Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Coir

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecountrytoker
@shroom__wonders82
Male User Gallery

psilocybe cubensis blue meanie, who's got experience with them?
    #24647249 - 09/20/17 07:32 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

so i ordered from the spore depot the cubensis blue meanie, ive been told and read a cube is a cube is a cube, i just want to talk with someone who's done these before for a few pointers on a good bulk substrate, ive been inoculating wild birds seed and then spawning to 75 horse poo 25 straw that was pasteurized in a 5 gallon bucket and 1/2 cup lime to the water. is there anything else i could spice the substrate up with to get more of a solid flush? bone meal or blood meal maybe? im preparing bulk for the cubensis blue meanie and also for cubensis cambodian(cambodian is from micro-supply) their home will be in a monotub(my first monotub btw).

--------------------
You guys and girls are welcome to come visit my instagram page @shroom__wonders82 to check out some of my grows.

Edited by countrytoker (09/20/17 07:36 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Trusted Cultivator
Re: psilocybe cubensis blue meanie, who's got experience with them? [Re: countrytoker]
    #24647261 - 09/20/17 07:36 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

More spawn spices up your flushes. The substrate doesn't really make much difference. Coir works great it holds a lot of water.

--------------------
Everything you need in one spot.

My Q&A thread. Ask me questions here rather than in Private Message
Bod's chat thread
Buy Bod a beer:
BTC: 1G7roCpYmNp4VqnKySQeBkaFTc7JMzKLpL
ETH: 0x2091cE981af8129986C50AC0818e1aCA76076768
DOGE: DQNyGtUNHwYUrGECag1VRmMcf6QVeTY4V1

Offlinecountrytoker
@shroom__wonders82
Male User Gallery

Re: psilocybe cubensis blue meanie, who's got experience with them? [Re: bodhisatta]
    #24652393 - 09/22/17 09:13 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:
More spawn spices up your flushes. The substrate doesn't really make much difference. Coir works great it holds a lot of water.

ive never used coir but maybe next time around i will, ive got golden teachers going at the moment then i was planning on the blue meanies and cambodians next. oh i have a small batch of gt coming up outside but i know in tennessee when october gets here it gets cold so maybe 1 flush from outdoors i hope for, got one fruit up but a slug got a hold of it so i put out beer traps to help rid them so who knows. will the myc survive winter if i cover and add more substrate?

--------------------
You guys and girls are welcome to come visit my instagram page @shroom__wonders82 to check out some of my grows.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Boomr Bag, Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Coir

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation