Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineShroomNoob03
Seeker of Knowledge
Male
Loc: The Depths of My Psyche
My plans for my first psychedelic experience, need advice...
    #2465384 - 03/23/04 11:06 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I?ve been wanting to try Shrooms for awhile now, and in a few weeks my uncle should be getting some for me. For the mean time I?ve been carefully planning things. This is what I have so far?

Setting

The setting is definitely going to be in my house (actually my parent?s house).

Time of Day

I?m still not sure when I should take the Shrooms. I think I would be much more comfortable doing it my first time during the day, that way I won?t be scared by shadows and such and when I go outside it would be nice a sunny :sun:(hopefully). But it is more than likely that my first is going to be a night trip.

If my parents are home then I will definitely have to do it at night. I think it would be best if I went right to sleep as my trip ends, but I don?t want to leave my companions alone too early. I figured the earliest I would go to sleep would be midnight. I could always take them later but I was hoping that taking them at 6 or 7 would give me some day light as the trip started. A ?best of both worlds? kind of deal.

Base of Operations

I?m planning on having one room as my base of operations, something my companions and I can retreat to if we decide to go off somewhere else in my house or outside. The room should be extremely relaxing and comfortable. I can?t decide between the following rooms?

Basement: the basement consists of three rooms, but if I were to stay there it would be in the living area which has a couch, a 52? big screen, pool table, and baseball paraphernalia galore (I don't want to think about baseball when I'm tripping, I hate that crap! :thumbdown:).

Den: this room is on my main floor which will give me access to the bathroom without going up and down stairs, the room is also much smaller. The downside is, if my parents are home I?ll run into them more often here. Though I think I might be more comfortable there.

Whichever room I pick, I have decided, I?m going to line (the floor) with huge overlapping comforters, and blankets along with plenty of pillows. Then somewhere in the room I?ll have my big comfy aero bed inflated.

Companions

One companion I definitely know is going to be there is my heterosexual life mate Steve. He promised to spend the night and stand by my side through my whole adventure (Awww, how cute! LoL :smile: ). 

Now, another companion I have been considering is my friend Allison. We have been friends for a few years as well. I used to have sexual feeling for her but I have repressed them because she is not looking for that type of relationship, at least not with me.

My feelings aren?t as strong now, but I would fuck her, given the opportunity. We are nowhere near as close of friends as Steve and I are. She doesn?t know Steve too well.

Keep in mind that Steve definitely won?t be taking Shrooms. He might drink :beer:, that is all (and if I can, get him to smoke pot?hehe :stoned:). As for Allison, she would be tripping with me.

Parents

My parents have no problem with me smoking pot or drinking alcohol with my buddies, just as long as I do it responsibly (don?t go overboard). The only thing is I have a feeling the Shrooms wouldn?t go over well with them. That is why they aren?t going to find out. Hopefully I?ll be able to get them to take my siblings a few nights to a hotel somewhere (they like to do that, just for the hell of it) if I?m lucky.

Now, my dad used to be a druggie in his prime (like father, like son). Even when I try to hide being stoned from him, he knows as soon as I walk in the room that I am, no matter how hard I try. Fooling my mom is much easier but doesn?t always work (why are your eyes so blood shot?). I think he?ll notice my gargantuan pupils? :oogle:

Dosage

For my first dose I figured I?d go with 1 dried gram and see what happens. If I feel comfortable enough with that after 90 minutes I?ll go with another ? gram. I thought about smoking a little pot to ease the anxiety I?m sure I?ll be experiencing, but I think for my first time I want to experience just the Shrooms. What do you guys think?

What I hope to experience

Let me start by saying I love medieval fantasy! You know, Lord of the Rings, Pen and Paper Role-Playing Games, the whole bit. But now I?m shooting for the ultimate form of escapism, Psychedelics :mushroom2:.

I know if I watch the Lord of the Rings while I?m tripping I know I?ll probably be very confused and not be able to follow. But I?m not concerned with understanding it, but more with how it will make me feel (make sense? :wtf:).

I also thought about maybe watching the movie during the day shortly before my trip to pack my mind with beautiful images of Middle Earth.

I am just worried about some of the frightening things I?ll see and think if I watch that movie when tripping. Don?t think I?m expecting to be transported into a fully 3-D hallucination of Middle Earth where I can fight evil doers, I just would like to have that stuff on the brain?

But I still don?t know what quite to expect packing my mind with stuff like this, advice in this area would be greatly appreciated!

Conclusion

What do you guys think of my plans so far? Anything I should change? If you would like me to embellish on anything please feel free to ask!

Thanks for reading,
ShroomNoob03

--------------------
In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion.

-Carl Sagan

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemonkey_monkey
lover

Loc: UK
Re: My plans for my first psychedelic experience, need advice... [Re: ShroomNoob03]
    #2466933 - 03/24/04 11:15 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Just eat em and chill hunni!! Get your mate to take them with you too..its much more fun sharing the experience.

--------------------
Monkeys need lovin too!

Offlinewaterbug
just a figment
Female

Loc: where i live they grow ou...
Re: My plans for my first psychedelic experience, need advice... [Re: ShroomNoob03]
    #2466985 - 03/24/04 11:33 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I hope you have a wonderful time! My best advise for you is to stop thinking about it so much, and as long as there is nothing on your mind you should have a great time. I also suggest that you have someone to share your experience with, as long as you are sure that you are cool about your feelings for allison, then I think the both of you should trip.
Again best of luck. :wink:

--------------------

Girls Poop!

Invisibleboeha
explorer

Re: My plans for my first psychedelic experience, need advice... [Re: monkey_monkey]
    #2467015 - 03/24/04 11:40 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

monkey_monkey said:
Just eat em and chill hunni!! 

I agree  :thumbup:

--------------------
- turn on, tune in, drop out ...
- peace, love and understanding ...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience