Home | Community | Message Board

ElevationChemicals.com - Reagent Test Kits
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineEclipse3130
An Infinite Mystery
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
LSD Purity directly related to Experience
    #24637736 - 09/17/17 01:25 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I use to be a believer of LSD just being LSD, that there is no difference from pure crystalline to impure, and the wide range of effects you can experience is the variable Nature of LSD.

I don't whole heartedly agree with this anymore.

I'm now a believer of crystal purity playing a huge role..

I know many will disagree with me, but allow yourself to be open to the idea

Here's why:

I have 2 batches of LSD which produce consistent effects, one that is very visually oriented and has rocketship intensity and body load @200ug

And another batch @200ug which is very Euphoric in the body, no anxieties, very mentally, emotionally and intellectually clear.. precise purity and introspection but lacks visual acuity.

After producing consistent results within each batch over a duration of time also amongst a test group as well, every person has came back with the same conclusion

My theory is most LSD is not refined and as pure as it can be, LSD is a mental drug, more so than a visual one. The more pure the crystal, the less anxiety and body load you will have, more euphoria and the experience will be mentally and intellectually clear, but the visual aspect will be reduced..it will feel very safe and friendly, as if you could eat it for days on ends.

The less pure LSD has an intense body load, anxiety twinges and heavy visual acuity. Usually accompanied by some type of undesirable stimulant like effects and come down tensions as well.

More so than the impurities themselves playing a direct role in the experience, rather is the direct purity of the crystalline structure itself which determines its ability to absorb and radiate the intentions and energies of its Creator and those who handle it.

I also believe impurities may not be psychologically active, but rather physically detectable, meaning they can be experienced within the body rather than the mind and directly relates to anxiety, body load, muscle tension and stiffness.

Clean and Pure LSD has none of those side effects.

I'm a firm believer certain LSD has a "special" magic to it than other batches, and a purity that makes it free of side effects.

Some chemists even play certain music during the recrystallization process to set the "tone" of the experience.

I'm making this post because I have not came into contact with Pure LSD that has been so magical, it's very consistent throughout experiences of every individual including myself

I feel the more Pure your crystalline will actually produce less visual acuity and rather promote the intelectual introspective, mental and emotional side of the experience. And the Euphoria of the experience will overtake any discomfort.

I've always felt like I wasn't getting the "magical spark" from previous LSD trips, rather just feel destroyed from drugs the days after with no real life changing insight's or realizations - I've realized they were all impure crystalline which gave me anxieties and body discomfort

I'm a changed man

Good, Pure LSD is out there!

I know many will disagree, but disagreeing does not explain the consistent effects between batches from person to person

:vibin:

--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (09/17/17 01:44 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinepsillyboy
Space Cadet First Class
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: In the 60's
Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: Eclipse3130]
    #24637784 - 09/17/17 01:44 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
"True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country - K. Vonnegut

“The real truth, that dare not speak itself, is that no one is in control. Absolutely no one.” ― Terence McKenna

"LSD is a psychedelic drug which occasionally causes psychotic behavior in people who have never taken it." - Timothy Leary

“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ― Terence McKenna

OfflineNortherner
FSM acolyte
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: psillyboy] * 1
    #24638076 - 09/17/17 03:16 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Ah this old chestnut.

I agree with you that not all LSD25 is made equal and some is better/different than others. I've also got different batches that produce consistently alike effects. Some that is very visual, some that takes longer to come up but is more twisty and psychological, some that is heavier and more likely to produce synesthesia and other deeper hallucinations.

A simple scientific explanation would be that some LSD is just made better/differently than others. The words "intentions and energies" can simply be transposed with "skill and experience" and we come up with a very logical and verifiable explanation. LSD is not easy to make after all and there are a chain of processes and reactions that need to be executed, each of which can produce ever so slightly different results but the resultant compounds can still be used in the next part of the process. I know myself from doing extractions and recrystalizations that the end product I come with now is far superior to what I used to come up with, and that people with even more experience are making even better end products. I have 0 doubt it is the same with LSD. This is a simple logical explanation for what we are talking about.

Magic is something else that happens in life, it's not this thing.

--------------------
If only you could see the things he has seen, the technicolour dreams of a plastic changa bear

OfflineEclipse3130
An Infinite Mystery
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: Northerner] * 2
    #24638395 - 09/17/17 05:18 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I agree with you, the purity is what creates the difference in expressed effects.

And I agree, it's not Magic if you understand it, it's Science.

But if you've worked with crystalline structures for long enough, you would understand how sensitive Pure structures are to surrounding energies and information(such as light)

I think the game changes when you have the skill and expertise to refine a crystal to optimal purity, and from there natural Magic(or Science) occurs, radiated through your crystal is the intent and energies of your very own Essence is charged into the LSD crystalline stucture itself within the purificaiton and recrystallization process. Some even play specific music to set the "tone" of the experience.

And this special touch that can be added to specifically Pure LSD structures is radiated within the experience as it reflects upon your consciousness

I find it all very interesting

Magic only happens if you don't understand it, until then it's not Magic anymore - its knowledge and understanding :smile:

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: Eclipse3130] * 1
    #24638717 - 09/17/17 07:00 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:

Here's why:

I have 2 batches of LSD which produce consistent effects, one that is very visually oriented and has rocketship intensity and body load @200ug

And another batch @200ug which is very Euphoric in the body, no anxieties, very mentally, emotionally and intellectually clear.. precise purity and introspection but lacks visual acuity.

I have yet to have any L consistently produce the same exact sort of effect/trip, or the same exact character/vibe, or the same exact body load or lack of body load.

I've mentioned this here lots of times when ever this same exact damn old conversation/debate comes up, so basically at least once a week :lol: :shrug: .....

...but a few years ago a few friends and I were all working with the same sheet of L over the course of a year or so. It was some pretty solidly dosed paper, said to be dosed at 100mcg (But I think it was heavier). I would feel the first signs of lifting of baseline within 1 to 3 minutes after the tab was under my tongue...Visuals and tripping by 45 to 60 minutes after dosing.

I had lots of lovely experiences with the stuff where there was absolutely zero body load, mind was crystal clear even when I was super high, no tension what so ever, just bliss. Most of my experiences with that paper was enchanting and magical. Having such experiences would totally lead me to believe that particular LSD was "special" and very "pure"....But I had almost an equal amount of experiences with that same sheet/crystal where the typical body load was present (general tension through out the body, neck, legs, back, etc....) and it was just an ordinary "acid" trip.

So if the purity of LSD (or the "energy and intentions" gone into it when it was made) is a major contributor to the body load and the general character smoothness/blissfulness and clarity of a trip, why did the same LSD crystal produce trips that were at both ends of the spectrum for myself and my friends?

And if highly pure LSD won't produce any body load...why are such things still noted and experienced even with sandoz back in the day? Even in modern day studies through MAPS, some subject still report a negative body load at times (I doubt maps is working with "dirty crystal", in fact Dr. David Nichols, the fella who synthed the LSD that's currently used in the LSD studies going on, said the LSD they're using is the purist/highest quality LSD around at the moment, and the subjects still report body loads).

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:

Here's why:

After producing consistent results within each batch over a duration of time also amongst a test group as well, every person has came back with the same conclusion

I feel like your pre-conceived notions about the two batches of L having two different characters/vibes about them is being projected/placebo'd onto your experiences, only reinforcing your beliefs about them being different.....Not totally doubting you, but there's a pretty good chance that's happening.

Best way to go about this would be a blind study, with several different "batches" of L where you have no idea what L you're taking and you won't ever find out, with a large group of people, over the course or a year or two, making notes about each experience...then compiling notes from each experience and seeing if there is any consistency between everyone's trips that can be tied to certain "batches" of L.

I don't really trust or believe one otherwise.....In all my experience over the years, LSD is LSD :shrug: .

I've pondered this a lot over the years, the idea that LSD "quality/purity" will potentially have an influence on the body load, clarity, and overall character of a trip....

.....but from personal direct experience I can't say I've had certain sheets of L consistently produce the same vibe/character of a trip, or body load or lack of body load .

I've definitely had trips with L that was so gosh darn clear & light, so magical and blissful, enough to make me want to believe "this LSD is super pure & special" ...I am still somewhat open to the idea, but from my 250 trips or so with L over the past 10 years, I can't say I've noticed any sort of proof from direct experience :shrug: .

And if there is a difference between batches of L (which I have yet to notice), I feel like it's something to do with the interaction of the non-active components like iso-LSD and lumi-LSD with LSD, and has nothing to do with the "intentions and energies" from the guy that synthesized it.....If some guy is synthesizing methamphetamine and puts good intentions and energies into the crystal he's making, is that meth going to have a cleaner and over all a better high than meth that was synthed by someone who didn't really care about putting intentions and energies into it?...or does this "energy and intentions" thing only apply to LSD?

I would love for some blind studies to be done on this topic though, and finally settle this "debate" that's been going on for ages now...it's a topic that has perpetually been discussed since I've been around this place, like literally every week this topic is being debated/discussed somewhere on the shroomery.

-OM

--------------------

OfflineEclipse3130
An Infinite Mystery
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: openmind]
    #24638813 - 09/17/17 07:36 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Yes I agree the impurities would play a part in the body load.. not the intentions and energies because impure wouldn't be able to hold too much of a charge anyway.

I find it very consistent with this particular batch I have..

Over 20 different people have tried it so far, and I asked them each individually how it was for them and every single individual included that "it wasn't as visual as im use to"

I know 20 is a small sample size, but I agree as well, I've never experienced such a "friendly" LSD before.

You mention you experience different effects from the same sheet of LSD, are you matching the doses in between experiences and waiting the full tolerance reset?

I find that interesting, as it's opposite for me with Pure LSD.

I think it may be possible those side effects are always underlying in your trips, sometimes you are just able to notice it more so than others.. based on dosage set and setting.

I've yet to experience any discomfort on this batch and it's consistent throughout peers as well. The general consensus is its less visual than other LSD, more mentally/intellectually active and produces more body Euphoria and less anxiety/tensions.

If one batch could be variable

And one batch consistent

Could we blame purity?

Impurities are inconsistent

And yes crystalline structures in general, especially pure structures have a natural ability to hold/radiate/reflect energy

But, maybe we could be working with a placebo type effect.. implemented by the chemist?

I think it comes down to the Karma of the cook, and if presence of impurities such as iso-LSD

I believe that the particular cook's karma and spiritual intent contribute significantly to the morphogenics and overall quality of both the catalyst and the experience.

https://erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_writings1.shtml

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (09/17/17 08:17 PM)

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#24639218 - 09/17/17 10:48 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
I agree with you, the purity is what creates the difference in expressed effects.

And I agree, it's not Magic if you understand it, it's Science.

But if you've worked with crystalline structures for long enough, you would understand how sensitive Pure structures are to surrounding energies and information(such as light)

I think the game changes when you have the skill and expertise to refine a crystal to optimal purity, and from there natural Magic(or Science) occurs, radiated through your crystal is the intent and energies of your very own Essence is charged into the LSD crystalline stucture itself within the purificaiton and recrystallization process. Some even play specific music to set the "tone" of the experience.

And this special touch that can be added to specifically Pure LSD structures is radiated within the experience as it reflects upon your consciousness

I find it all very interesting

Magic only happens if you don't understand it, until then it's not Magic anymore - its knowledge and understanding :smile:

What does it matter the shape or size of the crystals, irrespective to purity, when it is then dissolved into a solution afterward? I don't buy into that aspect of crystals, but I'm open to entertaining it, however anything they may have gained via crystallization would then be lost upon dissolution (again, irrespective of how it pertains to purity though).

OfflineNortherner
FSM acolyte
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: krypto2000] * 2
    #24639298 - 09/17/17 11:14 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, I thought the same thing.

Radiating intentions, psychic energy and the like is all bollocks to me.

Fucking science bro. :oldman:

Atoms and compounds really don't care what the hell we think and there is no evidence anywhere to indicate the contrary.

Just ask any organic chemist.

--------------------
If only you could see the things he has seen, the technicolour dreams of a plastic changa bear

OfflineEclipse3130
An Infinite Mystery
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: Northerner]
    #24639445 - 09/18/17 12:21 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

All of it is very entertaining and interesting, I'm open to all sides and view points I just wish there was more serious research being conducted so we can have the science!

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineDeesKnots
Aspiring Mycologist
Male

Loc: Vermont Flag
    #24639531 - 09/18/17 01:23 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

is it possible other lysergamides are being sold as LSD and producing similar but nonetheless different effects? That would explain the consistency

--------------------
~Imagine the Big Bang was only a neuron firing in a brain that belonged to a fly~
"All mushrooms are edible, some only once"
"I'm inhibiting the inhibitors that inhibit me!" ~Andrew
:peace:&:heart:

OfflinePsycstasy
Travelller
I'm a teapot

Loc: Flag
    #24639662 - 09/18/17 03:07 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

@Northener, are you aware of the double-slit experiment? Particles are very much aware and their behaviour affected by the observation of a point of concioussness.

OfflineNortherner
FSM acolyte
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: Psycstasy] * 1
    #24639764 - 09/18/17 05:16 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Psycstasy said:
@Northener, are you aware of the double-slit experiment? Particles are very much aware and their behaviour affected by the observation of a point of concioussness.

Yeah it's an interesting phenomenon. It does not imply awareness though, that's a layman's assumption. It's got more to do with quantum physics and wave/particle duality. The same way as a particle's position and speed cannot be known at the same time. Wonky physics stuff.

--------------------

OfflineEclipse3130
An Infinite Mystery
Male User Gallery

#24647969 - 09/21/17 02:09 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Had a few other friends take 200 and 400ug with no tolerance they both said there was hardly any visuals but really euphoric and clear, really long lasting.

This is so interesting how this specific batch has been 100% consistent throughout 20 different people including myself.

It's not low dosed either, because all the intensity is still there, it's just distributed differently. A heavy euphoric body high and very minimal visuals no matter the dose very conscious thought promoting and intellectually clear and brilliant/magical... just lacks visuals

Colors just get super vibrant, shadows are sharp, precise clear vision and control but nothing beyond

And it's LSD

Hmm, I'm 99% certain the way LSD is made and the chemist creating it plays a huge role.

No LSD is the same

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (09/21/17 02:17 AM)

OfflineTempestDnB
Lost but found.
I'm a teapot

Loc: PA Flag
    #24647987 - 09/21/17 02:18 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I think your stuff is just weaker than you think. I think every now and then people get a hold of a hit or two of heavily dosed tabs, way more than what they're used to encountering, and to them it becomes special or magic acid, when it's just dosed high and it's the same as any other LSD because it's a molecule, not a fucking sandwich.

--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

OfflineDerPda
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: TempestDnB]
    #24648158 - 09/21/17 05:41 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

If you have enough of both batches, why not send a sample of each to a lab (switzerland offers legal drug checking) and have that hypothesis checked?
They would examine, whether it´s the same substance and also the given concentration + possible residues deriving from synthesis...

OfflineEclipse3130
An Infinite Mystery
Male User Gallery

#24648519 - 09/21/17 11:43 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

TempestDnB said:
I think your stuff is just weaker than you think. I think every now and then people get a hold of a hit or two of heavily dosed tabs, way more than what they're used to encountering, and to them it becomes special or magic acid, when it's just dosed high and it's the same as any other LSD because it's a molecule, not a fucking sandwich.

I've made my own vials of LSD from crystal so I'm pretty well adjusted to the intensity of real 100ug vs 200ug

I haven't thought any of my previous batches have been "magical" just this stuff in particular.

They are dosed at 200ug, one tab will have me in the trip for a good 8 to 10 hrs. And keeps me awake for a good 20 to 24 hrs.

I can usually tell how much I've taken based off how long it keeps me awake for

100ug being 12-14 hours
150ug ~16
200ug ~20

It's just a different trip but is still LSD, very calm and controllable, very intense body euphoria, intellectually brilliant and magical. Visuals are glowing and vibrant, even if they were only 100 mic tabs, 2, 3 or 4 of them should produce some type of insane visual distortion, but they don't.

I've also micro dosed just a small corner of a tab and it matches what 20ug should feel like.

I guess the only way to know for sure is send some into the lab!

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineNortherner
FSM acolyte
 User Gallery

#24649712 - 09/21/17 07:14 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I never really noticed much a duration change between doses on LSD. 800ug lasts just as long as 200ug for me, except it's probably 10 times more intense.

--------------------

OfflineTempestDnB
Lost but found.
I'm a teapot

Loc: PA Flag
    #24649802 - 09/21/17 07:46 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Huh, that really is interesting. It's a curious observation for sure.

--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

OfflineEclipse3130
An Infinite Mystery
Male User Gallery

#24650065 - 09/21/17 09:30 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I agree, even a micro dose lasts the same duration in retrospect, but the trip itself usually lasts a good bit longer from 100ug to 200ug and like you said its a lot more intense.

"Intensity" is a subjective word here, and I would agree most LSD gets increasingly intense the higher you go, meaning loss of reality, face full of visuals and in most cases overwhelming subdue

This batch in particular seems to get easier the higher you go, rather than having the acid take you over and having to submit to it, instead you have full control, and even greater clarity. The trip is fully manevourable within the head space, loss of reality comes from a flawless and seemless Synthesesia and overwhelming Euphoria.

It's as if the Clarity is so pristine, you can see beyond the visuals to what's actually there to the point visuals don't matter.

No come down or anything.. slowly drops you off a slowly descending cloud with no hangover or hint of side effects

I'm starting to think LSD in its purest form is a Mental drug, suppose to be thought provoking and intellectually brilliant, not so much visually focused and oriented.

I've found every visual batch to be accompanied with some form of uncomfortable intensity/anxiety.

If you have ever tried ALD52 it acts very similarly, but it's not ALD

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineNortherner
FSM acolyte
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Purity directly related to Experience [Re: Eclipse3130] * 1
    #24650134 - 09/21/17 09:56 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I think people are not really aware of how long lasting the psychological effects of LSD are in general. The impressions gained from a very strong experience last up to a year or so. This has also been shown in studies where a single strong dose of LSD has been used to treat alcoholism. After 12 months the effect of the treatment has returned to base line. From this we can deduce that this is the duration of the psychological effect of the substance.

One of my friends who doesn't trip very often (maybe once every few years) told me it took him months to fully integrate after a day trip spent with me... The funny thing is is that on that day I took twice as much as him and I felt that I was fully over the experience within a week.

Does this mean that as I take acid every month or two that I never actually come down from it? It's a funny thing to ponder.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience