Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
LSD Purity directly related to Experience
    #24637736 - 09/17/17 11:25 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I use to be a believer of LSD just being LSD, that there is no difference from pure crystalline to impure, and the wide range of effects you can experience is the variable Nature of LSD.

I don't whole heartedly agree with this anymore.

I'm now a believer of crystal purity playing a huge role..

I know many will disagree with me, but allow yourself to be open to the idea

Here's why:

I have 2 batches of LSD which produce consistent effects, one that is very visually oriented and has rocketship intensity and body load @200ug

And another batch @200ug which is very Euphoric in the body, no anxieties, very mentally, emotionally and intellectually clear.. precise purity and introspection but lacks visual acuity.

After producing consistent results within each batch over a duration of time also amongst a test group as well, every person has came back with the same conclusion

My theory is most LSD is not refined and as pure as it can be, LSD is a mental drug, more so than a visual one. The more pure the crystal, the less anxiety and body load you will have, more euphoria and the experience will be mentally and intellectually clear, but the visual aspect will be reduced..it will feel very safe and friendly, as if you could eat it for days on ends.

The less pure LSD has an intense body load, anxiety twinges and heavy visual acuity. Usually accompanied by some type of undesirable stimulant like effects and come down tensions as well.

More so than the impurities themselves playing a direct role in the experience, rather is the direct purity of the crystalline structure itself which determines its ability to absorb and radiate the intentions and energies of its Creator and those who handle it.

I also believe impurities may not be psychologically active, but rather physically detectable, meaning they can be experienced within the body rather than the mind and directly relates to anxiety, body load, muscle tension and stiffness.

Clean and Pure LSD has none of those side effects.

I'm a firm believer certain LSD has a "special" magic to it than other batches, and a purity that makes it free of side effects.

Some chemists even play certain music during the recrystallization process to set the "tone" of the experience.

I'm making this post because I have not came into contact with Pure LSD that has been so magical, it's very consistent throughout experiences of every individual including myself

I feel the more Pure your crystalline will actually produce less visual acuity and rather promote the intelectual introspective, mental and emotional side of the experience. And the Euphoria of the experience will overtake any discomfort.

I've always felt like I wasn't getting the "magical spark" from previous LSD trips, rather just feel destroyed from drugs the days after with no real life changing insight's or realizations - I've realized they were all impure crystalline which gave me anxieties and body discomfort

I'm a changed man

Good, Pure LSD is out there!

I know many will disagree, but disagreeing does not explain the consistent effects between batches from person to person

:vibin:

--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (09/17/17 11:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepsillyboy
Florida man
 User Gallery

Loc: In the 60's
Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: Eclipse3130]
    #24637784 - 09/17/17 11:44 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
"True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country - K. Vonnegut

“The real truth, that dare not speak itself, is that no one is in control. Absolutely no one.” ― Terence McKenna

"LSD is a psychedelic drug which occasionally causes psychotic behavior in people who have never taken it." - Timothy Leary

OnlineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: psillyboy] * 1
    #24638076 - 09/17/17 01:16 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Ah this old chestnut.

I agree with you that not all LSD25 is made equal and some is better/different than others. I've also got different batches that produce consistently alike effects. Some that is very visual, some that takes longer to come up but is more twisty and psychological, some that is heavier and more likely to produce synesthesia and other deeper hallucinations.

A simple scientific explanation would be that some LSD is just made better/differently than others. The words "intentions and energies" can simply be transposed with "skill and experience" and we come up with a very logical and verifiable explanation. LSD is not easy to make after all and there are a chain of processes and reactions that need to be executed, each of which can produce ever so slightly different results but the resultant compounds can still be used in the next part of the process. I know myself from doing extractions and recrystalizations that the end product I come with now is far superior to what I used to come up with, and that people with even more experience are making even better end products. I have 0 doubt it is the same with LSD. This is a simple logical explanation for what we are talking about.

Magic is something else that happens in life, it's not this thing.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: Northerner] * 2
    #24638395 - 09/17/17 03:18 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I agree with you, the purity is what creates the difference in expressed effects.

And I agree, it's not Magic if you understand it, it's Science.

But if you've worked with crystalline structures for long enough, you would understand how sensitive Pure structures are to surrounding energies and information(such as light)

I think the game changes when you have the skill and expertise to refine a crystal to optimal purity, and from there natural Magic(or Science) occurs, radiated through your crystal is the intent and energies of your very own Essence is charged into the LSD crystalline stucture itself within the purificaiton and recrystallization process. Some even play specific music to set the "tone" of the experience.

And this special touch that can be added to specifically Pure LSD structures is radiated within the experience as it reflects upon your consciousness

I find it all very interesting

Magic only happens if you don't understand it, until then it's not Magic anymore - its knowledge and understanding :smile:

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: Eclipse3130] * 1
    #24638717 - 09/17/17 05:00 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:

Here's why:

I have 2 batches of LSD which produce consistent effects, one that is very visually oriented and has rocketship intensity and body load @200ug

And another batch @200ug which is very Euphoric in the body, no anxieties, very mentally, emotionally and intellectually clear.. precise purity and introspection but lacks visual acuity.

I have yet to have any L consistently produce the same exact sort of effect/trip, or the same exact character/vibe, or the same exact body load or lack of body load.

I've mentioned this here lots of times when ever this same exact damn old conversation/debate comes up, so basically at least once a week :lol: :shrug: .....

...but a few years ago a few friends and I were all working with the same sheet of L over the course of a year or so. It was some pretty solidly dosed paper, said to be dosed at 100mcg (But I think it was heavier). I would feel the first signs of lifting of baseline within 1 to 3 minutes after the tab was under my tongue...Visuals and tripping by 45 to 60 minutes after dosing.

I had lots of lovely experiences with the stuff where there was absolutely zero body load, mind was crystal clear even when I was super high, no tension what so ever, just bliss. Most of my experiences with that paper was enchanting and magical. Having such experiences would totally lead me to believe that particular LSD was "special" and very "pure"....But I had almost an equal amount of experiences with that same sheet/crystal where the typical body load was present (general tension through out the body, neck, legs, back, etc....) and it was just an ordinary "acid" trip.

So if the purity of LSD (or the "energy and intentions" gone into it when it was made) is a major contributor to the body load and the general character smoothness/blissfulness and clarity of a trip, why did the same LSD crystal produce trips that were at both ends of the spectrum for myself and my friends?

And if highly pure LSD won't produce any body load...why are such things still noted and experienced even with sandoz back in the day? Even in modern day studies through MAPS, some subject still report a negative body load at times (I doubt maps is working with "dirty crystal", in fact Dr. David Nichols, the fella who synthed the LSD that's currently used in the LSD studies going on, said the LSD they're using is the purist/highest quality LSD around at the moment, and the subjects still report body loads).

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:

Here's why:

After producing consistent results within each batch over a duration of time also amongst a test group as well, every person has came back with the same conclusion

I feel like your pre-conceived notions about the two batches of L having two different characters/vibes about them is being projected/placebo'd onto your experiences, only reinforcing your beliefs about them being different.....Not totally doubting you, but there's a pretty good chance that's happening.

Best way to go about this would be a blind study, with several different "batches" of L where you have no idea what L you're taking and you won't ever find out, with a large group of people, over the course or a year or two, making notes about each experience...then compiling notes from each experience and seeing if there is any consistency between everyone's trips that can be tied to certain "batches" of L.

I don't really trust or believe one otherwise.....In all my experience over the years, LSD is LSD :shrug: .

I've pondered this a lot over the years, the idea that LSD "quality/purity" will potentially have an influence on the body load, clarity, and overall character of a trip....

.....but from personal direct experience I can't say I've had certain sheets of L consistently produce the same vibe/character of a trip, or body load or lack of body load .

I've definitely had trips with L that was so gosh darn clear & light, so magical and blissful, enough to make me want to believe "this LSD is super pure & special" ...I am still somewhat open to the idea, but from my 250 trips or so with L over the past 10 years, I can't say I've noticed any sort of proof from direct experience :shrug: .

And if there is a difference between batches of L (which I have yet to notice), I feel like it's something to do with the interaction of the non-active components like iso-LSD and lumi-LSD with LSD, and has nothing to do with the "intentions and energies" from the guy that synthesized it.....If some guy is synthesizing methamphetamine and puts good intentions and energies into the crystal he's making, is that meth going to have a cleaner and over all a better high than meth that was synthed by someone who didn't really care about putting intentions and energies into it?...or does this "energy and intentions" thing only apply to LSD?

I would love for some blind studies to be done on this topic though, and finally settle this "debate" that's been going on for ages now...it's a topic that has perpetually been discussed since I've been around this place, like literally every week this topic is being debated/discussed somewhere on the shroomery.

-OM

--------------------

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: openmind]
    #24638813 - 09/17/17 05:36 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Yes I agree the impurities would play a part in the body load.. not the intentions and energies because impure wouldn't be able to hold too much of a charge anyway.

I find it very consistent with this particular batch I have..

Over 20 different people have tried it so far, and I asked them each individually how it was for them and every single individual included that "it wasn't as visual as im use to"

I know 20 is a small sample size, but I agree as well, I've never experienced such a "friendly" LSD before.

You mention you experience different effects from the same sheet of LSD, are you matching the doses in between experiences and waiting the full tolerance reset?

I find that interesting, as it's opposite for me with Pure LSD.

I think it may be possible those side effects are always underlying in your trips, sometimes you are just able to notice it more so than others.. based on dosage set and setting.

I've yet to experience any discomfort on this batch and it's consistent throughout peers as well. The general consensus is its less visual than other LSD, more mentally/intellectually active and produces more body Euphoria and less anxiety/tensions.

If one batch could be variable

And one batch consistent

Could we blame purity?

Impurities are inconsistent

And yes crystalline structures in general, especially pure structures have a natural ability to hold/radiate/reflect energy

But, maybe we could be working with a placebo type effect.. implemented by the chemist?

I think it comes down to the Karma of the cook, and if presence of impurities such as iso-LSD

I believe that the particular cook's karma and spiritual intent contribute significantly to the morphogenics and overall quality of both the catalyst and the experience.

https://erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_writings1.shtml

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (09/17/17 06:17 PM)

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#24639218 - 09/17/17 08:48 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
I agree with you, the purity is what creates the difference in expressed effects.

And I agree, it's not Magic if you understand it, it's Science.

But if you've worked with crystalline structures for long enough, you would understand how sensitive Pure structures are to surrounding energies and information(such as light)

I think the game changes when you have the skill and expertise to refine a crystal to optimal purity, and from there natural Magic(or Science) occurs, radiated through your crystal is the intent and energies of your very own Essence is charged into the LSD crystalline stucture itself within the purificaiton and recrystallization process. Some even play specific music to set the "tone" of the experience.

And this special touch that can be added to specifically Pure LSD structures is radiated within the experience as it reflects upon your consciousness

I find it all very interesting

Magic only happens if you don't understand it, until then it's not Magic anymore - its knowledge and understanding :smile:

What does it matter the shape or size of the crystals, irrespective to purity, when it is then dissolved into a solution afterward? I don't buy into that aspect of crystals, but I'm open to entertaining it, however anything they may have gained via crystallization would then be lost upon dissolution (again, irrespective of how it pertains to purity though).

OnlineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: krypto2000] * 2
    #24639298 - 09/17/17 09:14 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, I thought the same thing.

Radiating intentions, psychic energy and the like is all bollocks to me.

Fucking science bro. :oldman:

Atoms and compounds really don't care what the hell we think and there is no evidence anywhere to indicate the contrary.

Just ask any organic chemist.

--------------------

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: Northerner]
    #24639445 - 09/17/17 10:21 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

All of it is very entertaining and interesting, I'm open to all sides and view points I just wish there was more serious research being conducted so we can have the science!

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineDeesKnots
Aspiring Mycologist
Male

Loc: Vermont Flag
    #24639531 - 09/17/17 11:23 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

is it possible other lysergamides are being sold as LSD and producing similar but nonetheless different effects? That would explain the consistency

--------------------
~Imagine the Big Bang was only a neuron firing in a brain that belonged to a fly~
"All mushrooms are edible, some only once"
"I'm inhibiting the inhibitors that inhibit me!" ~Andrew
:peace:&:heart:

OfflinePsycstasy
Travelller
I'm a teapot

Loc: Flag
    #24639662 - 09/18/17 01:07 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

@Northener, are you aware of the double-slit experiment? Particles are very much aware and their behaviour affected by the observation of a point of concioussness.

OnlineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: Psycstasy] * 1
    #24639764 - 09/18/17 03:16 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Psycstasy said:
@Northener, are you aware of the double-slit experiment? Particles are very much aware and their behaviour affected by the observation of a point of concioussness.

Yeah it's an interesting phenomenon. It does not imply awareness though, that's a layman's assumption. It's got more to do with quantum physics and wave/particle duality. The same way as a particle's position and speed cannot be known at the same time. Wonky physics stuff.

--------------------

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#24647969 - 09/21/17 12:09 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Had a few other friends take 200 and 400ug with no tolerance they both said there was hardly any visuals but really euphoric and clear, really long lasting.

This is so interesting how this specific batch has been 100% consistent throughout 20 different people including myself.

It's not low dosed either, because all the intensity is still there, it's just distributed differently. A heavy euphoric body high and very minimal visuals no matter the dose very conscious thought promoting and intellectually clear and brilliant/magical... just lacks visuals

Colors just get super vibrant, shadows are sharp, precise clear vision and control but nothing beyond

And it's LSD

Hmm, I'm 99% certain the way LSD is made and the chemist creating it plays a huge role.

No LSD is the same

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (09/21/17 12:17 AM)

OfflineTempestDnB
Lost but found.
I'm a teapot

Loc: SoundCloud Flag
    #24647987 - 09/21/17 12:18 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I think your stuff is just weaker than you think. I think every now and then people get a hold of a hit or two of heavily dosed tabs, way more than what they're used to encountering, and to them it becomes special or magic acid, when it's just dosed high and it's the same as any other LSD because it's a molecule, not a fucking sandwich.

--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

OfflineDerPda
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: TempestDnB]
    #24648158 - 09/21/17 03:41 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

If you have enough of both batches, why not send a sample of each to a lab (switzerland offers legal drug checking) and have that hypothesis checked?
They would examine, whether it´s the same substance and also the given concentration + possible residues deriving from synthesis...

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#24648519 - 09/21/17 09:43 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TempestDnB said:
I think your stuff is just weaker than you think. I think every now and then people get a hold of a hit or two of heavily dosed tabs, way more than what they're used to encountering, and to them it becomes special or magic acid, when it's just dosed high and it's the same as any other LSD because it's a molecule, not a fucking sandwich.

I've made my own vials of LSD from crystal so I'm pretty well adjusted to the intensity of real 100ug vs 200ug

I haven't thought any of my previous batches have been "magical" just this stuff in particular.

They are dosed at 200ug, one tab will have me in the trip for a good 8 to 10 hrs. And keeps me awake for a good 20 to 24 hrs.

I can usually tell how much I've taken based off how long it keeps me awake for

100ug being 12-14 hours
150ug ~16
200ug ~20

It's just a different trip but is still LSD, very calm and controllable, very intense body euphoria, intellectually brilliant and magical. Visuals are glowing and vibrant, even if they were only 100 mic tabs, 2, 3 or 4 of them should produce some type of insane visual distortion, but they don't.

I've also micro dosed just a small corner of a tab and it matches what 20ug should feel like.

I guess the only way to know for sure is send some into the lab!

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OnlineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

#24649712 - 09/21/17 05:14 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I never really noticed much a duration change between doses on LSD. 800ug lasts just as long as 200ug for me, except it's probably 10 times more intense.

--------------------

OfflineTempestDnB
Lost but found.
I'm a teapot

#24649802 - 09/21/17 05:46 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Huh, that really is interesting. It's a curious observation for sure.

--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#24650065 - 09/21/17 07:30 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I agree, even a micro dose lasts the same duration in retrospect, but the trip itself usually lasts a good bit longer from 100ug to 200ug and like you said its a lot more intense.

"Intensity" is a subjective word here, and I would agree most LSD gets increasingly intense the higher you go, meaning loss of reality, face full of visuals and in most cases overwhelming subdue

This batch in particular seems to get easier the higher you go, rather than having the acid take you over and having to submit to it, instead you have full control, and even greater clarity. The trip is fully manevourable within the head space, loss of reality comes from a flawless and seemless Synthesesia and overwhelming Euphoria.

It's as if the Clarity is so pristine, you can see beyond the visuals to what's actually there to the point visuals don't matter.

No come down or anything.. slowly drops you off a slowly descending cloud with no hangover or hint of side effects

I'm starting to think LSD in its purest form is a Mental drug, suppose to be thought provoking and intellectually brilliant, not so much visually focused and oriented.

I've found every visual batch to be accompanied with some form of uncomfortable intensity/anxiety.

If you have ever tried ALD52 it acts very similarly, but it's not ALD

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OnlineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

#24650134 - 09/21/17 07:56 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I think people are not really aware of how long lasting the psychological effects of LSD are in general. The impressions gained from a very strong experience last up to a year or so. This has also been shown in studies where a single strong dose of LSD has been used to treat alcoholism. After 12 months the effect of the treatment has returned to base line. From this we can deduce that this is the duration of the psychological effect of the substance.

One of my friends who doesn't trip very often (maybe once every few years) told me it took him months to fully integrate after a day trip spent with me... The funny thing is is that on that day I took twice as much as him and I felt that I was fully over the experience within a week.

Does this mean that as I take acid every month or two that I never actually come down from it? It's a funny thing to ponder.

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #24650219 - 09/21/17 08:33 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I once bought a hit of lsd on a smartie at a Infected Mushroom show in Seattle. I think i toom half of it and had a mini lsd trip.

It felt like a low dose of acid, but right when Infected Mushroom came on, it completely wore off. It was really weird. The openers were about 2-3 hours long. So it ended in about 3 hours.

Ive read that some smartie doses are very low, like 20micros. I believe i just took a very small dose, a microdose of Acid i would say.

Other than that time, acid has lasted like 12-14 hours. The main effects are 8 but the come down is reaaaaal slow. So after about 14 hours, i can finally sleep. Its been pretty consistent.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: openmind]
    #24650226 - 09/21/17 08:36 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I agree with openmind, LSD is just too variable via set setting and expectations to have any strict set of effects for one batch.

Theres way too many variables to pin down that its the "quality of the crystal". I believe mental set, setting and dosage make a much bigger difference.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24651306 - 09/22/17 09:34 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
I agree with openmind, LSD is just too variable via set setting and expectations to have any strict set of effects for one batch.

Theres way too many variables to pin down that its the "quality of the crystal". I believe mental set, setting and dosage make a much bigger difference.

I thought along these lines too, but it just doesn't make sense when over 20 different people have tried them ranging from 200-400ug and they all report the same consistent effects the main one being a lack of visuals.

It's very prominent from person to person and individually myself, it doesn't matter how many you take either, the visuals are still never going to be like other LSD I have tried

The tabs are 200ug, but even if they were 100 and you took multiple you should have some intense visual distortion, not on this batch, I'm starting to think LSD in its purest form is solely a mental drug, solely for promoting conscious thought and intellectual brilliance.

Don't get me wrong, it still has visuals but the entire trip is Controllable.. and different in the sense of purity throughout mind and body, it doesn't matter that there are not a large amount of visual distortion because the euphoria is so seducing and the mental clarity is beyond anything I've encountered

where as other LSD can overwhelm you in intensity, anxiety and visuals, especially if you take too much this stuff overwhelms you in crystal clarity and euphoria. It's as if the trip gets easier the more you take

It's the best LSD I've ever encountered, I prefer it over all the other LSD I have ever tried in terms of no negative side effects or come down as well, much better at promoting thought and intellect and I make some serious breakthroughs, it's almost as if you can see past the visuals to what is actually there, radiating Oneness

The scary thing about it though, is its the only LSD I've ever encountered where I could see myself taking it days and days on ends because it's that good and safe/clean in mind and body(not that I ever would!) It just feels that good and clean

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (09/22/17 09:45 AM)

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24651428 - 09/22/17 10:30 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

There could be other factors involved.

Also if u dont have visuals on 200-400mics, then the dosage is in question for sure.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
    #24651462 - 09/22/17 10:50 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I agree with OP

I once got this WoW from this hippie girl in California and it was gy far the cleanest and most profound experience i ever had. It had nothing to do with dosage either.

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #24653515 - 09/23/17 10:38 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

you can hardly say it has nothing to do with dosage, since all the methods of doping the paper are inexact unless the wet paper mulch is evenly blended with a solution of LSD (or other blottered compound) prior to being formed as dry flat paper.

do ask an organic chemist about that.

perhaps a future system of ink jet printing will permit LSD ink to be uniformly applied.

all blotters are a crapshoot.
Lysergamide blotters are my favorite crapshoot during this incarnation. If you get a sheet, quite a few tabs will be really good.

the rest is set or setting.

and if you ask an organic chemist they will not be able to tell you why set and setting are so important, because the chemical discipline does not include neurophysiology which blends anatomy, cytology, chemistry, and physics pretty equally. A clinical psychologist is more likely to have plausible comments.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinesacroilac
Stranger
Male

#24654395 - 09/23/17 07:02 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Right. That's a very logical answer. LSD is one molecule. If something has different effects than LSD, it is not LSD. It could be that his tabs had some LSD and other substances too.

--------------------
Life is beautiful!

Offlinesacroilac
Stranger
Male

#24654435 - 09/23/17 07:29 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

It seems that for some of you it is really easy to find LSD. I have no idea where to find it. I am too old have never tried it before.

--------------------
Life is beautiful!

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: sacroilac]
    #24654467 - 09/23/17 07:48 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Not all LSD is made the same.

Anyone who has gone through multiple different sheets and sources and who has taken enough themselves, would know every batch has their own characteristics to them which make them unique, especially if you care to study the molecule itself through your own and others experiences.

Besides the process and impurities themselves, who is making it plays a huge difference as well and the hands it travels through.

There's a lot of science behind crystal structures themselves and how they act as energy capacitors, it's a spiritual theme, but is backed by science. It even comes down to the Karma of the cook, and even the music that is played during the recrystallization process can set the "tone" of a certain batch, Owsley was renowned for that.

Most LSD is similar, but when you find the good stuff, oh you will know

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Offlinesacroilac
Stranger
Male

#24654769 - 09/23/17 10:21 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

If you and I were to cook a certain kind of food, yours would taste different because you would use different proportions and temperature. But LSD is one molecule as opposed to a mixture of ingredients. Therefore, I think that if two chemists were to make LSD, one's would be identical to the other's.

The karma of the cook and the music during the crystallization process are views new to me. I am not saying you are wrong. If these views are backed by science, I would would like to know more.

One explanation that I would suggest for the difference between batches of LSD would be the concept of purity. We read sometimes that a certain substance is 92% pure. That means that 8% of its mass is something other than the desired substance. If an LSD batch is 70% pure, that means that 30% of it is something other than LSD. And if the other substances are psychoactive, this should explain why two different batches have different effects.

--------------------
Life is beautiful!

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24654781 - 09/23/17 10:27 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
All of it is very entertaining and interesting, I'm open to all sides and view points I just wish there was more serious research being conducted so we can have the science!

But how do even measure "vibes"?

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#24655448 - 09/24/17 09:30 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Some cool informaton about crrystalline structures, LSD is a crystal and the higher the purity, the more it responds to its environment

"The answer comes in form of energy, vibration, and frequency. Remember, crystals have been shown to oscillate at their own frequencies, and even respond to the input of vibrations.

The cells in the human body also vibrate at certain frequencies, as do the chakras (the centers of the human energy body). So when we come into contact with a crystal, its vibration interacts with the vibration of the cells in our body."

"They are the most orderly structure that exists in nature, meaning they have the lowest amount of entropy (a measurement for disorder). Crystals are structured in such a way that they respond to the inputs of all different energies around them, leading them to oscillate and emit specific vibratory frequencies."

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/salud/salud_energyhealth17.htm

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#24655550 - 09/24/17 10:06 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Any pursuit is better than being lazy, so if you want to follow some pseudo science related to crystals and LSD value, enjoy. If you want to be poetic about the process even better! poetry gets your whole mind working together.

sure LSD batches will vary, but the really good LSD has lots of mics per blotter or gel tab, and the less good has not as much active Lysergic ingredient.

For those who may need some support about crystals bearing  ideas, consider that ideas are mental media, so the question may be "can you get mental media into crystals?", and the answer is probably yes if you can record mental media, but then to get the mental media out again, you need a mechanism that plays mental media.

our brain plays mental media from within it's own structure with or without extra resonance.

psychedelics give extra resonance, but they have no way of generating specific ideas (media/content) - they help change the mode of operation of the brain but feed no signal or media, and there is no existing model of how any signal might be fed in from micro-grams of crystalline chemicals into organic thinking tissue.

if media can be stored in a crystal (like on a memory stick) it needs a technology that will play it into the player. Just being a crystal does not indicate that it will radiate its nature into any willing receptacle through vibes.

crystals and meaningful vibes are imaginary memes wrt blotters or tabs, there are some fun illusions, well who cares; some people know and some don't and you know if you do of if you don't then you don't.

Psychometry is not what it seems, Intuition is real (non-traditional thinking), and getting vibes may be more about being intuitive than being tightly wound up in mental strings of grammar and logic.

--------------------

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: redgreenvines]
    #24656267 - 09/24/17 02:28 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

We're all entitled to our own views and perceptions here..

And I appreciate both the logical and the spiritual side to it.

Purity of the LSD plays a big role in the experience is all I'm saying, how and who makes it matters in my world.

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#24663693 - 09/27/17 09:24 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

The thing is, I've never liked LSD out of all my experiences, and now I know why is because all the LSD I have tried has been dirty.

Not dirty as in impure, that's a possibility too - but more so the handlers of the sheets and chemist of the crystal and sheets itself and the energies it has passed through.

After my buddy did a thumbprint, he could sense and tell every bit of energy that has been around the crystal itself as it released within the experience. He said it was very interesting how he could detect it and is a firm believer of it making a huge difference coming down to whose handling it too.

It was even known back in the day you had to do a Thumbprint to clear your Karma to be initiated into some families to even be able to be around or distribute the crystal - these people knew why - because it matters who holds it.

Now I know why this stuff is so good because it's highly pure made by a good karma clear chemist and has been through only 2 clear hands(including mine)

Acid goes "bad" and becomes "dirty" the more hands it travels through especially if their Karma is not clear.

If someone buys acid just to sell and make mass profit those energies will also be radiated within it, intentions and energy has to be 100% pure and based out of Love when around the crystal.

I never liked LSD until now! :lol:

I never wanted to dose high or take multiple tabs or anything, it was never a spiritual experience for me, I could only ever focus on the negatives, every experience was usually accompanied by some sort of anxiety or body discomfort..

I'm very blessed to have found the golden goose

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#24663888 - 09/27/17 10:38 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
The thing is, I've never liked LSD out of all my experiences, and now I know why is because all the LSD I have tried has been dirty.

Not dirty as in impure, that's a possibility too - but more so the handlers of the sheets and chemist of the crystal and sheets itself and the energies it has passed through.

After my buddy did a thumbprint, he could sense and tell every bit of energy that has been around the crystal itself as it released within the experience. He said it was very interesting how he could detect it and is a firm believer of it making a huge difference coming down to whose handling it too.

It was even known back in the day you had to do a Thumbprint to clear your Karma to be initiated into some families to even be able to be around or distribute the crystal - these people knew why - because it matters who holds it.

Now I know why this stuff is so good because it's highly pure made by a good karma clear chemist and has been through only 2 clear hands(including mine)

Acid goes "bad" and becomes "dirty" the more hands it travels through especially if their Karma is not clear.

If someone buys acid just to sell and make mass profit those energies will also be radiated within it, intentions and energy has to be 100% pure and based out of Love when around the crystal.

I never liked LSD until now! :lol:

I never wanted to dose high or take multiple tabs or anything, it was never a spiritual experience for me, I could only ever focus on the negatives, every experience was usually accompanied by some sort of anxiety or body discomfort..

I'm very blessed to have found the golden goose

You know that now? Because of your friends opinion? Suspect? Okay. Believe? Sure. But know?. I have a higher standard for things that I know.

Also back when thumbprints started they didn't even eat the crystal, they literally just stuck it on there thumb and that was it, they didn't even trip from it unless they then got some in their mouth. Regardless though what does a thumbprint prove? If you eat a thumbprint then you've already eaten it, you are going to make it out to the other side because everyone does, LSD doesn't kill you or something. No offense, but this seems like delusional thinking to me.

This is like saying "I never liked broccoli until I realized it originated from Spain." Regardless of your awareness of broccoli the qualia of broccoli do not change, the only thing changing is you which indicated a delusion in your perception of broccoli either before or after.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24663956 - 09/27/17 11:07 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

The whole clear conscious thing/Karma thing u bring up is really interesting. Do bad vibes actually containament the lsd crystal itself? Makes ya wonder. Can vibes travel thru LSD?

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: krypto2000]
    #24663975 - 09/27/17 11:17 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I don't claim to know anything, I'm saying my friends Thumbprint experience also furthers my beliefs, it doesn't confirm anything.

It's the same difference from smoking Bad weed to Good weed.

You can really tell the difference.

You can even tell when somebody grew or distributed just to make cash and wasn't in it for the medicine of the plant at all, its literally reflected right within the growth of the flower itself. You can literally see shitty weed vs good weed.

You can tell when a plant was Loved and treated with good intentions compared to one that was left in a corner to bud. The external world is a mirror of reflection to our internal world, we are actually creating external reality through our internal thoughts and intentions.

LSD you cannot tell from looking because it's so small and that's what makes it confusing.

I'm not claiming to know anything, everything just seems to be lining up and connecting in my world

Energy, intentions, vibrations are all radiated and absorbed within crystals, including the LSD crystal

I have came across many different batches of LSD, none being as Pure as what I have now.

It really matters who makes the LSD and what hands it travels through in my world - if the crystal is handled with anything other than PURE energy and intentions out of nothing but the radiance of LOVE, then it will be reflected back to you in your consciousness.

And you WILL be able to notice, especially if you are consciously aware yourself and sensitive to energies.

The only reason people say LSD is LSD and there's no difference is because

1. They haven't found Pure LSD yet

2. They've only taken Pure LSD.

It's obvious and clear between batches in my world

in others, it may not be the same.

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (09/27/17 11:41 AM)

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#24663986 - 09/27/17 11:21 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
The whole clear conscious thing/Karma thing u bring up is really interesting. Do bad vibes actually containament the lsd crystal itself? Makes ya wonder. Can vibes travel thru LSD?

In my personal and subjective experiences from batch to batch, 100% and totally YES.

Besides the LSD crystal being an immediate reflection upon your own consciousness(your own vibration reacting with the crystal)

If a Pure crystal is handled with anything other than PURE intentions and energy radiated from the vibration of Love - that crystal will pick up on it and radiate it back. Literally becoming its surroundings and reflecting.

And then when someone who is consciously aware tries it, they will experience some form of discomfort in their trip.

If you are experiencing any of these things on LSD you don't have pure material:
Anxiety
Uncontrolled thoughts/headspace
Overwhelming intensity
Overwhelming stimulation
Body tension
Excessive muscle tension
Random body twinges
General uneasiness(especially on come-up)

Pure LSD will be a very Lucid and Controllable experience, you never lose control only in very high doses, even then you still maintain Lucidity. Your anxiety will be replaced by Euphoria and Bliss, there will be no discomfort or come down tension, nothing but magical, utter cosmic brilliance.

I now believe the discomforts of LSD are not caused by physical impurities, but rather energetic impurities.(when the radiance of the LSD crystal is influenced and diminished by external energy and vibrations)

The crystal can hold onto negativity as much as it can hold onto positivty - depending what you put into it.

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (09/27/17 11:39 AM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#24663999 - 09/27/17 11:28 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

MazelTov! you found the Golden Goose! :fonda:
maybe one day I will be there too.
but I have a buncha 1p to enjoy 'til then

--------------------

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: redgreenvines]
    #24664020 - 09/27/17 11:37 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Have faith and you will! :smile:

1P is very different from LSD-25 to me

some say it's indistinguishable(I don't get it)

The 1P-LSD I tried was very uncomfortable with a heavy stimulant feeling.. with different not fully forming visuals.. small oscilating geometric shapes very weird stuff.

The main difference is the stimulation, LSD is calm and euphoric for me 1P is stimulating and edgy.

The funny thing is, I would of never came to these conclusions without first tasting Pure LSD.

It's really crazy how different it is from all the other LSD, I'm blown away to know all my previous LSD experiences have been impure(energetically handled)

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (09/27/17 11:43 AM)

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#24664090 - 09/27/17 12:03 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I was referring to this line in referencing to knowing vs believing:

Quote:

As to bad weed and good weed, yah you can tell by looking at it and from that you can infer intentions of the grower to some degree but no absolute claims can be made beyond whether the weed was grown well or not. If it's grown poorly does that mean the person was just growing for profit? Does it mean the person was too stressed out to take care of the weed? Does it mean it was raided by the police before finishing and ended up on the street still? You can't tell. If someone were growing for profit in fact I'd expect the weed to be grown rather well, otherwise it will not only be worse quality, and thus not as profitable, but their yield will drop. You're making connections that are not there, some are reasonable yet unproven, perhaps unprovable, but many are not even logical to make to me such as the profit = poor quality.

Also the absolute claim that if you have bad effects it's because of the drug, that is provably false. In clinical trials with sandoz LSD many people had great trips, amazing insights, yet many had anxiety, fear, paranoia, etc. The LSD was the same, it literally passes through the same hands and was administered by the same people. The only difference in these cases was the time in which it was administered and to whom it was administered.

There is a lot of fantastical thinking in this thread which is a classic occurrence of experiencing so much psychedelia without fully integrating it with reality. The more often and frequently you trip the less likely you are to experience anxiety and negative effects but the insights you have build off of your existing world view, a world view which was shaped by previous experiences and not reflected against sober reality to assess their validity.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#24664124 - 09/27/17 12:16 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I appreciate your logical and grounded take on things, we need these 2 types of people to even function in the world. And I appreciate your insight into the situation

And no not all discomforts are caused by energetic impurity, but the majority of them are.

Of course you can have a negative and stressful trip on any psychedelic

I'm not claiming it removes the possibilitiy of all going bad.

The tensions and anxieties experienced by those users are their own.. not the drug itself. These people experienced discomfort because they were very new to otherworldly realities and thinking.

But also these tensions can be experienced in one's consciousness if negative energetic imprints have been left upon the crystal

Energetic impressions can be left on crystals

The thing with weed it's not about profits necessarily it's all about intentions. Profits was just an example

As you can clearly see in the weed, why would it be any different for LSD?

Good weed is better than bad weed
Because of the intentions and love given to the plant, it grows up and flowers with the energy in its being and is reflected upon yours as you consume it.

Bad weed is bad because you can tell something was not done right, or grown to its optimal efficiency.

It's science now a days, what you put in you get out. It can be recorded and documented

I appreciate your take

But mine is it matters who makes the LSD and who handles it, not all LSD is the same. The exact same way not all Weed is the same, and not all DMT is the same.

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (09/27/17 12:27 PM)

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#24664152 - 09/27/17 12:30 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I dont believe "dirty acid" really exists but i do believe if you get very well-made and clean LSD that you could tell the difference between that and LSD that wasnt made as pure.

Im telling you, even if it makes no sense on the science part of it, i KNOW i got a batch of LSD that was "cleaner" than any other LSD i have gotten. All the other LSD i have tried wasnt "dirty" by any means, but the LSD that i praise so much was certainly crystal clear when it came to the trip. it was so clean you almost feel the LSD crystal in the trip...its very hard to explain.

The other lsd lacked that quality but was still your run of the mill lsd and i had no noticeable problems with it.

It was WoW from California. 

I have this liquid from california that is great but the experience is a tad bit "heavier" and packs more of a punch. it kicks in very quickly and its very visual.

But the WoW that i praise, had me seeing rainbows..strobe lights, and was almost a different drug, visually.

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#24664175 - 09/27/17 12:40 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

There's still a shit load of science to discover about this phenomena.

I'm happy to share opinions with you all and I greatly appreciate both sides truly.

It's all fascinating

The main thing I notice with particularly pure LSD is you're able to take MORE of it and REMAIN in control.

The entire experience is very lucid and controllable up to 600ug

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineLitto
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24664645 - 09/27/17 03:23 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
I appreciate your logical and grounded take on things, we need these 2 types of people to even function in the world. And I appreciate your insight into the situation

And no not all discomforts are caused by energetic impurity, but the majority of them are.

The tensions and anxieties experienced by those users are their own.. not the drug itself. These people experienced discomfort because they were very new to otherworldly realities and thinking.

But also these tensions can be experienced in one's consciousness if negative energetic imprints have been left upon the crystal

The thing with weed it's not about profits necessarily it's all about intentions. Profits was just an example

Because of the intentions and love given to the plant, it grows up and flowers with the energy in its being and is reflected upon yours as you consume it.

Bad weed is bad because you can tell something was not done right, or grown to its optimal efficiency.

It's science now a days, what you put in you get out. It can be recorded and documented

I appreciate your take

But mine is it matters who makes the LSD and who handles it, not all LSD is the same. The exact same way not all Weed is the same, and not all DMT is the same.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:

I appreciate your take

The LSD crystal is so powerful, it can absorb human traits...

Good hands..bad hands.. It's constantly learning how to flip the mirror.

:psychsplit:

Offlinesacroilac
Stranger
Male

#24665899 - 09/27/17 11:59 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

You know an LSD chemist directly? Lucky you!!!

--------------------
Life is beautiful!

Offlinesacroilac
Stranger
Male

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: DeesKnots]
    #24665918 - 09/28/17 12:21 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

This is a very logical thought. Because if you think about it, how many of the people who have tried LSD have performed a test on the substance before they ingested it? Chances are many people have never tested their LSD. Therefore, they might have sometimes ingested other substances that they were told were LSD. Hence the different effects. I am definitely not an expert, I might be wrong. I am just expressing some thoughts.

--------------------
Life is beautiful!

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: sacroilac] * 1
    #24666139 - 09/28/17 06:05 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I don't believe in any of that mumbo jumbo hippy crap that LSD potency can matter depending on who holds it and their intention. That's just not logical.

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24666201 - 09/28/17 06:47 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

So u dont think LSD crystal can absorb "bad vibes" from the people who handle it?

OfflineTempestDnB
Lost but found.
I'm a teapot

#24666224 - 09/28/17 07:00 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I don't. All this crystal talk reminds me of this tour guide from Asheville NC who took us to this park and proceeded to tell us how it used to be dirty lot littered with dirty heroin needles, but he fixed it by burying crystals in the ground there.

--------------------

Edited by TempestDnB (09/28/17 07:01 AM)

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 3
    #24666240 - 09/28/17 07:18 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
So u dont think LSD crystal can absorb "bad vibes" from the people who handle it?

Nah. I may be wrong but I just personally don't buy it.

What if I got LSD from a real bad dude and I didn't even know it? Am I destined for a bad trip? I doubt it.

Maybe if someone told me I got it from a bad dude my subconscious can create a bad trip but I wouldn't blame the LSD nor the handler.

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#24666261 - 09/28/17 07:41 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

You realize that literally every solid object is a crystal right? Your couch, your car, much of the food you eat. Does your coffee cup absorb and transmit bad energy depends who handles it? How would this transmission work? As a chemist this just makes no sense to me.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#24666272 - 09/28/17 07:51 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Why are you replying to me?

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#24666388 - 09/28/17 08:48 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Because you were the last person to post and 'quick reply' puts the RE to the last person. I'm not speaking to any specific person in this thread, so many seem to think crystals are magic just because.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#24666403 - 09/28/17 08:55 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

You'd have to ask Owsley why he plays specific music to set the "tone" of batches

And Pickard why he chants over his batches

And Nick Sand why he says certain batches can be "blessed" because of purity

:confused:

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#24666530 - 09/28/17 09:50 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
You'd have to ask Owsley why he plays specific music to set the "tone" of batches

And Pickard why he chants over his batches

And Nick Sand why he says certain batches can be "blessed" because of purity

:confused:

they do it ultimately because it gives more meaning to what they do, in their eyes.

so if i extracted dmt in a crackhouse does that mean its going to give me a bad trip?

This whole "blessing doses" is the biggest crock of shit. I thought you guys were smarter than that..

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleSnazz
Polymath
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #24666624 - 09/28/17 10:26 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:
I don't believe in any of that mumbo jumbo hippy crap that LSD potency can matter depending on who holds it and their intention. That's just not logical.

Clear crystals store information/energy. It is physics.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: Snazz]
    #24666689 - 09/28/17 10:59 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Owsley and Sand are shit chemists, the only reason they became so big and famous is due to happenstance. If you could buy lysergic acid and all required reagents by the drum from your local supply house, as they could back then, then all of us could produce LSD.

Owsley is quoted as saying his first batch of LSD distributed was a 'black goo' and in the recent orange sunshine documentary Sand is quoted as saying he produced strictly for profit, that he had no knowledge of chemistry, and his dumbass even said something like, "Sometimes you'd just accidentally ingest some LSD. You get some on your finger, touch a hot plate and get burned and stick your finger in your mouth to cool it off only to realize you just ingested 2,000mcg of LSD." What fucking chemist does dumbass shit like that?

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: Snazz]
    #24666692 - 09/28/17 11:02 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Snazz said:
Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:

Clear crystals store information/energy. It is physics.

So do cloudy and contaminated crystals. So does every rock, grain of sand, and piece of plumbing caulk. Besides that energy is energy, there is no 'good' or 'bad' energy, it all makes your light bulbs glow the same. What does a crystaline structure (which ALL solids are) storing information and energy have to do with the quality of a trip? The 'information' that the crystal stores is the environmental conditions when it grew, it doesn't contain the book of the dead.

InvisibleSnazz
Polymath
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #24666911 - 09/28/17 12:31 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

It's about imprinting, not necessarily the original energetic matrix.

Cloudy/opaque have more latent information and don't receive nearly as well.

OfflineTempestDnB
Lost but found.
I'm a teapot

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: Snazz] * 2
    #24666929 - 09/28/17 12:36 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Crystals bro
:ancientaliens:

--------------------

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: Snazz] * 1
    #24666981 - 09/28/17 01:00 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Snazz said:
It's about imprinting, not necessarily the original energetic matrix.

Cloudy/opaque have more latent information and don't receive nearly as well.

Imprinting what? Receive what?

OfflineTempestDnB
Lost but found.
I'm a teapot

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: krypto2000] * 1
    #24667013 - 09/28/17 01:11 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Your vibes bro. Measure that with your science tools

--------------------

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#24667041 - 09/28/17 01:18 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

So you think this is a real effect yet immeasurable and undetectable? If you can't measure it then how do you perceive it? What is it that is being perceived? The most basic tools of sciences are your senses.

OfflineTempestDnB
Lost but found.
I'm a teapot

#24667047 - 09/28/17 01:20 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

With my heart, the greatest tool.

I'm just trolling bro.

--------------------

Offlinesacroilac
Stranger
Male

#24667937 - 09/28/17 05:55 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:

I absolutely agree to this statement. These beliefs remind me of some intense cannabis highs that soften my soul and make me see everything with affection and love. In these cases I want to see things this way so I can enjoy this feeling.
It seems to me that some people instead of being sober most of the time and smoke weed occasionally, they are stoned most of the time to the point that being high becomes their baseline and soberness feels like an unpleasant high.

I think that people who consume cannabis or maybe other drugs too as often as they consume water, tend to see everything and make judgements through the the the feelings of affection and love they get from weed, which distorts their everyday reality.

--------------------
Life is beautiful!

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: sacroilac]
    #24668136 - 09/28/17 07:19 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

im just disappointed in the shroomery. A schizophrenic can tell the difference between hippy dippy crap but the average shroomerite cant? I thought this place was higher intelligence.

LSD isnt fucking magic until it is consumed then from there its up to the user and the subconcious to interpret what it wants.

A piece of crap is a piece of crap no matter how much you decorate it and spray it with perfume. There is no transforming that piece of poop.

To quote my very first revelation(just so happens to be on LSD)...

"It is what it is"

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24668522 - 09/28/17 10:11 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

The fact is u cannot measure "vibes". If u could, then we might get some science behind this notion that lsd crytals absorb emotions/intentions from people who are near it.

Theres been some experiments of people and rice. A person woule insult one batch of rice, and another batch he would give compliments. Another was a control and got nothing.

The insult rice turned black with mold, the compliment rice was fresh the longest, the neutral one got some white mold in second place, some time after the insult rice. Super interesting.

There might be something to it, but more real testing needs to be done to remove all other factors that could be causing these variations in effect in LSD.

OfflineCounterstriker
River roll roll roll
 User Gallery

#24668721 - 09/29/17 12:45 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Hmm I hope to find some pure L soon.. I'm lucky enough to find liquid and blotter but I get body tenseness, not as bad as mushrooms but enough to annoy me.

--------------------
-CS

"All the years combine.. they melt into a a dream"

OfflineTempestDnB
Lost but found.
I'm a teapot

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: Counterstriker] * 1
    #24668737 - 09/29/17 12:57 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I still am strongly convinced that there is no such thing as pure LSD that produces no body load or tenseness. People are painting reality with their suggestiveness here. Coloring their trips with preconceived notions and following the path of their delusions. I only say this because all of my experience with LSD contradicts this whole purity argument. I know my view is subjective and my experiences are just one perspective, but the purity affecting the effects of this substance just isn't logical in my head. And no, don't compare LSD and its isomers to cannabinoids, that it like comparing tomatoes and pears.

--------------------

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
    #24669139 - 09/29/17 07:49 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:

100% no vibe absorption

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#24669351 - 09/29/17 09:00 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

You don't need science to tell you
What you put in is what you get out, somebody 1000 years ago could say that.

The thing about shroomery is we seem to have more close minded belief systems rather than open minded in an ever changing world, it's quite strange.

We should all be able to view both sides and accept both sides without shutting either of them out..

Quote:

TempestDnB said:
I still am strongly convinced that there is no such thing as pure LSD that produces no body load or tenseness. People are painting reality with their suggestiveness here. Coloring their trips with preconceived notions and following the path of their delusions. I only say this because all of my experience with LSD contradicts this whole purity argument. I know my view is subjective and my experiences are just one perspective, but the purity affecting the effects of this substance just isn't logical in my head. And no, don't compare LSD and its isomers to cannabinoids, that it like comparing tomatoes and pears.

I felt this way just a month ago, and then the Pure found me.

There literally is an LSD that produces no tenseness, anxiety, or body load it's called pure LSD!

In fact I won't take an LSD that I dont know where it came from because you take that high risk.

In fact, every LSD I have tried(multiple different batches) has not been even remotely comparable to the experience of Pure LSD.

To the point I've never even enjoyed LSD until NOW!

This is the type of LSD when you try it you just start handing it out for free because it's that good.

I've also realized the realizations that I'm coming to now, can only be had under the influence of Pure LSD, or else you would never understand through experience.

It is out there, it's just hiding in the right people's hands.

Very very very different from all other LSD I've tried, in fact it's almost too good to be true.

I truly realized how rare it is to find, and how blessed I am for it to have found me.

I thought I was taking good LSD for the past 2 or 3 years

I wasn't

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#24669385 - 09/29/17 09:11 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
The fact is u cannot measure "vibes". If u could, then we might get some science behind this notion that lsd crytals absorb emotions/intentions from people who are near it.

Theres been some experiments of people and rice. A person woule insult one batch of rice, and another batch he would give compliments. Another was a control and got nothing.

The insult rice turned black with mold, the compliment rice was fresh the longest, the neutral one got some white mold in second place, some time after the insult rice. Super interesting.

There might be something to it, but more real testing needs to be done to remove all other factors that could be causing these variations in effect in LSD.

You say you can't measure vibes yet then go on to outline an experiment that measured the vibes (albeit qualitatively, not quantitatively). I highly question the results and methodology of the experiment itself, but that is neither here nor there.

Eclipse,

How can you tell the difference between "Pure LSD" and regular LSD? You haven't really explained that afaik which leads me to believe it's either an assumption based on the source you're getting it from or based on your subjective experience.

Consider this though. If you eat a hamburger for every meal do you think each experience will be the same? Are the experiences you savor more because the hamburger was "Pure Hamburger?" How is LSD any different? Other than of course it being a heavily mind altering drug and thus much more susceptible to set and setting than the Hamburger experience.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#24669518 - 09/29/17 09:58 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

The difference is easy to tell in my experience

Impure LSD(energetically, physically or both) will always carry some form of discomfort within the experience, a feeling that is anything other than Good.

You can really tell when anxiety is caused from the LSD and not your self, you can tell when your Neck or muscles get very tense, restless, or stiff, body and muscle twinges. More so than the body discomforts comes the unbearing "intensity" that seems to grab your anxiety by the balls and furthers discomfort in the body sometimes through excessive stimulation feeling.

The most prominent sign of pure LSD is the ability to be Lucid and maneuver within the headspace of the experience itself, meaning full Lucid Control. Most other LSD has an intensity to it besides causing uncomfortable anxiety at times, can take you out of the very experience and sort of put you in an uneasy uncontrolled thought head space.

Negative overwhelming intensity, the LSD seems to have a mind of its own and will take control whenever it wants (very prominent sign of energetic impurity) this should never happen, and usually also spirals uncontrolled thoughts

I can tell you this, it's much easier to tell you have Pure LSD than if you have dirty LSD, especially if you've never tried Pure you woudn't know any different, you'd think all these things are Normal LSD features, they're not at all.

With Pure LSD(Physically and energetically) there will be no sign of discomfort, all anxiety and tension is replaced with Pure euphoria and Lucid clarity. You can take MORE LSD and remain in Control, the purer the LSD, the more you can take this is a known fact.

For example my last batch 200ug would have me in tension, overwhelming anxiety and intensity, loss of control, uncontrolled thoughts, paranoia, and it was very consistent

This pure batch 200ug has me dispelling any anxiety and replacing it with euphoria and bliss, no overwhelming intensity or come up, very calm and friendly and clear.

The intensity is still there but proportioned in only positive aspects, the experience is fully controllable and you remain lucid up to 600ug theres not a single sign of discomfort and all you can say is Wow how is this even possible on the trip itself, you know when you get the good stuff.

Every single LSD I've ever tried has had some form of discomfort

This LSD has no discomfort and is only comfort.

In my subjective experience the crystal is so pure I can literally feel the energy and intentions that was put into it radiating throughout the experience

It's hard to understand, until you get the experience yourself.

I'm down to hand these out like free candy!

And of course, anyone could say well these are just the general effects of LSD, we'll it's true. :lol: there's just different ways LSD can be made out there, and not all is the same.

I stand by that 100%

Good LSD will leave you with a clarity of truth to that of DMT.

You wonder why people take LSD so often is because they're usually not getting any spiritual significance from their experience, that spiritual significance only comes from properly and purely made material.

You will know you will have good LSD because you won't be scared of it at all.

I've never dosed high(and I've never wanted to) but I woudn't even mind taking a 10 strip or a thumbprint of this stuff solely because I 100% know I will be safe on it. It's a Trust within the experience itself you can actually feel.

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (09/29/17 10:13 AM)

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#24669555 - 09/29/17 10:14 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

How can you dispute the clinical trials where these effects were documented with high quality sandoz LSD though? Does that not go counter to your theory?

I suspect you may say that those experiences were caused by the user and not the LSD, but again if negative effects are caused by the user to the point where it has convinced them (and the researchers) that it's an effect of the drug itself how can you dispel the possibility the same might be just as true of trouble free experiences?

Consider this as well. You have the same LSD yet one person gives it to you and says, 'Yeah, it's pretty good, but I had a bad trip the other day" vs if he gives it to you and says, "It's very pure, you can't have a bad trip, real good stuff here!" Do you not think the presentation alone may have an impact on the trip? Keep in mind it's the same LSD, same person, the only difference is the words he says, his intention need not even change. To me that's a factor in the setting, and by extension the set, right there.

Really it's not unlike a religion if you think about it. If I make some LSD and only have good trips and only have good things to say and impart that presentation on others when I give it to them they too will be more inclined to have a positive experience due to the setting alone. If that LSD is distributed to 100 people and still no one has a bad experience then it's overwhelmingly more likely that #101 too will have a positive experience, it's a compounding effect. Does that have any baring on the chemical itself though? Maybe, it well may if your theory is true, which is very possible, but with this story/data alone there is no reason to assume anything more than what is on the surface is at play. You can explain it with what you already know and no new variables need be introduced so why do so? If you encounter something unexplainable then it's reasonable to start coming up with theories to explain it, but until then it's easy to say it's the people the people and setting alone are the difference, there's no reason to impart anything from them onto the chemical itself anymore than to say that if a highly skilled artist uses a pencil that that pencil then somehow is more capable of drawing in an unskilled hand.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#24669575 - 09/29/17 10:23 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
How can you dispute the clinical trials where these effects were documented with high quality sandoz LSD though? Does that not go counter to your theory?

You can experience normal bodily functions under any circumstances at any time(Anxiety, tension, etc)

The LSD can also influence these functions based on how and who it was made by.

Considering in that specific test, it was Pure LSD you can still experience normal bodily functions... It's highly based on set and setting, most of these people weren't in ideal conditions of either of those scenarios.

When you can tell you have a good LSD vs bad LSD is when you use and test them consistently in proper set and settings(your own comfortability) and from there it's very easy to detect discomforts when they arise and if they are your own or the LSD. The LSD definitelty helps influence your experience, but based on the intention of creation determines this.

I believe these people experience normal discomforts anybody can have even sober, they just had it on pure LSD.

Im not saying Pure LSD will remove 100% chance of experiencing negativity, but pure LSD removes 100% of outside influence it otherwise could have been imprinted onto.

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#24669606 - 09/29/17 10:35 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I greatly appreciate your insight as it gives me a good perspective.

Chemistry and LSD in particular is an art form to me, like artists, some are more skilled or do a better job at portraying what they are intending to.

Some artists are bigger and better because of why? They appeal to more people

Some artists give you a picture so clear, you've never seen it or thought of it that way before.

I feel it's the same with LSD, it's an Art. Some chemists can portray the picture to be clear, and the message comes right through, some abstract and mysterious you find the messages in elusive corners of the shading of the picture or the words of the song.

I feel this intention, like that put into Music

Is radiated the same way within the Art of LSD. And is reflected to the audience who consumes its influence within their consciousness.

Thank you for being here today, I would not have came to this stunning realization my friend!

The Pure LSD goes "bad" when copy cats try to replicate, but nothing quite seems to hit the mark of the original. Pure LSD goes "bad" when the crystalline is such a great degree of Purity that, any person in its presence their intentions and energy field can interact with the LSD and alter that of its original energetic structure.

Only in the hands of Karma cleared individuals(vibration based out of Love) will the crystal not be interfered..

Who knows if this is true, just my belief

One thing we do know though

1. I'm onto something

Or 2. I'm delusional

I'm going to trust my gut and instincts and say, I'm onto something though I may not have entirely figured it out yet

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (09/29/17 10:43 AM)

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#24669639 - 09/29/17 10:45 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:

You can experience normal bodily functions under any circumstances at any time(Anxiety, tension, etc)

The LSD can also influence these functions based on how and who it was made by.

Considering in that specific test, it was Pure LSD you can still experience normal bodily functions... It's highly based on set and setting, most of these people weren't in ideal conditions of either of those scenarios.

When you can tell you have a good LSD vs bad LSD is when you use and test them consistently in proper set and settings(your own comfortability) and from there it's very easy to detect discomforts when they arise and if they are your own or the LSD. The LSD definitelty helps influence your experience, but based on the intention of creation determines this.

I believe these people experience normal discomforts anybody can have even sober, they just had it on pure LSD.

Im not saying Pure LSD will remove 100% chance of experiencing negativity, but pure LSD removes 100% of outside influence it otherwise could have been imprinted onto.

That's what I'm getting at though, if that's true for the negative experiences, that it is due to that persons set/setting, then why can't that also be true of the positive experiences? If anything my first assumption would be that I'm in a good place mentally and that's why I had a clean experience, not because of differences in the LSD.

As I mentioned before you could suggest that the more experiences are had without a negative one arising that it may point towards differences in the substance, but then as well the more positive experiences you have the more that reinforces that set/setting in the future as well.

I do agree that chemistry is in large part an art form. You can analyze everything, or at least almost everything, down to an exact science, but that need not be the case and you cannot discover all of that without some form of artistic pursuit.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#24669680 - 09/29/17 11:04 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

There's no definitive answer yet so I agree with both sides

I like to think based on my subjective studies and studies I've done with peers that the LSD I have now has something different about it than other LSD. It's that difference that can't be measured or explained.

The same difference you see between Drake and Beyonce. You can't explain the connection you experience with an artist who sparks something inside of you.. Both portray music, but do it in a different sense and fashion, whose to say this artist is better than that artist, it's about what is portrayed and what makes sense to you, some artists portray what they are intending more efficiently than others, resulting in greater success.

Some artists have less pure intentions and are still developing their skills and it is reflected within the experience of the music.

Why would LSD or any art form for that matter be any different?

It's not. And that's what I am realizing, that "magical" connection that can't be measured or explained, is intention.

And the purity of that intention is reflected within the experience.. be it music or THE LSD experience

What you put in, you get out

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#24669718 - 09/29/17 11:18 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I definitely agree with everything you said there. So we just disagree on where the intention lies. I think it is transmitted from one individual to another where as you think it is transmitted into and carried by the LSD itself.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#24669761 - 09/29/17 11:35 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, mainly because the LSD in its purest form is a crystalline structure and I know crystals in general are great holders of information and energy/intention.

Most of our technologies are crystalline based because of this

Not exactly put into the LSD per say, but when in pure unadaultered form, the crystal itself radiates and reacts to its surroundings. You can intend energies into it itself.

It's called "charging a crystal"

I've read somewhere that humans as a species DNA is also crystallizing, but who knows on that one.

I guess what I'm trying to say is the LSD has an energetic mind of its own, crystals are alive and conscious. Being they can receive and transmute information (energy and light) you can think of intention as a Pure form of Energy

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (09/29/17 11:42 AM)

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#24669786 - 09/29/17 11:42 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Well as I said before literally every solid is a crystal, we build technology from crystals because it's not feasible to do so with a liquid, gas, or uncondensed matter, not because crystals have memory, it's because of their structural integrity. You're walking on crystals, you're typing on crystals, driving a series of crystals, your clothes are made of crystals, etc. Human DNA is definitely crystalline in nature simply by virtue of being a solid.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#24670092 - 09/29/17 01:20 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

You're starting to catch on
Everything is energy

Everything is crystal.. but not crystallized

When it reaches a solid crystalline structure which reflects light, it becomes sentient, conscious and "alive" it requires specific conditions to form, similar to Life itself.

Big difference :smile:

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineThe Mycologist
Explorer

#24670101 - 09/29/17 01:22 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I think that purity is related to body tension. And I think how your body feels greatly effects your ability to relax and be comfortable.

I know I have the best trips when I'm as comfortable as possible.

--------------------
"That you are here—that life exists, and identity;
That the powerful play goes on, and you will contribute a verse.”
― Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass
:acidfire::tmckenna:

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#24670146 - 09/29/17 01:30 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Everything reflects light though as well, it doesn't have to be "crystal clear," otherwise it would be pitch black.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#24670222 - 09/29/17 01:57 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Yes <3

And that reflection is a direct reflection of purity

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#24670250 - 09/29/17 02:04 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I'm kind of being factious here, but also genuinely curious what your thoughts are to this question. Would a pure human be crystal clear and colorless?

Chemically/physically speaking, from a science stand point anyway, only pure mono substances can be crystal clear due to the way the molecules pack together. That's not strictly true as some poly substances can actually crystalize better than single compound substances, but that's a general rule and the more compounds you add in it quickly becomes an outright impossibility. So so long as humans are such complex and diverse creatures we will always be opaque and if we evolved to the point where we were not we would no longer be human.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#24670456 - 09/29/17 03:01 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
I'm kind of being factious here, but also genuinely curious what your thoughts are to this question. Would a pure human be crystal clear and colorless?

Chemically/physically speaking, from a science stand point anyway, only pure mono substances can be crystal clear due to the way the molecules pack together. That's not strictly true as some poly substances can actually crystalize better than single compound substances, but that's a general rule and the more compounds you add in it quickly becomes an outright impossibility. So so long as humans are such complex and diverse creatures we will always be opaque and if we evolved to the point where we were not we would no longer be human.

We would no longer be human? We would no longer have physical human bodies. Is our body what makes us human?

Would a pure human be crystal clear/colorless? Yes in a conscious and energetic sense, a mirror or reflection.

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineTempestDnB
Lost but found.
I'm a teapot

#24670743 - 09/29/17 04:39 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Oh ascending one

--------------------

OnlineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

#24671137 - 09/29/17 07:09 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Why not just realize that not all LSD25's are made equal? Some are better/different than others. That's all. I can anecdotally agree with that, and so do many other LSD users.

No mumbo-jumbo required.

--------------------

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#24671952 - 09/30/17 06:55 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

TempestDnB said:

I agree that pure LSD and nonpure LSD produce the same side effects but I believe more pure LSD can give more clearer trips..not necessarily cleaner trips, though.

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#24672257 - 09/30/17 10:24 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Northerner said:
Why not just realize that not all LSD25's are made equal? Some are better/different than others. That's all. I can anecdotally agree with that, and so do many other LSD users.

No mumbo-jumbo required.

Not all LSD being made equal isn't in question, the question is whether any present impurities have an impact on the trip and there remains to be any scientific proof of that. LSD is active in the microgram range. The direct precursor, lysergic acid, is totally inactive as are most indirect precursors (lysergic acid amides and peptides). Of those precursors that are active the most potent is not active until the 1-2mg range. So what do you account for the differences in effects? I have no doubt many LSD users agree with you, but so what? Lots of people agree an immortal being created the world from nothing in a week but that's not a compelling reason to change your world view.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#24672381 - 09/30/17 11:34 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

First the idea was that everything is made of light. Then matter. Then they said everything is made of "star dust" now you guys are saying everything is made of crystals.

I guess I'm not an ascending chosen hippie because I didn't know everything is now "crystal"

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

OfflineTempestDnB
Lost but found.
I'm a teapot

#24672615 - 09/30/17 01:40 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Maybe your new batch is some other kind of lysergamide.

--------------------

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#24672630 - 09/30/17 01:49 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

It could be that too, good point. People commonly report ald52 to be a lot cleaner and more gentle with less body load. No idea if it's true, but that's definitely the consensus from what I've heard.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24673246 - 09/30/17 05:32 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

But thats a different chemical structure of LSD. Aka its not LSD, but an "analogue".

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#24673279 - 09/30/17 05:46 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

It is, but if Eclipse did not test their LSD then they are only assuming that it's LSD because that's what it was sold to them as. If it is distinctly 'cleaner' every time or whatever the case may be then it could in fact be because it's not LSD at all, and thus it will not have the exact same profile as their previous LSD experiences. That is something that hasn't until now been mentioned but seems a possibility worth considering.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24673474 - 09/30/17 07:08 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Im going to argue that lsd feels cleaner in the past cause of aging.

I noticed now when i dose, its got a dirty feeling. I never had so many side effects as i did when i was 18. 10 years later, and its a different experience.

Of course, i have a different source of acid but this acid stikl feels clean, just not as clean as my first ten trips.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#24673523 - 09/30/17 07:31 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Im going to argue that lsd feels cleaner in the past cause of aging.

I noticed now when i dose, its got a dirty feeling. I never had so many side effects as i did when i was 18. 10 years later, and its a different experience.

Of course, i have a different source of acid but this acid stikl feels clean, just not as clean as my first ten trips.

Very good point and may be the answer to all of this

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24673976 - 09/30/17 11:13 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I think so. Something to do with aging.

Ive noticed with shrooms, there isnt any changes in side effects. Its been consistent all my life, which is really nice.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#24674342 - 10/01/17 05:25 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Fwiw I've never noticed a change in effects with LSD, mushrooms, or mescaline. Started dosing at 21, now 30. Probably had around 100-200 trips in that time.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#24674704 - 10/01/17 09:15 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

It acts very similarly to ALD52 and, ALD was previously my favorite over LSD. Until I found this batch, true Pure LSD is definitely just as clean and good to you in mind and body but is also better in some regards.

I was taking bad LSD in my past and it shows from how much I never liked the doses I had, I also tried 1P-LSD and its no where near comparable to the LSD i have now. I always preferred ALD52 because it was a less rigid experience.

I didn't know Pure LSD was so different and magical.

And yes that was my first thought that it was maybe ALD52 but it didn't act the same, and I tested it as LSD25 on Ehrlich, ALD52 takes longer time to respond, which this batch was instant proving LSD-25

Mushrooms have always been consistent for me, LSD not so much, I never know what I'm gonna get, definitely no LSD I've ever had in the past acts the way this stuff does. You can feel the energy of intent that was put into it as it radiates throughout the trip, the headspace is fully lucid and controllable up to 600ug. All other LSD I've tried overwhelms you at those dosages especially in the mind, not having so much clarity and lucid control, it's more chaotic and unhinged.

The cleaner it is the more you can take

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (10/01/17 09:28 AM)

OfflineDoc9151M
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gulf Coast USA Flag
    #26398053 - 12/23/19 06:07 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

Both have been very variable in my experience. I've had super clean liquid LSD and I've had shitty and nothing compared to quality liquid, visual effects, come up are smooth with quality product but I've had some that probably gave rise to the strychnine myth.

In my experience quality acid has visual and audio effects and has mood enhancer qualities that are "electric". I feel like I'm in complete tune with the universe.

Mushrooms seem to vary in potency depending upon the time of year I pick them for wild fruit and cultivated fruit has only been a miss once and that was a cubensis strain from India.

--------------------

Psilocybe cubensis data collection thread. please help with this project if you hunt wild cubensis.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=26513593&page=0&vc=1#26513593

Edited by Doc9151 (12/23/19 06:09 PM)

InvisibleRaven44
Entry not permitted to muggles
Male

Loc: My sovereign reality bubble
Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: Doc9151]
    #26398093 - 12/23/19 06:29 PM (4 years, 3 months ago)

There is no point in making this post OP. Why?

Because anyone who is destined to know this will learn. You cannot TELL anyone anything and you can not convince anyone of anything by sharing with them your “opinion”/perspective. It’s all up to them

So, why not just enjoy what we’re meant to enjoy. Know what we’re meant to know and allow what we know to separate us from this who think they know. It’s a clear boundary that’s supposed to be in place. Some might disagree a feel that seperatness is “bad”. Well sorry but we cannot all be one until we’re all on the same wavelength

We can’t just let others in when they still haven’t even began to while their muddy feet.

Congratulations on transcending typical thought patterns

Most people have absolutely no idea the purity also and will not even be able to give good input here consequently even if they think they knew the purity lol.

Blessings OP

Edited by Raven44 (12/23/19 06:30 PM)

Offlineviraldrome
 User Gallery

Loc: Parts Unknown
Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: Raven44] * 1
    #26398695 - 12/24/19 06:28 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

LSD is LSD you are thinking one batch is somehow better than another is because it's dosed higher, just take more of the "impure" LSD. Clean/dirty LSD is a stupid hippie myth. Its weird but when I have tummy aches after drinking I blamed the impure alcohol and everyone laughed at me. When its booze you blame your own not eating or drinking too much for the negative side effects, but LSD its the dirty LSD.

If there really was dirty LSD than one of those darknet vendors should have a print that everyone says is dirty, but no print anywhere is ever universally called dirty by all users. Its 100 percent in your head, its placebo effect. This is the ancestor of the bad acid myth, at least people stopped believing there was bad acid that gave you a bad trip. Look at what happened at woodstock when they said that on the PA, all of a sudden everyone had a bad trip.

Also the people that took sandoz LSD reported it felt like normal street LSD, not the purest LSD, but just normal LSD. All LSD is the same. I don't care what people believe but i consider clean lsd to be disinformation

--------------------
Lysergamides I have tried so far: 1P-LSD, 1cP-LSD, ALD-52, AL-LAD, LSZ, ETH-LAD, MIPLA, EIPLA, 1cP-AL-LAD

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: viraldrome] * 1
    #26398785 - 12/24/19 07:56 AM (4 years, 3 months ago)

:whathesaid:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order