Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
My first trip report on the zoomery ( I think) lol
    #2458926 - 03/22/04 12:18 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Hey everyone. What's up? This is a trip report on mushrooms that me and my friend did on Thursday.

So my friend scored some mushrooms and came over to my house after work which was midnight. He had a 1/2 oz and we weren't sure how much to do because he hasn't tripped since 2001!!  :nut:

So we decided to split the mushrooms into thirds which would make for about 4.7 grams. So we split it into what looked like decent thirds and munched down on them. Then we downloaded some Shpongle because I havent tracked down one of their cd's yet. I turned the lights down really low, maybe off I forget, and we sat there listening to music. It was really relaxing and I closed my eyes and started getting CEV's. The colors were simply amazing. Very bright and flourescent, very vibrant. But an hour had passed and I still wasn't tripping very hard and my friend was so I asked him if he minded if I smoked a bowl because he had some weed and I wasn't tripping as much as i'd like to be and that the weed might help a bit. He said ok and said we could munch the rest of the shrooms too so we split the other third and I started packing a bowl.

After smoking that bowl I was a bit higher but I thought another bowl would be gravy so I packed another one but by the time it was packed the shrooms had completely kicked in and I was too fucked up to even smoke it so I just set it aside to smoke the next morning. Next thing I know my friend is pretty much melting with the rest of my basement hehe. We found weird shit on the floor and would just laugh like crazy. Then my mind got so fucked I couldn't even have a conversation with my buddy because I'd get too confused and stuff. So then after a while I got super hungry and went upstairs to get juice and pizza. Then I brought it all down and after taking a bite and choking on the pizza due to being too fucked up to even eat, I was like fuck this. I'll eat later.

Shortly after this, for some reason my buddy's trip started going bad. Maybe he got nausea, maybe something else. But anyways he went to lay on the couch and he was all under the blankets and i'm like dude are you ok? He was like no, i'm gonna go to bed. I'm like dude no you aint. You're on mushrooms you won't be able to sleep. Then he's like dude I think we overdosed. I'm like what? No we didn't don't worry about it. He's like no dude I think we did. I'm gonna go check on the net. I'm like TRUST ME! You're fine. You just took a lot of mushrooms and you're tripping out. You're all worried over nothing and right now you're having a bad trip. But he wouldn't believe me and wanted me to find proof on the net. Of course the screen was waving and melting so bad it was pretty much impossible. So he went to lay down on the couch again and I told him I'd look. It was way too hard so I decided I'd talk him out of it. But tripping as hard as I was, I didn't really know what to do. He was all worried about dying and I kept telling him he'd be fine. Then after trying everything I was said don't worry dude it'll end. It's not like it's going to last forever and he's like it's not? I'm like pfffft no. He's like oh. And then it started getting better and I was on the computer and he asked me what I was doing and I told him that I was going to go to the shroomery to ask people what to do so I could help him and he's all like oh thanks for helping me man and i'm like no problem. He's like you're like my best friend now! I'm like for sure. And he was like why the hell did we take mushrooms? I'm like because they're fun! You hallucinate and shit and you have a good time. And he sort of stopped and realised how stupid he had been and he's like wait a minute. I'm not dying? I'm like no, you just took a lot of mushrooms and you're really fucked up and don't know what's going on. And he's like so i'm just really fucked up? I'm like yeah you're just really fucking high. And we both stopped and then after about five seconds we both just burst out laughing.

After that he was perfectly fine. We talked about shit and laughed and had a great time. He talked about how stupid he was and I was like don't worry about it. Now we're way closer as friends. We used to be very very close but grew apart somehow but now it's like we're best friends again. It was a great night and while having a bad trip he wished we hadn't done the mushrooms, afterwards he was glad and wants to trip with me again. And I know the next time we trip it'll be even better because there won't be any bad trips to deal with.

Good job to anyone who took the time to read all this!  :thumbup:

I may be getting acid soon and if so I will probably be tripping with the same friend the first time. So if I do I will post another trip report about that.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

Re: My first trip report on the zoomery ( I think) lol [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #2459015 - 03/22/04 12:56 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Thats pretty awesome dude :smile:
5 for j00

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

OfflineHowardo
Male User Gallery

Loc: No left turn unstoned
    #2459096 - 03/22/04 01:24 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

yeah right on tasty, keep it up! now i feel like eating some cubes. good thing i have a special stash =)

-Howardo

InvisibleHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #2459529 - 03/22/04 08:04 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

heh, the line is "You can't OD on shrooms.... you'd have to literally eat your body weight in shrooms"

--------------------

Offlinebrokenimages
//.cold.metal.corpse.
    #2459754 - 03/22/04 11:29 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

*laughs* Good Job Jesus.
I cant believe I'm reading about this shit at school. Fuck...
When you getting your cid? I heard Kenny wants some. ....nerd. *laughs*
Be well.

InvisibleComfortably_Numb
FriendlyStranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Here (not everywhere)
    #2460037 - 03/22/04 01:56 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Awesome report man. Shrooms always seem to bring people closer together.

Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #2460617 - 03/22/04 05:03 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Indeed, very awesome report, man.  :smile: :thumbup:

OfflineSporeX
Criminal
Male

Loc: Dark side of the shroom
Re: My first trip report on the zoomery ( I think) lol [Re: ekomstop]
    #2462654 - 03/23/04 03:26 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

very good report.  I'm happy to hear that your friend didn't get into a mind loop. :nut:  When I start to have a bad trip, I usually just say, it's going to be all right.  I'll wake up tomorrow, the  :sun: will shine.  But sometimes it doesn't really work, sometimes "I" let them get on top of me.  You don't intend on it happening  :crying: , but sometimes: location, situation, people, amount you took, and many more other things can promote it.  But very nice report  :thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------
Behold on the horizon a pale horse, and behind it hell followed.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Shpongle

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience