Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: My Last 6 Months: Rampant drug abuse, and making thousand off of CryptoCurrencies. [Re: deadwk]
    #24676647 - 10/01/17 10:01 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

>I just built a setup for a client of mine, $100,000 setup 130 1070s and he's ROI is phenominal

What does he pay for electricity?

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledeadwk

Loc: Canada, eh? Flag
Re: My Last 6 Months: Rampant drug abuse, and making thousand off of CryptoCurrencies. [Re: Stonehenge]
    #24676729 - 10/01/17 10:33 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

25,000 watts, $0.1/kWh

Makes around 10-12K USD a month

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: My Last 6 Months: Rampant drug abuse, and making thousand off of CryptoCurrencies. [Re: deadwk]
    #24678226 - 10/02/17 02:26 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I know of no one who is making any money to speak of paying 10 cents a kwh. You say you just set this up but he is already making 10 to 12k a month?? A block is 12.5 btc worth over 50k right now.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Offlinekeyser_soze
Truth Bomber
    #24678863 - 10/02/17 05:55 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

thedeadwalkk said:
25,000 watts, $0.1/kWh

Makes around 10-12K USD a month

25 kilowatts what? per day? per hour?

--------------------
People in my Fan Club: Masked (President), Ballsalsa (VP), The Ecstatic*don't waste your time "debating" with him, he uses 3rd grader tactics (Director of Bullshit), Koods (Fake News Anchorman), Falcon - Devout Communist

*Word your posts carefully if they contain right wing values. The moderators here like to keep it left leaning, they will use every excuse to ban you but not the others. You've been warned.

Invisibledeadwk

Loc: Canada, eh? Flag
Re: My Last 6 Months: Rampant drug abuse, and making thousand off of CryptoCurrencies. [Re: Stonehenge]
    #24685057 - 10/05/17 02:01 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Who says I'm mining BTC? :wink:

http://zcoin.io/

We're using 1070s to compute the Lyra2z algorithm, which gets destroyed by Nvidia cards that are 1070s and above. He usually finds on average a block everyday.

Edited by deadwk (10/05/17 02:02 AM)

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#25469073 - 09/18/18 07:21 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Lol

Join my business, you will earn thousands. I will introduce you later

Sounds legit

--------------------

Offlineviraldrome
 User Gallery

Loc: Parts Unknown
Re: My Last 6 Months: Rampant drug abuse, and making thousand off of CryptoCurrencies. [Re: sh4d0ws]
    #25483590 - 09/23/18 05:46 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

OP said:

"I currently live of 100% cryptocurrency based income."

How about now?

I decided to sell most of my crypto in late 2017 and bought a lifetime supply of grey area lysergics.

What PoS coins you holding? I was going to get some Dash but it costs a lot to get a masternode.

--------------------
Lysergamides I have tried so far: 1P-LSD, 1cP-LSD, ALD-52, AL-LAD, LSZ, ETH-LAD, MIPLA, EIPLA, 1cP-AL-LAD

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #25511116 - 10/04/18 07:21 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Good for you for cleaning up.

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: My Last 6 Months: Rampant drug abuse, and making thousand off of CryptoCurrencies. [Re: viraldrome]
    #25512060 - 10/04/18 02:37 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

viraldrome said:
OP said:

"I currently live of 100% cryptocurrency based income."

How about now?

I decided to sell most of my crypto in late 2017 and bought a lifetime supply of grey area lysergics.

What PoS coins you holding? I was going to get some Dash but it costs a lot to get a masternode.

I have a bunch of Tezos. I think it has some big potential.

We'll see.

--------------------

OfflineiParadigmed
Stranger
    #25521947 - 10/08/18 01:20 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Pretty crazy story. My best friend pretty much the same situation. He ended up killing himself. Gotta be careful, the mind can only take so much abuse before you lose it.

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
Loc: Djibouti
Re: My Last 6 Months: Rampant drug abuse, and making thousand off of CryptoCurrencies. [Re: iParadigmed]
    #25521953 - 10/08/18 01:29 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Hey TDW, we never talked or anything bit I did notice your disappearing act. I honestly thought you were banned..

It’s good to see your back friend

--------------------

Rate me here

InvisiblePsilliCoder
xXxXxXx

Re: My Last 6 Months: Rampant drug abuse, and making thousand off of CryptoCurrencies. [Re: Citizen X]
    #25597165 - 11/06/18 08:14 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

I'm trying like hell to really get into crypto. I've been playing around with binance for a bit and small amounts of money but nothing serious..I made a little bit of money off Eth when it was going up and down but the market seems shit lately...Any advice or direction? I'd love to actually make a decent bit day trading...I manage a rent to own company right now and I hate it...I make decent money, but i'm burnt out on the job really and working 55-70 hours a week...Definitely looking for a chance.

--------------------

InvisibleSirShroomsAlott
Howdy
I'm a teapot

Loc: United States Flag
Re: My Last 6 Months: Rampant drug abuse, and making thousand off of CryptoCurrencies. [Re: PsilliCoder]
    #25599737 - 11/07/18 10:21 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Wouldn't recommend day trading, can't remember the statistic but I think it was something like 95-99% of people lose money day trading. With how quick crypto inparticular can go up and down, you could easily lose any gains you actually made within minutes if the market (or basically just bitcoin) decides to go down. I'd recommend just putting small amounts each week that you'd be okay with losing into good projects and just accumulate until the next boom happens, could be days, weeks, months, or years for that to happen, who knwos when but I can all but guarantee another big boom cycle will happen.

IMO the writing is on the wall if you follow news surrounding the crypto space that it's only a matter of time before the market is going to grow massively. The types of companies, people, partnerships....etc coming into the space would be my argument to support that, I highly doubt the types of people getting into this space over this past year are leaving wall street to get into crypto during a year where bitcoin has been continuously dropping because they want lose money. I personally think less than 1% of all current projects will survive in the long run though. Biggest recommendation is just to put in whatever you'd be ok with losing though, you never know what can happen or whether something will happen with any of the projects you're invested in.

OfflineGlazedHazels
Reality Outran Apprehension

Re: My Last 6 Months: Rampant drug abuse, and making thousand off of CryptoCurrencies. [Re: SirShroomsAlott]
    #25892950 - 03/23/19 10:04 PM (5 years, 25 days ago)

Interesting thread that's for sure. I'd like to learn how to invest in crypto once I have the funds.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom