Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Peat, Perlite, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePhychotron
Crazy Mofo
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: In A Forest Of Colossal F...
What is up with this cactus?
    #24635569 - 09/16/17 05:03 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Got this about a year ago. I was told that if I planted it sideways it'd have more shoots than if I just stuck it in regular. Its in a peat moss based mix that I added some extra perlite to. Its been sitting in the bottom of the garden for awhile, looks like it started to rot so I stopped watering it for a long time. Then finally gave it some water and this new growth started showing up at the end over the past few few weeks. It developed a few holes and splotches. I was told by the guy who sold it to me that if there was anything like scale it was some sort of bug under the skin and neem would knock it out. The other day it was just a few holes but have started to heal over.

What is causing these holes?
What can I do about it?
What should I feed this, and how often? I'm currently using cannabis nutrients from time to time.
Is the 12/12 light cycle in the flower tent its in going to be a problem? its a brighter light than the veg tent.
Whats a good course of action for this to encourage the most growth?

I've been pretty neglectful of this so far so any advise would be appreciated. Thanks

--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleferrel_human
stone eater
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: What is up with this cactus? [Re: Phychotron]
    #24635668 - 09/16/17 05:40 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

First of all, i hope thats not where you are growing? In the kitchen? Maybe?

Anways id cut that baby up into several pieces. Those scars dont look to,far gone,and some peiple like log grows. But that is a very huge log. I do like 6,inch logs if and whenever i have done it.

Then let it dry and replant into some dry soil and wait. Alls i got.

--------------------
Nature is my church and walking through it is gospel. It tells no lies and reveals all to those who look, and listen, closely.
-Karode

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Peat, Perlite, Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden