Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Lightwork Healing
    #2466270 - 03/24/04 01:53 AM (20 years, 9 days ago)

I'm going to be adding lightwork techniques to this thread on a daily basis, if possible. Based on accumulative knowledge from lightwork in dreams, books I have read, and techniques that have worked for me. Anyone who has an interest in this, or would like to take it to the next level, check out "The Pleiadian Workbook" by Amorah Quan Yin. A lot of the techniques expressed herein are my version of her visualizations as demonstrated in the book. I'm doing this to get people interested in it.. should you feel the need to go further you can learn on your own, either through the Pleiadian Workbook or the many sources on the web, this website has a good overview - http://sites.onlinemac.com/ladyharp/Lightpractice.html

Lightwork is essentially healing techniques, or methods of balancing, purifying, and grounding internal energies. It is designed to help balance and open the chakras, regulate the flow of Ka (chi) energy, which, when flowing properly in our physical and etheric bodies, replenishes the other meridian systems such as those used in acupuncture and shiatsu, and keeps them open and flowing. This energy source essentially consists of stepped-down light frequencies from our own higher selves in their multidimensional holographic alignment.. when we are reconnected to our higher selves and have our Ka channels open and receiving the higher-dimensional Ka energy, the opportunity for uniting our spirits with our physical bodies is increased greatly. Basically providing assistance and acceleration to descension of spirit into matter for the purpose of transfiguration and enlightenment.

Many cultures have their methods for this. The chinese have qigong and such, there is yoga, meditation of all sorts. This is Pleiadian Lightwork.

I'm sure most of you are already familiar with what these techniques achieve, until we start getting into the advanced stuff which I will thouroughly explain.. so without getting too deep into it, I will just present the techniques in as simple a manner as possible with explanations.

Please, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it. This thread should remain clear and easy to read, keep snide remarks to yourself.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Lightwork Techniques [Re: Shroomism]
    #2466373 - 03/24/04 02:30 AM (20 years, 9 days ago)

Healthy Boundaries-

These lightwork techniques works on the subtle-energy bodies and clears a lot of old energy blockages, emotions, and other people's energies you have taken on, so it is essential that you first learn some basic psychic self-care tools... Take your time with all of this, these are things which need to be done correctly, and after a particularly intense clearing, you may need some integration time. Don't rush yourself, and take it easy.

Grounding
Grounding is a term used frequently in healing and spiritual groups, yet means different things to different people. To some it means being aware of feeling your feet on the floor, or relate it to how we feel in nature... Essentially, grounding means being in your body, aware of your surroundings, present and available for whatever happens. The techniques used here results in bringing your consciousness and spiritual presence more into your body.. A lot of spiritual people may meditate regularly without understanding the importance of grounding first.. this can result in 'hanging out' in the ethers above the body, or being left susceptible to taking on foreign energy from other people or entities. Also, grounding is essential for open and balanced chakras as it is the root of your being.. and kundalini rises from the bottom. You cannot move your emotions or karma out of your body without first being in your body.

As such, even though grounding is one of the most basic techniques, it is one of the most critical. The goal is not to transcend the physical, but to transcend your belief in and fear of the limitations of the physical plane. To spiritually descend into matter fully for the purpose of clearing lower-frequency energies such as repressed emotions, belief systems, judgements, control, and other contracted energies that are sources of limitation in the third dimension. Full chakra, cellular enlightenment and ascension instead of escape. This spiritual goal requires you be in your body. Instead of leaving your body for the spiritual plane, you are sending your god presence or higher self into it, for material mastery.

You may want to read through this once or twice to get a feel for it before you try it, but that's up to you
Now...

1. Sit comfortably with your back relatively straight, feet flat on the floor, hands and feet uncrossed, and eyes closed.
(Note this is not completely essential..but ideal, grounding can take place in any position really, but for the first couple of times, try this to get used to the initial relaxation)

2. Use your breath to bring your conscious presence to the center of your head. Let go of all stray thoughts inhibiting this process until you feel centered.

3. Take a few deep breaths..notice how much of your body expands with your breath.. what parts do not expand?

4. Consciously expand more of your body with your breath until you are inhaling as far down your spine as possible without strain or discomfort. Deep, deep breathing, into the bottom of your lungs. The kind where your stomach expands more then your chest. Do this two or four times until you feel more present in your body.

5. Feel your feet on the floor. Use your breath to bring more aliveness into them.

6. MEN- Bring awareness to your first chakra, at the base of the tailbone. Visualize a tube or spiraling cord of light about 4-6 inches in diameter attaching itself to your first chakra.
WOMEN- Bring awareness to your second chakra, halfway between the navel and base of your spine. Visualize a tube or spiraling cord of light about 4-6 inches in diameter attaching itself to your second chakra.
ALL: Follow this grounding cord visually and see it extending into Earth while your consciousness remains in the center of your head. See the cord move through the layers of Earth until it reaches the magnetic core of the planet. You may feel or see the grounding cord simply anchoring and be unable to go any further. grounded.

7. Take a minute to breathe gently and feel the changes in body and consciousness. Some may experience a body aching or throbbing when grounding for the first time, others may experience buried emotions coming to the surface, when this happens, don't contract or avoid it or freak out, just calmly take a breath and remember that awareness of a problem is the first step to healing it, so allow yourself to explore the feelings with your breath and curiosity instead of contracting or pulling away from them. Let go of judgements or fear of feeling and give awareness to the need for attention in this area of your body or emotions. Keep breathing 'into' your area of discomfort...usually this will bringe ease fairly quickly, if it does not, it could indicate a more chronic problem, which you may need assistance in healing unless you are well versed in cdealing with such things yourself. More techniques for that later..

If you feel no discomfort, you may notice a sense of being more present and real. You may feel a relaxation and slight heaviness in your body as you hold the grounding cord in focus.

8. After becoming accustomed to the grounding cord, visualize the color of the grounding cord changing. See a full spectrum of colors and use varying shades and textures of each color. Make it fun.... stay with each color long enough to feel its effects on you.
You will find that some colors are soothing and calming while others help you feel stronger and more confident, some will help you feel more 'present', while others may be extremely unpleasant and ungrounding. Find the ones you like and write them down with how they make you feel, or make a mental note if you have good memory.

9. When you have completed the color scan, determine the one you want for now. Remove the original grounding cord by pulling it down and releasing it into Earth. Then give yourself a new grounding cord of the chosen color and attach it to the center of the Earth.

10. Open eyes

Grounding will not solve all your problems, or take away every unpleasant emotional state.. but it can help you get through them more quickly and easily. In the future, if you wake up feeling tired and grumpy, you can use the grounding cord color that makes you feel lighter and more energetic. Or if experiencing lack of certainty, use the color that gives you those things. etc.

Try this for a week.. begin each morning by removing the old grounding cord and giving yourself a new one. The color may change or stay the same depending on your current need. As often as you think about it throughout the day, repeat the process. Even if it is fifty times a day.. at first grounding may take several minutes, but as you get more accustomed to the process, you can do it in seconds. You can do it while walking down the street, sitting at the office or driving your car. Like anything it becomes easier with practice, and you will become quite proficient at it. You need not take a lot of time to do it. After about a week, it will probably last longer, once a day may be all you need. You will begin to be familiar with the difference in being grounded and ungrounded, and you will know when you need to replace your old grounding cord with a new one. When first learning grounding, it is recommended that you do it for a week to become accustomed to it first.. this will make the healing process easier. Soon, you'll be able to ground yourself practically anywhere at any time, with your eyes open if you desire. Obviously you want them open if grounding while driving or something.

Grounding is the most basic of these visualization healing techniques. It is the first step of every method of healing after this..so get used to it. There is a natural flow and complementary relationship between grounding and aura clearing, which is the next lesson.

Offlineboondie
Stranger
    #2466516 - 03/24/04 03:54 AM (20 years, 9 days ago)

I feel a lot more relaxed now, I used a red grouding cord and feel warm and pleasant.

Looking forward to more exercises.

(I have a few ebooks on chakras and kundalini if you're interested)

InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #2467081 - 03/24/04 10:01 AM (20 years, 9 days ago)

Wow that brought up some really old memories of stories I used to tell my family when I was 3-4 about traveling to the center of the earth and talking to my kung fu master.

I imagined a blue cord, it was very relaxing and soothing in an icyminty way.

--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #2467178 - 03/24/04 10:34 AM (20 years, 9 days ago)

Shroomism, do you practice Reiki at all?

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Lightwork Techniques [Re: ekomstop]
    #2467585 - 03/24/04 12:26 PM (20 years, 9 days ago)

Good stuff guys.. keep practicing grounding yourself and you will find it becomes almost second nature and very natural to do it multiple times a day. It will help you deal better in almost any situation.

Ekomstop... no I don't practice reiki, though I must say it does interest me, from what I've read about it. Actually, I might know more than I think about it.. as doesn't it have a lot to do with the chakras? I am mostly familiar with eastern techniques, as I practice mixed martial arts, and healing varieties such as qigong, acupressure, herbal remedies, and so on. I find all these healing methods (Lightwork, Reiki, Qigong, Acupressure, etc) all share a similar goal, though the methods may be different. I chose Lightwork because it is easiest to understand and apply for most people, and it has given me great results personally. Qigong, Acupressure, and Reiki while amazing, all require a deep understanding of the techniques, and often take tons and tons of practice to perfect. Lightwork is visualization, and it enhances the creative/imagination side of the brain, while teaching you to self-heal. I would suggest Lightwork techniques in combination with any other healing methods you may be familiar with. Can't go wrong.

--------------------

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #2467617 - 03/24/04 12:36 PM (20 years, 9 days ago)

two add one of my own techniques.
so far, the most important thing i've learned how to do is feel my bodies energy systems. i've been working at it three years and and i'm constantly amazed by how far i progress when i think i'm already doing pretty good, so its not like this is a simple thing to do.

to practice feeling your bodies energy, you can start by just paying attention to where you feel discomfort/tension. like at the end of the day, if your back or your shoulders hurt, realise its because you have a large amount of tension in them, not because thats a natural feeling (i mean unless you were lifting heavy shit all day). one you become aware of the systems of relaxtion and tension in your body, pay attention to how come you can't just relax one part of your body and have the discomfort go away. what this leads to is understing how super-interconnected your body is.

once you can feel your body pretty good, work on relaxing whereever the tension is throughout your day. don't forget: the base of the spine, the small of your back. the bottom of your neck in the back (where your neck turns into your spine.)

uhm, yeah i just realised there is no simple way to get good at feeling energy and then learning trick to manipulate it. just be aware, and play as much as possible.

if you can simulate feelings in your head (thats what i do instead of visualization) try projecting feels of very airy relaxed lightness into your stomache and the bottom of your spine, then where ever you are tense.

grounding is super important, improper grounding can really mess your mind up.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2467640 - 03/24/04 12:46 PM (20 years, 9 days ago)

Healing Your Aura and Keeping it Clear

The aura is the energy field that radiates around the body. It is created by the production of energy in the chakras, and each chakra contributes to the building and sustaining of the auric field. When your chakras are minimally open and/or damaged, your aura may appear dull and weak, whereas when you are in good health and reasonably open emotionally, you will have more open and active chakras and a stronger, more vibrant and resilient aura.

If your aura is rather contracted, it may extend only a foot away from your body...If your aura is overextended, it may expand anywhere from five feet to a dissipated half-mile radius from your body. Neither of these aura types are ideal... a contracted aura tends to make a person feel more uptight, fearful, separate. An overextended aura can result in spaciness, escapism, and a tendency to feel and take on everyone else?s thoughts, emotions, and even pain.

What you are aiming for is an aura that is egg-shaped and equally distributed above, below, behind, infront of, and to the sides of your body. An aura with a radius of no more than two to three feet in every direction is ideal, its the most manageable and desireable size for public situations. In a natural setting, you may want to allow your aura to expand into the forest lakes and stream surrounding you, to connect with the plants, water, and nature spirits that can help you receive nervous system healing and calming. Just make sure to "pull" your aura back to within two to three feet when you go back into town or society.

This is the process for clearing and healing your aura:

1. Ground yourself, using the previous technique.

2. With your eyes closed, feel the area around your body. At first, just extend your breath about one foot into your auric field by using your intent.. As you breathe into that area, get a general sense of whether your aura feels contracted and thick, weak and dissipated, or vibrant and soft.

3. With your breath and visualization, (or using intuition of listening for a message) observe how far your aura extends from your body in front of you

4. Observe the width of your aura on either side of your body

5. Now see and feel your aura above your head and below your feet..compare the two areas

6. Use your breath, feelings, vision, and any other means natural to you to identify the space your aura covers behind your back.. How does this compare to the front area?

7. Now you have a general idea of the nature of your aura, adjust your aura to fill a two-to-three-foot-radius egg shape around you.. Use your breath, vision, and clear intent to accomplish this. In the beginning you may find it useful to use your hands to physically reach out around your body and push or pull the aura where you want it to go. For most of us, adjusting the aura involves pulling it in and making the edges more defined. For the rest, it requires pushing the aura out to fill the space. Beginners may have problems getting the aura to go beneath the feet at all..persistence and practice are the best antidotes for this.

8. Observe any changes in your feelings, physical sensations, and awareness with the adjustment of the energy field around you

9. Now visualize a rain shower made of golden liquid light pouring down on and through your aura. Let it rain for at least two to five minutes the first time. Notice how wonderful this feels.

10. Now visualize a giant, violet-colored fire the size of your aura... Bring it around your entire aura, including beneath your feet..It will not destroy anything. Violet flame simply transmutes lower frequency energies into higher frequency ones that constitute a more natural state of being. Remain inside the flame for only one to two minutes if this is your first time. If you overdo the use of the violet flame, you may experience a state of overwhelm from the etheric burning away of old energies.. .so take the moderate approach at first, then build to your own level of usage by experimenting over time.

11. When complete, remove the violet flame and open your eyes..

Most meditators visualizing the rain shower for the first time report feeling lighter, fresher, and psychically cleaner and shinier. It is a simple yet effective way to clear out any junky or foreign energies you have picked up. It also works to remove energies you have released from your body during healing or meditation.

--------------------

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

#2467753 - 03/24/04 01:41 PM (20 years, 9 days ago)

I don't have a whole lot of experience with Reiki, though with my limited experience and reading about it I think it's safe to say I do believe in its power, and have been seriously considering looking into getting an attunement so I would be able to practice it myself.

As far as I know, yes the chakra and energy flow through them play a big part in working with Reiki, as with most if not all other 'energy' type healing practices. Though, one of the main differences between Reiki and other types of healing is before one is able to work with its energy, they must undergo an 'attunement' performed by a Reiki Master.

I don't want to get into too much, as I really can't say I'm very comfortable with talking about something I have such limited experience with, but to my understanding, the energy that is worked with in Reiki is actually spirit energy (as in, 'other' spirits, not particularly the self).

In these papers I have about it, and for the record I really don't wish to bring any religious arguments over this statement, but it is written that the roots of Reiki practice are very mcuh along the lines of the same type of energy that Jesus healed with. Essentially one summons the good natured spirits associated with its energy to do the work through them, the healer.

There are two basic levels of attunement, level 1 and level 2, respectively. Someone that is attuned to level 1 may heal ones self, and others, at short distances. The healer would have to touch or come very close to touching the other entity that is being healed. With a level 2 attunement, one is able to heal over great distances with a strong intent on where the energy is to be directed in mind. I have a friend that lives quite far away from me whom practices Reiki and takes part in Reiki groups where a number of people sit in a circle and direct a large ammount of this energy towards whichever figure they agree upon. At one time they put my image in the middle of their circle, during that time I was here, miles away meditating on them..going by this experience, I must say, I definitely felt something going on for 30 mins or so when they did this.

I'm not going to elaborate too much here, but my point is, I really think this stuff has alot of potential, whether it be Reiki, Light healing (I wonder if there is really much difference?) or any other similar method of healing. Of course at times there will be skeptics (I still am myself in some cases) but even so, personally, I have been leaning towards agreeing that this stuff IS indeed very real, and I think anyone who is at all interested in pursuing a 'spiritual' sort of lifestyle should probably consider looking into and learning different methods in which they could be working with this stuff.

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
    #2468570 - 03/24/04 06:04 PM (20 years, 8 days ago)

Good post!

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2468655 - 03/24/04 06:52 PM (20 years, 8 days ago)

heh, well in this case the lightwork is taking place with the 'assistance' of 'light' based spirits/beings as well.. on the love vibration.. they have some very advanced 'laser surgeons' who can perform well. But that's only for complicated procedures like removing the memory virus.. most of lightwork is self-healing, as the self is the best healer of self..but the helpers will make it even more so.
There are so many methods of healing, it's quite awesome. Herbs can be quite powerful in treating many ailments. Self-acupressure is a simple task that anyone can learn. All these things help balance the internal energies and keep you in great spiritual/mental/emotional health. Throw in physical exercise and eating healthy, natural foods.. and you've got a fine-tuned human machine.

Prediction:
in the next 10 years, modern medicine will change dramatically. the operating room will transform into the natural healing chamber.. pharmaceuticals will take a nosedive, doctors will begin embracing many different alternative forms of healing, as a new consciousness of awareness rises into being././. :stoned:

--------------------

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
    #2469433 - 03/24/04 10:01 PM (20 years, 8 days ago)

"Prediction:
in the next 10 years, modern medicine will change dramatically. the operating room will transform into the natural healing chamber.. pharmaceuticals will take a nosedive, doctors will begin embracing many different alternative forms of healing, as a new consciousness of awareness rises into being././. "

I think there are two things preventing that from happening right now.

1) The naturally bias opinions of those at the head of the medical establishment.
2) The funding of much of our medical industry comes from the companies that are MAKING MONEY USING CURRENT METHODS OF TREATMENT. If self-healing becomes widely accpted, understood, and practiced...many doctors would be out of jobs, and well, pharmecutical companies would be in tough shit.

Also, there is a great lack of understanding/knowledge of Health in our industrial/civilized/established world.

I share your vision, however, and I hope to someday be a major contributing factor into the fields of Health Science.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2479613 - 03/29/04 11:30 AM (20 years, 4 days ago)

Wow... I was doing some lightwork practice last evening and my spirit guide told me that Reiki was part of the ending of each treatment on a monthly basis.. I learned that reiki can and should be incorporated into lightwork. I did some research and found this page - http://sites.onlinemac.com/ladyharp/Lightpractice.html

Here is one example of the bedtime lightwork treatment:

Daily Practices: Bedtime

Ground yourself.

Adjust your Aura 'egg' to within two & three feet of your body, & surround it with violet flame.

Check to see if you need any Flower Essences, and take them.

Invoke your Higher Self, the Pleiadian Emissaries of Light & Ascended Master Jesus Christ, and any other Ascended Masters, guides & Guardian Angels, as you choose to have with you.

Ask these beings to place you inside a Sleep Chamber of Light for your protection & healing while you sleep. Tell them you are available for any healing during your sleep that they deem to be in your highest good at this time.

Tell your guides & helpers that you want your astral body to go only to the planes of divine light while you are sleeping.

If there are any specific chambers or types of healing you feel a need for, specify them at this time (the Sleep Chamber cannot be done simultaneously with other chamber sessions.)

Do the Energy Cleansing Process for your property, neighborhood or city, inviting the assistance of the Deva, Angels & Elementals of the land.

Say the following invocation (or one of your own): "In the name of the I AM presence that I AM, I call forth the golden light from the City of Light where the Ascended Masters dwell to fill my Aura, this room, this house (apartment), & the entire property, making them holy temples as in the City of Light, where only that which is of Divine Truth may enter. All that is less than Divine Truth is illusion, & must leave now. So be it."

Optional: Do a self-Reiki treatment.

Optional: Meditate for as long as you wish.

Sleep Well.

Very good stuff.. I purchased a book on reiki healing today (Reiki, The Healing Touch. 1st and 2nd degree manual), and I will begin classes next month. As my mission in this life is a healer and spiritual warrior, I will broaden my horizons as much as possible, when it comes to alternative healing.. my main tools shall be:

Self: qigong, tai chi, lightwork, reiki, herbal remedies, meditation, acupressure
Others: massage therapy, acupressure, reiki, herbs, lightwork...

Thank you Ekomstop for the jump-start into reiki.. this is a very ancient healing method, that I have known of subconsciously for quite some time, and perhaps even employed without direct knowledge of it. Now that it has been brought to the surface I can begin to (re?)learn, practice, and experience it. I will integrate it into my lightwork sessions.. It surprised me to learn just after speaking with you about this, that Reiki and Lightwork are complementary to one another.. they can both stand alone as healing practices but together I think they would make a very powerful tool. Thank you very much!

As for the next lesson, it will be coming up soon.

--------------------

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

#2479889 - 03/29/04 01:14 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

Awesome..glad to hear this :smile:

I'd still consider myself fairly new to alot of this stuff and have been doing my own cleansing and meditation mostly at night when I lie down in bed.  So far it just feels alot easier for me to fall deeper into trans (and more importantly, maintaining that state) while I'm lying down.  I'm not sure if this is really limiting me in any way, as I have heard it may.  Would you say it might be worth it to break this habbit and get used to sitting up instead?

One more thing just out of curiosity..do you incorporate any types of magic into your practices?  It sounds almost like that's one of the directions you could be headed towards with this thread.  I mean, once a person is cleansed and at bay with ones self, the concepts of magic or magik (Wicca, Voodoo, types of shamanism..ect) do seem to feel a bit more 'realistic' and worthy of practice..atleast it has in my case.  Though I am still essentially a 'n00b' with this sort of stuff I have been really opening up to wiccan type magic and have been entertaining the thought of incorporating it into a lifestyle including some of these other "lightwork-type" components (Reiki, Magic, Martial Arts, ect..) as it seems to me alot of them would probably potentiate the others nicely.

But anyway..Thank you for so openly sharing your thoughts & techniques! :thumbup: :thumbup:

OfflineAnother
Stranger
    #2480176 - 03/29/04 02:19 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

Not to sound like an ass or anything. But, couldnt you help mankind alot more by say ... Going outside and picking up trash from the ground. Going out and actually DOING things instead of sitting around your house doing "lightwork". It just sounds so lazy to me. I mean if you are doing it strictly for your own good then thats fine by me. Do what you want, but if you think you are actually helping OTHER people by doing this "lightwork" then you are just.... lazy.

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Re: Lightwork Techniques [Re: Another]
    #2480591 - 03/29/04 03:59 PM (20 years, 4 days ago)

I think this kind of stuff is a bit more about personal growth than anything..However, helping others in the process in any way shape or form I think is a huge plus and wouldn't assume it to be "lazy" at all. People get paid to take care of community concerns like picking up trash, ect..but I mean, if you believe that's what must be done to help make our experience here in this world a better one, by all means, go ahead and do as you see fit! :smile:

OfflineEuphoricBlue
Trance DepthExplorer

Loc: Fresno, California
    #2481314 - 03/29/04 07:15 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

This quote that is on that site... "Invoke your Higher Self, the Pleiadian Emissaries of Light & Ascended Master Jesus Christ, and any other Ascended Masters, guides & Guardian Angels, as you choose to have with you."  The phrase 'the Pleiadian Emissaries of Light' ....ok....I have went everywhere on this damn worldwideweb trying to find out if there was anyone else who had 3 light beings come to them and explain a few things as well, and found a few, but I just want to say that light energy and working there-with is so important to this planets inhabitants as we approach the new world. At first 3 came and then during a peak experience on only 4 grams, I was introduced to the whole family followed by a union of sorts. I've never cried so hard and never will I doubt the power of Light!  :sun: :heartpump: :sun:

Chad

Offlinevade
veteran

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
    #2481593 - 03/29/04 08:19 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

cool, i'm very interested, i'm gonna check out the web-site right now :smile:

--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Lightwork Techniques [Re: vade]
    #2482206 - 03/29/04 10:42 PM (20 years, 3 days ago)

reiki is a pretty weak technique from what i understand. its not like direct energy healing where you can really fix shit instantly.

i'm reiki attuned, but once i learned to manipulate other energies reiki seemed not very useful.

its like the health equivalent of drinking a glass of water

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Lightwork Techniques [Re: truekimbo2]
    #2482639 - 03/30/04 02:04 AM (20 years, 3 days ago)

As neither Reiki nor Directed Energy healing have ever been shown to be efficacious, your statement seems somewhat of an empty comparison.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder