Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineclown133
Stranger
 User Gallery

Protests following verdict clearing cop of shooting death of black man * 3
    #24632836 - 09/15/17 05:00 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/15/us/jason-stockley-officer-shooting-verdict/index.html

Maybe the headlines should read "Protests following verdict clearing cop of shooting death of PAROLE VIOLATOR WITH PREVIOUS DRUG AND FIREARMS CHARGES ATTEMPTING TO RUN FROM A SUSPECTED DRUG DEAL. The dude rammed a police car twice while attempting to flee. How in the hell is this defensible?! Clearly some form of force was necessary, and clearly the man had no respect for the safety of others. Why are people trying to defend this man and his actions?!

--------------------

To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad ~ Jack Handey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: Protests following verdict clearing cop of shooting death of black man [Re: clown133] * 5
    #24632873 - 09/15/17 05:09 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Why were they chasing him for a drug deal in the first place?  I blame the cops.  They are the ones who escalated it unnecessarily.

InvisibleCubesSquared
Meaty Piss Flap Tour
I'm a teapot

Re: Protests following verdict clearing cop of shooting death of black man [Re: moonrockmushy] * 3
    #24632891 - 09/15/17 05:14 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Knowingly fleeing (the actual staute) does not carry the death penalty.  Neither does reckless driving.

And even if those charges did carry the death penalty, that sentence is for a judge and jury to dole out.

Cops are not autorized to be judge, jury, and executioner unless they are protecting their own life.

Which they were not.

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: Protests following verdict clearing cop of shooting death of black man [Re: CubesSquared] * 2
    #24632907 - 09/15/17 05:19 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah if he was going around waving a gun and threatening people, then I might understand the cops disregarding some traffic laws in order to catch him, but for allegedly selling drugs, their blatant disregard for public safety is more egregious considering they are employed as public safety officers.

Offlineclown133
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Protests following verdict clearing cop of shooting death of black man [Re: CubesSquared]
    #24632915 - 09/15/17 05:20 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

How much restraint should they show when their car is being rammed by a man with prior firearm charges as he's attempting to leave the scene of a suspected drug deal? And said man leads them on a high speed chase? You don't think it's at all understandable that the cops feared for their lives?

--------------------

To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad ~ Jack Handey

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Protests following verdict clearing cop of shooting death of black man [Re: clown133]
    #24632918 - 09/15/17 05:22 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

White coop shoots black man in USA and gets away with it.

Nothing unusual here...

--------------------

OfflineDeathby69
Хрусталёв, машину!
 User Gallery

Re: Protests following verdict clearing cop of shooting death of black man [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #24632975 - 09/15/17 05:33 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Perhaps if blacks weren't committing so many crimes, they'd have a lower death rate by cops?  :strokebeard: And if their parents were really having “the talk” that is pertinent to protecting their children, none of this would be happening to begin with. And, that talk would involve the reality that those children are overwhelmingly more likely to be shot by other black youths. Lets not even mention the 70+% raised by single parent homes. And rap/ gangster / muh dik culture that promotes an insane STD rate among black people.

But there's no protesting black on black crime, right?

If this guy is endangering other people by hauling ass down the road and the police don't know what to expect, I really am not too critical of them.

There's plenty of real life police brutality and corruption that never gets any airtime. But white on black? Hooooly shhhiiit.

--------------------

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: Protests following verdict clearing cop of shooting death of black man [Re: Deathby69] * 6
    #24632987 - 09/15/17 05:36 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Perhaps if you weren't a racist, you wouldn't see skin color as a factor here.

What happened is what happened.  Cops acted recklessly to apprehend someone committing a non-violent offence, and someone died as a result.

OfflineDeathby69
Хрусталёв, машину!
 User Gallery

Re: Protests following verdict clearing cop of shooting death of black man [Re: moonrockmushy] * 1
    #24633014 - 09/15/17 05:40 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Ah, here we go. Pointing out facts is 'racist'...

Well, perhaps if there weren't racial BLM protests every other weekend crying over some fucktard who fought / ran from the police, and the race of the police always brought up, I wouldn't have seen race to begin with. If it wasn't shoved in my face every day for the last half decade. But, identity politics is a way of life now. Get used to it.

I did say that there are many cases of police brutality that already happen. And need to be reported.

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: Protests following verdict clearing cop of shooting death of black man [Re: Deathby69] * 1
    #24633054 - 09/15/17 05:45 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Ok so your ideas are based on your opposition the the BLM movement, that shows you're clearly an independent thinker, not caught up in public opinion at all.

OfflineDeathby69
Хрусталёв, машину!
 User Gallery

Re: Protests following verdict clearing cop of shooting death of black man [Re: Deathby69] * 1
    #24633055 - 09/15/17 05:45 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

"We are saddened, we are frustrated and quite frankly we are pissed off," said St. Louis Alderman John Collins-Muhammad.
"Until black people in this city get justice, until we get a seat at the table, there will be no peace in this city."

Hm, someone should tell him he's racist for pointing out race. :lol:

link

(the white dude peeping out of a door like, 'tf is, oh shit nevermind!')

--------------------

InvisibleCubesSquared
Meaty Piss Flap Tour
I'm a teapot

Re: Protests following verdict clearing cop of shooting death of black man [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #24633083 - 09/15/17 05:49 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:

Nothing unusual here...

More whites are killed each year by cops in the US than blacks.

Conveniently overlooked fact.

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

#24633087 - 09/15/17 05:50 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Well frankly, and I know you won't like this, black people have historically and continue to be the victims of racism in America and many other places in the world. 

It's not a simple thing, that you can just refute by saying "oh white people suffer from racism too" or just point out that some people take their opposition to such racism to the extreme.  Just be a reasonable person and acknowledge reality, and we'll all get through this together allah willing.

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: Protests following verdict clearing cop of shooting death of black man [Re: CubesSquared] * 1
    #24633090 - 09/15/17 05:50 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

CubesSquared said:
Quote:

Patlal said:

Nothing unusual here...

Conveniently misrepresented fact more like, put it into a rate please.

OfflineDeathby69
Хрусталёв, машину!
 User Gallery

Re: Protests following verdict clearing cop of shooting death of black man [Re: moonrockmushy] * 2
    #24633094 - 09/15/17 05:52 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

moonrockmushy said:
Ok so your ideas are based on your opposition the the BLM movement, that shows you're clearly an independent thinker, not caught up in public opinion at all.

yes, my ideas are based on and somewhat a reaction to...events that are happening in reality.

but seriously, I have a certain affinity for my own race :shrug: but don't think one race is inherently better than another and certainly don't think individuals should be judged on what they cannot help (aside from a few exceptions like people 'born' as pedophiles or or murderers or whatever the fuck). Other than that you seem to be assuming a whole lot about how I think. You don't really know me. Esp to be calling me a racist and shit.

--------------------

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

#24633106 - 09/15/17 05:54 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Omg :facepalm: so you're more of a Jim Crow type racist then

OfflineDeathby69
Хрусталёв, машину!
 User Gallery

Re: Protests following verdict clearing cop of shooting death of black man [Re: moonrockmushy] * 1
    #24633115 - 09/15/17 05:56 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

You just seem like a dumbass kid, regardless of race. :lol:

More about the protests:

--------------------

InvisibleCubesSquared
Meaty Piss Flap Tour
I'm a teapot

#24633123 - 09/15/17 05:57 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

moonrockmushy said:
Quote:

CubesSquared said:
Quote:

Patlal said:

Nothing unusual here...

Google is your friend.

By raw numbers more whites are killed by cops.

By percentage of population more blacks are killed by cops.

Cops are not hired for nor are they given authority to be judge, jury, and executioner.

Offlineclown133
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Protests following verdict clearing cop of shooting death of black man [Re: CubesSquared] * 1
    #24633213 - 09/15/17 06:11 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

CubesSquared said:

Google is your friend.

Cops are not hired for nor are they given authority to be judge, jury, and executioner.

African Americans also commit a wildly larger percentage of violent crimes, which JUST might have something to do with the larger percentage of African Americans killed by cops.

--------------------

Invisiblemoonrockmushy
High on Spite
 User Gallery

Re: Protests following verdict clearing cop of shooting death of black man [Re: CubesSquared]
    #24633259 - 09/15/17 06:21 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

CubesSquared said:
Quote:

moonrockmushy said:
Quote:

CubesSquared said:
Quote:

Patlal said:

Nothing unusual here...

Google is your friend.

I have no idea what your point is anymore.  I feel like we are saying the same thing.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order