Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Damn this shits weird [Re: Uhhzekro]
    #24674106 - 10/01/17 12:33 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Vasocontriction is the constriction of blood vessels which increases blood pressure. Some drugs cause it and some people are more prone then others.

It can cause a lot of various side effects in some cases. Here's a list of drugs known to cause vasoconstriction:

Quote:

25I-NBOMe
Amphetamines
AMT
Antihistamines
Caffeine
Cocaine
DOM
LSA
Methylphenidate
Mephedrone
Oxymetazoline
Phenylephrine
Propylhexedrine
Pseudoephedrine
Stimulants
Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride (in eye drops)

Usually it's not a huge deal unless someone has a specifically bad reaction, but some RC's can have weird effects that can be more serious.

A member here almost lost a foot after dosing a reckless amount of DOI I believe, but that was from a benzo blackout. Thankfully they made it to the hospital before it was too late.

Anyways not trying to scare you, I wouldn't worry if I were you unless you notice some other symptoms. But if the numbness or other side effects persist seeing a doctor would be safe.

Also this is why a test kit is very smart. LSD can cause it too but it's a lot more rare and usually not nearly as extreme as many RC's like NBOMe's.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Damn this shits weird [Re: musiclover420]
    #24674341 - 10/01/17 05:23 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Well if you have anxiety and w/e when you smoke then that is of course not placebo. I was referring to the multi day trip. Placebo may not even be accurate in so far that it was triggered by a real effect (assuming the drug actually made you trip of course. Spitting it out immediately makes me question that too).

Whatever is going on I do think it's most likely in large part in your head. I've been there too. Sometimes a trip will just send you on a weird mental journey and you may not find your way back just because the drug is out of your system. From that point you kind of have to just regulate yourself and condition back into normalcy. When it happened to me I felt very depersonalized for instance, among other things. Every time I would smoke pot it would great exacerbate it and I had to take a break, eat healthy, just live a healthy and mindful life until my body and mind normalized again. I don't know if that's what happened to you but it seems a good possibility.

InvisibleprettyMushy
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Damn this shits weird [Re: musiclover420]
    #24681371 - 10/03/17 03:25 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

musiclover420 said:

That's not a safe method though as even LSD tabs can have a taste sometimes, RC's just tend to be very bitter and even cause some mouth numbing effects.

Test kits are literally 20-30$ or less, I don't see why so many people go without them :lol:

Most ive had is a slightly metal taste or feeling of electricity. the highest dose i ever took was tasteless and some lower dose of differ batch was metal tasting, after half a sheet or so it was so noticeable i didnt like eating it. legit? have a bunk police test dropper on hand.

--------------------
Anything posted from this account is made up for the entertainment of others, this account is a complete work of fiction. Its not illegal to get bored and make up stories, authors do it all the time.

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Damn this shits weird [Re: prettyMushy]
    #24681423 - 10/03/17 03:47 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

L can have kind of a weird metallic taste IME, though I haven't eaten any in years I remember it from back when I was around it more.

Maybe it's the ink or something about the blotter or maybe some L itself has a very subtle taste, but I have seen other people notice the same thing :shrug:

It's always smart to test stuff though, even people you trust can sometimes make mistakes.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Offlinedawglaw
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Damn this shits weird [Re: musiclover420] * 2
    #24681605 - 10/03/17 05:23 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Stop smoking weed, eat well, exercise and keep busy. You will be fine if you stick to that.

I fucked myself up once taking some MDMA and felt off for a few months, it passed. You just need to give your brain the tools to sort itself out.

Sitting online smoking weed and reading horror stories about people fucking themselves up is not going to help, it will make things worse for you.

Invisiblepineninja
Dream Weaver
 User Gallery

Loc: South Flag
Re: Damn this shits weird [Re: dawglaw]
    #24681614 - 10/03/17 05:27 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

dawglaw said:
Stop smoking weed, eat well, exercise and keep busy. You will be fine if you stick to that.

I fucked myself up once taking some MDMA and felt off for a few months, it passed. You just need to give your brain the tools to sort itself out.

Sitting online smoking weed and reading horror stories about people fucking themselves up is not going to help, it will make things worse for you.

--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Offlinesacroilac
Stranger
Male

Re: Damn this shits weird [Re: prettyMushy]
    #24682433 - 10/03/17 11:58 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I have never tripped on LSD although I have ingested tabs that were sold to me as LSD. Those tabs had a slight metallic taste but I did not feel even the slightest effects of LSD as I have read them being described.

I have also read that LSD is very sensitive to heat so it must be stored in a cool place or else it breaks down to other molecules. That being said, I am wondering if the metallic taste is owed to molecules produced by the breakdown of LSD when it is exposed to high temperatures. When a tab has a metallic taste, that may mean that part of the LSD contained in it has been broken down, which results in the metallic taste.

From what I have learned from my research, LSD is an unstable molecule and it is crucial to store it properly. In other words, a tab that you have stored in a shelf today will not be as potent one year later.

These are just some thoughts. I am far from being an expert.

--------------------
Life is beautiful!

OfflineUhhzekro
Stranger

Re: Damn this shits weird *DELETED* [Re: krypto2000]
    #24710339 - 10/14/17 07:05 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Uhhzekro

Reason for deletion: i look dumb as fuck

Offlinedawglaw
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #24714182 - 10/16/17 01:13 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Uhhzekro said:
could be cuz I'm on risperdal which I'm getting taken off of. I keep experiencing weird similar feelings I had during the trip to when I smoke.

This may not be what you want to hear but if you have a condition that requires the administration of anti-psychotic drugs, it may be best to avoid psychedelic drugs all together.

LSD and mushrooms are safe but they can cause a whole list of issues for people with underlying mental health issues. If one tab of LSD has caused this much grief and THC is making it worse, maybe drugs are not the best choice for your health?

OfflineUhhzekro
Stranger

Re: Damn this shits weird *DELETED* [Re: dawglaw]
    #24716618 - 10/17/17 12:19 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Uhhzekro

Reason for deletion: i look dumb as fuck

OfflineD3v1ll
Enlightened
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#24716733 - 10/17/17 12:57 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I hope it gets better man

OfflineTyperwritermonky
shboop a doop a doop

Loc: Mrs. Brown's Teahouse
Re: Damn this shits weird [Re: D3v1ll] * 1
    #24717649 - 10/17/17 06:11 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Substances transfer in the mouth quite quickly off blotter paper - I reckon about 1mg can be absorbed in under a minute - maybe even 30 seconds when sucked on.

This sounds like your serotonin system was fried because of an nBome - which have the highest 5hT2 antagonism of any RC - which actually causes them to affect that receptor so heavily that it can cause a serotonin toxidrome-like lingering profile of effects.

The bad news is that it's not in your head, and the good news is that it is in your biochemistry - which will reach a new homeostasis in a few months I gaurantee it.  The weed is causing the negative effects because cannabis does cause serotonin to increase and your system is already burnt out - causing it to not be pleasant by any means neccesary.

Odds are very much in your favor that because this was an isolated experience with a small dose - that the damage done if much at all will be reversed to a new homeostatic level where you again feel normal.  Will that be exactly the same as before?  No - it won't, but it doesn't matter because you will have a new normal just as if you took a long vacation elsewhere.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies