Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblepur3bind
Not all who wander are frost-y
Male User Gallery

Loc: Plan, Plant, Planet
Re: The dangers of sexual energy/orgasm [Re: Peyote Road]
    #24688479 - 10/06/17 01:11 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I was thinking about the idea of sex as a flagellation in our culture and other cultures, (but our culture is probably most sex obsessed) and I was thinking the selling of sexual energy as an idea or philosophy is a coercion to conformity.

For example, you won't want to leave a country and go live somewhere else where their culture is less sex obsessed than the one you came from, because you will feel like you passed by some wild adventures and experiences with some hot models or stars or whatever, that you may not have ever experienced in any other time and place. But that's also just psychological and a perception.

--------------------
"There are times— and this would be a great study for somebody to do—there have been periods in English when there were emotions that don't exist anymore, because the words have been lost. There are colors that don't exist anymore because the words have been lost." — Terence McKenna (The Archaic Revival: 1991)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetriphead9428
Stranger
Male
Loc: VA
    #24690034 - 10/07/17 01:22 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Peyote Road said:
Quote:

triphead9428 said:
Dude, I've been having an average of 5 orgasms a day (I'm multi-orgasmic) for over five years now, and that's not even when I started masturbating, and I feel fine. None of this brain damage that you act like happens. If anything, I feel like masturbating is what keeps the sexual energy running. If I start jerking off less than I used to, I just get really frustrated and eventually lose a lot of my sexual energy. When I keep up a very regular masturbation routine though, I feel healthy, I feel like myself and my sexual energy is very high.

Thats an insane amount of orgasms. May I ask your age? I used to be able to masturbate a lot when I was younger without noticing brain damage but as I got older, things began to change.

I'm 19, gonna turn 20 in a few months.

Offlinetriphead9428
Stranger
Male
Re: The dangers of sexual energy/orgasm [Re: krypto2000]
    #24690035 - 10/07/17 01:24 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
Quote:

triphead9428 said:
Dude, I've been having an average of 5 orgasms a day (I'm multi-orgasmic) for over five years now, and that's not even when I started masturbating, and I feel fine. None of this brain damage that you act like happens. If anything, I feel like masturbating is what keeps the sexual energy running. If I start jerking off less than I used to, I just get really frustrated and eventually lose a lot of my sexual energy. When I keep up a very regular masturbation routine though, I feel healthy, I feel like myself and my sexual energy is very high.

5 Time a day for 5 years? You must be full on retarded by now. :rofl:

Nope, my intelligence has gotten significantly better over the years.

Offlinetriphead9428
Stranger
Male
Re: The dangers of sexual energy/orgasm [Re: Duncan Rowhl]
    #24690039 - 10/07/17 01:28 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Duncan Rowhl said:
The orgasm is but a product of a condition.

It is the immersiveness of the condition which is the fundamental factor.

A person who has perpetual concerns of sex is, by default in a state of higher mind recession.

For this reason, in many contexts, debauchery has been regarded as sin. 'Sin' meaning a condition which dissolves the higher state with the bodily state taking precedence.

Sex is 'human'.  The higher mind is not.  It's divine, non-local and lacks all desire other than to experience more of what it is within the limiting human constraint.

What is with so many religions' obsession with depriving the body? We're on Earth right now, we are worldly, we should just accept that and take the pleasures of the world now while we have the chance rather than waste our lives obsessing over the afterlife.

OfflinePeyote Road
Stranger
Male
Loc: Great Lakes State
Re: The dangers of sexual energy/orgasm [Re: triphead9428]
    #24690044 - 10/07/17 01:37 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

triphead9428 said:
Quote:

Peyote Road said:
Quote:

triphead9428 said:

Thats an insane amount of orgasms. May I ask your age? I used to be able to masturbate a lot when I was younger without noticing brain damage but as I got older, things began to change.

Oh well that's why. When I was 16 I could masturbate 6 six a times a day also. As you get older you're gonna have to cut way down, or risk damaging yourself.

--------------------
The path of the herbalist is to open ourselves to nature in an innocent and pure way. SHe in turn will open her bounty and reward us with many valuable secrets. May the earth bless you. - Michael Tierra

Offlinetriphead9428
Stranger
Male
Re: The dangers of sexual energy/orgasm [Re: Green7Alchemist] * 1
    #24690046 - 10/07/17 01:39 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Green7Alchemist said:
nah i felt very fulfilled, very macho, i started to strut around the room like a lion on his turf.

life is too short and way too and beautiful to not go out and make a fool of yourself, have fun man.

Having a great time with a girl legitimately makes me high. If I have a very pleasurable make out session or sex with a girl, especially if they're hot, there's a pleasurable aura that follows me for a couple hours afterward even if I'm not touching her anymore. There's honestly nothing that feels better than sex.

Offlinetriphead9428
Stranger
Male
    #24690054 - 10/07/17 01:42 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Peyote Road said:
Quote:

triphead9428 said:
Quote:

Peyote Road said:
Quote:

triphead9428 said:

Oh well that's why. When I was 16 I could masturbate 6 six a times a day also. As you get older you're gonna have to cut way down, or risk damaging yourself.

I kind of figured that when you get older that your sex drive reduces and you simply don't want to jerk off as much or think about sex as constantly.

OfflinePeyote Road
Stranger
Male
    #24690099 - 10/07/17 03:07 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, the best way to do it is through marriage I hear. You marry a girl and get your sex jollies when you're young, then as you grow older you transform that desire into love for each other.

I had no one to love and this angered me.

--------------------
The path of the herbalist is to open ourselves to nature in an innocent and pure way. SHe in turn will open her bounty and reward us with many valuable secrets. May the earth bless you. - Michael Tierra

OfflineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

#24690194 - 10/07/17 05:58 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

In my experience the physical attraction transforms into dependency along with undisguised hostility between partners.

OfflineSpiritualWarrior
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The dangers of sexual energy/orgasm [Re: Buster_Brown]
    #24690726 - 10/07/17 11:16 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Buster_Brown said:
In my experience the physical attraction transforms into dependency along with undisguised hostility between partners.

Dude totally, with nothing there but lust there's nothing else to build on.
Sad thing is most men just go for the glitter and outward attraction instead of what counts.

Peyote Road has a point. I've been discussing these topics with him for a few months now and I've seen his progress/failure through all these things. I have been saying that the drug use combined with the self abuse (masturbation) has probably been a contributing cause of this brain damage. While it might be that the sex by itself caused it, the drugs only brought more harm. I can attest through personal experience especially with stimulants as those are most harmful.

Sometimes tho we like to make mountains out of molehills, and while I'm not saying he does not have a valid point, but sometimes we just allow our past to define us in ways that are detrimental instead of pressing on with courage and hopefulness. I hope your brain can heal remember the Bible says to keep yourselves from idols, that is false gods that don't exist. This could be money, sex, fame, anything, an idea or fantasy. So just keep that in mind.

Later

OfflineSpiritualWarrior
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The dangers of sexual energy/orgasm [Re: SpiritualWarrior]
    #24690844 - 10/07/17 12:18 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Oh and btw orgasm does not mean fornication in the Scriptures, it means sexual immorality which means adultery or premarital sex. That article is a little misinformed.

OfflinePeyote Road
Stranger
Male
Re: The dangers of sexual energy/orgasm [Re: SpiritualWarrior]
    #24692243 - 10/07/17 08:13 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

SpiritualWarrior said:
Oh and btw orgasm does not mean fornication in the Scriptures, it means sexual immorality which means adultery or premarital sex. That article is a little misinformed.

I agree with you but it's a gnostic article, so they are always going to interpret a secret spiritual meaning behind the physical interpretations.

--------------------

OfflinePeyote Road
Stranger
Male
    #24692279 - 10/07/17 08:23 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Buster_Brown said:

Well yeah, that's why love and compatibility are so important. You're not going to remain physically attracted to someone for 30 years if you don't love and respect them for who they are as a person. Marriage is not for selfish people with big egos. That's why it is considered a sacrament in the Church. It's for two people to grow spiritually and emotionally together. Many marriage partners just end up resenting each other.

--------------------

OfflineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

#24692946 - 10/08/17 01:13 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

It seems to me that monogamy/marriage is a defensive posture aimed at mediating social unrest and disease. The mother/child and father/child bond would exist despite the present association of the parent.

In a progressive situation where we 'love and respect each other for who we are' the custom of marriage would be an antiquity.

Thereby Peyote Road's miasma is a temporary condition in the spiritual sense on the path of personal growth rather than an unfortunate consequence relating to guidance and oversight, in my opinion.

OfflinePeyote Road
Stranger
Male
    #24693048 - 10/08/17 02:05 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Buster_Brown said:
It seems to me that monogamy/marriage is a defensive posture aimed at mediating social unrest and disease. The mother/child and father/child bond would exist despite the present association of the parent.

In a progressive situation where we 'love and respect each other for who we are' the custom of marriage would be an antiquity.

Thereby Peyote Road's miasma is a temporary condition in the spiritual sense on the path of personal growth rather than an unfortunate consequence relating to guidance and oversight, in my opinion.

I would agree with this. I was actually thinking lately about how in my view, the ideal way to raise children would be in a community setting. The parents could still play the primary role, but also allow other communities members to act as "aunts and uncles" and the children could run freely throughout the community with less emphases on the notion that "these are MY kids". This would allow children to pick up wisdom from the brightest people in the community, as opposed to having their parents as their sole guides growing up. I like this idea because in my case so many of my problems in life were directly attributable to bad parenting. My parents meant well, but really screwed me up, my mother by smothering me and instilling in me all her fears and my father by thinking that putting food on the table and taking me fishing from time to time were the sole responsibilities of fatherhood. My father would always point out everything that was wrong with me, but never give me any advice or coaching on how to improve so I grew up feeling totally useless.

It's funny looking back, because I now feel the parents should be the one's taking full responsibility for everything their child does wrong until they have completely exhausted every parenting tool to correct the child's misbehavior.

I still think we as a society are a long way from making anything like this work on a large scale and right now, so right now the family is extremely important. Children born to mentally healthy parents with a strong relationship have a huge advantage in life.

--------------------

Edited by Peyote Road (10/08/17 02:13 AM)

OfflineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

#24693109 - 10/08/17 03:15 AM (6 years, 5 months ago)

I identify with your position. In regards to my homosexual impulses I once remarked to my father that he could have made sure, in an oversight position, that I was dating.

Yes, all the causes have led up to this present; and if amnesty from the effects were possible, with a re-instated oversight of 'Do as you would be done by', could we avoid further pitfalls related to our incompetence? Realistically...No. There will always be a point where I have to come to terms with my mistakes, take the New Beginning and work from there.

OfflineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

#24693939 - 10/08/17 12:26 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Because I'm incompetent relative to the Supreme I keep getting myself into these pickles of situations. But if I 'get what I give' in my relationship with other 'unassigned supportive elements', such as yourself, then eventually I will learn to respect the terms of our arrangement.

OfflineBuster_Brown
L'une
Male User Gallery

#24694177 - 10/08/17 01:46 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

And with vengeance being in the hands of oversight we could expect reprisals to be unexpected. Take the movie jaws for instance as an example of belated justice:

Here we have the man on the cross-tree (Jesus?)

Aiming at the gas in the mouth of the Great White (Gods Chosen People the Israelites?)

Which could be an allegory for 'It's not what goes into the mouth that defiles but what comes out' and Jesus' vengeance upon the Jewish people by way of the holocaust 2 millennium subsequent to his crucifixion.

Yes, let's speculate upon the vagaries of the Oversight.

OfflineDuncan Rowhl
Fiducia Christum
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
    #24694543 - 10/08/17 04:15 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

triphead9428 said:
Quote:

Duncan Rowhl said:

A person who has perpetual concerns of sex is, by default in a state of higher mind recession.

For this reason, in many contexts, debauchery has been regarded as sin. 'Sin' meaning a condition which dissolves the higher state with the bodily state taking precedence.

Sex is 'human'.  The higher mind is not.  It's divine, non-local and lacks all desire other than to experience more of what it is within the limiting human constraint.

What is with so many religions' obsession with depriving the body? We're on Earth right now, we are worldly, we should just accept that and take the pleasures of the world now while we have the chance rather than waste our lives obsessing over the afterlife.

You speak of religion, yet none were mentioned, nor expressed, nor was the afterlife.  A fight against things which aren't present (sculpting of a straw man) is a symptom of bodily, destructive ego.

I shared the same opinion as you before discovering how damaging animalistic distraction actually is. When you are older, you'll perhaps discover too how liberating it can be to have a paradigm which is not dictated by desire, but simply being....at ones living best in the higher, non-animalistic paradigm.

The fundamental point isn't that we are here on Earth, rather the fact that you are engulfed in the natural desires of your teenage years, of which we all experience and subsequently view all experiences with 20 / 20 vision, which we hold in contrast, as our worldly knosis amounts.

It's worthy of note that posts herein are in a forum pertaining to spirituality.  Spirit is not bodily.  A person who invests fully in the spiritual experience, shuns sexual urge by default as a petty, non-necessary, foreign phenomenon.  People even cease breathing which is part and parcel of detachment.

Edited by Duncan Rowhl (10/08/17 05:34 PM)

OfflinePeyote Road
Stranger
Male
Re: The dangers of sexual energy/orgasm [Re: Duncan Rowhl] * 1
    #24694645 - 10/08/17 04:55 PM (6 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Duncan Rowhl said:
Quote:

triphead9428 said:
Quote:

Duncan Rowhl said:

You speak of religion, yet none were mentioned, nor expressed, nor was the afterlife.  A fight against things which aren't present (sculpting of a straw man) is a symptom of bodily, destructive ego.

I shared the same opinion as you before discovering how damaging animalistic distraction actually is. When you are older, you'll perhaps discover too how liberating it can be to have a paradigm which is not dictated by desire, but simply being....at ones living best in the higher, non-animalistic paradigm.

The fundamental point isn't that we are here on Earth, rather the fact that you are engulfed in the natural desires of your teenage years, of which we all experience and subsequently view all experiences with 20 / 20 vision, which we hold in contrast, as our worldly knosis amounts.

It's worthy of note that posts herein are in a forum pertaining to spirituality.  Spirit is not bodily.  A person who invests fully in the spiritual experience, shuns sexual urge by default as a petty, non-necessary, foreign phenomenon.  People even cease breathing which is part and parcel of detachment.

Yes, the peace of simply being. It is better than any form of pleasure because you can indulge in it anytime, anywhere. All the pleasures of the body are limited by time and space, a HUGE limitation. Plus if something happens to the body like a sickness or injury, you're screwed.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale