Home | Community | Message Board

ElevationChemicals.com - Reagent Test Kits
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Autoclave, Microscope, Petri Dish

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineEclipse3130
An Infinite Mystery
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: LtLurker]
    #25035573 - 03/03/18 11:22 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

LtLurker said:

People have their rituals and it only means anything if they have a Testable Hypothesis and go through Controlled Experiments that other scientists can Replicate, and Confirm or Falsify the results.

It only means anything to you in your world, because you choose to stand behind Science, not in many others. If you had a "mystical" experience would you choose not to believe in it because it "can't be proven" that seems... interesting.

Many people don't need Science to prove their experience with Aliens, higher beings, or even God.(All very common on high dose entheogens, and DMT) we simply know what we experienced is Real.

You can't experience something and have it not be real(even if it's just your "imagination") the only real thing there is, is the experience itself, just because you don't experience it in your perception, does not mean it's not true for others.

With that logic, Schizophrenics are all lying in your world because you can't prove anything they're experiencing, doesn't seem very logical at all, rather limiting.

--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLtLurker
Lost Sailor
 User Gallery

Loc: Borderlands Flag
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Eclipse3130] * 1
    #25035820 - 03/03/18 01:28 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Not even close.

I've had what people call "Mystical Experiences" I've also had NDE Near Death Experience. Those experiences, feelings, thoughts, don't prove what I saw or felt is real. That's how delusion and illusion works. Just like the schizophrenic example: He sees what he says he sees, it seems real to him, but it doesn't mean it actually exists in the real world.

Through studying how the brain works and what happens when you're near death sufficiently explains what occurs in that state. There's no need to appeal to supernatural things to explain it. It would be easy & lazy for me to say "I felt like I left my body and could see around me, there fore it actually happened an I must have a spirit." Instead I did the hard thing and learned all I could, did a little investigating and objectively evaluated what happened.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: BlueMeanie25]
    #25035837 - 03/03/18 01:36 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Its very possible that u could.

But measuring its effect on LSD would be very hard. In the lab, u would need a super awesome microscope. If its a qualitivite study, u need a TON of people and need a good method to make any sort of patterns to come out.

LSD by itself is very random in effect on people. With this variable, u would be lucky to to a correlation, but its possible.

--------------------
"Conscious contains the ideas, the thoughts, the building blocks behind every reality. Sentience, on the other hand, is the creative force that animates reality and experiences all possible emotions and sensations within them. Consciousness creates reality, sentience experiences reality. Together, consciousness and sentience create the totality of Creation." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms | Trippy Gematrix | Dj Teknological at BandLab.com | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || Remember George Floyd (END THE POLICE STATE!) ||                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017:: Aug 19th to 21st :: Pure Paradise. :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:  :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | Water-Bath Cacti Tea:bongload::cacti: 

OfflinePrimalSoup
won't you please help my dog?
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
    #25035952 - 03/03/18 02:35 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Interesting. :shrug:

I've found intention is important with mushrooms, over many years of cultivation and consumption.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't a similar factor in LSD production and consumption.

The wild card is hyperspace (or call it whatever you like) where connections are established that make no sense in the ordinary "rational" world.

Coming to terms with that is never easy. :thumbup:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Grain Prep  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

OfflineAuroraBorealis88
Stranger

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #25036967 - 03/03/18 11:15 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
This should be in the mysticism section, people there love that kind of stuff.

Harm reduction should not be based upon superstition, so even if you don't believe in anything, making a big deal here about crystals recording "bad vibes" from very bad people who may handle "drugs" and suggesting it is "proven" (NOT TRUE, not even an alternate truth for Trumpians) by high voltage electrical field photography is not helpful.

Clearly this particular thread has nothing to do with harm reduction. Why would someone come to a thread titled this and expect that or expect everyone to have the same idea about what could or couldn't be going on with it.

This forum is called The Psychedelic Experience. How is mysticism not an aspect of that?

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: AuroraBorealis88]
    #25038306 - 03/04/18 03:39 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

so you agree it's valueless mumbo jumbo?
in its favor I think that it is based upon thumbprint lore, validates it as historical primitive tribal hippie LSD culture.

--------------------

OfflineHerbalPotion
Dreamer
Male

Loc: Hyperspace
    #25038347 - 03/04/18 03:56 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

BlueMeanie25 said:
In that doc they talk about how monks were able to focus different emotions towards petri-dishes of water while they froze, causing geometric shapes to appear. Negative emotions made basic "un-interesting" shapes and the more positive the emotion the more complicated or "beautiful" the shapes became. (used "" because they're subjective).

I also have read a study where there were two glasses of water that were put in a freezer, and then analyzed. On one glass they wrote a mean/hateful sentence. The other a loving, kind, and positive sentence. after 24 hours in the freezer, they took them out and analyzed them. The glass they wrote the hateful message on was all over the place. No uniformity and it just looked scattered. It looked ugly compared to for example a snowflake. But the glass that had the positive message on it formed in beautiful patterns. COMPLETELY uniform and beautiful. Both had the same water in them and were put in the same freezer at the same time.

--------------------
~ vision without execution is just hallucination ~

OfflineEclipse3130
An Infinite Mystery
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: HerbalPotion]
    #25038433 - 03/04/18 04:41 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

There's even a Mythbusters episode on talking/thinking to plants in a negative or positive fashion and it shows real results.

The choice to not believe in the evidence that is already out there is your own, you can post whatever counter-arguments you want, it just reminds me of flat earthers vs round earth debate lol.

At the end of the day the best stance to be in is an Open-minded stance not holding beliefs for either side, but clearly seeing both for what they are.

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Eclipse3130] * 3
    #25038582 - 03/04/18 05:55 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

these separate unbelievable things do not add up to any single one of them being true in any way, and that story about the frozen jars of water is unrepeatably stupid.
by what measure using what equipment would the thawed water have shown beautiful or ugly patterns?
it is completely unfounded nonsense.
the people who believe this kind of crap probably think immunization is a plot.

--------------------

OfflineHerbalPotion
Dreamer
Male

Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Eclipse3130]
    #25038605 - 03/04/18 06:06 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
There's even a Mythbusters episode on talking/thinking to plants in a negative or positive fashion and it shows real results.

The choice to not believe in the evidence that is already out there is your own, you can post whatever counter-arguments you want, it just reminds me of flat earthers vs round earth debate lol.

At the end of the day the best stance to be in is an Open-minded stance not holding beliefs for either side, but clearly seeing both for what they are.

Exactly man, some people avoid the truth even when there is contradicting evidence. Its easier that way. Its scary to think for yourself, because that separates you from society and everything you were told to believe. Its so easy to do what they tell you to do and just live your life. But in the end if you don't think for yourself are you truly living? When you think for yourself, you are truly yourself. Why would anyone want to spend their entire human existence not creating your own idea of things, not thinking for yourself, and just doing what your told and following the crowd. In the end its gonna come down to us and them. I know I am put on this earth for a very important reason, as is all of you. We are going to be the people that save this planet and bring love and mindfulness back to the collective mind. We are going to cause the change the world needs so desperately. Life is beautiful and infinite, I feel bad for the people only experiencing a sliver of it. :heart:

--------------------
~ vision without execution is just hallucination ~

OfflineEclipse3130
An Infinite Mystery
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: HerbalPotion]
    #25038626 - 03/04/18 06:13 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Perfectly said Brother. The underlying reason for this symptom of thinking is deep unrelenting unconscious fear.

Blessings,Love and Light.

:nothingtoadd:

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Offlinefeevers
Wanderer
Male

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: LtLurker]
    #25038865 - 03/04/18 08:10 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

LtLurker said:

Through studying how the brain works and what happens when you're near death sufficiently explains what occurs in that state.

The current science on NDE's actually poses far more questions than answers.

And just as an aside, there are plenty of scenarios where people really do see, feel, touch, taste, and hear things that the rest of us don't. These are not imaginary, they 100% experience them and simple fMRI's show that... there's just no outside stimuli that the rest of us are in tune to (sound waves, physical pressure, light waves etc.).

As for intentions and LSD, I can't even pick a side. There very well may be something going on behind the curtains, and in my own experience with 'it', energy certainly played a roll. I definitely think dose, set and setting is the majority of the battle, but the unpredictability trip to trip leads me to wonder what other factors are in the mix.

Offlinethule
Stranger

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: feevers]
    #25041204 - 03/05/18 07:57 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

We shouldn't mock what we don't understand,its very easy to shout fraud.

Dr Masaru Emoto manipulation of water crystals had very mixed results when replicated by Universities and institutions throughout the world.

Now his 3 rice jar experiment had the reverse.We did the 3JE at UNI, 12 students each were given 10 X 3 jars ANGER-Ignore-Love..it must be done in a lab condition,with this experiment that's easy.Semi cook the rice,place into half filled sterile jars,autoclave sealed jars,once autoclaved,place jars into 3 card board boxes,and seal,must be light tight then store all sealed boxes together so there's no variation in temperature ..... see what happens ?

ps its not how loud you shout , you get the same effects thinking with your thoughts.

Years ago a French scientist spoke of -water memory- he sadly became a pariah, mocked by the media and his kind,he lost funding and finally his careers.Today Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier has picked up HIS batten and is working with the UNESCO.

Or my Fav The famous Weizmann ( Observer Effect ) Double slit experiment

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1998/02/980227055013.htm

Until we understand the laws of Consciousness , if we ever do. My mind is very open.

Edited by thule (03/05/18 08:27 PM)

OfflineEclipse3130
An Infinite Mystery
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: thule]
    #25041250 - 03/05/18 08:19 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

The science of it is simple "What you put in, is what you get out" otherwise known as intention.

How about them home-made grandma's cookies made with Love? :lol:

They taste better than other cookies because of the Love.

A person has a negative intention to Rob you, you have a "bad" experience.

A person has a positive intention to Love and treat you with respect, you have a "good" experience.

You can't "feel" the difference?

I'll make some cookies full of rat poison maybe you can feel the intention then.

The logic in this thread chooses to say: it was the chemical reaction of the rat poison which gave you the bad experience, well.. that's obvious. But what's the deeper underlying meaning?

Hint hint.. negative intention
:brainscream:

I'm not saying "bad" LSD is made with negative intention, because that's hardly the case, but as it gets handled and passed down the line, you never know who might "spike grandma's cookies" with their negativity(karmic energy, intent, emotional energy, etc) something as simple as an individual trying to "scam" others with over-priced LSD, will result in that "impure" intention affecting the otherwise Pure crystalline structure. Crystals in general are especially sensitive to surrounding energies, that's why they are easily "charged" with energies, good or bad.

Maybe do a little experiment yourself, lay 2 identical tabs out, and intend negative thoughts and feelings towards one, and positive thoughts and feelings towards the other, have your friend mix them up for you knowing what one is "good" and "bad" while you remain unaware and see how your experience plays out. If you happen to take the "bad" tab and have an unnerving experience, it's okay blame it on set and setting.

Repeat experience multiple times and you will see a pattern.

Edited by Eclipse3130 (03/05/18 08:35 PM)

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Eclipse3130] * 2
    #25041325 - 03/05/18 08:56 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
I'll make some cookies full of rat poison maybe you can feel the intention then.

The logic in this thread chooses to say: it was the chemical reaction of the rat poison which gave you the bad experience, well.. that's obvious. But what's the deeper underlying meaning?

If you made the cookies with your utmost positive intention...

...is the positive intention going to negate the effects of the rat poison? :strokebeard:

-OM

--------------------

Invisibleconnectedcosmos
Horizon-bound meteorite
Male User Gallery

Loc: Franklin's Tower
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: openmind]
    #25041364 - 03/05/18 09:13 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Didnt carl sagan say
Absence of evidence isnt evidence of absence?

:lol:

--------------------

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Eclipse3130] * 3
    #25041658 - 03/05/18 11:32 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:
The thing with LSD is it's a crystal which means it can vary in purity..

The purer the crystal, the easier it can reflect the absorbed energy, light, and intention that you put into it.

Pure LSD crystal is usually "charged" by its Creator. Meaning the chemist who makes it and purifies it, will have their intentions, and energies engrained into the crystal. This is what makes pure LSD special, is this "spark" of insight or realization that you will experience on the trip, you will be intaking what the Creator wanted you to experience. Same is with all crystals including Cannabis.

You can change water molecules with thought, but most likely the LSD crystal is already pure and charged by its Creator(what you're trying to do now)

im sorry but thats such hippy dippy horsecrap

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

OfflineMushMaggot
Fibonacci'r
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #25041998 - 03/06/18 03:31 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Is positive and negative actually real? what makes it bad vs good?

Or is it just something humans have fabricated up

If you guys are doing that deep what about the raw materials used to synthesis LSD, I'm sure that greatly effects it!

does the ergot fungus vary in how much lysergic acid amides it can produce ? or even the power that they can create, I know from mushrooms it can vary a lot.

Just throwing some ideas out

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: MushMaggot]
    #25042138 - 03/06/18 07:07 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Subjectively, people have affected experiences based upon what they call empathy, hexes, voodoo, vibes, radio, music, prayer, charms, and odors.
This goes back a long way.

It does not peel off like a shroud or cloud against reason, it is deeply tattooed into people's minds, and if it is perceived as real, then it must be real and so the legacy goes. Yay pyramid power!

Would it stand up in court? yes, if you have expert witnesses who dress well and keep calm under pressure. The judge probably does not know either.

--------------------

OfflineEclipse3130
An Infinite Mystery
Male User Gallery

Re: Can one empathically affect liquid LSD? [Re: openmind]
    #25042424 - 03/06/18 11:03 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
Quote:

Eclipse3130 said:

If you made the cookies with your utmost positive intention...

...is the positive intention going to negate the effects of the rat poison? :strokebeard:

-OM

In my opinion, if you made cookies with your utmost positive intention, they would never have rat poison in them.

For the cookies to have rat poison in them, you would need a negative intent, for else, why would you add the poison knowing it will kill someone, there's no positive intention correlated to that

Though I very well understand your point.

How would rat poison end up in the cookies with a positive intent? Let's say it was an accident.

Will you still have a negative experience? Yes

Was it caused by either positive or negative intent of the cookie maker? No

This is where chemical reaction happens, but then, because of this chemical, was the very chemical designed with Positive or Negative intent if it is designed to kill? You tell me.

Based on history we know LSD was designed by accident essentially, with underlying intention being positive(medicines) from a deadly ergot fungus. Did Hofmann design a poison or a medicine? Did he display how you can turn something "negative" into something "positive"

Because ergot fungus is deadly did nature design it with a negative intent? Positive intent? If Nature has no underlying intention, is it considered Balance? Does that mean all things in Nature are inherently positive and negative because they "balance"?

Is intention a sentient characteristic only? A choice of decision? What if your intention is to "Balance" is it then considered Neutral? What does a neutral intention look like, being in perfect harmony, or balance? Inheriting both positive and negative intentions, but not acting on either?

Is a neutral perspective relatable to an "open mind"? No attachments to either side, but clearly viewing both?

Inspired me to think deeper :smile:

:lol:

--------------------
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

Edited by Eclipse3130 (03/06/18 11:43 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Autoclave, Microscope, Petri Dish

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience