Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Finding peace in the middle east....
    #2459428 - 03/22/04 02:47 AM (20 years, 10 days ago)

Does anyone here seriously think this kind of behaviour will help find peace??

link

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Finding peace in the middle east.... [Re: GazzBut]
    #2459442 - 03/22/04 03:08 AM (20 years, 10 days ago)

Nice shooting. They should track down every Hamas member.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Finding peace in the middle east.... [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2459458 - 03/22/04 03:28 AM (20 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Seven others were killed and many wounded.

Now that's a homicide bombing.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#2459511 - 03/22/04 05:33 AM (20 years, 10 days ago)

you didnt answer the question though...If you were an Israeli would you feel safer because of this action?

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleEdame
gone

Loc: outta here
    #2459526 - 03/22/04 06:03 AM (20 years, 10 days ago)

Nice shooting. They should track down every Hamas member.

Are we to take it that you support public assassinations without the slightest hint of judicial process then? They could have taken him through the courts instead of blowing him up in his wheelchair and making him a martyr.

I can only see this encouraging a further escalation of violence.

--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".
:tongue:

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Re: Finding peace in the middle east.... [Re: Edame]
    #2459535 - 03/22/04 06:14 AM (20 years, 10 days ago)

I think that is the only logical assumption which can be made. I fail to see how anyone can actually think this kind of behaviour is a path to peace.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineEchoVortex
(hard) member
    #2459542 - 03/22/04 06:21 AM (20 years, 10 days ago)

Well, now they can start round 3,242 of revenge and reprisal.

What makes this problem so intractable is that both sides are so despicably wrong in their attitudes and approaches.

It is clear that neither Israelis nor Palestinians understand the concept of "justice" as opposed to the far more primitive and barbaric concept of "revenge." Every response is an act of irrational Biblical wrath.

Is it something in the desert air I wonder? I can't help but be suspicious of a part of the world that produced Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, the three most violent and irrational religions in human history.

EDIT: Typo.

Edited by EchoVortex (03/22/04 06:47 AM)

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Re: Finding peace in the middle east.... [Re: EchoVortex]
    #2459543 - 03/22/04 06:25 AM (20 years, 10 days ago)

It is a little stange how that area is a focus for so many problems!
I have a crazy little theory that the middle east is the global third eye..he..he, although why this would cause all this strife im not too sure!!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #2460976 - 03/22/04 04:29 PM (20 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

GazzBut said:
you didnt answer the question though...If you were an Israeli would you feel safer because of this action?

Not until they take more of them out.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleGijith
Daisy Chain Eater

Loc: New York
Re: Finding peace in the middle east.... [Re: EchoVortex]
    #2461045 - 03/22/04 04:49 PM (20 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

EchoVortex said:
Well, now they can start round 3,242 of revenge and reprisal.

:yesnod: Well said.
The Isreal / Palestine thing is fucking mind boggling to me. It just makes me so mad that so many people die for absolutely no reason at all. No reason! Get over it. Live together in peace. If you can't do that, MOVE! Go somewhere else. If I lived in that part of the world... fucking forget it. I'd just move somewhere else!
What's their plan? To keep killing each other for the next few hundred years? In hopes that one religion will "win" once and for all? Fucking forget it.
Really, I want to know, why hasn't one leader from either side ever said "you know, this makes no sense. Let's just create a country where you can be Jewish or Islamic and worship freely and we can stop killing each other. Sure there might be some friction at first, but we can make it work."
No. Of course not. That would just make too much sense.
Ugh I can't stand it. Really, let's just destroy the whole region. The Holy Land gone! Just flood it. To everyone who wants to fight and claim divine ownership of it, I'm sorry. I'm flooding it. You can all go move somewhere else and live normal lives. Yep, normal lives that aren't devoted to murder. What a bizarre concept.

Sorry about the rant. I haven't really studied the issue in depth. It just pisses me off too much. :mad:

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Finding peace in the middle east.... [Re: Gijith]
    #2461082 - 03/22/04 05:02 PM (20 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

If I lived in that part of the world... fucking forget it. I'd just move somewhere else!

A lot of Israeli Jews are doing just that. Most are just sick of all the killing, and many simply don't feel right staying there in light of what their government is doing.

Quote:

What's their plan? To keep killing each other for the next few hundred years? In hopes that one religion will "win" once and for all? Fucking forget it.

It's not all about religion. It's about one group wanting a homeland for their people and another wanting their human rights back.

Quote:

Really, I want to know, why hasn't one leader from either side ever said "you know, this makes no sense. Let's just create a country where you can be Jewish or Islamic and worship freely and we can stop killing each other. Sure there might be some friction at first, but we can make it work."

Not gonna happen. If Israel gives up the West Bank and Gaza strip, they give up historically significant areas from the Bible. If they integrate those areas into their country and give the Palestinians citizenship rights, then the Muslims will be the majority, and there goes the whole "Jewish homeland" idea.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
    #2461355 - 03/22/04 06:50 PM (20 years, 10 days ago)

You know what the dwarves awoke in Khazad Dum....shadow, and flame.

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

InvisibleDieCommie

#2463089 - 03/23/04 06:39 AM (20 years, 9 days ago)

He was a real evil dude and the whole world is better off without him.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom