Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblePastywhyteMDiscord
Say hello to my little friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Gonna do some 4-aco DMT
    #24633660 - 09/15/17 08:41 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

A buddy gave me some 4-aco DMT and wanted my opinion. He said he did 50 mg and wasn't impressed, said he liked 100 mg better. Now he is a crazy dude, I seen him eat 10 grams of strong APE in a sitting and love it. He thought I should do 50 and see what I thought. But I'm thinking based on some stuff I read here that may be too much.

I got a scale tht only goes to centigrams. I weighed out 0.03 which may be closer to 0.04 or 0.02 but I figure that should be okay. Is that too much of a nutty dose for a first try?

I'm no stranger to psyches, I have eaten fuck loads of shrooms and done plenty of L. I want to trip pretty good and I did do some mush last weekend so I probably still got some tolerance. Would this be a decent dose in peoples opinion?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleComebackKid
Multispore Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: ked in the trunk of a car
Re: Gonna do some 4-aco DMT [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #24633926 - 09/15/17 10:29 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Give er a go pasty!
I would say 20 - 40mg would be a good first dose

Your buddy is crazy btw :lol:
On another note, if you ever get the chance to try 4-HO-MET don't hesitate

--------------------
:amanita2: Substrate surface conditions / Monotub prep and care :sporedrop:

Look around you... Everything you see exists inside the mind.
Consciousness, the awareness that is experiencing this mind,
is peering in from outside the universe.

Our individual experiences are all part of the universe's experience of itself

Offlineliftcore
Stranger

Loc: New Zealand Flag
Re: Gonna do some 4-aco DMT [Re: ComebackKid]
    #24634007 - 09/15/17 11:08 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Let us know how it goes. I actually ordered some the other day as it is supposed to be essentially a shroom trip, but I dont like the taste and gastric issues I get from higher doses so Im hoping this is a good alternative.

InvisibleComebackKid
Multispore Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Re: Gonna do some 4-aco DMT [Re: liftcore]
    #24634110 - 09/16/17 12:08 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

4-HO-MET is actually structurally and functionally similar to psilocin.
I find its extremely visual and makes me very talkative and happy like mdma

4-ACO-DMT Is more insightful and much less visual

--------------------

Male User Gallery

Re: Gonna do some 4-aco DMT [Re: liftcore]
    #24634113 - 09/16/17 12:10 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Fuck that was a good ride. Happy with the dose I took bout a solid level 3. Definitly less visual, lots of body. Could maybe do a bit more but 100 mg would definitely be too much. Still enjoying some afterglow. Time for a beer methinks.

InvisibleComebackKid
Multispore Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

#24634129 - 09/16/17 12:17 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Next time up the dosage just a tad just so you have a bit of a reference of how far a tiny bit of that stuff goes.
A friend of mine claims to have seen neon ancient hieroglyphs running across his entire vision on just 60 mg of ACO-DMT

--------------------

Male User Gallery

#24634168 - 09/16/17 12:54 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Definitely gonna play with some bigger doses. It's interesting compared to mush. I felt quite clear headed oddly enough.

OfflinePsycstasy
Travelller
I'm a teapot

Loc: Flag
    #24634220 - 09/16/17 01:32 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

What was your ROA?

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

Loc: This third dimension
Re: Gonna do some 4-aco DMT [Re: Psycstasy]
    #24634554 - 09/16/17 08:28 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

My girlfriend did 50 her first time then 100 mg. She loved it too was not too intense at all

Male User Gallery

Re: Gonna do some 4-aco DMT [Re: Psycstasy]
    #24634622 - 09/16/17 09:03 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Psycstasy said:
What was your ROA?

I just parachuted it.

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

#24634998 - 09/16/17 11:24 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Parachutes, 100% the way to go. Stick to that. :tongue2:

Glad you enjoyed. Great stuff IMO. Comparable but different from the mushroom. Personally, higher doses are much more "relaxing." But I'm a high dose guy. 120mg is a nice sweet spot, for me. my gf for instance though gets full on kaleidoscoping and such from 40mg. Weird drug, love it. :lol:

Male User Gallery

Re: Gonna do some 4-aco DMT [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #24635006 - 09/16/17 11:28 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I will definitely try some higher doses and see if the visuals intensify. They were quite different from mushrooms which I am quite used to. Definitely a few more journeys are in order. I got enough of this shit to last the rest of my life.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
    #24635171 - 09/16/17 12:33 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ComebackKid said:
Give er a go pasty!
I would say 20 - 40mg would be a good first dose

Your buddy is crazy btw :lol:
On another note, if you ever get the chance to try 4-HO-MET don't hesitate

This

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

Re: Gonna do some 4-aco DMT [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #24635394 - 09/16/17 01:55 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Mix the 4-ACO-DMT with Harmalas and you'll get more out of the dosage, quite an increase in visuals, and longer duration. I think i much prefer 4-ACO-DMT with Harmalas than without Harmalas. It's pretty much identical to Psilohuasca, and i can certainly feel the Psilocin much better with the Harmalas in the mix.

--------------------

Offlineghost914
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Gonna do some 4-aco DMT [Re: Sabnock]
    #24635619 - 09/16/17 03:24 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Go for it, I used it to help me find myself so I did it before I went to bed and put on some meditation music. Lay down in the dark and go into a meditative state. IMO as you get higher in the dosage, the deeper you go into your consciousness. It's absolutely fantastic. It's also great to microdose when out drinking but don't do it regularly since I've bead that's it's not good on your heart and kidneys but what isn't now in days lol.

Offlinerajajuju
Shén Xiān
Male

#24747711 - 10/30/17 01:22 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

I recently acquired a pretty significant amount of this stuff for personal research purposes, and have dosed around 10 times now so far.  I dont have any digital scales, so I bought some 20 milligram size spoons, and started out with one full scoop to see how strong it was.  Theres no way to know the exact weight by visual appearance alone, so I cant say how much it was. 

However, I did notice the range from "active" to "tripping" to "mind blowing" is EXTREMELY small.  In other words, one scoop full is not quite enough for me - but 2 scoop full is almost too much for me (unless you are looking to be put down on the floor for a few hours and have the rest of the day fade off into oblivion).

I also wanted to add that its probably one of my favorite psychedelics so far.  Pretty much zero nausea, even at super high doses - although there is of course unpleasant body sensations like racing heart or anxiety type reactions, this is something Ive found to be  typical with any ++++ type experience where you truly feel like you are at the mercy of the chemical and the rest of the universe.  But it comes up kinda slowish, builds to a peak and pretty much goes back to baseline (with afterglow) within 4-5 hours.  Also the body load in general is virtually non-existent, especially compared to things like LSD or any phenethylamine like 2CE or 2CB or MDMA or whatever.  Any unpleasant physical sensations seem to be purely psychosomatic and are easily dispelled by a calm mind.

With that being said, the last time I took it I was trying to see how quick tolerance builds up or goes away.  So I only waited 2 days after the last trip, and I figured Id probably need more so I ended up doing 2 overfull scoops of it.  And yeh - it fucking kicked my ass.  Also I did get nausea at first, but I soon discovered that it seemed to be entirely from nervousness/anticipation of my world being destroyed.  I tried to focus on it and see if I could throw up - feeling like I might have taken too much chems and needed to get it out.  But it didnt work.  I only retched a few times but nothing was coming up.  So I laid down and took some deep breaths to relax and tried to focus on something else.  At that point the nausea pretty much faded completely as it transformed into the beginning of all kinds of wacky psychedelic sensations.

But yeh - at 2 days later, as far as I could tell the tolerance level was unchanged - if not somehow LESS than before (who knows).  Whatever the case - shit was intense, my man.  Like REALLY FUCKING INTENSE.  Recalling memories of past lives and talking with disembodied spirits were perfectly normal to me at the time.  I was dancing around my apartment like crazy, looked down at one point and noticed my foot was bleeding - because somehow I broke a toenail completely in half.  Didnt feel it at all.  Saw my bloody foot later like, "huh"?  At that point I noticed I had rug burns on my legs from so much writing around on the floor in ecstasy.

To be sure, I learned so many incredible and unbelievably deep and intimate things about myself and of course I dont regret it for a second.  But yeh - just be careful when measuring this stuff out.  Start small and increase the amount in an even smaller way.

--------------------

OfflineDrayce
Spidget Finner
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaia
Re: Gonna do some 4-aco DMT [Re: rajajuju]
    #24747882 - 10/30/17 02:54 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

^^^ Geez-  Get a scale, they're inexpensive.  Mine was like $8 delivered.  Works just fine.

--------------------
:beer::potleaf::paperbag::mushroom::lsdabc::mushroom::rail2::dancingbear::pill2::oc80mg::meff::alprazolam::drwario::cubie::mushdance::sporedrop:
“The moment is where we spend most of our time.” – Terence McKenna

OfflineAbrb18
Learning
Male

Loc: Western WA
Re: Gonna do some 4-aco DMT [Re: Drayce]
    #24748191 - 10/30/17 05:27 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

^^^^^^^^
This. I almost died (coma, ICU etc) eyeballing RC doses because I got cocky and didn't use my scale. It turned my life around, but that's obviously not an ideal way to get to that point.

The margin for error is insanely low when a dose is supposed to be around 35 mg for beginners, especially with the varying purities and product densities that RC vendors are notorious for. I am not trying to be an asshole, just passing on a hard earned lesson. I would post a link but I can't tell if that's allowed.

4 aco dmt can be an amazing experience for sure, I'm glad your night* turned out alright.

Edited by Abrb18 (10/30/17 05:29 PM)

InvisibleprettyMushy
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Gonna do some 4-aco DMT [Re: Drayce]
    #24748245 - 10/30/17 05:52 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Drayce said:
^^^ Geez-  Get a scale, they're inexpensive.  Mine was like $8 delivered.  Works just fine.

really need to use a mg scale or volumetric dosing - if you dont have a lot of EXP with volumetric then you need a scale.

volume dosing - 28-32drops per ml using 28-32mg per ml

if 28drops per ml THEN 1000mg / 28mg = 35.7ml

IF you have a syringe you can pull up 10ml 3 times then roughly 6ml more - put in a glass bottle and dissolve it in said solution ( PG / Alcho / Water / Whatever )

^ each drop with then be 1mg 

IF done right this can be more accurate than a mg scale which can be affected by something as little as a draft in the room / fan / AC

better do the shit right though.

better hope its not hooked up and weighs over what you paid for, then increasing each dose

--------------------
Anything posted from this account is made up for the entertainment of others, this account is a complete work of fiction. Its not illegal to get bored and make up stories, authors do it all the time.

Edited by prettyMushy (10/30/17 05:54 PM)

Offlinerajajuju
Shén Xiān
Male

Re: Gonna do some 4-aco DMT [Re: Abrb18]
    #24748598 - 10/30/17 08:47 PM (6 years, 4 months ago)

nevermind... 3
Quote:

Abrb18 said:
^^^^^^^^
This. I almost died (coma, ICU etc) eyeballing RC doses because I got cocky and didn't use my scale. It turned my life around, but that's obviously not an ideal way to get to that point.

The margin for error is insanely low when a dose is supposed to be around 35 mg for beginners, especially with the varying purities and product densities that RC vendors are notorious for. I am not trying to be an asshole, just passing on a hard earned lesson. I would post a link but I can't tell if that's allowed.

4 aco dmt can be an amazing experience for sure, I'm glad your night* turned out alright.

yeh man, i appreciate the thought

but no offense brother... ive been around the fucking block a few good times already, if you get my drift... so, I know exactly what the fuck Im getting myself into..

but yeh, thanks

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures