Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Incense, Scales, The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineKittygirl
Stranger
Female
First time "tripping" with my boyfriend?? * 1
    #24602415 - 09/04/17 08:53 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Hey everyone, so I thought I'd post about my trip after I posted about how I was going to take mushrooms for the first time this weekend. I'll start with a little background. In March(I think) is when I bought the shrooms from my friend's friends guy. I'm not 100% sure what kind they were, my boyfriend said they're just gold caps. I originally thought I got a little less than a quarter for about $85 which I thought was kind of overpriced from what my boyfriend told me it should be but I figured whatever I'll just get them. Well me and my boyfriend have been waiting for the perfect time to take them and finally decided this weekend would be a good time.

So on Friday we went to Spencer's and got a trippy poster and also some incense since we ran out. Then Saturday we cleaned the whole apartment so that we wouldn't have to worry about it while we were tripping and I also read and heard to make sure your house is clean before you trip. Fast forward to Sunday (yesterday) was the day we actually took them.

Sunday (yesterday)
I woke up like any other day, super early (I work first shift so I wake up early even on days off:tongue: and went out to my garage to smoke a chillums worth of weed cuz I was feeling a little nervous and my boyfriend was still sleeping and I was bored. After my boyfriend woke up we had a few cinnamon rolls for breakfast (I'm only telling this part cuz some people eat and some people fast before eating shrooms from what I've read) because I know if my blood sugar gets too low especially when I'm nervous, I'll faint sometimes so I thought I'd rather deal with some nausea than fainting lol. Then we chilled for a while and realized we needed an accurate scale so we went to a headshop and got one.

1:45pm My boyfriend started weighing out the shrooms for us, we actually realized we got screwed over pretty bad and ended up only having about 4.5g or less (I can't remember) so my boyfriend said I would just have a half eight 1.75g, and he would have the rest which was about 2.5g. I was kind of upset cuz I wanted to take at least 2g but figured whatever it's my first time anyways so I'll just take less plus he's more experienced anyways so I didn't care that he had more anyway. I ate a few more snacks cuz I was getting super hungry again and then we decided to go out on our porch. I felt like I needed to smoke a little weed just to chill out before taking them so we did (even though I wasn't planning on smoking weed at all during the experience)

2:00pm My boyfriend started eating his shrooms, I was actually nauseas before I even ate the shrooms just cause I was super nervous about what to expect. Around 2:10 I finally got the balls to eat one of mine. I choked on it a little at first cuz I tried eating it whole without chewing lol. I realized they didn't taste that bad when I chewed them up with OJ still in my mouth. I ate all the stems first and then all the caps and finished about 2:30 so it took me about 20 minutes to eat them haha.

2:45pm This is when I start to wonder if it's the weed or just the sun that's making the tree's colors look so vibrant. Then I realized it was probably the shrooms and that I was starting to feel it cause my boyfriend said he thought they were too. Our patio is in the backyard so we have a whole forested area to look at which was pretty cool. While I was looking st everything I just remember I asked my boyfriend questions about coming up and about tripping in general and he told me what to expect. I asked him if I'd see things waving and stuff like that and he said I should. I didn't laugh a ton like I read some people do during the come up, and I wasn't nervous at all after I finally ate the shrooms. I think the weed helped me not think about it or even notice the come up really or maybe it wasn't hitting me much. I noticed my jaw starting to hurt and my boyfriend gave me some gum so I wouldn't clench it unknowingly anymore.

3:30pm I'm waiting to start tripping but all I'm noticing is that the colors are still pretty. I remember at one point I looked over at this area in the trees and looked away and looked back and the brown dead weeds kind of had a purple hue to them this time, almost like the color scheme had changed and my boyfriend said that it was the shrooms. Cool. I also noticed that the trees sometimes looked like they were coming closer to us, like we were walking towards them but we were still sitting in our chairs chilling. I went inside to go to the bathroom a lot and noticed that the doors kind of look slanted, VERY mildly, maybe if I looked long enough they could've really looked off but I didn't for some reason. Also the lights in the bathroom and kitchen had a rosy kind of glow to them and looked like they were glowing which I didn't notice when I was just high from the weed.

4:00pm I think around this time me and my boyfriend decided to go on a bike ride. All I've felt at this point was the same feelings I have been, no waving patterns or anything like that.  I know during our bike ride we rode past a golf course and my boyfriend said that it looked just like a painting but I didn't really notice. Yes, of course it was beautiful but I guess it didn't seem any different to me than any other time. I noticed( I think) that when I stared at a tree the branches weren't straight and were kind of like zig zagged but with soft round edges. I guess I did start to notice things more in nature but I thought that was maybe cuz I was also high from the weed. We rode past a duck pond and the water looked kind of like a dark teal and my boyfriend thought so too, we didn't know if it was just chemically altered or if it's cause we took the shrooms lol.

Around 6pm or so is when we got home and I was so tired and hot from bike riding that I came inside and laid on the bed with the fan on. My boyfriend came in and we looked at my "a magical mystery tour of 100 beatles songs" poster and that kind of tripped me out if I stared at it a little. Kind of looked like the picture was vibrating. And then we just hung out on the patio more and talked, and smoked more in the back yard where we were surrounded in nature. My boyfriend laid down in the grass so I did too and he said it felt like he was attached into the ground and asked if I felt the same. I kind of did but nothing extraordinary. It kind of just felt like how it usually does when I'm just high lol.

Around 7:30 we ordered a pizza to be delivered and smashed that with some cinnamon twist bread and then fell asleep lol. I stopped seeing any differences probably around 6 so I was just ready to go to sleep.

I remember my boyfriend said some pretty interesting things and I was waiting to get some cool thoughts but I didn't really think about much. I was also super tired during the whole thing which I'm not sure if that was from not a ton of sleep or smoking too much. I also got super hungry and got stomach cramps at about 5:30 and they lasted all night, but my boyfriend said you don't really get hungry while tripping. He also said he was tripping pretty good but I don't think I really tripped at all, just noticed colors different and some slight differences. I don't remember having a peak or anything intense like that. He said it should have hit me harder since it was my first time but honestly I was kind of disappointed...I feel weird saying that cuz my boyfriend and other reports I've read say that it should be one of the most amazing experiences but it was just kind of like being high from weed with a little better colors. I didn't have any wild thoughts or a lot of talking inside my head or anything that could even make me have a good or bad "trip." Did I just not take enough or did I get a weak batch? I kept smoking weed to try and intensify the shrooms but it didn't do anything.

Overall, I did have a great day regardless if it hit me very much or not. I definitely want to try them again and probably take 3.5g the next time and my boyfriend wants to take 5g. We actually talked about just growing our own so I will probably be checking out those posts on here now lol. I guess I just expected more visuals and deeper thoughts to just come up. I also don't plan on smoking next time since I want to realize the difference between just being high from weed and being high from the shrooms. I'm just kind of nervous that since I had such a mild trip and think it's not that crazy that next time they're going to hand my ass to me and I'll be tripping balls and have no clue what's going on :tongue: :mushroom2:

Anyways thanks for taking the time to read this super long post  if you did and please leave comments about what I should do next time differently and if I did anything wrong that might've caused it too be so mild! I know half an eighth isn't that big of a dose but I guess I was just expecting more anyways.

Edited by Kittygirl (09/04/17 09:06 AM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
Re: First time "tripping" with my boyfriend?? *DELETED* [Re: Kittygirl]
    #24602453 - 09/04/17 09:30 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by Eminence

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------

InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
Re: First time "tripping" with my boyfriend?? [Re: Kittygirl]
    #24602457 - 09/04/17 09:31 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

You didn't do anything wrong. You just took a mild dose. Hopefully next time you'll find a dealer that won't rip you off so you can actually take as much as planned. I mean...maybe taking that long to finish them had some effect but I doubt it'd be that noticeable.

--------------------

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

Loc: This third dimension
Re: First time "tripping" with my boyfriend?? [Re: Eminence]
    #24602493 - 09/04/17 10:23 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Just dont buy from the same guy or make him give you the 2.5 or whatever he owes you before you buy morw

OfflinePsiloPutty
Stranger

Re: First time "tripping" with my boyfriend?? [Re: Eminence]
    #24602513 - 09/04/17 10:34 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

It's disappointing when you don't reach as high as you wanted, but it's better than doing far too much for your first time. I would chalk it up as a success. You've had your first taste, you'll go back again, so all is good. Enjoy your day today, and know that you showed a lot of courage for eating those little guys. You had no idea what it was going to show but you sat down and made it happen, and that takes true bravery.

OfflineEch0
Stranger

#24602957 - 09/04/17 01:29 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

try again with a similar dose. there is a chance you just need a higher dose but i think more likely they werent that potent.

Im fairly sensitive to psyches but 1g of really good shrooms will give me full visuals and a decent psychedelic experience. 2.5g was mind blowing. I dont understand why people say 3.5g for beginner dose. 1.75g should be plenty if they are good.

growing is a good way to get em as you know your source. I know people on here absolutely hate them, but if you want some quick shrooms get a kit off zamnesia or something. I didnt have the time or money to invest in a proper grow. In a couple of weeks you will have 40g or so of shrooms.

--------------------
[gradient:#FF009D,#]PEACE[/gradient]

InvisiblebodhisattaM
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: First time "tripping" with my boyfriend?? [Re: Mike4aco]
    #24603000 - 09/04/17 01:48 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mike4aco said:
Just dont buy from the same guy or make him give you the 2.5 or whatever he owes you before you buy morw

Think she said she paid 85 only got 4.5 so dude owes her more like 23.5 more grams

--------------------
Everything you need in one spot.

My Q&A thread. Ask me questions here rather than in Private Message
Bod's chat thread
Buy Bod a beer:
BTC: 1G7roCpYmNp4VqnKySQeBkaFTc7JMzKLpL
ETH: 0x2091cE981af8129986C50AC0818e1aCA76076768
DOGE: DQNyGtUNHwYUrGECag1VRmMcf6QVeTY4V1

OfflineBruce Campbell
Groovy Stranger

#24603100 - 09/04/17 02:34 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Sucks about getting ripped off but it sounds like a very nice first trip. Im sure next time will be even better, however much you decide to take, because you wont be as nervous about it.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #24604831 - 09/05/17 05:37 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

That was pretty selfish of your boyfriend. And u got ripped off too. What a bad combo.

A mild trip but not a bad one. Its frustrating when u dont get where u hoped to go. Well, try another dealer or better yet, grow yer own shrooms :mushroom2:

--------------------
"Conscious contains the ideas, the thoughts, the building blocks behind every reality. Sentience, on the other hand, is the creative force that animates reality and experiences all possible emotions and sensations within them. Consciousness creates reality, sentience experiences reality. Together, consciousness and sentience create the totality of Creation." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms | Trippy Gematrix | Dj Teknological at BandLab.com | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || Remember George Floyd (END THE POLICE STATE!) ||                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017:: Aug 19th to 21st :: Pure Paradise. :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:  :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | Water-Bath Cacti Tea:bongload::cacti: 

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amazon Incense, Scales, The Doors

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience