Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTiberjuggaligger
Galaxy Creeper

Loc: USA
Mom orders a phone screen on eBay and it comes with a free bag of heroin * 2
    #24611053 - 09/07/17 10:40 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/09/06/mom-orders-phone-screen-ebay-comes-free-bag-heroin-533231?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

A simple online order of a phone accessory left one young mother in shock when her package arrived.

While an incorrectly shipped item can usually be returned to a seller, the woman in England did not even want to touch the package she received from an eBay transaction.

The unidentified mother of two spent $3.90 on a shock-proof glass screen protector for her iPhone in a recent eBay auction but when she opened the package, she found heroin instead, the New York Post reported.

The mother called police when she discovered the bag of what appeared to be heroin, packaged in a silver wallet marked “H1.”

“I was completely [freaking out] all day after I found it – it’d been just sat with the mail for three days until I could find a quiet time to sort my phone,” said the woman from Plymouth, Devon — a city on the south coast of England.

“It’s a bit worrying when you’ve got kids. I’m just nervous it being in the house with two children to be honest – the sooner they (the police) take it away, the better,” she said, referring to her four and seven-year-old children. “My kids are good as gold and wouldn’t go opening the mail but it is worrying – there’s always a risk. Especially if a teenager got their hands on it perhaps.”

EBay launched an urgent probe reportedly suspended the seller.

That seller has sold to almost 7,000 buyers and has a 99.3% positive feedback score, according to the Post. The seller also noted that all of his new products are opened and checked before sending as “sometimes stock becomes damaged.”

“I think the person who’s sold it was completely oblivious because he/she wrote on their online account that they open and check all of the goods they sell to make sure they haven’t been broken in transit,” the mother said. “I just thought what are these extra packages? I opened it and ran out to my husband saying ‘oh my God look what I’ve just found.’”

The woman has bought and sold items on eBay before but said she has “never come across anything like this before.”

Her husband concurred.

“You just don’t expect to find that in your mail,” he said. “I Googled heroin and the image looked really similar to what we had in front of us.”

He added that he did not even want to take the package in to the police himself.

“The police asked me to bring it in but I wasn’t carrying that around with me – I wasn’t taking any chances,” he said.  “I wouldn’t like to hazard a guess as to how much it might be worth – certainly more than the $3.90 we paid.”

--------------------

Kirk: What does God need with a starship?
McCoy: Jim, what are you doing?
Kirk: I'm asking a question.
"God": Who is this creature?
Kirk: Who am I? Don't you know? Aren't you God?
Sybok: He has his doubts.
"God": You doubt me?
Kirk: I seek proof.
McCoy: Jim! You don't ask the Almighty for his ID

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinethe_way
political prisoner
 User Gallery

Re: Mom orders a phone screen on eBay and it comes with a free bag of heroin [Re: Tiberjuggaligger] * 1
    #24618525 - 09/10/17 05:04 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

why give it to the pigs what do you think their gonna do with it stop tempting them. flush that shit, should have given you meth addicts possession. LUCKY YOUR WHITE

--------------------
cloudcare:theway

OfflineTiberjuggaligger
Galaxy Creeper

Loc: USA
Re: Mom orders a phone screen on eBay and it comes with a free bag of heroin [Re: the_way] * 1
    #24618668 - 09/10/17 05:55 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Racist much? You assume it's a white family because of the picture above? Nothing in the article makes a guess about their skin color. I bet if you put as much effort into perfecting your grammar and vocabulary, as you do looking to make a point about race, you could be a competent poster. Nearly a year here and 49 posts.

Racists gonna be racist. :trekfacepalm:

--------------------

Kirk: What does God need with a starship?
McCoy: Jim, what are you doing?
Kirk: I'm asking a question.
"God": Who is this creature?
Kirk: Who am I? Don't you know? Aren't you God?
Sybok: He has his doubts.
"God": You doubt me?
Kirk: I seek proof.
McCoy: Jim! You don't ask the Almighty for his ID

OfflineConnoisseur

Re: Mom orders a phone screen on eBay and it comes with a free bag of heroin [Re: Tiberjuggaligger] * 1
    #24624652 - 09/12/17 11:11 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

jackpot!

Offlinedurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Re: Mom orders a phone screen on eBay and it comes with a free bag of heroin [Re: Connoisseur]
    #24628814 - 09/14/17 02:30 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

I am not recommending this method, since my (durian) fruit seeds were confiscated.

But, was an auction supposed to be private.

And, was it supposed to be used for cover.

:strokebeard:

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: Mom orders a phone screen on eBay and it comes with a free bag of heroin [Re: Tiberjuggaligger]
    #24628817 - 09/14/17 02:32 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

god, british people have such a loose grasp on grammar

--------------------

Offlinedurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Re: Mom orders a phone screen on eBay and it comes with a free bag of heroin [Re: Tiberjuggaligger]
    #24628931 - 09/14/17 03:28 PM (3 years, 7 months ago)

Just because something happens to be racist doesn't mean it's true or untrue.

Offlinepsilly the kid
Street Shaman
Male

Loc: Stoprock City
Re: Mom orders a phone screen on eBay and it comes with a free bag of heroin [Re: durian_2008]
    #24631051 - 09/15/17 09:16 AM (3 years, 7 months ago)

score

--------------------
CA weed @ all times unless specified
currently this high
pebbles suck
its turtles all the way down

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service