Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTiberjuggaligger
Galaxy Creeper

Loc: USA
22-Year-Old German Man Caught With 396 MDMA Pills At Sydney’s Defqon1
    #24637420 - 09/17/17 09:21 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

https://www.pedestrian.tv/news/22-year-old-german-man-with-caught-with-396-mdma-pills-at-sydneys-defqon1/

A 22-year-old man caught with an alleged 396 pills containing MDMA and methamphetamine is one of dozens of people facing drug charges after yesterday’s Defqon1 dance music festival in Penrith.

Officers from the North West Metropolitan Region and the Police Dog Unit ran a major operation at the festival, which kicked off at 11am Saturday and attracted close to 24,000 punters.

The operation – which was intended to target “anti-social behaviour, drug and alcohol offences” – saw a total of 45 people arrested and charged, eight with supply offences and 37 with possession.

The unnamed 22-year-old, a German national, was set to appear at Parramatta Bail Court today, on charges relating to the supply of a prohibited drug and breach of bail.

Man In His 20s Dies, Eight Hospitalised After Defqon.1 Festival In Sydney
Police at Defqon1 also charged a man who allegedly had 200 pills, and a woman who was allegedly in possession of 87; in both cases, the pills were believed to be MDMA.

A total of 30 traffic infringement notices were also issued.

Last year’s Defqon1 saw 77 people arrested for drug offences, and the 2015 event was marred by the tragic death of 26-year-old Albury man Nigel Pauljevic, who was found unconscious in a festival tent late in the evening.

His death followed that of 23-year-old James Munro, who died of a suspected drug overdose at the 2013 event. Munro is thought to have taken three pills he believed to be ecstasy, before going into a series of cardiac arrests.

Source: NSW Police

--------------------

Kirk: What does God need with a starship?
McCoy: Jim, what are you doing?
Kirk: I'm asking a question.
"God": Who is this creature?
Kirk: Who am I? Don't you know? Aren't you God?
Sybok: He has his doubts.
"God": You doubt me?
Kirk: I seek proof.
McCoy: Jim! You don't ask the Almighty for his ID

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleChemicalSpark

Re: 22-Year-Old German Man Caught With 396 MDMA Pills At Sydney’s Defqon1 [Re: Tiberjuggaligger]
    #24638265 - 09/17/17 02:32 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by ChemicalSpark (09/17/17 03:34 PM)

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: 22-Year-Old German Man Caught With 396 MDMA Pills At Sydney’s Defqon1 [Re: ChemicalSpark]
    #24638594 - 09/17/17 04:20 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Cutting MDMA pills with meth seems like a serious dick move...

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

OfflineTiberjuggaligger
Galaxy Creeper

Re: 22-Year-Old German Man Caught With 396 MDMA Pills At Sydney’s Defqon1 [Re: musiclover420]
    #24638689 - 09/17/17 04:54 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Most of the ecstasy pills I've taken back in the day, blue dolphins, etc were mdma and meth. I personally liked the combination. That is of course assuming these were pressed pills and not 00 caps.

--------------------

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: 22-Year-Old German Man Caught With 396 MDMA Pills At Sydney’s Defqon1 [Re: Tiberjuggaligger]
    #24638699 - 09/17/17 04:55 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Tiberjuggaligger said:
Most of the ecstasy pills I've taken back in the day, blue dolphins, etc were mdma and meth. I personally liked the combination. That is of course assuming these were pressed pills and not 00 caps.

I know it's common but it still seems lame, at least if you are selling it just as MDMA.

Tons of kids take MDMA these days which is bad enough but having pills with who knows what makes it even sketchier...

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

OfflineTiberjuggaligger
Galaxy Creeper

Re: 22-Year-Old German Man Caught With 396 MDMA Pills At Sydney’s Defqon1 [Re: musiclover420]
    #24638736 - 09/17/17 05:04 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah I never liked rolling the dice when it came to what's in my pressed pills, luckily we had 2 or 3 trusted hook ups that did them first and would verify what was in them, then along came the test kits and it was smooth sailing from there. As for how they were marketed, you're right, it'd be a real dick move to say, pure mdma here and turns out it's not. Who knows though, right?

--------------------

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

#24638776 - 09/17/17 05:18 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Same here, pressed pills always seemed shady to me. I have tried some occasionally when I heard really good things but way more often I heard all sorts of sketchy stuff :lol:

Test kits are literally life savers these days, I am shocked many people don't bother using them even with how cheap and easy to use they are...

Some people would probably pay extra for pills cut with meth, but I doubt most dealers would advertise them like that.

--------------------

OfflineCujllickduo
Male

Loc: England Flag
    #24640024 - 09/18/17 07:09 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

:ducklol:

OfflineReposadoXochipilli
Here, there, inbetween
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sand and sunshine
Re: 22-Year-Old German Man Caught With 396 MDMA Pills At Sydney’s Defqon1 [Re: Cujllickduo] * 1
    #24646344 - 09/20/17 10:43 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

i only once had meth bombs way back in highschool with shit connections. i prefer MDA and don't mind a little meth in my MDMA just to give some energy with it.

--------------------

OfflineCujllickduo
Male

Loc: England Flag
Re: 22-Year-Old German Man Caught With 396 MDMA Pills At Sydney’s Defqon1 [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #24646466 - 09/20/17 11:43 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

:manofapproval:

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
Re: 22-Year-Old German Man Caught With 396 MDMA Pills At Sydney’s Defqon1 [Re: Cujllickduo] * 2
    #24646645 - 09/20/17 12:59 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

The operation – which was intended to target “anti-social behaviour, drug and alcohol offences”

Huh? Is this lost in translation? Like "suspicious behavior"?

InvisibleSham87
mashAllah
Male

Re: 22-Year-Old German Man Caught With 396 MDMA Pills At Sydney’s Defqon1 [Re: Adden]
    #24646649 - 09/20/17 01:01 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Yea i was wondering the same thing, are they specifically targeting introverts or what??

--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:

...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...

:feelsgoatman:

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: 22-Year-Old German Man Caught With 396 MDMA Pills At Sydney’s Defqon1 [Re: Sham87]
    #24646755 - 09/20/17 02:10 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Right? When I go to the airport I only wanna talk to 2 people. The bartender and whoever takes my ticket.

OfflineKyshroomer19xx
Est 19xx soldier
Male User Gallery

Re: 22-Year-Old German Man Caught With 396 MDMA Pills At Sydney’s Defqon1 [Re: Adden] * 2
    #24646773 - 09/20/17 02:18 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I also don't understand why ppl don't invest in test kits I have quite a few reagents and take them to any festival I go to just incase I come across something I want to buy or am gifted something it seems ignorant for some one to take something when the don't even know what it could be

--------------------
RIP tom petty

Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?
Albus  Dumbledore

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: 22-Year-Old German Man Caught With 396 MDMA Pills At Sydney’s Defqon1 [Re: Kyshroomer19xx]
    #24646892 - 09/20/17 03:09 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Kyshroomer19xx said:
I also don't understand why ppl don't invest in test kits I have quite a few reagents and take them to any festival I go to just incase I come across something I want to buy or am gifted something it seems ignorant for some one to take something when the don't even know what it could be

Seriously, these days it's like playing Russian roulette with not only your life but your mind as well.

I imagine dying from an RC OD could be really unpleasant but having negative side effects persisting for years would be even worse in some ways.

Synth noids come to mind. My ex smoked spice one time and had a panic attack and from then on smoking even tiny bits of cannabis would make her really uncomfortable if not cause another panic attack...

--------------------

OfflineKyshroomer19xx
Est 19xx soldier
Male User Gallery

Re: 22-Year-Old German Man Caught With 396 MDMA Pills At Sydney’s Defqon1 [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #24647113 - 09/20/17 04:43 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I smoked spice 1 time I took 1 hit an passed out like 10 minutes later an didn't wake up for like 4 hours an never touched it again I just never understood why ppl would smoke that shit when weed is fairly easy to get and the high is totally different and not to mention the crazy side effects I just don't get it but when I say something to the same ppl who smoked spice about eating shrooms they say o man that shit can fuck your mind up. It's ok really well you keep smoking your spice I stick to my shrooms ya know

--------------------
RIP tom petty

Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?
Albus  Dumbledore

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: 22-Year-Old German Man Caught With 396 MDMA Pills At Sydney’s Defqon1 [Re: Kyshroomer19xx]
    #24647379 - 09/20/17 06:33 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Part of it is people don't get tested for RC's sadly, so people feel safer taking less safe chemicals simply because they are "legal" which is pretty stupid.

But yeah, people can be really stupid. Mushrooms are way safer then most RC's overall, it's crazy how people still believe old propaganda around mushrooms and cannabis :facepalm3:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds