Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Loc: the void
Few more sites, including freemasonrywatch.org, and voxfux
    #2465283 - 03/23/04 10:44 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Seen as the on coming election is on it's way here and our choices are between two "Skull and Bones" frat brothers, i.e. Kerry and Bush, I was just wanting to pass on the following site to you to inform those who don't know about the Masons and such, incite those mason wannabes that flame people who say shit about them (they're like scientoligists in that way) and perhaps draw critizism from the nihilist narsistic middle moderates.

yes, a site about masons, but perhaps you should really read about who they are finally.

I suggest reading about Rockefeller and the Eugenics program and maybe comparing it to Genetics. 

...and the roscrucians who are really the Red Cross.

Also, anyone of you remeber 9-11?, sarcasm, perhaps you can remeber the sudden giving of millions of litres of blood from the good people of the U.S., well they have your DNA now, good job figuring out if you're already your programmed clone or you're still the original you.

good site though, well worth a few hours of read and entertaining enough to keep you reading.

I found that site by through:

Which is done by a open minded conspirist that has been hounded and messed with by the spooks a few times.  Everything on his site came out before anyone else had the nuts to post about what is going on. 

If not worth it for the info contained on the pages, for sure check out the link list on the left side, as it contains loads of good sites.

anyways if any of you have any good sites about anything political, whcich I feel spands the gap of religions-aliens-politics and everything inbetween I get bored and would love something to read and write about.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Few more sites, including freemasonrywatch.org, and voxfux [Re: sumthinesoteric]
    #2465355 - 03/23/04 11:01 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I'm more worried about the Shriners than the Masons. Their tiny car technology comes from aliens.

Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: Few more sites, including freemasonrywatch.org, and voxfux [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2465376 - 03/23/04 11:05 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Shriners' hats are lined with aluminum foil on the inside, that way they're protected from the mind rays that emanate from their cars.

To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Loc: the void
The Ancient Arabic Order of Nobles of the Mystic Shrine [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #2468192 - 03/24/04 06:00 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Check out this link below, the Shriners are Masons.

"The Shrine's Ritual is taken from an Arabic Sufi Secret Sect
Freemasonry & Qaballah Occultism owe much to Sufism
The Muslim Brotherhood is a Sufi Secret Society
A.A.O.N.M.S. - A MASON..."

ps I have nothing wrong with paganism and cults, I am a pagan druid in fact, I just like to inform people about the crazy shit that is really happening..........

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion