Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNoobShroob
Mushroom Connoisseur
Male

Loc: I dont even know
Re: How the hell do you all find time to journey? [Re: Severance13]
    #24647790 - 09/20/17 10:03 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Severance13 said: Full McKenna experience.

What is this? Never heard of it before lmao
Quote:

Severance13 said:
The problem is 3-fold: finding time, finding a safe space to do it, and finding a worthwhile sitter.

Here is what i would say. Find a day you dont have much to do, at least in the morning (i know you dont have time but bear with me) and when i say that i mean like anything after 9-10 am. Im not sure of your circumstances if you dont have time because of family or jobs or both, but, i would say wait until everyones asleep and you have nothing to do super early the next morning. If your family is asleep by 10:00 or at least in bed you could take them, they would hit maybe 10:30 or 11:00 and be done by maybe 2-3 am maybe later. I think that would give plenty of time to get rest. For me I always take them at night (except for once during hurricane irma i couldnt help myself :tongue:) I find it really relaxing and peaceful and usually goto bed by 4:00, get up at 10:00 and have a pretty normal day. Personally i like sleeping the after effects off, the feeling after they wear off in the day is so draining to me so it all works out good for ME keep in mind everyone has what they prefer but this is just my recommendation.

Why wont/cant you use your room? And being worried and thinking you need a trip sitter is what usually makes you need one, being calm relaxed and excited about your trip usually leads to a worry-less euphoric experience(again for me) Just enjoy the trip, if you ever need anything feel free to pm me and ill try to help with anything i can, i usually get on at least once a day.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineUniverse
Friend

Re: How the hell do you all find time to journey? [Re: NoobShroob] * 1
    #24647811 - 09/20/17 10:18 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I have a big vial of dried, powdered shrooms and no time to trip.  I grew them almost a year ago. My wife and I have a mid-week getaway planned for October and hopefully we will trip. It all depends on her state of mind. She can be a real bitch and if she's ragging on me constantly, I don't think we'll be tripping. She'll sit and complain the whole time. Maybe tripping will prevent her from being such an asshole. That's what I'm hoping, because it's out of hand.

OfflineTempestDnB
Lost but found.
I'm a teapot

Loc: SoundCloud Flag
Re: How the hell do you all find time to journey? [Re: Universe]
    #24647816 - 09/20/17 10:21 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

lol I'm so sorry. That sucks.

--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

OfflineNoobShroob
Mushroom Connoisseur
Male

Loc: I dont even know
Re: How the hell do you all find time to journey? [Re: Universe]
    #24647828 - 09/20/17 10:27 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TempestDnB said:
lol I'm so sorry. That sucks.

^^^ what he said lmao

Good luck hopefully you can trip and its good, if you cant, take more than you normally would, make it worth it. :lol:
Could also always try the nighttime thing on the trip if she doesnt want to:shrug: maybe not the best option but if you wanna trip bad its always worth the try.

--------------------

OfflineNu-Shroomz
Not a stranger, just strange.

Re: How the hell do you all find time to journey? [Re: NoobShroob] * 1
    #24648022 - 09/21/17 12:50 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

This one of the many reasons I don't want to get married or have kids. I enjoy my own freedoms and being responsible for only myself and my cat :grin:

--------------------
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. ~ Hunter S Thompson

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: How the hell do you all find time to journey? [Re: Nu-Shroomz]
    #24648121 - 09/21/17 02:55 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

When u have a family, its tough to have time to do it. Basically u gotta make time for yourself however u can. Make it happen.

Do it for the shroom, do it for u. :mushroom2:

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: How the hell do you all find time to journey? [Re: Severance13] * 1
    #24648244 - 09/21/17 05:57 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Just plan to not drive or use machinery and use 1/2 or 1/4.
This will reconnect you sufficiently but if a family emergency arises, you will be able to talk and phone a cab etc. Drop at 4:20 for a great evening. works for me.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How the hell do you all find time to journey? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #24648274 - 09/21/17 06:24 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, dont drive on shrooms (even thou it feels amazing). U must resist temptation!

InvisibleAvidgardener2016
Stranger
Female

Loc: The Dirty South Flag
Re: How the hell do you all find time to journey? [Re: TempestDnB]
    #24648352 - 09/21/17 07:41 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

What Tempest said... the little humans come first. Always, and never a second thought about it.

--------------------
"Life is a cosmic giggle on the breath of the universe." - Krystle Cole

OfflineAnt89
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: How the hell do you all find time to journey? [Re: TempestDnB] * 1
    #24648491 - 09/21/17 09:10 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TempestDnB said:
My whole life is a journey. And I'm adventurous as fuck when it comes to drugs. You kind of just have to make time, if that makes sense? Do them in situations that you know you shouldn't be doing them in, that's what puts hairs on your chest. :wink:

Do mushrooms instead of sleep one night, you don't need a sitter, what are you afraid of?

All of this is terrible advice

--------------------
:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:whathesaid:

OfflineTempestDnB
Lost but found.
I'm a teapot

Loc: SoundCloud Flag
Re: How the hell do you all find time to journey? [Re: Ant89] * 1
    #24649825 - 09/21/17 05:55 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

The part about putting hairs on your chest is lol doing them in horrible situations. But I thinks it's one of those things where you need to be responsible enough to know yourself and whether or not you can handle yourself in certain sets and settings. I stand by the rest of my statements.

--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: How the hell do you all find time to journey? [Re: TempestDnB]
    #24650069 - 09/21/17 07:32 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

The only problem is some people cant handle the shrooms in high doses then do stupid things.

Not saying your advice is bad, just that some people arent prepared for such an intense mental experience.

InvisibleHush
Journeyman

Re: How the hell do you all find time to journey? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #24650239 - 09/21/17 08:42 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
Just plan to not drive or use machinery and use 1/2 or 1/4.
This will reconnect you sufficiently but if a family emergency arises, you will be able to talk and phone a cab etc. Drop at 4:20 for a great evening. works for me.

Best I have done is an 8:30 start. Then I still had to talk to my son on the come-up. Not a big deal.. also its hard to explain why you are skipping dinner.

I've done some good growing, at this rate I have a lifetime supply already.

OfflineSeverance13
Culture Collector
Male User Gallery

Re: How the hell do you all find time to journey? [Re: Hush]
    #24667077 - 09/28/17 01:31 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Thank you all for the responses. It's not family. I'm a full-time college student living in 2 person-per-room dorms. My roomie sleeps about 5 ft from me. No privacy. Worst part: he's a criminal justice major wanting to become...a cop. I'm in class from 9 am to 5:15 pm m-f. My situation is even shittier than being with family

Honestly, the reason I'm doing it is because I can feel myself slipping back into depression. Up until my first mushroom trip at 25, 2 years ago, I was in a major depressive cycle for 7 years before. I followed the guidelines from Jim Fadiman and the methods in the various psilocybin studies from recently. Started at 1.6 grams, had a massive transpersonal experience, and felt my depression shed away in the weeks following the trip. 7 years of hell had finally released their grip. I had a 5 gram trip a year back, and haven't done anything since.

Up until around july, I was in remission. Slowly seeing bad habits coming back, so this trip is sort of a refresher. It's less "hey let's get high" and more "oh shit, things are starting to slip. Need to get a quick cognitive and emotional kick in the pants"

Edited by Severance13 (09/28/17 01:44 PM)

OfflineSeverance13
Culture Collector
Male User Gallery

Re: How the hell do you all find time to journey? *DELETED* [Re: Severance13]
    #24667094 - 09/28/17 01:37 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by Severance13

Reason for deletion: consolidating into one post

InvisibleFrozenHappiness
Professional Cereal Box

Loc: Nagoon Lagoon
Re: How the hell do you all find time to journey? [Re: Severance13] * 1
    #24667157 - 09/28/17 01:58 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I was once in a similar situation. Between work and my living situation I had little time, and no privacy to do my thang.

Once or twice a month I would take low to medium doses early on in the day and I would just walk around, and hang out in parks or cemeteries. Usually I'd bring a backpack with some extra water, snacks, a music device, a notebook and some extra weather appropriate clothes if i thought necessary.

Cemeteries are great because unless you are acting super suspicious everybody keeps a respectful distance. Having a notebook on hand makes you look like you are an artsy geek so no-one really gives you a second glance. If you dose around noon you should be sober enough to interact with your roomie about 5 without it being too weird.

Having to get my trips in this way for several years really helped me learn how to squeeze the most out of low to moderate intensity trips.

--------------------

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: How the hell do you all find time to journey? [Re: FrozenHappiness]
    #24671037 - 09/29/17 06:35 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

We all have the same amount of time in a day.

Its all about how we choose to use it.

Nothing wrong with having more important things to do with your time.

But at least remember to always make time for you.

Its important to take care of your SELF my friend.

Do not neglect your SELF.

But have faith. And confidence in your choosing how to spend your time in the ways that are most beneficial and needing for you...

If that means taking a day off and tripping in order to get back on track.. I say go for it.

But it is good and important not to neglect responsibilities and to remain diligent. But I use psychedelics to help do that and trip often :shrug:

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order