Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | Next >
InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: League of Legends [Re: Blazeyy]
    #24536552 - 08/07/17 09:32 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Queue times are much shorter in lower elos, pre diamond elos, even if it doesn't get accepted 2-3 times it's still shorter than it was in season 3. And when you do get into lobby the chances of someone dodging a ranked game are very slim. Whereas it happened regularly before they implemented LP reduction as punishment for it.

It is now taking slightly longer than it was in season 4-6 because, in part bc of teambuilding, and in large part because it now has a strict MMR cap. Meaning if you are bronze II you will not under any circumstances end up with 3 bronze and a silver on your team and 2 silvers, a gold, and 2 bronze on the enemy team.

Which effects the mid to high elos much more, just easier to explain in low elo terms since I've never been beyond them :lol: I used to queue with plat and diamonds before the duo cap was implemented though and I know for a fact they were the quickest queues. Because the match maker was grabbing anyone between silver 3 and diamond 4. Not very balanced.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBlazeyy
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of the Phrygian Hats Flag
Re: League of Legends [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24536828 - 08/07/17 12:34 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Love bronze/silver man :douchewink: if i get higher on any 30 i'm selling it right away. I probably won't anymore though since i'm always high as fuck, i mean i play well but i don't attempt to hard carry, it's just fun to play there, they actually want to win games (most of them) or like you can play a carry as a support n even take farm n most of them don't care (some do) at plat 5 you accidentally take one CS they will int. But in bronze if you've just solo carried the lane they will let you get mad strong (the carry) because all they care about is that lane winning they are very focused on the target in front of them in bronze (also why i say, people who wanna climb should mid/jungle since ganking is easy there).

But honestly, bronze is the most fun i never want to be higher, silver is decent but bronze 5 is where it's at, i couldn't get it though lowest i got was B4 without inting just playing for my lane only, see when you do that you lose a lot of games but if you think to yourself 'i'll get fed even without kills' and just try and give them to everyone else (if possible) you win more.

It's more about the mental thing in bronze, it is a stressful place, you have to be the nicest guy walking and take everything as your fault and not the teams and be like a big brother to them cause they are fighting like toddlers :laugh:

--------------------
I give you the choice of 2 pills.

With each containing one of the following:
Cyanide... Psilocin... Would you take the risk?
Didn't think so.

This is why Positive Identification prior to consumption is important.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#24550595 - 08/13/17 12:32 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I've been playing a little bit. Busy with work 7 pm to 7 am but i'll get in some arams or normals every once and a while. I'm gold 5 I think. I dunno I don't remember I'm tired.

I gutted my friends list from 300 people to 0. As I hadn't really played in about a year. Feel free to add me.

FrozzenPeas

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: League of Legends [Re: Blazeyy] * 1
    #24550604 - 08/13/17 12:35 PM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Blazeyy said:
Love bronze/silver man :douchewink: if i get higher on any 30 i'm selling it right away. I probably won't anymore though since i'm always high as fuck, i mean i play well but i don't attempt to hard carry, it's just fun to play there, they actually want to win games (most of them) or like you can play a carry as a support n even take farm n most of them don't care (some do) at plat 5 you accidentally take one CS they will int. But in bronze if you've just solo carried the lane they will let you get mad strong (the carry) because all they care about is that lane winning they are very focused on the target in front of them in bronze (also why i say, people who wanna climb should mid/jungle since ganking is easy there).

But honestly, bronze is the most fun i never want to be higher, silver is decent but bronze 5 is where it's at, i couldn't get it though lowest i got was B4 without inting just playing for my lane only, see when you do that you lose a lot of games but if you think to yourself 'i'll get fed even without kills' and just try and give them to everyone else (if possible) you win more.

It's more about the mental thing in bronze, it is a stressful place, you have to be the nicest guy walking and take everything as your fault and not the teams and be like a big brother to them cause they are fighting like toddlers :laugh:

I feel that. I don't think i've ever played the game sober. It's something I enjoy doing to relax after work and etc. I've been playing since season 2. I was playing dota the first moba when it was a custom game on wc3 when I was a young lad.

I fuck up all the time. Get distracted. Bla bla bla. It's a game it's not to be taken serious. Especially by bronze/silver players. You are so far from being pro calm down. If you stopped being so toxic and just played the game we might win.

Most games go to late game. So everyones going to get there items. The biggest problem is not grouping for team fights at end game. There still running around like it's mid game getting picked off by a grouped team. SMH

I think team building was the best update they ever came up with. Who cares about longer wait times. When you don't have someone not getting there roll and trolling the game. I'm a fill I can play any roll it doesn't matter to me. I main support mostly in ranked. It's the most under appreciated roll, but my warding and adc protection wins games. No one ever wants to play it so I got good at it.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: League of Legends [Re: Enjoywho]
    #24628610 - 09/14/17 11:09 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I've been looking back on my years of league (near 8 now) and damn the game has changed so much.

Literally the only champion that hasn't been changed or won't be in the preseason ...is Nunu.

Don't think rito wants to change him because he does have a niche role... That would be trolling of course.

I think the biggest things I miss (other than original malzahar) are mana pots, Force of Nature (really stupid item on Singed or Mundo), and Atmas Impaler.

"Mf why are you building warmogs?" "ATMAS!"
Basically an old version of Titanic hydra (?) that gave armor and crit +2% (was originally 5%) your maximum HP as AD. Good item on Cho when your team lacked a little physical damage. Obviously though I built that shit on everything.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Offlinepsilly the kid
Hedge wizard/ Cultist
Male

Loc: Stoprock City
Re: League of Legends [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24628622 - 09/14/17 11:13 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

ha

--------------------
CA weed @ all times unless specified
currently this high
pebbles suck
its turtles all the way down

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: League of Legends [Re: psilly the kid]
    #24629064 - 09/14/17 02:30 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Vayne, Xin, and Azir are the ones I saw getting reworked in the next big patch.

Azir is an interesting one to rework. The last major reworks have been to complicate relatively simple champions but Azir is one of the most complicated champions in the game...

--------------------

InvisibleCynical Altruist
Stranger
I'm a teapot

Re: League of Legends *DELETED* [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24629685 - 09/14/17 05:32 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by Cynical Altruist

Reason for deletion: .

OfflineChris_GIlford
Stranger
Re: League of Legends [Re: Cynical Altruist]
    #24630962 - 09/15/17 06:20 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I've played this game until level 10 just to play with my friends. After that I quit. I wannt try it again but my computer needs a better video card. My computer sucks lol. THis was a good game and would like to play more see what are the changes and updates.

Offlinepsilly the kid
Hedge wizard/ Cultist
Male

Re: League of Legends [Re: Chris_GIlford]
    #24630992 - 09/15/17 06:40 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

who do you guys main?

--------------------
currently this high
pebbles suck

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#24631290 - 09/15/17 09:23 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I mained GP on my smurf. He was a decent enough support since he had a tendency to stack avarice blade and had up to 10 extra gold per minion killed by Q. Reworked gangplank is just far more complicated and because of that having a good connection and stable fps is critical if you want to be decent at barrel stacking.

Tobias Fate is, afaik, the best GP in the world right now and the things he does is jaw dropping. Like blind barreling over walls to crit for over 1k on multiple enemy champions.

I couldn't do that shit. But if you're able to GP has far more utility than he used to. People who are mechanically skilled enough to be good at GP tend not to hang around gold/silver so much. So I don't see it in my games.

Sadly my only true memory on GP play is when I over extended to crit Q the enemy adc and threw the game.

--------------------

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#24631313 - 09/15/17 09:35 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Chris_GIlford said:
I've played this game until level 10 just to play with my friends. After that I quit. I wannt try it again but my computer needs a better video card. My computer sucks lol. THis was a good game and would like to play more see what are the changes and updates.

I used to play on a laptop with no graphics card. Sure I had 4fps but I did fine. I just played Katrina and pressed R :lol:

Really though if you put on low settings and go into the game files and remove their visual update they did in season 3 then it is actually a very low resource requirements game.

--------------------

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#24631317 - 09/15/17 09:36 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

psilly the kid said:
who do you guys main?

Bard's the only champion I genuinely enjoy playing these days.

--------------------

OfflineBlazeyy
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

#24642451 - 09/18/17 09:26 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Chris_GIlford said:

i get 130 fps maxed out

e8400 desktop with 4gb ram (£50 local store, cheaper online)
GT 1030 2gb GDDR5 (£60)

So i max the game for £110 or under $140 along with every other esports title

--------------------

Didn't think so.

OfflineBlazeyy
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

#24642461 - 09/18/17 09:29 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

psilly the kid said:
who do you guys main?

still deciding on this new one, playin a lot of trist who i feel is just really strong atm

--------------------

Didn't think so.

Offlinepsilly the kid
Hedge wizard/ Cultist
Male

#24642470 - 09/18/17 09:33 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

geez every one so much better than me. i like viegar and annie

--------------------
currently this high
pebbles suck

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
    #24642596 - 09/18/17 10:41 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I popped in to play a quick game after having not been on in some months, my friend and I dominated with a Teemo Heimer top combo :lolsy:

It was as putrescent as it sounds.

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Stranger
I'm a teapot

Re: League of Legends *DELETED* [Re: twighead]
    #24643416 - 09/19/17 09:29 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#24643676 - 09/19/17 12:02 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Man I hate Riven. Enemy Riven is uncatchable, unkillable, can 5v1 and 3 shot you... Allied Riven just jumps in, has awful positioning, doesn't make any contact, does no damage, and feeds.

...oh and they blame and flame you all game for their own inadequacy.

--------------------

Edited by CookieCrumbs (09/19/17 12:03 PM)

Stranger
I'm a teapot

Re: League of Legends *DELETED* [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24643827 - 09/19/17 01:11 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | Next >

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale