Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: Squid]
    #779812 - 07/27/02 08:01 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Eating vs. smoking is COMPLETELY different, IME.
Alot trippier, one minute you feel sober and the next the shit will slap you silly, it comes in waves, alot more of a body high, last waaaay longer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefunwithgus
Loc: Philadelphia area
Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: Trip_Out_7]
    #784363 - 07/29/02 02:15 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Didn't you say you're a light weight? 4.5 grams+ in one day to smoke or eat is a lot for most people!

--------------------
Say, can I have some of your purple berries?
Yes, I've been eating them, for six or seven weeks now, haven't got sick once.

OfflineTrip_Out_7
PaRTy aNiMaL

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: funwithgus]
    #784803 - 07/29/02 05:27 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

well I would say I'm a lightweight because I can drink a half of a mickey of rye and get smashed, and take like 4 hoots (2 if it's great) off of a blunt and get shit faced and shrooms, I guess I'm very sensitive to them because I can trip off of .5 of a gram. People think I'm on crack when I say this but this is not a word of a lie. Even 2 days after the .5 gram trip (I had a gram and wanted to have 2 trips) and the tolerance thing, and saying that you shouldn't do shrooms for at least a week, I still got a level 1 with it and didn't do anything else.. I had a level 2 or 3 with the first .5 grams, but I guess that's because I ate 4.5 grams of pot before hand lol.

--------------------

InvisibleFd3000
I'll eat YOU!

Loc: ^^ His house ^^
    #785659 - 07/30/02 05:37 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

"Alot of people say the buzz of browies -vs- smoking is differnet. The brownies tend to be more potent because it's easier to eat a brownie than smoke a couple joints. As far as the high goes. Pot is pot and makes no difference how you ingest it. Could just be me though."

You couldn't be more wrong, no offence. That bit about brownies being more potent because its easier to eat that to smoke a few joint is BS, if you roll a joint, take out the weed and bake a brownie with it you will get MUCH higher off the brownie than the joint. The high is different, it lasts much longer as well.

"Pot is pot"
Have you heard of indicia and sativa? They are both marijuana and the highs are VERY, VERY different.

"Could just be me though"
Yes, yes it is!

Fd

--------------------

"I could walk up to the president and blow smoke in his stupid monkey face and all he could do is stand there grooving on it" - Homer Simpson

OfflineSquid
withdrawn fromthe everdayworld

Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: Fd3000]
    #785679 - 07/30/02 05:57 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not offended, like my post said that has been my experience. Yes the high lasts longer and it maybe slightly stronger because alot of smoke is lost. Whith brownies nothing escapes unless you use to high a temp when cooking. As for a different type of high. I've never experienced a body high from brownies. Just a mental mind fuck. Many people also say Hash is a different high than MJ. Which again I think is bullshit. How could it be different when your smoking the same drug. Hash is more concentated thats all.

--------------------
A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move towards higher levels. -A. Einstein

OfflineShroomFace22
King of Ganja
Male User Gallery

#24655092 - 09/24/17 04:14 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Pot cookies are bullshit. Because ots made with THC butter, it means it doesnt contain CBD and some other thing you get from smoking, which is for relaxing, muscle relaxation and some other benefits. Pot cookies are completely bullshit

--------------------

- Don't believe every quotes, expressions you see on people's profile

Offlineczech
baked like a casserole
Male

Loc: pnw
Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: ShroomFace22]
    #24655101 - 09/24/17 04:30 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

what?

OfflineShroomFace22
King of Ganja
Male User Gallery

#24657046 - 09/24/17 07:40 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Pot cookies doesnt contain any CBD because its Made with THC butter from marijuana. But if you smoke marijuana you are feeling relaxing effects because of CBD that you inhale. So its common that people doesnt find pot cookies pleasant, because THC is overwhelming without CBD

--------------------

Offlineczech
baked like a casserole
Male

#24657545 - 09/25/17 12:29 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Cannabutter has cbd in it too if the weed you make it in has cbd.

Youre probably thinking of cbn.

OfflineShroomFace22
King of Ganja
Male User Gallery

Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: czech]
    #24657550 - 09/25/17 12:33 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I might have heard it wrong, and also if I eat cannabis cookies, I don't feel relaxed, its too much trippy, i dont feel any relaxation, I just had one it also can be different one in Vancouver

--------------------

Offlineczech
baked like a casserole
Male

#24657572 - 09/25/17 12:49 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

All pot experiences follow the rules of set and setting until you become acclimated to their effects.

Pot isn't guarenteed to relax you at all. It can make things more stressful on occasion.

OfflineShroomFace22
King of Ganja
Male User Gallery

Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: czech]
    #24657587 - 09/25/17 01:00 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Yuppp some of them more relaxing, some of them different, I tried so many in Vancouver, I live in Vancouver, and I had one in Switzerland it was never overwhelming psychoactive, it always made me feel calm, wasnt making me thoughtful that much, that was one of the best I had

--------------------

OfflineNecropolis
Undercover Traffic Cop
    #25469868 - 09/18/18 12:41 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomFace22 said:
Pot cookies are bullshit. Because ots made with THC butter, it means it doesnt contain CBD and some other thing you get from smoking, which is for relaxing, muscle relaxation and some other benefits. Pot cookies are completely bullshit

Dafuq?

What in the absolute fuck are you actually trying to attempt to say? I have never made pot cookies with "THC butter". Maybe that's how the fancy commercialized crap at pot shops in legal states do it, but that isn't the way I do it.

I just grind the flowers or leaves fairly well, and mix them in. They're incredible... The cannabis also contains natural preservatives so they last a long time in a good cookie jar. Dip them in milk, mmmm. Delicious.

I get all the effects from smoking with pot cookies. I never liked cannabutter. It seems to lack a lot of the effects of just straight herb.

Although, pot seems to kill my mushroom trips, like alcohol. Which is great if I need to come down.

OfflineNeurotech
Stranger

#27513659 - 10/22/21 01:40 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Squid said:
Alot of people say the buzz of browies -vs- smoking is differnet. The brownies tend to be more potent because it's easier to eat a brownie than smoke a couple joints. As far as the high goes. Pot is pot and makes no difference how you ingest it. Could just be me though. 

Actually, smoked cannabis is processed differently by the body than edible cannabis. Edibles involve the Liver more and there are changes to the THC molecule that result in somewhat different affects whether smoked or eaten.

OfflineNeurotech
Stranger

Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: Neurotech]
    #27513663 - 10/22/21 01:44 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

From Leafly: When you consume cannabis in an ingestible form, its THC is metabolized by the liver, which converts it to 11-hydroxy-THC. This active metabolite is particularly effective in crossing the blood-brain barrier, resulting in a more intense high. Inhaled THC undergoes a different metabolic process because rather than passing through the stomach and then the liver, the THC travels directly to the brain.

Offlinevaroan
Stranger
Male
Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: Neurotech]
    #27513741 - 10/22/21 02:28 PM (2 years, 4 months ago)

It may be because of what I have tried(many CA dispensary edibles) or just me personally, but I’ve done up to 150 mg and no extreme effects like many people report.    Most have been just the but some are mixed as well.

OfflineKahuna_Mei
Student of lives

Loc: Commiefornia
Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: varoan]
    #27516954 - 10/25/21 12:43 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

I believe they would. My personal experience has been that THC when eaten tends to produce more of a psychedelic experience than when it is smoked. I have had intense 3D CEVs after eating edibles.

--------------------
-Kahuna_Mei

Have a good ride!:mushroom2:

OfflineMach z 800
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: Kahuna_Mei]
    #27517061 - 10/25/21 04:53 AM (2 years, 4 months ago)

I tend to get super baked during my mushroom tripps. Iv never done edibles when tripping but im shure they would definitely get the job done. Id prob take the edibles first then take the mushrooms since edibles take a bit to kick in.

InvisibleRonsonD
Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: Mach z 800]
    #27547717 - 11/18/21 03:05 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

4.5 grams of weed in cookies is absolutely insane unless you use weed very regularly. People who don't have any tolerance and want to try a weed edible have gotten completely absolutely fucked from 0.5g in a brownie. If the weed is not super potent or the cookie making process was not ideal then the potency can be lower and then perhaps 4.5g in cookies is not that insane.

Tiny amount of weed edibles + average amount of mushrooms can be very nice but it can also be too intense. If you haven't taken mushrooms before, take them without weed first at least 3-5 times so you understand what is happening when you're mixing later. Otherwise it's hard to fine tune the proportions and timing.

Timing the weed with mushrooms can change how it turns out, as both of them take time to peak. If you syncronize the weed edible peak with mushroom peak the effect can be quite different from e.g. starting to eat the weed after having peaked from mushrooms so the weed peak comes maybe 1-2 hours after mushroom peak, result is very different.

Weed brownie tends to peak around 1-1.5h for me and lemon tek-d mushrooms tends to peak around 1.5h with strong effects at 1h. So my top recipe so far has been to take lemon tek, wait 15 minute and then take about 30% of the weed that you would normally eat during an evening (or less). The synergy can be very strong. Keep the mushroom amount towards small as well. Reaction may differ from person to person and always expect the synergy to be stronger than you thought,  usually it will be. Eating both things separately multiple times helps to understand how long it takes for them to peak.

Tripping on 0.5g mushrooms sounds possible if you're super sensitive or the mushrooms are more potent that normally. Taken together with 4.5g weed it must have been mostly weed. It's also very hard to say where the "proper" mushroom trip starts. For me a strong trip typically leaves absolutely no room to question whether I tripped or not.

--------------------
Remember that you may have chosen to not remember :wink: Do not try to realize the truth, that is impossible. Instead look at who is realizing it, that will take you out of the who ever it is that is trying to realize.

Edited by RonsonD (11/18/21 03:14 AM)

OfflineNeurotech
Stranger

Re: Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip? [Re: RonsonD]
    #27549797 - 11/19/21 01:34 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

When you eat an edible, it passes through the digestive tract where it's then absorbed by the stomach. Cannabis' active compounds are then metabolized in the liver, where the THC is converted into 11-hydroxy-THC, a compound that is both more potent and longer-lasting than THC delta-9, the THC that goes from your lungs directly to your brain.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag