Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
Re: Justice Department Orders RT To Register As A ‘Foreign Agent’ [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25318140 - 07/10/18 08:55 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Can we have a more stupid Government?  Or is our Government smart and its people are stupid?

those two aren't mutually exclusive :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Justice Department Orders RT To Register As A ‘Foreign Agent’ [Re: relic] * 1
    #25318146 - 07/10/18 09:00 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

relic said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Can we have a more stupid Government?  Or is our Government smart and its people are stupid?

those two aren't mutually exclusive :wink:

Of course you're right.  But in this case I believe the Government is intentionally being dishonest to stoke the anti-Russia narrative it started.

Luckily, we posted this story earlier and caught them bullshitting us with a false anti-Russia narrative.

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (07/10/18 09:09 AM)

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Re: Justice Department Orders RT To Register As A ‘Foreign Agent’ [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25318153 - 07/10/18 09:09 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

you did, you've documented their (our) hypocritical and nonsensical propaganda well.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Justice Department Orders RT To Register As A ‘Foreign Agent’ [Re: relic] * 1
    #25318160 - 07/10/18 09:13 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

If there's two things the USA is #1 in the world at, it's war, and propaganda.  :smirk:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

#25318175 - 07/10/18 09:22 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

while feigning ignorance and innocence. 

and some people wonder why others laugh at that silly idea of american exceptionalism.

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Justice Department Orders RT To Register As A ‘Foreign Agent’ [Re: relic]
    #25318341 - 07/10/18 11:21 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

If the Chinese government all of the sudden wanted to bring their state media to America i would ask what the fuck?

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Justice Department Orders RT To Register As A ‘Foreign Agent’ [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25318364 - 07/10/18 11:44 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

I've found that RT is one of the most reliable sources of information available. 

Lol, dude.  Really?  What about this?

Pay particular attention to :28, "RT has been covering this for some time."

There are tons of RT videos on it:

I can keep going if you'd like...Or maybe we should talk about Anthropogenic Climate Change Denial?

See also this.

Or, maybe we should focus on the times they've used infowars as a source.

If that's the most reliable you can find, maybe you aren't looking very hard.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Re: Justice Department Orders RT To Register As A ‘Foreign Agent’ [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #25318400 - 07/10/18 12:09 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
If the Chinese government all of the sudden wanted to bring their state media to America i would ask what the fuck?

i wouldn't care.  i get a laff out of reading propaganda when it's really obvious.

it's the smarter, more insidious propaganda that can be pretty sophisticated in the ways it manipulates people/society and i find that a much more serious topic.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Justice Department Orders RT To Register As A ‘Foreign Agent’ [Re: relic]
    #25318631 - 07/10/18 02:24 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I've found that RT is one of the most reliable sources of information available. 

Lol, dude.  Really?  What about this?

Pay particular attention to :28, "RT has been covering this for some time."

There are tons of RT videos on it

The same exact response that I gave you over a year ago - if the only questionable stories you can find are from the last decade before RT was mainstream, then RT is a FAR better source today than I thought.

Quote:

Enlil said:
I can keep going if you'd like...Or maybe we should talk about Anthropogenic Climate Change Denial?

See also this.

Two more stories from last decade.  RT is on the side of anthropogenic climate change today, and they have even mocked Trump for his ignorance on the subject. 

Quote:

Enlil said:
Or, maybe we should focus on the times they've used infowars as a source.

Same response as I gave before.  The information in the article is true and Alex Jones is simply the guy who exposed it.

Quote:

Enlil said:
If that's the most reliable you can find, maybe you aren't looking very hard.

If that's the best you can do, RT.com is a FAR better source than I thought.  :shrug:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Justice Department Orders RT To Register As A ‘Foreign Agent’ [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #25318638 - 07/10/18 02:27 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

relic said:
Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:

i wouldn't care.

Exactly.  What do you have against free speech?  :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Justice Department Orders RT To Register As A ‘Foreign Agent’ [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25318744 - 07/10/18 03:12 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
The information in the article is true and Alex Jones is simply the guy who exposed it.

Really?  Obama was planning to impose martial law?  Obama created internment camps?  That was all true?

Sorry, bro.  I think you've gone over to the conspiracy theorist side.  Unless/until you can show me where RT acknowledged that they were a conspiracy tabloid, retracted all of that birther/truther/alex jones shit, and announced a change of mission, it's the same bullshit source it's always been.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Justice Department Orders RT To Register As A ‘Foreign Agent’ [Re: Enlil]
    #25318775 - 07/10/18 03:22 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
The information in the article is true and Alex Jones is simply the guy who exposed it.

Really?  Obama was planning to impose martial law?  Obama created internment camps?  That was all true?

Which link are you referring to?  I guess I missed that part.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25318787 - 07/10/18 03:26 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

The last video. 

Also, the second linked alex jones article is also false.  It takes a military document about handling civilian populations in foreign nations and pretends it's about domestic operations.  That's pretty much the standard practice of all conspiracy nutters. 

The first linked alex jones article is conspiracy tripe, of course.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25318854 - 07/10/18 03:54 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Again, that's old stuff from before RT.com became mainstream.  I acknowledged RT was less reliable back then.

Any questionable news from the last 5 years???  Or can we trust them at least as much as the current mainstream news?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25319045 - 07/10/18 05:26 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

TODAY on RT.com, I found Jesse Ventura talking 9/11 conspiracy theories and also about how we're stealing Afghanistan's lithium while using war as a cover. 

https://www.rt.com/shows/the-world-according-to-jesse/431333-afghanistan-war-president-power/

So, do you still think it's a reliable source?

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25319147 - 07/10/18 06:22 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Would you believe it if the New York Times reported it?  Or are they an unreliable source?

--------------------

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#25319162 - 07/10/18 06:31 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

This is what you just posted : Trump Finds Reason for the U.S. to Remain in Afghanistan: Minerals

NO 9/11 conspiracies there.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25319175 - 07/10/18 06:37 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Would you believe it if the New York Times reported it?  Or are they an unreliable source?

That is absolutely not even close to the same thing.  Ventura is claiming that the U.S. has been taking the lithium this whole time.  Also, RT is still publishing 9/11 inside job theories...

But, you're going to see what you want to see, I suppose.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25319421 - 07/10/18 08:16 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
This is what you just posted : Trump Finds Reason for the U.S. to Remain in Afghanistan: Minerals

NO 9/11 conspiracies there.

No 9/11 conspiracies in the "The World According to Jesse" either.  Enlil was fibbing, and made me waste 1/2 hour trying to unsuccessfully find it in the video.

Enlil, care to prove me wrong and point us to where the conspiracy theory is in the video?

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25319430 - 07/10/18 08:20 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Sure. Go to the point where the guest is first introduced. Ventura specifically asks if he believes that hijackers did 911. Hilarity ensues.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder