Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineToolman
This one, thisform I hold now
 User Gallery

Loc: The borderline
Salvia aliens
    #2452551 - 03/19/04 06:28 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Just did 2 salvia trips short after each other.

The first trip
Its kinda like the trip turned the world inside out. I fall back on my bed. And it feels like the entire trip is going on under my bed, but upside down.
And inside this "space" I am this kid running to the car where my dad (not my real dad)is. The feeling i have (this kid has) is that i am gonna get yelled at now.The dad is mad at me for something, i dont know what this is. But thats the felling i have running to the car. The car looked like a old car (yellow 50`s model). Its in the country side, there is alot of tall grass on each side of the dirt road i am running on.

The trips end and i never get inside the car.
I think what the hell is going, i want to know more
Then i load up my water pipe again, more Salvia this time around.

Second trip
And to my surprise, when i enter i am this kid again (same feeling). This time i am driving a bulldozer with my father (again not my own). Me and my father are building a soccer field. We are driving, moving rocks and dirt. We stop and go outside.
Then something happens. I disconnect myself from this kid (jump out off his body). Then its me, this kid and his father at this field, standing beside a bulldozer. For some reason the father gets mad and wants me to leave. The father starts to push me out of that level of space. I can feel his hands on me, pushing me (not really hard tho)
I enter somewhere else and these 3 small alien like creatures jump onto my chest. They are the size of human babys, They have eyes and mouths, but no ears. They move very fast.
Their heads are looking and examining me. Like insect movement, they jump around my chest area.
Then they start to talk among them self. "what happened?" "what did he do?" "How did he do that?"
It was like I broke/saw thru this test they used me for, and they couldnt understand how i could do that.

Seen so many reports off a woman (lady salvia) from trips. I have felt her presence to. On my first Salvia trip
Anyone else seen these small aliens on Salvia?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinevade
veteran

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
Re: Salvia aliens [Re: Toolman]
    #2453074 - 03/19/04 10:17 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Damn dude, i've done salvia a few times but i've never tripped like that before. That sounds really interesting,
how many bowls did you smoke to trip like that??? Whenever i do salvia i just feal really stonned and i see colors
and shapes. But never actually a full blown trip.

--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...

Anonymous

#2458106 - 03/21/04 06:16 PM (20 years, 30 days ago)

this is what one of my good friends said about salvia.. I have to agree with him 100%

"i havent done salvia in a long time but i agree it is weird
as hell...i think what creeps me out the most is i feel
like a lot of beings are all around me, watching me, and
i can hear them whispering about me. Whats even creepier
is it seems like they have always been there watching me,
but i only notice them when im on the salvia, and sometimes
they are thinkng things like "What? What is he doing on this
level?" Crazyness "  - slipnot420

that quote was taken almost a year ago. :smile:

I love salvia.. its by far the most involved I have ever gotten. :sun:

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
Re: Salvia aliens [Re: ]
    #2458119 - 03/21/04 06:22 PM (20 years, 30 days ago)

I've done salvia a handful of times, but never had an experience like what you've described. It makes me want to try it again, very interesting report. Although the idea of our reality being controlled by alien scientists is terrifying...

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

OfflineEuphoria
watch theweatherchange...

Re: Salvia aliens [Re: bert]
    #2458126 - 03/21/04 06:25 PM (20 years, 30 days ago)

Anyone ever read "Nothing in this book is true, but it's exactly how things are" ?

A major thesis in the book is that there are these grey aliens (The Greys) that are all around us but we can not see them. They have made agreements with governments to monitor and analyze us without us knowing in exchange for technology.

Sounds a lot like what you guys are talking about.

OfflineHIghInOhio
stranger thanyou
 User Gallery

Loc: ohio
    #2458474 - 03/21/04 08:19 PM (20 years, 30 days ago)

Salvia is absolutely incredible. It shows you that you "feel" certain ways about certain things. That may seem self-evident, but it is different with salvia. It fucks everything you feel and know up to a point that you are almost taken outside of just feeling how you feel, and actually realize you are having these feelings. hmmm that doesnt make much sense, but neither does salvia. Happy tripping!

OfflineAeolus1369
Dr. Seahorse
Male

#2459411 - 03/22/04 02:17 AM (20 years, 29 days ago)

The first time I tried salvia, I took a huge hit of 10X because "the vaporization temperature of salvinorin is high so you have to hit it hard."

I think about 7 minutes later I had my grip on sanity back, but before that reality totally dissolved. The best analogy I can think of is that my ego and the universe became some sort of taffy like substance that just got all folded and mismashed together. My friends tell me I was speaking in tongues.

I tried it a few more times after that (much lower doses) and kept hearing these voices that really sounded like they were taunting me. Needless to say, salvia space wasn't very comfortable for me and I've sworn off the damn stuff.

--Aeolus

Offlinecomario2
amateur

Loc: between places
    #2459444 - 03/22/04 03:13 AM (20 years, 29 days ago)

not those aliens, but i've experienced the same of living a life with another family, who lived in a different dimension underneath my room. they were sad when i would leave them to go back to my world.

--------------------
comario

"crusaders against emotional poverty"

Offlinegotmagog
searching fortruth andlogic...

Loc: Europe
    #2459453 - 03/22/04 03:21 AM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Hm, but are those things u felt really aliens?

There may be just constructs of your mind which u perceive as alien while u are tripping?

I have myself met entities while on Salvia, a wrote a trip report on this several days ago, and I thought of the entities as parts of my psyche different than my waking consciousness/ego.

I guess this is a good topic to discuss, is there out there (during the Salvia trip) something really outside of our own mind?

I personally am a sceptic and consider it more likely that things happen inside my head that confuse me. I would like to hear if there are arguments that we really travel to other dimensions(diensions not just in our mind) and meet other beings?

OfflineToolman
This one, thisform I hold now
 User Gallery

Loc: The borderline
    #2459479 - 03/22/04 03:48 AM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Hm, but are those things u felt really aliens?

After my first trip on Salvia, i was very sure that everything in Salvia was symbols.
And i looked at the trips as dream reports. I still kinda do that.

The thing about this trip, is that i could see these aliens. All my other salvia trips i could only feel their presence. Like when u are sitting next to someone, but not looking at them.

But if they are made up by my mind, i dont know. I dont want to take a stand on that just yet.
I stil wanna see what people have to say.
What i find very interesting is that people seem to have alot of the same experiences on Salvia.

--------------------
Dreaming of that face again. It's bright and blue and shimmering. Grinning wide and comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
    #2460161 - 03/22/04 12:43 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

"not those aliens, but i've experienced the same of living a life with another family, who lived in a different dimension underneath my room. they were sad when i would leave them to go back to my world."

Mate, that was great. You dig exactly, I'd like to be able to use itallics for that, exactly what Salvia is all about.
I've got these little friends that are always sad too see me leave. "GoodBye!GoodBye!GoodBye!GoodBye!". With silver bells and trumpets going to annouce my departure. Mine are guy's from the 16th century. You know I just got a little choked up thinking about them there. It shows you how involved you can get with these visions though. I strongly recommend reading H. Rider. Haggard "Allan and the Ice-Gods". Fantastic novellet that begins with him and his friend burning a bundle of Salvia and diggin' the fumes before entering an Ice Age scene complete with intricate sub plots and character lines. All taken down from his own experience*coughalledgedlycough*.
What was I, yeah, the little people. I've yet to meet any nasty ones. Some sad ones. And some that were in danger of busting a gut laughing but never anyone really angry. I suppose it's either something in the water there or I've got a mind as stable as house of cards.

I dig the little people though.

Amazing.

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2462557 - 03/23/04 12:54 AM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Wow. Fascinating! I'm pretty sure when you are affected by salvia you're mind opens up to a level where you are in full contact with the after life, or you're past lives... I believe this is totally possible. About the aliens, through my working with spirits I have contacted a number of alien entities too. I have never tried salvia but I really want to, mostly to further investigate on spiritual realms.

If the effects from salvia are just a cassual distortion of reality and pure imagination then why are all people's trip reports on salvia so similair and why do they often have to do with entities?

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

OfflineSummerBreeze
Phyconaughty

Loc: Antwerpen.
Re: Salvia aliens [Re: filthysock]
    #2467521 - 03/24/04 12:06 PM (20 years, 27 days ago)

It's the same basic question as, "why do people on phycedelics tend to see geometric shapes and fractuals?".
Blows the balls off me. I've no idea. It must be some kind of linked mass mental plane. We'll no doubt find out when we croak it that it's what the holy man has been calling Heaven for the last 2000 odd years.
And we have it now people!

--------------------
"Must'nt Grumble!".

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia aliens [Re: SummerBreeze]
    #5348924 - 02/28/06 11:18 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

man this shit is wacky!

i love it!

--------------------
"When I'm on LSD and hearing something that's pure rhythm, it takes me to another world and into anther brain state where I've stopped thinking and started knowing" - Kevin Herbert

"Psychedelics let you see the world through a child's eye."

"Experience the liquid realm..."

"The evolution of mankind is in the alteration of consciousness" - Dr. Albert Hofmann

Invisiblesupersapien
Sapient

Loc: US Ohio
Re: Salvia aliens [Re: Anonymous]
    #5351779 - 02/28/06 11:41 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I ALWAYS feel like I'm being watched on salvia. It's... creepy. I don't know from what direction but I just know it.

Quote:

DONOTDELETE said:
Whats even creepier
is it seems like they have always been there watching me,
but i only notice them when im on the salvia, and sometimes
they are thinkng things like "What? What is he doing on this
level?" Crazyness " - slipnot420

Absofuckinglutely. I feel, on salvia, as if I am somewhere that humans are not meant to be. It's especially odd when I'm smoking salvia and there's someone in the room who isn't on it. I feel like I'm in a different dimension than them and it's almost stupid for them to even be in there. I typically think, "They have no idea what's going on. I feel like I'm being watched anyway, what do I need someone watching me for?"

Edited by supersapien (02/28/06 11:43 PM)

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia aliens [Re: HIghInOhio]
    #5352113 - 03/01/06 02:58 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

HIghInOhio said:
Salvia is absolutely incredible. It shows you that you "feel" certain ways about certain things. That may seem self-evident, but it is different with salvia. It fucks everything you feel and know up to a point that you are almost taken outside of just feeling how you feel, and actually realize you are having these feelings. hmmm that doesnt make much sense, but neither does salvia. Happy tripping!

I dont see what this guy experienced to be do alien to what I had as well, I was engulfed in a damn circus tent and could wlak around as if I were really there I could interact with things it was something else but! it wasnt as if it totaly took over my vision and way of thinking it was more like a shade in my vision behind my real vision so i could still see "real" people easier but the circus was very noticeable and in dark rooms the only vision noticeable. Alot of times trip reposts dont use enough words or to much words that make you think its this or that how can it or what if.. rly just experience for yourself its an adventure.

Going around the world ma' be back in 5 min.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (03/01/06 03:00 AM)

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

#5352897 - 03/01/06 09:44 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I have had a shared experience with an alien from saliva's world. Me and my friend both saw it. It was probably 5' tall and moved like in slow motion. like it was in a different "time" then us... It looked totally harmless and was just kind of chilling like it was on a journey the same as us. In fact it looked like it wanted a hit from the bong. LOL. Me and my friend had been chillin in the dark with shpongle playing or something smoking bowls of 6X for an hour or so, then it was there, chillin on the couch, with his arms back and a smirk on his face. It was a fuckin trip man I tell you what.

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

OfflineShroomer215
Consumer ofshrooms

Loc: In your Mind.
Re: Salvia aliens [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #5352909 - 03/01/06 09:47 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I never tried Salvia, but a friend of mine has. He told me he saw little Lepercon's like people running around looking at him. When he looked for his friends he didnt see them, as if they have vansished. When he came around his experience was so different from everyone else's. This makes me wonder if i wanna try it. Not knowing what to expect

Invisiblesupersapien
Sapient

Loc: US Ohio
Re: Salvia aliens [Re: Shroomer215]
    #5353050 - 03/01/06 10:32 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Oh shit! I just remembered something odd. Back before I could even get salvia to work right, I had taken a hit of 5x out of a water bong and I just laid down under the covers and let my imagination go wild. I actually did imagine small people running down the lines on the cover and singing a song that I had made up in my head on the spot. I kept wondering whether or not it was actually working or if I was just trying to make it work. I'm guessing it worked, then, and I never knew for sure until now. But since then, I've never had any contact with little people, so maybe it was a fluke.

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia aliens [Re: supersapien]
    #5353212 - 03/01/06 11:18 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

shpongle... alex grey said at the symposium this is the wackiest music he knows of... and im sure he knows!

can anyone reccomend one of their cds?

thier totally new to me.... i only know the name thats it.

thanks!

--------------------
"When I'm on LSD and hearing something that's pure rhythm, it takes me to another world and into anther brain state where I've stopped thinking and started knowing" - Kevin Herbert

"Psychedelics let you see the world through a child's eye."

"Experience the liquid realm..."

"The evolution of mankind is in the alteration of consciousness" - Dr. Albert Hofmann

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom