Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinefuzzysig
user

cant handle multiple tasks especially complicated and long term * 1
    #24635545 - 09/16/17 02:52 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

is it some kind of disorder when I have problem handling multiple tasks on to do list or tasks that take long time?

for example
if theres something that takes few weeks or months like rebuilding an engine(which I'm perfectly capable of doing in few weeks in my spare time) I usually start and get about half way and then stuck on one task for ever. I would just avoid doing it fo indefinite time

or if I have multiple tasks on the schedule I completely freeze and just stop doing everything.even though again I'm fully capable of doing them on time.

I don't know if I just cant prioritize which needs to be done first or get overloaded I'm not sure

but I just slouch for weeks when there are too many things on my list
and then when I really need to get them done I get it all done at lightning speed.
I don't think its procrastination either.
I get really stressed out also since all these things to do always pop up in my head and I don't do them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGhosthaze
You Have No Life
 User Gallery

Re: cant handle multiple tasks especially complicated and long term [Re: fuzzysig]
    #24635575 - 09/16/17 03:05 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds clinical. How drug addled are you? Or do drugs not figure in?

InvisibleTulipslave
Homo sapiens sapiens, lol

Re: cant handle multiple tasks especially complicated and long term [Re: fuzzysig]
    #24636141 - 09/16/17 06:54 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Fairly common associations with manic depression/bipolar.

Offlinefuzzysig
user

Re: cant handle multiple tasks especially complicated and long term [Re: Tulipslave]
    #24640534 - 09/18/17 11:28 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

this is my normal condition as long as i can remember

only goes away when im on shrooms or mdma or after some kind of very high stress/or something bad happening.
shrooms or mdma i can function normal and actually very productive.
even fro some time after the trip. but then it fades away.

when im high i feel like john travolta in swordfish. literally i can plan my day where he would get jealous how on point it is.

any other day i cant even plan my morning breakfast lol

OfflineRJ Tubs 202
Male

Loc: USA Flag
    #24642732 - 09/19/17 12:29 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

fuzzysig said:

I get really stressed out also since all these things to do always pop up in my head and I don't do them.

When you feel "stressed" what are your stressful thoughts about?

Since you seem to get everything done, maybe this is not a real problem?

Explore your internal resistance when it rears it's head and you freeze.

Offlinefuzzysig
user

Re: cant handle multiple tasks especially complicated and long term [Re: RJ Tubs 202]
    #24642745 - 09/19/17 12:39 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

probem is i stall and dont do anything for days sometimes weeks even months and the to do list is haunting me every day
its an endless loop until i simply crash and its really not healthy
i just dont know why
im pretty active but even with 3 days weight lifting and 2 days cardio i havent lost a single pound of weight in 6 months or gained any muscle mass which is pretty much impossible.
im almost positive that stress is causing this issue with the weight and muscle but i dont know whats causing the inability to do these tasks lol
i just got insurance recently, havent had insurance for years, so im trying to see what i can do maybe a blood or hormone test for starters

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
    #24650114 - 09/21/17 07:48 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

fuzzysig said:
probem is i stall and dont do anything for days sometimes weeks even months and the to do list is haunting me every day
its an endless loop until i simply crash and its really not healthy
i just dont know why
im pretty active but even with 3 days weight lifting and 2 days cardio i havent lost a single pound of weight in 6 months or gained any muscle mass which is pretty much impossible.
im almost positive that stress is causing this issue with the weight and muscle but i dont know whats causing the inability to do these tasks lol
i just got insurance recently, havent had insurance for years, so im trying to see what i can do maybe a blood or hormone test for starters

Have you allowed your body a rest from exercize and work? 

What I found at one point in my ilfe, I was almost obsessed with loosing weight and gaining muscle.  I was pretty much over working my body.  started 3 days a week weight, 2 cardio, only giving myself saturday and sunday to recover. Doing that for 3 months without change in routine and my body was burnt the fuck out.  I took two weeks with no exercize at all and I actually lost weight and started gaining muscle by the end of the two week break.

Just wanted to share my experience and what I learned was that for my body type it needs a break every two months or so and a change up of routine to get the most benefit.  I found I was able to concentrate better after the break as well.

At ay rate I wish the best for ya man

Offlinefuzzysig
user

Re: cant handle multiple tasks especially complicated and long term [Re: FlusH]
    #24658464 - 09/25/17 10:50 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

the stalling from multiple tasks was way before i started working out unfortunately

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag