Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
New keyboard.
    #2461586 - 03/22/04 08:06 PM (20 years, 10 days ago)

Mine just showed up today!

Works great at night.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleImOver18
FormerlyMr.Sleep

Re: New keyboard. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2461622 - 03/22/04 08:18 PM (20 years, 10 days ago)

This would be phat if I wanted to drop the cash on a keyboard. Personally, I'd never pay more than $9 for a keyboard. And luckily I don't need to see the keys when I type, but it's a phat thing to have.

InvisibleDazedSol
old hand

#2462074 - 03/22/04 10:28 PM (20 years, 10 days ago)

Thinking about getting one of those myself......

To bad they dont have a wireless version.....that would be nifty

--------------------
Peace,
Adam

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

Re: New keyboard. [Re: DazedSol]
    #2462415 - 03/22/04 11:50 PM (20 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

DazedSol said:
Thinking about getting one of those myself......

To bad they dont have a wireless version.....that would be nifty

Also pretty impossible considering all those LEDs that need powering

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: New keyboard. [Re: zeta]
    #2462878 - 03/23/04 03:07 AM (20 years, 10 days ago)

There are no led's. It uses an EL lamp. Brief primer on EL lamps.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: New keyboard. [Re: ImOver18]
    #2462896 - 03/23/04 03:21 AM (20 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

And luckily I don't need to see the keys when I type, but it's a phat thing to have.

Sadly... I can't type for shit. In low or no light conditions this thing is worth it's weight in gold.

(almost sounds like I'm talking about my dick!)

--------------------

InvisibleStein
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2465056 - 03/23/04 07:32 PM (20 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

Aww come on man, don't sell yourself short :grin:

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2465289 - 03/23/04 08:45 PM (20 years, 9 days ago)

So you actually bought one. I was going to purchase one, but I was not willing to spend all that for a wired keyboard.

How well does it perform? I get the feeling it's similiar to my Cooler Master Aluminum Keyboard I got for $20, except that it glows. I read some reviews, but I would like to hear your opinion on it, luvdemshrooms.

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#2465404 - 03/23/04 09:11 PM (20 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
There are no led's. It uses an EL lamp. Brief primer on EL lamps.

OK cool
that just makes it even more impossible to power by remote

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: New keyboard. [Re: Stein]
    #2466541 - 03/24/04 04:23 AM (20 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Stein said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

Aww come on man, don't sell yourself short :grin:

It's only two inches but it spins!

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: New keyboard. [Re: daba]
    #2466542 - 03/24/04 04:25 AM (20 years, 9 days ago)

My opinion is "It's great". They light is low enough not to be annoying, yet bright enough for us crappy typists. The key action is nice. The lights go off after 15 minutes on inactivity. There are no "extra" keys but I rarely used those anyway.

A good purchase that I'd make again.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: New keyboard. [Re: zeta]
    #2466545 - 03/24/04 04:27 AM (20 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

that just makes it even more impossible to power by remote

More difficult, yes. Impossible? No. The power consumption of EL lights is much higher than LED's, but it would not be impossible. Just silly.

--------------------

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
    #2486294 - 03/31/04 03:35 AM (20 years, 2 days ago)

My keyboard needed an installation disk. But it has all these extra buttons on the top. and on the side there is a wheel mouse and internet controls. Also, i can control my music and sound from this one panel even when I am playing a game, or watching a movie.

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: New keyboard. [Re: recalcitrant]
    #2486307 - 03/31/04 03:46 AM (20 years, 2 days ago)

My former keyboard (Logiteh Elite) had all that. They were rarely used.

Besides, I also have this....
Streamzap with my computer wired into my surround sound system. A mere 780 watts with a 150 watt powered sub-woofer.

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #2511085 - 04/01/04 08:33 PM (20 years, 19 hours ago)

Yow!! That's very cool! :laugh:

InvisibleSuffer
puter dork
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA
    #2677595 - 05/14/04 11:18 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I just got a similar keyboard... I LOVE IT! Different brand but i think same manufacturer...
Daba: I DEFINATLY recomend it... Its WICKED slim... less then 1 inch thick! The acton (key press) is the same as you would get on a Laptop.

WOOT!
you can also press a button and turn off the EL lamp... very cool  :thumbup:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder