Home | Community | Message Board

HighDesertSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
OfflineBlueMeanie25
Step1OpenBrain
Male User Gallery

Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? * 1
    #24589924 - 08/30/17 04:16 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Assuming 9 out of 10 of you reading this have seen the doc. "What the bleep do we know?". In that doc they talk about how monks were able to focus different emotions towards petri-dishes of water while they froze, causing geometric shapes to appear. Negative emotions made basic "un-interesting" shapes and the more positive the emotion the more complicated or "beautiful" the shapes became. (used "" because they're subjective)

So my question is. If one were to take a vile of L and place it in front of a speaker playing beautiful, uplifting classical music for an extended time or (for the sake of argument) attempt what the monks did in the doc. every day for extended periods of time and THEN dose. Would it effect the way the chemical and your brain interact?

I get that, like me, we can all only speculate. I'm just looking for outside thoughts on the theory. Only real way to answer this question is perform experimentation.

--------------------
~~Exorcize your greatest efforts in denying yourself the comfort of ignorance. In forsaking this effort, you are dead already and shall live out your life in darkness.~~

Edited by BlueMeanie25 (08/30/17 04:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineTheHunt
Known To Disturb An Ego
 User Gallery
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: BlueMeanie25]
    #24589936 - 08/30/17 04:40 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

I believe we leave energy wherever we go. It lingers. And dies over many years.
I believe we can put good intentions and ill intentions into certain drugs.

I've seemed to have willed people ill and good multiple times.

I no longer use or let others use cause i realized one day, i really dont know how powerful things can get.

--------------------
This is not a game. We are not players. We do not play.
Gymnopilus aeruginosus Gymnopilus luteofolius Panaeolopsis sp. Panaeolus bispora Panaeolus cinctulus Panaeolus olivaceus Pluteus salicinus Psilocybe allenii Psilocybe azurescens Psilocybe cyanescens Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata Psilocybe pelliculosa Psilocybe semilanceata Psilocybe stuntzii

OfflineDerPda
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: TheHunt]
    #24590056 - 08/30/17 07:02 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

You are right, you would have to do an experiment. Double blind study design, all factors stabilized or randomized except your independent variable - the "treated" lsd vs. the "untreated" LSD - and then hand the treated LSD to the experimental group and the untreated LSD to the control group, messure whatever you want to messure as an indicator of trip quality and then perform a statistical analysis on significance of differences between the two groups regarding your dependend variable (the stuff that you messured).

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: DerPda] * 2
    #24590328 - 08/30/17 11:01 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

The thing with LSD is it's a crystal which means it can vary in purity..

The purer the crystal, the easier it can reflect the absorbed energy, light, and intention that you put into it.

Pure LSD crystal is usually "charged" by its Creator. Meaning the chemist who makes it and purifies it, will have their intentions, and energies engrained into the crystal. This is what makes pure LSD special, is this "spark" of insight or realization that you will experience on the trip, you will be intaking what the Creator wanted you to experience. Same is with all crystals including Cannabis.

You can change water molecules with thought, but most likely the LSD crystal is already pure and charged by its Creator(what you're trying to do now)

--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineBlueMeanie25
Step1OpenBrain
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Eclipse3130]
    #24590404 - 08/30/17 11:48 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DerPda said:
You are right, you would have to do an experiment. Double blind study design, all factors stabilized or randomized except your independent variable - the "treated" lsd vs. the "untreated" LSD - and then hand the treated LSD to the experimental group and the untreated LSD to the control group, measure whatever you want to measure as an indicator of trip quality and then perform a statistical analysis on significance of differences between the two groups regarding your depended variable (the stuff that you measured).

I agree with the mechanics of this suggested study type, only I feel as though in order to measure the inevitable nuances, both the affected vials and administered doses would need from the volunteer to the conductor of the experiment. Unless of course the volunteer intimately understood what they were looking for and therefore what to report. I mean, we are very likely talking about pretty subtle differences between vials. Would one experience, no matter how subtle, the same emotion that was put into it? Which brings me to respond to "Eclipse3130"

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:

The purer the crystal, the easier it can reflect the absorbed energy, light, and intention that you put into it.

Pure LSD crystal is usually "charged" by its Creator. Meaning the chemist who makes it and purifies it, will have their intentions, and energies engrained into the crystal. This is what makes pure LSD special, is this "spark" of insight or realization that you will experience on the trip, you will be intaking what the Creator wanted you to experience. Same is with all crystals including Cannabis.

You can change water molecules with thought, but most likely the LSD crystal is already pure and charged by its Creator(what you're trying to do now)

Would one have to continue the process of affecting the vial until the drug recrystallized in order for this experiment to work at all?

--------------------
~~Exorcize your greatest efforts in denying yourself the comfort of ignorance. In forsaking this effort, you are dead already and shall live out your life in darkness.~~

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#24590471 - 08/30/17 12:14 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

The crystal is already charged and the LSD won't recrystallize, it dissolves within the liquid.

If you would want to have your own personal "soul" stamp on your LSD you have to make it your self :smile:

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineNorthernerM
FSM acolyte
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Eclipse3130] * 5
    #24590736 - 08/30/17 02:44 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Masaru Emoto is a fucking lunatic who's main function is to sell extremely expensive seminars, books and make Evian envious about how much can be charged for a single bottle of water. There's no way in the world his experiments with water crystals (also known as snow, duh) and rice would stand up to double blind tests, in fact he was offered a million bucks to do it and turned it down. No one has been able to re-create his "studies" and the whole thing is basically a pseudo-scientific anecdote by a well intentioned but clearly delusional motivational speaker. It's been tried to be recreated numerous times. Don't believe me though, try it for yourself.

Now to apply something that doesn't even work with water to our precious LSD in just bonkers. The reason great LSD is thought to be charged by the "intentions" if the creator is quite simple. They spent more time and effort making the stuff. It's not fucking magic. It's science.

I'm not denying the power of positive thinking, and even the ability that can have to effect the way others perceive us and our health. It's just that everything logical in this "physical realm" or "illusion" is governed by these pesky atoms that don't seem to give a fuck what we think. They continue to behave in the same manner. Only particles in quantum mechanics seem to care whether they're being observed for some reason. (see the double slit experiment, Hawthorne effect, etc), but scientists are smashing these little fuckers and I bet any money they'll figure that out in the next 100 years too.

--------------------
It is our light, not our darkness, that scares us the most.

OfflineLysergic Lobster
Stranger
Male

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Northerner]
    #24608259 - 09/06/17 11:39 AM (4 years, 4 months ago)

If you're asking if exposing LSD molecules in solution to sound waves will somehow change the way  they interact in your brain then the answer is a definite no according to current scientific models.  Exposing yourself to those sound waves well on acid will however almost definitely impact the experience.

--------------------
Everything I say is hypothetical of course...

Edited by Lysergic Lobster (09/06/17 11:40 AM)

OfflineBlueMeanie25
Step1OpenBrain
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Lysergic Lobster]
    #25027328 - 02/27/18 10:36 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Thank you for being concise.

--------------------

OfflinePrimalSoup
It's psychedelically valid
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
    #25027352 - 02/27/18 10:45 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

BlueMeanie25 said:
So my question is. If one were to take a vile of L and place it in front of a speaker playing beautiful, uplifting classical music for an extended time or (for the sake of argument) attempt what the monks did in the doc. every day for extended periods of time and THEN dose. Would it effect the way the chemical and your brain interact?

Placebo effects are awesome. :mindexpanding:

Need to try it with some death metal too though to see if the opposite happens.

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: LAGM 2.022 grow Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

OfflineAuroraBorealis88
Stranger

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Lysergic Lobster]
    #25031157 - 03/01/18 10:09 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Lysergic Lobster said:
If you're asking if exposing LSD molecules in solution to sound waves will somehow change the way  they interact in your brain then the answer is a definite no according to current scientific models.

I would never assume these "flows of energy" would have anything to do with the physical brain. Not every phenomenological component or change can be linked back to the brain.

OfflineLtLurker
Lost Sailor
 User Gallery

Loc: Borderlands Flag
    #25031193 - 03/01/18 10:37 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

BlueMeanie25 said:
Assuming 9 out of 10 of you reading this have seen the doc. "What the bleep do we know?". In that doc they talk about how monks were able to focus different emotions towards petri-dishes of water while they froze, causing geometric shapes to appear. Negative emotions made basic "un-interesting" shapes and the more positive the emotion the more complicated or "beautiful" the shapes became. (used "" because they're subjective)

I only got this far. No No No No No NO!

First, that movie is garbage, go watch a debunk on it. One of the main people claims to be channeling aliens for her info, it's insane.

Second, the Frozen water test is incredibly stupid. When water Freezes, it freezes in a random pattern, this is why all snow flakes are unique. Freezing water in shallow dishes will always give unique patterns no matter the circumstance.

So for the rest of your question, no don't be silly. There's no charging things with intention or "energy".

Edited by LtLurker (03/01/18 10:38 AM)

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: LtLurker]
    #25031214 - 03/01/18 10:49 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I know I already made a post on here but figured I'd expand the understanding

If you're handling a Pure LSD crystal from source, it's very easy to "taint" the frequency and vibration of said crystal, meaning if it travels through the wrong hands, or with impure intentions(like any crystal) quartz for example can be charged with intention and energy, the same is for LSD.

Almost all the LSD on the streets is considered "dirty" or "impure" LSD because of the handling down the line, and through hands with impure intentions and karma, LSD crystal is very sensitive and will easily pickup on surrounding energies and vibrations, directly absorb and reflect that into your conscious experience.

That's why it's so important to source Pure LSD from as close to the source as possible, and safeguard it to keep it "pure"

Impure LSD will be speedy, anxious, body load, anxiety provoking thoughts, manic, racy thoughts if you experience ANY of these symptoms your LSD has been energetically tainted.

Pure LSD will dispel anxiety, pure body euphoria, crystal clear lucid functionality (no matter how much you take) your mind will never be interfered with or distracted in any way. Pure LSD is very calm and sedating in a sense, no over stimulation or long racy comedown, no body load whatsoever - it grows from behind you rather than in your face, and never takes you over in a negative way, it allows you to have crystal clear conscious expansion. Absolute magic and Zen bliss all the way through, comes and fades like water evaporating off a dish.

Pure LSD is pretty rare, and usually comes from California. If you have heard of Diamond Fluff, that's a very good xtal, but of course can become tainted very easily.

Luckily, there's more Pure LSD available than ever right now

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineLtLurker
Lost Sailor
 User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Eclipse3130] * 1
    #25031223 - 03/01/18 10:55 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

:lolz0rz:

InvisibleAzurianBlue
Edible Enthusiast

#25031227 - 03/01/18 11:02 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

:whyyy:

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: AzurianBlue] * 3
    #25031230 - 03/01/18 11:02 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Ignorance is bliss
It's science now a days.. you can even have crystals electronically scanned to perceive their auric (energetic) field.

If you work with enough crystals, especially LSD you will understand this eventually. It's very easy to tell apart impure LSD to pure LSD simply within the experience, and physical impurities have no known psychological effects, down to the simple fact of "what you put in you get out" known as intention.

But I'm preaching to the choir here

Just shoes how much people haven't found the Pure yet, hopefully one day :smile:

:goodluckwiththat:

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineLtLurker
Lost Sailor
 User Gallery

#25031237 - 03/01/18 11:11 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

If it's accepted science and you can test for crystal magic, please provide the Peer Reviewed Study on this.

I've taken LSD among other stuff frequently for years. Just cause the drug makes you "feel" like that's true, doesn't remotely mean it is.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: LtLurker] * 2
    #25031239 - 03/01/18 11:13 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Pure LSD is magical, I think everyone can agree with this.. the same way "magic" mushrooms got their name.

I never said anything about testing for "magic" whatever that means :lol:

If you've taken enough LSD and separate batches, you would pretty clearly understand not all LSD is made the same.

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineLtLurker
Lost Sailor
 User Gallery

#25031249 - 03/01/18 11:18 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

This: "It's science now a days.. you can even have crystals electronically scanned to perceive their auric (energetic) field."

I want a study on that and how it can effect things.

True not all LSD is the same, but you're attributing People's energy or intention or whatever as the cause. Demonstrate proof that that's the cause.

Some is stronger, some is weaker, some is cut with not great stuff. These are all legit physical things that can cause differences in your doses. Not to mention set & setting or your frame of mind at the time.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: LtLurker] * 2
    #25031259 - 03/01/18 11:23 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

You can use your own body as a study perameter. Buy yourself, or go use an Auric field scanner and you can perceive your own energy pulled up on a physical screen.

You can even bring crystals into your presence such as Amethyst for example and see directly how it manipulates your own energy field, you can even scan separate crystals and see their own fields.

Every LSD crystal is emitting a unique vibration(frequency) based on How it was created. Lots of chemists play certain Hz music during recrystallization to set the frequency(tone) of their batches, Owsley was even know to chant over his creations with intention.

Have you ever wondered why not all LSD is the same, when there's no-known psychologically active physical impurities? It's deeper than you may think.

And I'm not talking about cut LSD or any other drugs, this discussion is based around LSD-25 alone

I'm not trying to convince you of anything, this is something that can only be discovered with direct experience, and doing the work with crystals.

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineAuroraBorealis88
Stranger

#25031270 - 03/01/18 11:27 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LtLurker said:
I've taken LSD among other stuff frequently for years. Just cause the drug makes you "feel" like that's true, doesn't remotely mean it is.

From what I gathered his "reasoning" had nothing to do with the way it made him feel. He was talking about physical crystalline material resonating energy or intention.

OfflineLtLurker
Lost Sailor
 User Gallery

#25031281 - 03/01/18 11:30 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Oh you're talking about Kirlian Photography, yea that's total bullshit dude.
https://www.lightstalking.com/what-is-kirlian-photography-the-science-and-the-myth-revealed/

here's an Excerpt: The Science of Kirlian Photography

It can be hard to separate the fact versus the fiction when it comes to Kirlian photography, since these photos are very real and do clearly show some phenomenon at work.  However, the fact that these glowing auras are seen around non-living objects as well as living objects in Kirlian photos is often simply ignored by those who want to believe in the supernatural explanation.

So if the glowing auras seen in Kirlian photography aren’t really caused by something spiritual, paranormal or our “life-energy” then what are they caused by?

The answer is water.

The high-voltage frequency applied to the metal plate rips the electrons off of atoms.  The air around the photographed object becomes ionized.  If that air contains any water, the resulting image will show the glowing silhouette around the object, which scientists actually call a “corona plasma discharge”.

When a person is sweating more due to being overheated, or excited in some way, Kirlian photographs taken of their hands at that time will show a larger more intense glow due to the increased moisture.  Conversely, cold dry hands will produce an image which shows a weaker glow.  Despite the ready availability of this accurate scientific explanation, New Age proponents of Kirlian photography will still argue that the person whose hands showed a larger, brighter glow is a natural healer when they are really just sweaty.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: AuroraBorealis88]
    #25031285 - 03/01/18 11:31 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

AuroraBorealis88 said:
Quote:

LtLurker said:

From what I gathered his "reasoning" had nothing to do with the way it made him feel. He was talking about physical crystalline material resonating energy or intention.

:thumbsup:

Because even though proper Pure LSD does feel a whole lot better on the mind and body(crystal clarity) I can't base my understanding from feelings alone, but there definitely is a real physical and mental difference you can feel.

Of course most people will never delve this deep into the understanding, and will play it off as something as simple as dosage, set and setting.

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineLtLurker
Lost Sailor
 User Gallery

#25031289 - 03/01/18 11:33 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

AuroraBorealis88 said:
Quote:

LtLurker said:

I was addressing this part "if you work with enough crystals, especially LSD you will understand this eventually. It's very easy to tell apart impure LSD to pure LSD simply within the experience, and physical impurities have no known psychological effects, down to the simple fact of "what you put in you get out" known as intention."

It sounded to me like this is based on first hand experience and feelings from taking LSD over a long period with varying effects, then kinda looking for a reason why, just not very deeply.

But I addressed his little energy thingy to.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#25031290 - 03/01/18 11:33 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

You can find a counter argument to anything to support your beliefs, it just so happens I don't beLieve in anything :smile:

How about the Earth is flat vs Sphere?

Like I said I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything, just leaving my experience and understanding here for those who may or may not appreciate it.

The seeds have been planted, that's all that really matters for when the rain may, or may not fall upon your garden :smile:

But one can only have faith.

:peace:

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineLtLurker
Lost Sailor
 User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Eclipse3130] * 2
    #25031299 - 03/01/18 11:40 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
Quote:

AuroraBorealis88 said:
Quote:

LtLurker said:

:thumbsup:

Because even though proper Pure LSD does feel a whole lot better on the mind and body(crystal clarity) I can't base my understanding from feelings alone, but there definitely is a real physical and mental difference you can feel.

Of course most people will never delve this deep into the understanding, and will play it off as something as simple as dosage, set and setting.

Dude you're reaching for things to confirm your feeling, no matter how flimsy and indemonstrable it is. Seriously, try to objectively evaluate this with out your feelings.

And don't start gettin condescending with a, "Well I understand more deeply than others" attitude. No, you have Belief, or Faith, in something no one can demonstrate.

So I show you exactly why the methodology you claim proves this energy exists is complete bunk, and that's your response. Well, evaluate it when you are ready. Being wrong is ok bud.

Edited by LtLurker (03/01/18 11:42 AM)

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: LtLurker] * 1
    #25031307 - 03/01/18 11:46 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Science doesn't have all the answers.. it's nice and all to stand behind it, but it is very limiting as well in a sense. Luckily for you, we are coming upon the most advanced science in history, but I don't necessarily need to convince anyone of my understanding, I'd rather have it act as a seed, that may or may not sprout in the garden of your mind down the road of time.

It's easy to agree to disagree friend, no emotions involved.

Godspeed

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineLtLurker
Lost Sailor
 User Gallery

#25031311 - 03/01/18 11:49 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Correct, Science doesn't have all the answers, but Faith claims to have all the answers without being able to demonstrate any of them. If Faith could demonstrate their claims, it would be science.

Fun talk. Good Luck Friend.

Oh late add over the you can find proof for any opinion thing. Fair criticism I didn't address. If you'd like I could pull up the actual research papers on the science of it, not a website summation. That's the stuff that actually matters.

Edited by LtLurker (03/01/18 11:57 AM)

OfflineAuroraBorealis88
Stranger

#25031979 - 03/01/18 04:59 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LtLurker said:
I was addressing this part "if you work with enough crystals, especially LSD you will understand this eventually. It's very easy to tell apart impure LSD to pure LSD simply within the experience, and physical impurities have no known psychological effects, down to the simple fact of "what you put in you get out" known as intention."

It sounded to me like this is based on first hand experience and feelings from taking LSD over a long period with varying effects, then kinda looking for a reason why, just not very deeply.

But I addressed his little energy thingy to.

I see, I was just saying that didn't seem like it was the only reason he thought it. In theory I think someone can have this opinion even if they've never felt it themselves or maybe if they hadn't of tripped on that specific drug even.

Someone could believe this simply because of other lessons the drug or similar drugs has taught them like how the universe and reality is so much more complex and beyond comprehensibility than we could ever extrapolate mentally let alone through scientific materialism. That and just opening yourself up to the idea that energies really can resonate in environment and areas in spacetime. And it can be a sobering insight or a delightful intriguing one spending on the recipient.

I actually think this leaving behind of energy and intention is most common with LSD and Ayahuasca especially the latter. So I think there is something to that.

OfflineCorundum
Goopy
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Michigan Flag
    #25032237 - 03/01/18 06:00 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

No.

--------------------
:samus::samus:

OfflineTyperwritermonky
shboop a doop a doop

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Corundum]
    #25032505 - 03/02/18 01:20 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DerPda said:
You are right, you would have to do an experiment. Double blind study design, all factors stabilized or randomized except your independent variable - the "treated" lsd vs. the "untreated" LSD - and then hand the treated LSD to the experimental group and the untreated LSD to the control group, messure whatever you want to messure as an indicator of trip quality and then perform a statistical analysis on significance of differences between the two groups regarding your dependend variable (the stuff that you messured).

Its just very hard to do this because the psychedelic experience is so variable, yet to those who are able - like myself, we can tell different batches of crystal by a double blind study.  Ive done it myself over a dozen times and 100% of the time known the batch.  So this could be done, but the selection bias, as well as subjective psychedelic experience must be considered into results.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:

That experiment was totally debunked, but I still have a metaphor I use that carries the same message in a better, more understandable manner.  Have you ever been into a house that had “good vibes”?  Or a house that just had “bad vibes”?  Maybe ever heard of a “haunted house”?  Well, these things exist because when a human experiences something so powerful, it has the ability to be transcended into the physical plane and manifest within matter.  Just like haunted houses are scary because bad stuff has happened in them so intensely the matter of the house and area itself is manifest with negative energy/imprints/memory (whatever your vernacular).  So just like the matter of those houses, LSD can be impacted by the energy around it - but the vast majority of what contributes to the true LSD experience is LSD made from ergotamine tartate, as well as a quadricept purification (i.e seperation, column chromotography, further isomer seperation, final column chromotagraphy (4x steps)).

Quote:

Northerner said:
Masaru Emoto is a fucking lunatic who's main function is to sell extremely expensive seminars, books and make Evian envious about how much can be charged for a single bottle of water. There's no way in the world his experiments with water crystals (also known as snow, duh) and rice would stand up to double blind tests, in fact he was offered a million bucks to do it and turned it down. No one has been able to re-create his "studies" and the whole thing is basically a pseudo-scientific anecdote by a well intentioned but clearly delusional motivational speaker. It's been tried to be recreated numerous times. Don't believe me though, try it for yourself.

Now to apply something that doesn't even work with water to our precious LSD in just bonkers. The reason great LSD is thought to be charged by the "intentions" if the creator is quite simple. They spent more time and effort making the stuff. It's not fucking magic. It's science.

I'm not denying the power of positive thinking, and even the ability that can have to effect the way others perceive us and our health. It's just that everything logical in this "physical realm" or "illusion" is governed by these pesky atoms that don't seem to give a fuck what we think. They continue to behave in the same manner. Only particles in quantum mechanics seem to care whether they're being observed for some reason. (see the double slit experiment, Hawthorne effect, etc), but scientists are smashing these little fuckers and I bet any money they'll figure that out in the next 100 years too.

Exactly true; it may seem like magic, but its science.  LSD has many crazy properties like polymorphism and others that we don’t understand; as well, incipients in impure LSD crystal matrixes may cause dirty trips do to the adjunct nature of these incipients alongside LSD (i.e they are catalyzed by LSD).  These have not been scientifically explored at all, yet have been shown to be proven properties.

Quote:

LtLurker said:
Quote:

BlueMeanie25 said:

I only got this far. No No No No No NO!

First, that movie is garbage, go watch a debunk on it. One of the main people claims to be channeling aliens for her info, it's insane.

Second, the Frozen water test is incredibly stupid. When water Freezes, it freezes in a random pattern, this is why all snow flakes are unique. Freezing water in shallow dishes will always give unique patterns no matter the circumstance.

So for the rest of your question, no don't be silly. There's no charging things with intention or "energy".

The shapes are not a random pattern, it freezes in the pattern dictated by it’s conditions sorrounding it, just like every other crystalline pattern.  The question is aren’t “beautiful” and “ugly”, or “bad” and “good” just arbitrary terms we’ve come up with?  Whose moral absoluteism is his studies being measured by?  None, because moral absoluteism doesnt exist in an objective manner.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
Ignorance is bliss
It's science now a days.. you can even have crystals electronically scanned to perceive their auric (energetic) field.

If you work with enough crystals, especially LSD you will understand this eventually. It's very easy to tell apart impure LSD to pure LSD simply within the experience, and physical impurities have no known psychological effects, down to the simple fact of "what you put in you get out" known as intention.

But I'm preaching to the choir here

Just shoes how much people haven't found the Pure yet, hopefully one day :smile:

Regardless of this crystal stuff, I’ve worked with probaly dozens of dozens batches of crystal LSD over many, many years - long before the grass valley fluff and china mass operations started - and I completely agree its easy to tell apart pure and impure LSD from the experience (or real LSD-25 or another lysergamide).  Whether it’s polymorphism, incipients, cytokinetics, impurities catalyzed by LSD etc. that causes these negative effects, we will not know - as all studied LSD in government ordinated tests is actually LSD-25 and clean of impurities.

Nutt and Nichols have said the LSD they made is the purest ever tested.

--------------------
My Daily Stack: Rhodiola Rosea, True Calm, Ginkgo Biloba, Fresh Bee Pollen, Lions Mane/Reishi/Chaga/Cordyceps Complex, Kanna, Full Spectrum Multivitamin, Full Spectrum Omega Fatty Acids, Zyflamend Full Body Support, Turmeric and Black Pepper Complex, Ashwaghanda, Skullcap, Magnolia Bark, NAC, Beta-Carotene, Potassium and Magnesium.

Go ahead and PM me or ask about it, as well as microdosing LSD.

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
    #25032604 - 03/02/18 02:50 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

No, but it may affect your mindset, as in the crucial set and setting, which could in turn affect your trip.

Also that documentary is BS. Thoughts don't affect the formation of ice crystal.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Typerwritermonky]
    #25032644 - 03/02/18 03:49 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

It is a very interesting subject of discussion, that's for sure.

I have experimented with Kirlian Photography (photofield energy scanner) with basic quartz crystals, before and after "charging" them with my own intention and energy and seen physical changes on-screen.

If I had a couple grams of LSD crystal I'm sure you could see each individual frequency and vibration.

https://www.kacha-stones.com/kirlian_photography.htm

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (03/02/18 03:56 AM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Eclipse3130] * 3
    #25032800 - 03/02/18 08:09 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

This should be in the mysticism section, people there love that kind of stuff.

Harm reduction should not be based upon superstition, so even if you don't believe in anything, making a big deal here about crystals recording "bad vibes" from very bad people who may handle "drugs" and suggesting it is "proven" (NOT TRUE, not even an alternate truth for Trumpians) by high voltage electrical field photography is not helpful.

Set, setting, and dose affect your trip -
not vibes from people you never met who may have touched the crystal from which your blotters were made.

Set, setting, and dose include a wide scope of influences - none of which are make believe.

Correction: set, which is mindset, can be polluted by superstition paranoia and doubt, so we should not lean towards that direction.
Correction: setting - which includes your environment and people around you - can be polluted by wrong ideas, and this wrong idea is actually about paranoia and doubt transference, so we really don't want to provide that in our environment.

OfflineLtLurker
Lost Sailor
 User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: redgreenvines] * 1
    #25032959 - 03/02/18 09:57 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

That's a picture of energy alright, electricity. Not mystical magic energy.

It's pretty much a more expensive version of this.

A Plasma ball takes advantage of gases in the sphere for a brighter effect, but it's an electrode distributing electricity creating plasma. You're doin the same thing, just putting electricity through a rock without a dome then calling the visible Plasma "Energy" instead & adding in all kinds of magic properties you can't possibly demonstrate or prove. The amount of or appearence of the "Energy" is different because the conditions around your rock are different, ie humidity.

I just wanna add, I continue to debate cause the people you show in your vids, are taking advantage of people. These are snake oil salesman. I hate seeing decent well meaning people like yourself get suckered into this non sense. Little hobbies are cool, the pictures look cool, but it scares me how serious some people take this shit and waste so much money on these charlatans. Not to mention what adverse decisions people make based on these beliefs like magic healing instead of going to Doc. It's not always harmless.

Edited by LtLurker (03/02/18 10:06 AM)

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #25033079 - 03/02/18 11:13 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

You're right mysticism section would get a kick.

Some people just don't believe in the spiritual side of the world, and there's nothing wrong with that, not trying to convince anyone of anything, but many people outside of this forum including chemists agree with this form of thinking, we have spiritual people and non-spiritual people and both make the world go round :smile:

We are in the age of Science discovering Spirit anyway, so we will all meet on a commonground eventually :smile: if you look for the information it's already out there, but of course cognitive dissonance(an inner emotional-clash) will occur in most individuals who are close-minded in their beliefs rather than open-minded to an array of the infinite possibilities within this World.

"Magic is just Science yet to be understood"

I appreciate all the feedback

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

InvisibleAzurianBlue
Edible Enthusiast

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: redgreenvines] * 2
    #25033274 - 03/02/18 12:34 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
Harm reduction should not be based upon superstition, so even if you don't believe in anything, making a big deal here about crystals recording "bad vibes" from very bad people who may handle "drugs" and suggesting it is "proven" (NOT TRUE, not even an alternate truth for Trumpians) by high voltage electrical field photography is not helpful.

Set, setting, and dose affect your trip -
not vibes from people you never met who may have touched the crystal from which your blotters were made.

This.

It's tempting to just let this go as a bunch of hippies talking about mysticism who will never be convinced that they're full of it. And maybe it's hard to imagine a scenario where if no one challenges the superstition being referenced here and someone eventually came across it and believed it, that they could come to harm.

But it's the principle of the thing. The beauty of science is it demands demonstrable, reproducible results. When we lower that threshold and allow superstition based on the albeit tempting argument of "Well, science just hasn't reached the point of being able to explain this or confirm my argument yet" is when bad shit starts to happen.

I think a large part of the reason the tide is starting to turn in favor of legalization of all sorts of different drugs, from weed to psychedelics to empathogens, is the fact-based approach so many people have taken and the monumental effort of weeding out and fighting superstition and misinformation with regard to drugs. I firmly believe these efforts have saved countless lives, bettered the lives of users, and given us a hope of having the clusterfuck scourge of prohibition that ruins countless people's lives perhaps finally ended, or at least lessened.

It's really hard for me to read this thread and not think that these are the sorts of arguments and superstitious acceptance that have led my cousin to believe her kids shouldn't be vaccinated or they'll become autistic, and that if they get cavities she shouldn't take them to the evil dentist, but instead brush their teeth with a toothpaste made from wholistic, naturopathic ground-up bones and the toothpaste will heal the cavities.

Every time we let ourselves accept arguments like these, we take one tiny step backwards, from shareable, reproducible, informed knowledge to superstition and gullibility. Will this thread ruin someone's life or lead them to have a terrible trip because they're trying to somehow account for the vibes of the everyone that's been in contact with their acid? Probably not. But there's already so much misinformation out there regarding psychedelics, and plenty of less-than-informed people who will gobble it all up without question. Why should we add more to it?

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Loc: Nothing and Nowhere
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: AzurianBlue]
    #25033392 - 03/02/18 01:18 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

If crystals have energy LSD is a salt and as such its lattice can be broken if dissolved in a solvent. If the lattice is broken and it is ions in solution does it still absorb energy? It is not a crystal in this form, far from it, crystal is a repeating chemical structure a solution is not.

--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Violet Wizard]
    #25034769 - 03/02/18 11:32 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

The truth and real question is, is the world of LSD really that non-interesting for multiple different batches to have different "qualities" and it's all simply based on set, setting and dosage?

If anything seems far fetched to me, it's that.

There's reason why back in the early days families would have people do "thumbprints" of crystal LSD, before they even let you touch or distribute their crystals, it's because they knew how pure and sensitive the crystal was, they needed to make sure you were clear of all negative karma and intent.

Why do chemists play certain Hz music during their crystallization process, why did Owsley chant over his batches? Why does purity matter if there are no known psychologically active impurities? Why did Nick Sand create his famous "orange sunshine" and called it the "purest and most blessed batch" and in turn, everyone had amazingly divine experiences on it?

I'm not here to convince anyone, I just choose to stand on this side based off my experiences. And I respect everyone else's stance, we are free to agree to disagree.

:smile:

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineLtLurker
Lost Sailor
 User Gallery

#25035513 - 03/03/18 10:49 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

You are picking a cause for perceived differences and shaping it to fit without any evidence for your stated cause. Even when the methodology to demonstrate the existence of the cause is just a parlor trick with electricity. That's the opposite of science.

People have their rituals and it only means anything if they have a Testable Hypothesis and go through Controlled Experiments that other scientists can Replicate, and Confirm or Falsify the results. Those people didn't do any of that, it's not remotely science. Those are Anecdotes. None of those Procedures were submitted for peer review and passed.

What this is about is Standards of Evidence and Burden of Proof. Personal experience & anecdotes aren't worth anything, that's how people thought blood letting, animal sacrifices, and every other bone headed or dangerous idea were good ideas. You have to demonstrate the truth of the claim through the scientific process, that's what pushes us forward.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#25035573 - 03/03/18 11:22 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LtLurker said:

People have their rituals and it only means anything if they have a Testable Hypothesis and go through Controlled Experiments that other scientists can Replicate, and Confirm or Falsify the results.

It only means anything to you in your world, because you choose to stand behind Science, not in many others. If you had a "mystical" experience would you choose not to believe in it because it "can't be proven" that seems... interesting.

Many people don't need Science to prove their experience with Aliens, higher beings, or even God.(All very common on high dose entheogens, and DMT) we simply know what we experienced is Real.

You can't experience something and have it not be real(even if it's just your "imagination") the only real thing there is, is the experience itself, just because you don't experience it in your perception, does not mean it's not true for others.

With that logic, Schizophrenics are all lying in your world because you can't prove anything they're experiencing, doesn't seem very logical at all, rather limiting.

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineLtLurker
Lost Sailor
 User Gallery

#25035820 - 03/03/18 01:28 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Not even close.

I've had what people call "Mystical Experiences" I've also had NDE Near Death Experience. Those experiences, feelings, thoughts, don't prove what I saw or felt is real. That's how delusion and illusion works. Just like the schizophrenic example: He sees what he says he sees, it seems real to him, but it doesn't mean it actually exists in the real world.

Through studying how the brain works and what happens when you're near death sufficiently explains what occurs in that state. There's no need to appeal to supernatural things to explain it. It would be easy & lazy for me to say "I felt like I left my body and could see around me, there fore it actually happened an I must have a spirit." Instead I did the hard thing and learned all I could, did a little investigating and objectively evaluated what happened.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #25035837 - 03/03/18 01:36 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Its very possible that u could.

But measuring its effect on LSD would be very hard. In the lab, u would need a super awesome microscope. If its a qualitivite study, u need a TON of people and need a good method to make any sort of patterns to come out.

LSD by itself is very random in effect on people. With this variable, u would be lucky to to a correlation, but its possible.

--------------------
"Conscious contains the ideas, the thoughts, the building blocks behind every reality. Sentience, on the other hand, is the creative force that animates reality and experiences all possible emotions and sensations within them. Consciousness creates reality, sentience experiences reality. Together, consciousness and sentience create the totality of Creation." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms | Trippy Gematrix | Dj Teknological at BandLab.com | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || Remember George Floyd (END THE POLICE STATE!) ||                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017:: Aug 19th to 21st :: Pure Paradise. :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:  :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | Water-Bath Cacti Tea:bongload::cacti: 

OfflinePrimalSoup
Other User Gallery

#25035952 - 03/03/18 02:35 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Interesting. :shrug:

I've found intention is important with mushrooms, over many years of cultivation and consumption.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't a similar factor in LSD production and consumption.

The wild card is hyperspace (or call it whatever you like) where connections are established that make no sense in the ordinary "rational" world.

Coming to terms with that is never easy. :thumbup:

--------------------

Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: LAGM 2.022 grow Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

OfflineAuroraBorealis88
Stranger

#25036967 - 03/03/18 11:15 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
This should be in the mysticism section, people there love that kind of stuff.

Clearly this particular thread has nothing to do with harm reduction. Why would someone come to a thread titled this and expect that or expect everyone to have the same idea about what could or couldn't be going on with it.

This forum is called The Psychedelic Experience. How is mysticism not an aspect of that?

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#25038306 - 03/04/18 03:39 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

so you agree it's valueless mumbo jumbo?
in its favor I think that it is based upon thumbprint lore, validates it as historical primitive tribal hippie LSD culture.

OfflineHerbalPotion
Dreamer
Male

Loc: Hyperspace
    #25038347 - 03/04/18 03:56 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

BlueMeanie25 said:
In that doc they talk about how monks were able to focus different emotions towards petri-dishes of water while they froze, causing geometric shapes to appear. Negative emotions made basic "un-interesting" shapes and the more positive the emotion the more complicated or "beautiful" the shapes became. (used "" because they're subjective).

I also have read a study where there were two glasses of water that were put in a freezer, and then analyzed. On one glass they wrote a mean/hateful sentence. The other a loving, kind, and positive sentence. after 24 hours in the freezer, they took them out and analyzed them. The glass they wrote the hateful message on was all over the place. No uniformity and it just looked scattered. It looked ugly compared to for example a snowflake. But the glass that had the positive message on it formed in beautiful patterns. COMPLETELY uniform and beautiful. Both had the same water in them and were put in the same freezer at the same time.

--------------------
~ vision without execution is just hallucination ~

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: HerbalPotion]
    #25038433 - 03/04/18 04:41 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

There's even a Mythbusters episode on talking/thinking to plants in a negative or positive fashion and it shows real results.

The choice to not believe in the evidence that is already out there is your own, you can post whatever counter-arguments you want, it just reminds me of flat earthers vs round earth debate lol.

At the end of the day the best stance to be in is an Open-minded stance not holding beliefs for either side, but clearly seeing both for what they are.

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#25038582 - 03/04/18 05:55 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

these separate unbelievable things do not add up to any single one of them being true in any way, and that story about the frozen jars of water is unrepeatably stupid.
by what measure using what equipment would the thawed water have shown beautiful or ugly patterns?
it is completely unfounded nonsense.
the people who believe this kind of crap probably think immunization is a plot.

OfflineHerbalPotion
Dreamer
Male

Loc: Hyperspace
    #25038605 - 03/04/18 06:06 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
There's even a Mythbusters episode on talking/thinking to plants in a negative or positive fashion and it shows real results.

The choice to not believe in the evidence that is already out there is your own, you can post whatever counter-arguments you want, it just reminds me of flat earthers vs round earth debate lol.

At the end of the day the best stance to be in is an Open-minded stance not holding beliefs for either side, but clearly seeing both for what they are.

Exactly man, some people avoid the truth even when there is contradicting evidence. Its easier that way. Its scary to think for yourself, because that separates you from society and everything you were told to believe. Its so easy to do what they tell you to do and just live your life. But in the end if you don't think for yourself are you truly living? When you think for yourself, you are truly yourself. Why would anyone want to spend their entire human existence not creating your own idea of things, not thinking for yourself, and just doing what your told and following the crowd. In the end its gonna come down to us and them. I know I am put on this earth for a very important reason, as is all of you. We are going to be the people that save this planet and bring love and mindfulness back to the collective mind. We are going to cause the change the world needs so desperately. Life is beautiful and infinite, I feel bad for the people only experiencing a sliver of it. :heart:

--------------------
~ vision without execution is just hallucination ~

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: HerbalPotion]
    #25038626 - 03/04/18 06:13 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Perfectly said Brother. The underlying reason for this symptom of thinking is deep unrelenting unconscious fear.

Blessings,Love and Light.

:nothingtoadd:

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Offlinefeevers
Male User Gallery

#25038865 - 03/04/18 08:10 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LtLurker said:

Through studying how the brain works and what happens when you're near death sufficiently explains what occurs in that state.

The current science on NDE's actually poses far more questions than answers.

And just as an aside, there are plenty of scenarios where people really do see, feel, touch, taste, and hear things that the rest of us don't. These are not imaginary, they 100% experience them and simple fMRI's show that... there's just no outside stimuli that the rest of us are in tune to (sound waves, physical pressure, light waves etc.).

As for intentions and LSD, I can't even pick a side. There very well may be something going on behind the curtains, and in my own experience with 'it', energy certainly played a roll. I definitely think dose, set and setting is the majority of the battle, but the unpredictability trip to trip leads me to wonder what other factors are in the mix.

Offlinethule
Stranger

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: feevers]
    #25041204 - 03/05/18 07:57 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

We shouldn't mock what we don't understand,its very easy to shout fraud.

Dr Masaru Emoto manipulation of water crystals had very mixed results when replicated by Universities and institutions throughout the world.

Now his 3 rice jar experiment had the reverse.We did the 3JE at UNI, 12 students each were given 10 X 3 jars ANGER-Ignore-Love..it must be done in a lab condition,with this experiment that's easy.Semi cook the rice,place into half filled sterile jars,autoclave sealed jars,once autoclaved,place jars into 3 card board boxes,and seal,must be light tight then store all sealed boxes together so there's no variation in temperature ..... see what happens ?

ps its not how loud you shout , you get the same effects thinking with your thoughts.

Years ago a French scientist spoke of -water memory- he sadly became a pariah, mocked by the media and his kind,he lost funding and finally his careers.Today Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier has picked up HIS batten and is working with the UNESCO.

Or my Fav The famous Weizmann ( Observer Effect ) Double slit experiment

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1998/02/980227055013.htm

Until we understand the laws of Consciousness , if we ever do. My mind is very open.

Edited by thule (03/05/18 08:27 PM)

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: thule]
    #25041250 - 03/05/18 08:19 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

The science of it is simple "What you put in, is what you get out" otherwise known as intention.

How about them home-made grandma's cookies made with Love? :lol:

They taste better than other cookies because of the Love.

A person has a negative intention to Rob you, you have a "bad" experience.

A person has a positive intention to Love and treat you with respect, you have a "good" experience.

You can't "feel" the difference?

I'll make some cookies full of rat poison maybe you can feel the intention then.

The logic in this thread chooses to say: it was the chemical reaction of the rat poison which gave you the bad experience, well.. that's obvious. But what's the deeper underlying meaning?

Hint hint.. negative intention
:brainscream:

I'm not saying "bad" LSD is made with negative intention, because that's hardly the case, but as it gets handled and passed down the line, you never know who might "spike grandma's cookies" with their negativity(karmic energy, intent, emotional energy, etc) something as simple as an individual trying to "scam" others with over-priced LSD, will result in that "impure" intention affecting the otherwise Pure crystalline structure. Crystals in general are especially sensitive to surrounding energies, that's why they are easily "charged" with energies, good or bad.

Maybe do a little experiment yourself, lay 2 identical tabs out, and intend negative thoughts and feelings towards one, and positive thoughts and feelings towards the other, have your friend mix them up for you knowing what one is "good" and "bad" while you remain unaware and see how your experience plays out. If you happen to take the "bad" tab and have an unnerving experience, it's okay blame it on set and setting.

Repeat experience multiple times and you will see a pattern.

Edited by Eclipse3130 (03/05/18 08:35 PM)

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Eclipse3130] * 2
    #25041325 - 03/05/18 08:56 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
I'll make some cookies full of rat poison maybe you can feel the intention then.

The logic in this thread chooses to say: it was the chemical reaction of the rat poison which gave you the bad experience, well.. that's obvious. But what's the deeper underlying meaning?

If you made the cookies with your utmost positive intention...

...is the positive intention going to negate the effects of the rat poison? :strokebeard:

-OM

--------------------

Invisibleconnectedcosmos
Searching for Immortality
Male User Gallery

Loc: Heliopolis
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: openmind]
    #25041364 - 03/05/18 09:13 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Didnt carl sagan say
Absence of evidence isnt evidence of absence?

:lol:

--------------------

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
    #25041658 - 03/05/18 11:32 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:

im sorry but thats such hippy dippy horsecrap

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

OfflineMushMaggot
Fibonacci'r
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25041998 - 03/06/18 03:31 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Is positive and negative actually real? what makes it bad vs good?

Or is it just something humans have fabricated up

If you guys are doing that deep what about the raw materials used to synthesis LSD, I'm sure that greatly effects it!

does the ergot fungus vary in how much lysergic acid amides it can produce ? or even the power that they can create, I know from mushrooms it can vary a lot.

Just throwing some ideas out

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: MushMaggot]
    #25042138 - 03/06/18 07:07 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Subjectively, people have affected experiences based upon what they call empathy, hexes, voodoo, vibes, radio, music, prayer, charms, and odors.
This goes back a long way.

It does not peel off like a shroud or cloud against reason, it is deeply tattooed into people's minds, and if it is perceived as real, then it must be real and so the legacy goes. Yay pyramid power!

Would it stand up in court? yes, if you have expert witnesses who dress well and keep calm under pressure. The judge probably does not know either.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: openmind]
    #25042424 - 03/06/18 11:03 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:

...is the positive intention going to negate the effects of the rat poison? :strokebeard:

-OM

In my opinion, if you made cookies with your utmost positive intention, they would never have rat poison in them.

For the cookies to have rat poison in them, you would need a negative intent, for else, why would you add the poison knowing it will kill someone, there's no positive intention correlated to that

Though I very well understand your point.

How would rat poison end up in the cookies with a positive intent? Let's say it was an accident.

Will you still have a negative experience? Yes

Was it caused by either positive or negative intent of the cookie maker? No

This is where chemical reaction happens, but then, because of this chemical, was the very chemical designed with Positive or Negative intent if it is designed to kill? You tell me.

Based on history we know LSD was designed by accident essentially, with underlying intention being positive(medicines) from a deadly ergot fungus. Did Hofmann design a poison or a medicine? Did he display how you can turn something "negative" into something "positive"

Because ergot fungus is deadly did nature design it with a negative intent? Positive intent? If Nature has no underlying intention, is it considered Balance? Does that mean all things in Nature are inherently positive and negative because they "balance"?

Is intention a sentient characteristic only? A choice of decision? What if your intention is to "Balance" is it then considered Neutral? What does a neutral intention look like, being in perfect harmony, or balance? Inheriting both positive and negative intentions, but not acting on either?

Is a neutral perspective relatable to an "open mind"? No attachments to either side, but clearly viewing both?

Inspired me to think deeper :smile:

:lol:

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (03/06/18 11:43 AM)

OfflineDagnet
Seeker
 User Gallery

#25042519 - 03/06/18 11:49 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Unless you can change the chemical structure of LSD through this method then it is just LSD with the exact same pharmacology. If you can change the chemical structure of LSD somehow through this method, and prove it, then well, it isn't LSD anymore, it is some other compound.

--------------------
"Thoughts without intuitions are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind." - Kant

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Dagnet]
    #25042536 - 03/06/18 11:58 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Not the chemical structure, as it will always remain the same - but the energetic structure/radiance(aura) of any crystal can be manipulated by humans(energy contained within it) and the fractal position that it crystallizes in I believe plays a role on the conscious reflection of experience.(The variation felt between different batches) outside of set and setting.

If "impurity" has no known psychological activity at the microgram range, what makes certain batches so consistent and different from other batches? Purity is playing a role here, be it the energy surrounding it, or the physical purity itself.

Of course, I'm not claiming this to be Truth.

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (03/06/18 12:06 PM)

OfflineDagnet
Seeker
 User Gallery

#25042600 - 03/06/18 12:25 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

What is this energetic radiance (aura) and this special energy contained in it? From my training in chemistry/quantum-mechanics/statistical-mechanics, I know the total energy of a molecule E(total) = E(electronic) + E(vibrational) + E(translational) + E(rotational). What you seem to be describing is an energetic contribution to the total energy of a molecule that I am unaware of. In order for me to understand your theory I would need some mathematical expression that can provide the energetic levels of this new type of energetic contribution in order to forumulate a new partition function. This will also require extensive experimental data. I think a good starting point to prove this might be experiments on heat-capacities of crystals subject to the different good/bad intention energies you were talking about in previous posts.

However even after all that is said before, all would not be done: I will need to be shown, once this new way crystals can store energy has been proven, how this actually effects the pharamcological properties of this altered-LSD. This will require extensive animal as well as human studies, with state of the art equipment and analysis tools (as we're dealing with a revolutionary new never-proven-before way molecules can store energy).

--------------------
"Thoughts without intuitions are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind." - Kant

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Dagnet]
    #25043031 - 03/06/18 03:28 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

the flaw in the system is the missing encoder (of intentions or thoughts or feelings) and the lack of decoder (of intentions or thoughts or feelings)

for example a tape can carry analog signals of music or video, and a USB memory stick can carry data, but not from being touched, you have to encode the content into the media, and later you have to decode it out of the media.

It is possible for crystals to carry data, or media, even powder on blotters could be encouraged to have a message embedded (once laid that pattern might stick if handled carefully and then put in a special blotter media player), but we are not decoders of that type of media, we are not players of such imaginary signals, and those signals did not actually ever become imprinted or transferred to the blotters or crystals.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#25043077 - 03/06/18 03:40 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I will agree there is a lot we Don't know more than we Do know!

That's the fun and interesting part, of Evolution. There is always something deeper to uncover in this world, LSD should be able to show you that. :smile:

The world is never as ordinary as it seems. I've been shown this time and time again. And it's quite exciting we are all a part of it, every perspective matters.

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#25043253 - 03/06/18 05:04 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

if wishes were fishes, how does it go?
(my al-lad is hitting)

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#25043334 - 03/06/18 05:42 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

AL-LAD is like slow old grandma LSD to me, takes 3 hours to fully come on, and is just giggly, visual and lack of deep head space.

Then I've heard other stories where it hits people fast, I don't get that lol, literally takes me about 2 hours to even start feeling it.

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Offlinedeep_thinker
Suffocating
I'm a teapot
    #25052266 - 03/09/18 05:22 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I don't see why that wouldn't work.

There is a guy called Chunyi Lin who can heal people over the phone, he is a qi-gong master and heals via the nadis, meridians and moves stagnant chi around the body etc... read up on it for more info.

https://www.springforestqigong.com/qigong-treatment-phone (I am not affiliated etc, but have recieved it in the past).

Anyway whilst on the phone he asks you to fill a glass of water, he directs his transmission to the water and then you drink it and you get healed. Everyone who has tried it has good results.

You really have to be open minded when it comes to spirituality or things won't work. Going into the above with the thought and therefore intention of "this won't work" will stop it from working.

Be open however...

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: deep_thinker] * 2
    #25052602 - 03/09/18 07:33 PM (3 years, 10 months ago)

I believe that quite a few people are making a great living with paypal and call in services if your minds are open to paying.

OfflineFractalMind
Werewolf
Male

Loc: USA Flag
    #25053417 - 03/10/18 12:54 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Crystal structure has a lot to do with purity but that is done at the level of synthesis and not after dissolving in solution. Albert Hoffman and others believed product quality, while mostly affected by purity, also was affected by crystal structure. Tones and sounds can affect this, among other things.
If you needed pure carbon, and your source was either pure charcoal or a Motherfucking diamond... well which would you strivw to achieve?!

CONSERVE YOUR WATER!!!!!!

*disclaimer: I read about it on Erowid*

Edited by FractalMind (03/10/18 01:02 AM)

Offlineninono
Stranger
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: FractalMind]
    #25055687 - 03/11/18 09:23 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

When I tried lsd like this it messed me up.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: FractalMind] * 2
    #25055757 - 03/11/18 10:26 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

FractalMind said:
If you needed pure carbon, and your source was either pure charcoal or a Motherfucking diamond... well which would you strivw to achieve?!

Hopefully, the decision would be based upon what you need the carbon for.
if it was to convert into Money - diamond.
if it was to convert to energy or chemical transformations - probably charcoal is better.

the right answer depends on the situation.
the wrong answer is based on being out of touch, or taking things personally.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: redgreenvines] * 1
    #25055835 - 03/11/18 11:27 AM (3 years, 10 months ago)

this thread gave me a headache

i read it with good intention so that proves OPs theory is wrong or else i wouldnt have a headache right now

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

OfflineBlueMeanie25
Step1OpenBrain
Male User Gallery

#25075912 - 03/19/18 06:34 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I had no idea that asking such a hypothetical and rhetorical  question, for no reason other than intellectual amusement and  curiosity, would go on for so long. Haha this is just fun to read. Thanks every one!  xP

--------------------

Offlinethule
Stranger

#25114066 - 04/04/18 06:18 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

You can’t beat a good discussion about the metaphysical realms .

Who knows where it will lead

I was reading recently where the great minds of quantum physics have started discussion
does consciousness die with the body.

It might sound quite trivial to some but for science to step from the metaphysical world of gods to the physical world of science  “God is Dead”  back into the metaphysical world of consciousness ,

Do we truely Die

I find awe-inspiring.

Will we ever know  , sadly not until it’s too late .  O Well

OfflineSlightly stupid
Stranger

#25115335 - 04/05/18 09:59 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

It dont matter what you change the goverment will finde a way to ban it . The loop holes used to work but not much any more .

Invisibleds442
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #25115637 - 04/05/18 12:56 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Its possible. I seen this thing online once so I tried it. I boiled some rice took equal amounts and put them in sterilized jars with lids. The one jar I would really focus and say good things and the other I would say and think bad things about it. The one that I focused negatively on started getting moldy about a week before the other. I would have to repeat that many times to come to any conclusion but I havent.

I have seen studies where they hooked a lie detector thing to a plant. In one the put another plant into a separate room. They broke a branch off the plant and the other one reacted. Another one the scientist just thought about killing the plant and it reacted. In another one they put some live brine shrimp over boiling water and left. They had it set to randomly dump the brine in boiling water. When it happened the plant reacted. So what you think can affect those around you. All life is connected.

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
    #25115802 - 04/05/18 02:20 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
The truth and real question is, is the world of LSD really that non-interesting for multiple different batches to have different "qualities" and it's all simply based on set, setting and dosage?

yes.  and that it seems far fetched to you means nothing.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:

There's reason why back in the early days families would have people do "thumbprints" of crystal LSD, before they even let you touch or distribute their crystals, it's because they knew how pure and sensitive the crystal was, they needed to make sure you were clear of all negative karma and intent.

wrong.  according to Hippy LoreTM  it was simply to make sure that one had done enough acid recently to prove that one wasn't "a pig, maaaan."

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
Why do chemists play certain Hz music during their crystallization process,

chemists don't, hippies who were passed down the knowledge, glassware, and chemical source connections do that shit.  see:  Hippy LoreTM, The Unabridged Version.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
why did Owsley chant over his batches?

why does the rain in spain fall mainly on the plain? 

just stop, dude.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
Why does purity matter if there are no known psychologically active impurities?

because purity determines dosage which determines the experience.  it's elementary, watson.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
Why did Nick Sand create his famous "orange sunshine" and called it the "purest and most blessed batch" and in turn, everyone had amazingly divine experiences on it?

because it was reportedly dosed exceptionally strong.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
I'm not here to convince anyone,

yes, you are, and it's plainly obvious to everyone not held in the deep rapture of Hippy LoreTM

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
Quote:

openmind said:

In my opinion, if you made cookies with your utmost positive intention, they would never have rat poison in them.

sure they could.  the flour was mislabeled and your positive intentions never kept the poison out.

mind.  blown.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
For the cookies to have rat poison in them, you would need a negative intent, for else, why would you add the poison knowing it will kill someone.

you didn't; it was a simple mistake that your positive intentions failed to prevent.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:

How would rat poison end up in the cookies with a positive intent? Let's say it was an accident.

Will you still have a negative experience? Yes

Was it caused by either positive or negative intent of the cookie maker? No

This is where chemical reaction happens, but then, because of this chemical, was the very chemical designed with Positive or Negative intent if it is designed to kill? You tell me. 

yes, the very chemical, rat poison, was designed with the utmost Positive Energy Vibrations and Intentions (caps for emphasis and effect; it worked, didn't it?  you tell me) because rats are disease carrying vermin and as such the poison designed to kill them is of superior Positive Energy Vibrations and Intentions since the psychoactive effects of LSD was a fucking accidental discovery.

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: relic] * 1
    #25115813 - 04/05/18 02:24 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
Based on history we know LSD was designed by accident essentially, with underlying intention being positive(medicines) from a deadly ergot fungus. Did Hofmann design a poison or a medicine?

a poison with psychoactive properties.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
Did he display how you can turn something "negative" into something "positive"

no, he was a true chemist.  don't make him a victim of Hippy LoreTM

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
Because ergot fungus is deadly did nature design it with a negative intent? Positive intent?

nature doesn't design anything.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
If Nature has no underlying intention, is it considered Balance?

wtf are you talking about, hippy?  make some sense for once.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:

Does that mean all things in Nature are inherently positive and negative

hint:  nothing is inherently positive or negative except electrical charges.  humans assign arbitrary qualities like positive and negative to things other than electrical charges and even then someone picked arbitrary terms.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
Intention is a made up term

ftfy

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
A choice of decision? What if your intention is to "Balance" is it then considered Neutral? What does a neutral intention look like, being in perfect harmony, or balance? Inheriting both positive and negative intentions, but not acting on either? edited out Hippy LoreTM nonsense.

look, dude.  i did a whole fuckton of acid probably before you were born.  the best acid i ever got, with the best experiences EVER, was bought off of a seedy dude who talked about "this is the double dipped shit, maaaaan.  it's far out" who lived in a roach infested apartment, was a heroin junkie, and sold over priced acid, sometimes to kids.

i also bought acid at a dead show in 1984 from a lady in her mid sixties that was the kindest, gentlest, well intentioned lady in the world who i would have loved to call my grandmother, and it was fucking bunk.  i had to take a ten strip w/out tolerance to get anything out of it and two sweet friends of mine freaked out and got busted when staring into a cop's mirrored sunglasses.

just drop the nonsense; you'll be a better person if you just stick to the Love, Light, & Happiness thing or whatever and quit embarrassing those of us who love acid with your "positive vibrations and karmic energy" bollocks.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: relic]
    #25115999 - 04/05/18 03:52 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Woah, breh. You cracked the code.

Why would that ladies positive intentions and sweetness make any difference if the LSD was simply underdosed? And it's not so much who handles it that has more of an impact, but rather who created it.
It's clear your mind views "good and bad" LSD as "high dosed vs low dosed" and that's as far as it goes because of your belief system

There is a real difference between crystal purity (quality) and it's not just potency. If you're not one to believe in that, I'm perfectly okay with that.

There is consistent qualities to individual batches of LSD that separate them from each other, and not just the potency of it. This is just my belief, and my reality, as we all live in our own personal realities.

There's 2 sides of the coin LSD is just LSD and purity makes no difference in experience and the other side, purity makes all the difference in the quality of the LSD. We are free to them both.

Purity wouldn't be saught after if it made no difference, you can even test it your self with something as simple as DMT extractions, smoke brown/yellow/orange DMT you're going to be able to notice a difference between pure white crystal DMT, outside of the potency, it could be something as simple as taste, smell, harshness, other alkaloids whatever it may be this impurity impedes on the pure experience of the molecule isolated in pure form, the same can be said about any drug, its just up to the individual if he cares enough about said molecule to appreciate it in its purest form, free from any unadulterated contamination, otherwise he won't care to notice.

:spun:

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (04/07/18 01:59 PM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#25118879 - 04/06/18 06:26 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

adulterations are when your wife goes with someone else behind your back

InvisibleFerdinando
Male

#25120033 - 04/07/18 07:58 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

lsd is quite available here

and often very good lsd

--------------------
which is bad and which is good
dudelew and
dudelew

Nothing helps in the end like understanding the wisdom-producing aspects of our experience, that is the three charectistics

InvisibleFerdinando
Male

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Ferdinando]
    #25120038 - 04/07/18 08:00 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

it is very expensive though compared to the usa

the last lsd I bought cost 30 dollars a tab, I haven't figured out what the value of lsd is, but it kinda seems to me that it is worth exactly that.

oops edited because my touch seemed wird, I'll try to not make mistakes here, maybe I'll swim or look at one of redgreenvines drawings to not make mistakes here, sorry, I really mean it I am against any mistakes whatsoever I just couldn't not do it I did the best I could with what I had

--------------------
dudelew and
dudelew

Nothing helps in the end like understanding the wisdom-producing aspects of our experience, that is the three charectistics

Edited by Ferdinando (04/07/18 09:41 AM)

InvisibleFerdinando
Male

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Ferdinando]
    #25120133 - 04/07/18 09:42 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I was thinking about changing my username and my path then and karma
what do you think I should be called?
middlewayman?
swimming?

--------------------
dudelew and
dudelew

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#25120651 - 04/07/18 02:00 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
adulterations are when your wife goes with someone else behind your back

:lol::lol: thanks for spotting my crimes

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#25120799 - 04/07/18 03:09 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I have my girlfriend do some reiki energy work on my sailor jerrie's so that I get happy drunk as opposed to depressed or angry drunk; it always has a fucked up aura straight out of the bottle.

Offlinerichardj
Stranded Late Bloomer
 User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: krypto2000]
    #25122736 - 04/08/18 11:30 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Wow... one of the disappointments of getting into psychedelics was the high ratio of fellow users who enthusiastically believe this kind of anti-scientific nonsense. Good to see all the reasoned arguments deconstructing it here though.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#25122793 - 04/08/18 11:48 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

why do i hear so much hippy dippy stuff about liquid LSD being magical and being able to feel the presence of the chemical but nobody talks about pure DMT in the same way?

why cant i chant over my dmt pulls and effect the outcome like many suggest with liquid LSD?

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #25122880 - 04/08/18 12:20 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Because people extract the dmt themselves, they see how it works and at least to some degree understand the process. LSD epeople are often under the belief that it is some mystical substance that can only be made by phrophets blessed by hoffman himself and even when they get it due to its potency they never even see it, it's always dissolved into a liquid or carried in paper. It's no different than thinking airplanes or computers were created by aliens bc you can't comprehend the technology behind it and the evolution there of that lead us here.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#25123155 - 04/08/18 01:54 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

:lol: gotcha

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: richardj] * 1
    #25123215 - 04/08/18 02:11 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

richardj said:
Wow... one of the disappointments of getting into psychedelics was the high ratio of fellow users who enthusiastically believe this kind of anti-scientific nonsense. Good to see all the reasoned arguments deconstructing it here though.

this entire forum subsection sort of caters to the high ratio of people who believe nonsense. The rest of the forums are for the people who don't try to grow next to magic crystals and play "good vibes" for their drugs.

they'll say people like you and I are not open minded. Even though we've actually opened our mind to knowledge. 

--------------------
Everything you need in one spot.

My Q&A thread. Ask me questions here rather than in Private Message
Bod's chat thread

BTC: 1G7roCpYmNp4VqnKySQeBkaFTc7JMzKLpL
ETH: 0x2091cE981af8129986C50AC0818e1aCA76076768
DOGE: DQNyGtUNHwYUrGECag1VRmMcf6QVeTY4V1

OfflinePrimalSoup
Other User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: bodhisatta]
    #25123567 - 04/08/18 04:29 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

I've seen plenty of nut jobs in the cult forum.  :laugh2:

But thank god the indigo children went somewhere else.  :pleasetellmemore:

--------------------

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
    #25124649 - 04/09/18 01:37 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:
Quote:

richardj said:

this entire forum subsection sort of caters to the high ratio of people who believe nonsense. The rest of the forums are for the people who don't try to grow next to magic crystals and play "good vibes" for their drugs.

they'll say people like you and I are not open minded. Even though we've actually opened our mind to knowledge. 

Even if they do believe in nonsense so what? What's with the elitist attitude? You're better than someone else because of your superior reductionist worldview?
Why don't you go start your own forum for psychedelic elitists like yourself and you don't have to be bothered with people's crystal good vibe drugs. All of the "knowledge" you opened yourself to is riding on the previous body of understanding until that is overturned by new theories and understanding so be careful how you judge people on their current level of comprehension. Yours could be eventually seen as something primitive and misguided in the future also when new knowledge comes along and upends our current ontological model.

--------------------

InvisibleAzurianBlue
Edible Enthusiast

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #25124906 - 04/09/18 07:38 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

There's nothing elitist about quantum mechanics.

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: AzurianBlue]
    #25125071 - 04/09/18 09:59 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

We can now measure gravitational waves which requires accuracy to sub atom scale distances. But we don't have spiritual influenced water ruled out.
Yep, that checks out.

--------------------

Bod's chat thread

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #25125214 - 04/09/18 11:08 AM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomDoom said:
Quote:

bodhisatta said:
Quote:

richardj said:

Even if they do believe in nonsense so what? What's with the elitist attitude? You're better than someone else because of your superior reductionist worldview?
Why don't you go start your own forum for psychedelic elitists like yourself and you don't have to be bothered with people's crystal good vibe drugs. All of the "knowledge" you opened yourself to is riding on the previous body of understanding until that is overturned by new theories and understanding so be careful how you judge people on their current level of comprehension. Yours could be eventually seen as something primitive and misguided in the future also when new knowledge comes along and upends our current ontological model.

If I believed in something incorrect or were spreading misinformation I would want someone to correct me. It's healthy to question others and yourself, just as you are doing here to us. Sometimes you stop questioning though so if others see holes in your logic it's valuable to have them pointed out. It's not about elitism or egotism, it's just intellectualism and the search for truth.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#25126035 - 04/09/18 04:59 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

just like we dont tolerate the "you eat shrooms you meet demons" we are obligated to not tolerate that chanting over your lsd will "bless" it

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

Offlinethule
Stranger

#25450338 - 09/10/18 07:35 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Sigmund Fraud . Buddha & Christ plus all the leaders of all the country’s who keep us is a perpetual spate of fear know about this invisible force S.Fraud called it THE ESSENCE
AND that bogus scientist , world leaders and the Church have kept this SECRET from MAN through lies and manipulation for the last 2000 Years

As once man understands HIS / HER’s true power , we will be released from the shackles and eclipse for light .

This is a short vid in regards to the GOSPEL OF THOMAS ( don’t roll those eyes )

If needs must jump to 11:26

Edited by thule (09/10/18 07:58 PM)

Offlinethule
Stranger

#25450382 - 09/10/18 07:54 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

And again Gregg Braden explaining the -Essence-

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: thule] * 1
    #25450389 - 09/10/18 07:58 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

:whyyy:
It's too bad LSD doesn't also make people intelligent for fucks sake

--------------------

Bod's chat thread

Offlinethule
Stranger

#25450399 - 09/10/18 08:04 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Yes mate I know , Sigman Freud what a cock ... and you are ?

Offlineheatlessbbq
LSD Groundhog
I'm a teapot

Loc: United Kingdom
    #25451254 - 09/11/18 01:23 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Using a solute could get the job done.

100% concentrated alcohol has allegedly been the most affective solute for liquid LSD.

OfflineAkashicExplorer
Dimensional Jumper
 User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: heatlessbbq] * 1
    #25451359 - 09/11/18 03:11 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Good to know, I have to try it. I have seen the doc, but did not remember that part.

I am going to play some tibetan bowl music in front of some L (vial too) :laugh:

--------------------
:mushroom2: The 87 gram MushZilla BEAST  :mushroom2:

:thumbup:And it just obliterated the uttermost crap out from me.:thumbup:

Love, Bliss, Laughter and Enlightenment!

Invisiblelessismore
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: AkashicExplorer]
    #25451362 - 09/11/18 03:17 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. It always is.

LSD came to you as you were on its frequency.

And you can change its state by observing it ~quantum mechanics

I will though say if you do empath it for yourself, not to give it out, you have likely failed.
Love not the world ~bible

It was created in the world. To love the worldly things brings attachment.

Invisiblelessismore
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: lessismore]
    #25451387 - 09/11/18 04:10 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

People if you like LSD & Shrooms, try out Baking Soda (just put a small amount in some Pure Water).

It is spiritual I tell you. VERY.

Transformational.

It is often people only think of Entherogens as spiritual. But there are many tools out there. I recommend chosing brand carefully as some brands may have Aluminium in them. It is safe to use, it is used for cooking and it heals Cancer.

Some people have as soul purpose, to be able to access these hidden, even occult tools. Just as some people have as soul purpose to be Doctors and heal the sick when wounded that way.

So some people are natural healers. They be their own doctors.

Baking soda is one of my most favorite healing things of nature. It is also great as nonflouride toothpaste.

Most things of nature are good for you and can heal with careful moderation, persistance and care.

Psychedelics are also very good, I recommend them highly. Again with moderation and care, for as they can show us the LIGHT; so can they show us the DARK and trap us. The wisest teachers don't tell what to see, only the truth, then it is up to us to walk the path.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: lessismore]
    #25451451 - 09/11/18 05:36 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Got any baking soda trip reports to share?

:strokebeard:

OfflineAkashicExplorer
Dimensional Jumper
 User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25451470 - 09/11/18 05:54 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:

Baking soda is just :trippinbawelz::bigyesnod:

--------------------
:mushroom2: The 87 gram MushZilla BEAST  :mushroom2:

:thumbup:And it just obliterated the uttermost crap out from me.:thumbup:

Love, Bliss, Laughter and Enlightenment!

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: AkashicExplorer]
    #25451831 - 09/11/18 11:09 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

What in the fuck... See, this is what happens when you entertain these kind of thoughts.

Offlinecamel109
Desert Wanderer
Male User Gallery

Loc: BFE Flag
    #25451885 - 09/11/18 11:51 AM (3 years, 4 months ago)

I had to cut back on my baking soda intake. I was getting way out of control.

But with regard to the op, I won't discount something just because science doesn't back it up. Now if said science refutes it completely then ok. I'll file it in the bullshit bin. However empirical evidence be it placebo effect or not still imo has merit. Bottom line: I want my acid to be synthesized with love and light, positive vibes, the whole nine. But hey I don't mind being a crackpot. Some of the finest times i've had has been running with crackpots. (No not crack pipes!!!)

Offlineheatlessbbq
LSD Groundhog
I'm a teapot

Loc: United Kingdom
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25452296 - 09/11/18 02:48 PM (3 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:

I have some bathtub boardroom LSD lab stories.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom