Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDagnet
Seeker
 User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Eclipse3130]
    #25042519 - 03/06/18 09:49 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Unless you can change the chemical structure of LSD through this method then it is just LSD with the exact same pharmacology. If you can change the chemical structure of LSD somehow through this method, and prove it, then well, it isn't LSD anymore, it is some other compound.

--------------------
"Thoughts without intuitions are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind." - Kant

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Dagnet]
    #25042536 - 03/06/18 09:58 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Not the chemical structure, as it will always remain the same - but the energetic structure/radiance(aura) of any crystal can be manipulated by humans(energy contained within it) and the fractal position that it crystallizes in I believe plays a role on the conscious reflection of experience.(The variation felt between different batches) outside of set and setting.

If "impurity" has no known psychological activity at the microgram range, what makes certain batches so consistent and different from other batches? Purity is playing a role here, be it the energy surrounding it, or the physical purity itself.

Of course, I'm not claiming this to be Truth.

--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (03/06/18 10:06 AM)

OfflineDagnet
Seeker
 User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Eclipse3130] * 1
    #25042600 - 03/06/18 10:25 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

What is this energetic radiance (aura) and this special energy contained in it? From my training in chemistry/quantum-mechanics/statistical-mechanics, I know the total energy of a molecule E(total) = E(electronic) + E(vibrational) + E(translational) + E(rotational). What you seem to be describing is an energetic contribution to the total energy of a molecule that I am unaware of. In order for me to understand your theory I would need some mathematical expression that can provide the energetic levels of this new type of energetic contribution in order to forumulate a new partition function. This will also require extensive experimental data. I think a good starting point to prove this might be experiments on heat-capacities of crystals subject to the different good/bad intention energies you were talking about in previous posts.

However even after all that is said before, all would not be done: I will need to be shown, once this new way crystals can store energy has been proven, how this actually effects the pharamcological properties of this altered-LSD. This will require extensive animal as well as human studies, with state of the art equipment and analysis tools (as we're dealing with a revolutionary new never-proven-before way molecules can store energy).

--------------------
"Thoughts without intuitions are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind." - Kant

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Dagnet]
    #25043031 - 03/06/18 01:28 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

the flaw in the system is the missing encoder (of intentions or thoughts or feelings) and the lack of decoder (of intentions or thoughts or feelings)

for example a tape can carry analog signals of music or video, and a USB memory stick can carry data, but not from being touched, you have to encode the content into the media, and later you have to decode it out of the media.

It is possible for crystals to carry data, or media, even powder on blotters could be encouraged to have a message embedded (once laid that pattern might stick if handled carefully and then put in a special blotter media player), but we are not decoders of that type of media, we are not players of such imaginary signals, and those signals did not actually ever become imprinted or transferred to the blotters or crystals.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #25043077 - 03/06/18 01:40 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I will agree there is a lot we Don't know more than we Do know!

That's the fun and interesting part, of Evolution. There is always something deeper to uncover in this world, LSD should be able to show you that. :smile:

The world is never as ordinary as it seems. I've been shown this time and time again. And it's quite exciting we are all a part of it, every perspective matters.

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#25043253 - 03/06/18 03:04 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

if wishes were fishes, how does it go?
(my al-lad is hitting)

--------------------

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

#25043334 - 03/06/18 03:42 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

AL-LAD is like slow old grandma LSD to me, takes 3 hours to fully come on, and is just giggly, visual and lack of deep head space.

Then I've heard other stories where it hits people fast, I don't get that lol, literally takes me about 2 hours to even start feeling it.

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Offlinedeep_thinker
Suffocating
I'm a teapot
    #25052266 - 03/09/18 03:22 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I don't see why that wouldn't work.

There is a guy called Chunyi Lin who can heal people over the phone, he is a qi-gong master and heals via the nadis, meridians and moves stagnant chi around the body etc... read up on it for more info.

https://www.springforestqigong.com/qigong-treatment-phone (I am not affiliated etc, but have recieved it in the past).

Anyway whilst on the phone he asks you to fill a glass of water, he directs his transmission to the water and then you drink it and you get healed. Everyone who has tried it has good results.

You really have to be open minded when it comes to spirituality or things won't work. Going into the above with the thought and therefore intention of "this won't work" will stop it from working.

Be open however...

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: deep_thinker] * 2
    #25052602 - 03/09/18 05:33 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I believe that quite a few people are making a great living with paypal and call in services if your minds are open to paying.

--------------------

OfflineFractalMind
Werewolf
Male

Loc: USA Flag
    #25053417 - 03/09/18 10:54 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Crystal structure has a lot to do with purity but that is done at the level of synthesis and not after dissolving in solution. Albert Hoffman and others believed product quality, while mostly affected by purity, also was affected by crystal structure. Tones and sounds can affect this, among other things.
If you needed pure carbon, and your source was either pure charcoal or a Motherfucking diamond... well which would you strivw to achieve?!

CONSERVE YOUR WATER!!!!!!

*disclaimer: I read about it on Erowid*

Edited by FractalMind (03/09/18 11:02 PM)

Offlineninono
Stranger
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: FractalMind]
    #25055687 - 03/11/18 07:23 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

When I tried lsd like this it messed me up.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: FractalMind] * 2
    #25055757 - 03/11/18 08:26 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FractalMind said:
If you needed pure carbon, and your source was either pure charcoal or a Motherfucking diamond... well which would you strivw to achieve?!

Hopefully, the decision would be based upon what you need the carbon for.
if it was to convert into Money - diamond.
if it was to convert to energy or chemical transformations - probably charcoal is better.

the right answer depends on the situation.
the wrong answer is based on being out of touch, or taking things personally.

--------------------

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: redgreenvines] * 1
    #25055835 - 03/11/18 09:27 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

this thread gave me a headache

i read it with good intention so that proves OPs theory is wrong or else i wouldnt have a headache right now

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

OfflineBlueMeanie25
Step1OpenBrain
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25075912 - 03/19/18 04:34 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I had no idea that asking such a hypothetical and rhetorical  question, for no reason other than intellectual amusement and  curiosity, would go on for so long. Haha this is just fun to read. Thanks every one!  xP

--------------------
~~Exorcize your greatest efforts in denying yourself the comfort of ignorance. In forsaking this effort, you are dead already and shall live out your life in darkness.~~

Offlinethule
Stranger

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: BlueMeanie25]
    #25114066 - 04/04/18 04:18 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

You can’t beat a good discussion about the metaphysical realms .

Who knows where it will lead

I was reading recently where the great minds of quantum physics have started discussion
does consciousness die with the body.

It might sound quite trivial to some but for science to step from the metaphysical world of gods to the physical world of science  “God is Dead”  back into the metaphysical world of consciousness ,

Do we truely Die

I find awe-inspiring.

Will we ever know  , sadly not until it’s too late .  O Well

OfflineSlightly stupid
Stranger

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: thule]
    #25115335 - 04/05/18 07:59 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

It dont matter what you change the goverment will finde a way to ban it . The loop holes used to work but not much any more .

Invisibleds442
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #25115637 - 04/05/18 10:56 AM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Its possible. I seen this thing online once so I tried it. I boiled some rice took equal amounts and put them in sterilized jars with lids. The one jar I would really focus and say good things and the other I would say and think bad things about it. The one that I focused negatively on started getting moldy about a week before the other. I would have to repeat that many times to come to any conclusion but I havent.

I have seen studies where they hooked a lie detector thing to a plant. In one the put another plant into a separate room. They broke a branch off the plant and the other one reacted. Another one the scientist just thought about killing the plant and it reacted. In another one they put some live brine shrimp over boiling water and left. They had it set to randomly dump the brine in boiling water. When it happened the plant reacted. So what you think can affect those around you. All life is connected.

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Eclipse3130] * 1
    #25115802 - 04/05/18 12:20 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
The truth and real question is, is the world of LSD really that non-interesting for multiple different batches to have different "qualities" and it's all simply based on set, setting and dosage?

yes.  and that it seems far fetched to you means nothing.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:

There's reason why back in the early days families would have people do "thumbprints" of crystal LSD, before they even let you touch or distribute their crystals, it's because they knew how pure and sensitive the crystal was, they needed to make sure you were clear of all negative karma and intent.

wrong.  according to Hippy LoreTM  it was simply to make sure that one had done enough acid recently to prove that one wasn't "a pig, maaaan."

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
Why do chemists play certain Hz music during their crystallization process,

chemists don't, hippies who were passed down the knowledge, glassware, and chemical source connections do that shit.  see:  Hippy LoreTM, The Unabridged Version.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
why did Owsley chant over his batches?

why does the rain in spain fall mainly on the plain? 

just stop, dude.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
Why does purity matter if there are no known psychologically active impurities?

because purity determines dosage which determines the experience.  it's elementary, watson.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
Why did Nick Sand create his famous "orange sunshine" and called it the "purest and most blessed batch" and in turn, everyone had amazingly divine experiences on it?

because it was reportedly dosed exceptionally strong.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
I'm not here to convince anyone,

yes, you are, and it's plainly obvious to everyone not held in the deep rapture of Hippy LoreTM

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
Quote:

openmind said:

If you made the cookies with your utmost positive intention...

...is the positive intention going to negate the effects of the rat poison? :strokebeard:

In my opinion, if you made cookies with your utmost positive intention, they would never have rat poison in them.

sure they could.  the flour was mislabeled and your positive intentions never kept the poison out.

mind.  blown.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
For the cookies to have rat poison in them, you would need a negative intent, for else, why would you add the poison knowing it will kill someone.

you didn't; it was a simple mistake that your positive intentions failed to prevent.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:

How would rat poison end up in the cookies with a positive intent? Let's say it was an accident.

Will you still have a negative experience? Yes

Was it caused by either positive or negative intent of the cookie maker? No

This is where chemical reaction happens, but then, because of this chemical, was the very chemical designed with Positive or Negative intent if it is designed to kill? You tell me. 

yes, the very chemical, rat poison, was designed with the utmost Positive Energy Vibrations and Intentions (caps for emphasis and effect; it worked, didn't it?  you tell me) because rats are disease carrying vermin and as such the poison designed to kill them is of superior Positive Energy Vibrations and Intentions since the psychoactive effects of LSD was a fucking accidental discovery.

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: relic] * 1
    #25115813 - 04/05/18 12:24 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
Based on history we know LSD was designed by accident essentially, with underlying intention being positive(medicines) from a deadly ergot fungus. Did Hofmann design a poison or a medicine?

a poison with psychoactive properties.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
Did he display how you can turn something "negative" into something "positive"

no, he was a true chemist.  don't make him a victim of Hippy LoreTM

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
Because ergot fungus is deadly did nature design it with a negative intent? Positive intent?

nature doesn't design anything.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
If Nature has no underlying intention, is it considered Balance?

wtf are you talking about, hippy?  make some sense for once.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:

Does that mean all things in Nature are inherently positive and negative

hint:  nothing is inherently positive or negative except electrical charges.  humans assign arbitrary qualities like positive and negative to things other than electrical charges and even then someone picked arbitrary terms.

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
Intention is a made up term

ftfy

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
A choice of decision? What if your intention is to "Balance" is it then considered Neutral? What does a neutral intention look like, being in perfect harmony, or balance? Inheriting both positive and negative intentions, but not acting on either? edited out Hippy LoreTM nonsense.

look, dude.  i did a whole fuckton of acid probably before you were born.  the best acid i ever got, with the best experiences EVER, was bought off of a seedy dude who talked about "this is the double dipped shit, maaaaan.  it's far out" who lived in a roach infested apartment, was a heroin junkie, and sold over priced acid, sometimes to kids.

i also bought acid at a dead show in 1984 from a lady in her mid sixties that was the kindest, gentlest, well intentioned lady in the world who i would have loved to call my grandmother, and it was fucking bunk.  i had to take a ten strip w/out tolerance to get anything out of it and two sweet friends of mine freaked out and got busted when staring into a cop's mirrored sunglasses.

just drop the nonsense; you'll be a better person if you just stick to the Love, Light, & Happiness thing or whatever and quit embarrassing those of us who love acid with your "positive vibrations and karmic energy" bollocks.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: relic]
    #25115999 - 04/05/18 01:52 PM (6 years, 1 month ago)

Woah, breh. You cracked the code.

Why would that ladies positive intentions and sweetness make any difference if the LSD was simply underdosed? And it's not so much who handles it that has more of an impact, but rather who created it.
It's clear your mind views "good and bad" LSD as "high dosed vs low dosed" and that's as far as it goes because of your belief system

There is a real difference between crystal purity (quality) and it's not just potency. If you're not one to believe in that, I'm perfectly okay with that.

There is consistent qualities to individual batches of LSD that separate them from each other, and not just the potency of it. This is just my belief, and my reality, as we all live in our own personal realities.

There's 2 sides of the coin LSD is just LSD and purity makes no difference in experience and the other side, purity makes all the difference in the quality of the LSD. We are free to them both.

Purity wouldn't be saught after if it made no difference, you can even test it your self with something as simple as DMT extractions, smoke brown/yellow/orange DMT you're going to be able to notice a difference between pure white crystal DMT, outside of the potency, it could be something as simple as taste, smell, harshness, other alkaloids whatever it may be this impurity impedes on the pure experience of the molecule isolated in pure form, the same can be said about any drug, its just up to the individual if he cares enough about said molecule to appreciate it in its purest form, free from any unadulterated contamination, otherwise he won't care to notice.

:spun:

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (04/07/18 11:59 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies