Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Some thoguhts i thoguht id post
    #2458430 - 03/21/04 10:04 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

wrote this on the last night of my vacation. i dunno y i did, just felt like writin down some thoughts....kinda long, but it would be cool if i got some replys

electron flow of the mind(mine)......had ideas that where great, now they have passed. somehting is blocking my flow of thought; it's not the booze, I thought it would have helped slightly. feel as if im in a prison and need to escape. are these thoughts negative? no, i dont think so. so bored with life, need some happiness. Wish I could have hooked up with that girl I met at the pool but, she is a catholic and seems to be a little tight. With one night left is it really worth the trouble?

The mush trip a year ag changed everything. Is my life a big joke or lie? Am I a fag? No. I questioned that and am sure that im not. I just have trouble understanding everything! People seem very weird, are they fake? In ways, yea. I just don’t understand it and don’t feel any connection with other humans. Perhaps I am a retard. I think I could be and everybody knows but myself. I try to figure everything out and I just cant. All I want is to be happy, but that path is one I cannot find. Talent in anything is something I don’t have.

Emotions seem to have lost meaning. I just don’t have them. A song that touches me came on and made me want to cry, but that’s it. Nothing makes sence and people or myself seem like aliens.i don’t belong in this world. What can I do? Suicide? Nah. I want to find a fix, but where? No way im popping pills that will turn me into a zombie.though it seems I already am, lol. So, im writing some thoughts eh. The world is gay; that’s what my trip told me hah.heres the next thought: this place is full of ignorant and oblivious people.

“fuck Armageddon this is hell”. I don’t know what to say next. Well, ive never done anything like this before except one time when I was on MDMA. What a wonderful chemical as long as you are careful with it. Seems the only thing I enjoy nowadays is music. I’d love to create my own but, like I said I have no talent. Theres nothing rally that im good at. Can fix most computer problems, whoopty fucking doo!! I don’t know who or what I am. Maybe a trouble most teens have, but I feel mine is different. Sometimes I think my life is an experiment, maybe a TV show? Everything seems like deja-vu. Ill write some more later.

Hey 10 minutes later and I’m back. Fuck spilt half a beer, so that sucks ass. Anyays, back to my fucked up mind.i don’t know if this life is “more than just a read through” theres something fishy(nice clich? eh?) about my life. I just don’t know what! In movies, songs, ect. I always connect parallels with my life, it’s fucked up! I don’t really know what I want in life other than happiness and true connection with others. I’d love to help out people in need as long as I could support myself.

Well, I’m in Orlando right now, HUGE fucking tourist trap; capitalism at it’s finest. It makes me sick with all the garbage they sell here. Paying some poor bastards barely enough to live, if that, to make their fucking shirts. Truly fucking sickening. If I owned that evil corperation I would give it all away to the needy in Africa or whatever. It’s sickning with all these rich bastards who give nothing; they should be shot! Well, our world is going down the gutter and if something doesn’t change we will be living like “brave new world” or “1984” and that is truly sad and I will have no part of it!

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLeViTY
I missed theark.

Loc: CA
Re: Some thoguhts i thoguht id post [Re: barfightlard]
    #2458968 - 03/22/04 12:35 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

"Seems the only thing I enjoy nowadays is music. I?d love to create my own but, like I said I have no talent. Theres nothing rally that im good at. "

That's how I feel ALL the time.

Offlinebarfightlard
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Some thoguhts i thoguht id post [Re: LeViTY]
    #2459398 - 03/22/04 04:02 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

well levity, maybe we should practice more???? i dunno, id just love to show some friends a beautiful song that came from my mind. all in good time i hope.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Offlinebarfightlard
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #2464699 - 03/23/04 07:34 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

*bump

any other feedback?? plz

--------------------

Offlineboondie
Stranger
    #2466533 - 03/24/04 06:15 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I think you need an awakening, a rebirth if you will.

Try some meditation maybe, if you're more in touch with your body maybe you will be more in touch with your emotions.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Some thoguhts i thoguht id post [Re: boondie]
    #2467626 - 03/24/04 02:41 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

"Well, our world is going down the gutter and if something doesn?t change we will be living like ?brave new world? or ?1984? and that is truly sad and I will have no part of it! "

Have part in the change. I know it sucks in the States - However there is alot of oppurtunity out there to live independantly alongside/within *the System*.

Your just confused. Ive been there, thought i was going to die, Suicide, gay, fake, noble, important and unimportant, elite and estranged - thats the confusion with life.

LIke i told the other dude - you need to know yourself inside and out before you can properly interpert those around you aswell as your surroundings.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2473943 - 03/25/04 07:54 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I would just like to say, I feel you man, I really do. First time I wrote down my feelings I was hooked. Did you feel good after you wrote down your feelings? Maybe this is the thing for you, writing, and that quickly devolops to an art. Maybe that burst of emotion to write down your feelings was some sort of a sign...

I dunno about you, but my writng down feelings has turned into so many things, poetry, song writing, journals... etc. In a way I've figured my life out through writing, I have alot of hournals and alot of the times when I have written down some dilemma of mine I have it all alot more sorted out afterwards.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Offlinebarfightlard
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Some thoguhts i thoguht id post [Re: filthysock]
    #2474350 - 03/25/04 09:27 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah it's definatly good to write things down. My mind seems to go through so many things so fast now that I lose track of them all. Maybe i'll make a habbit of it.

--------------------

Offlineshaggy101
Male

Loc: ..still waiting for godot
    #2475812 - 03/26/04 05:40 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Awesome fuckin post man!
everyone has talents
we are all individuals with our own seperate beauty

I percieved a few of yours just reading that post
but I dont feel right telling you(I hope that doesnt piss you off)

maybe look at it like this..
do you play video games?
well you know how once you get to know the ins and outs of the game, you know when all the details come toghether..and you really see the big picture ..you understand the game.
well then you have a better chance at winning..
now if you see it and still keep learning, eventually you get to the point where you understand that youve mastered the game ..or you never cared that much really about winning it in the first place,
and you can choose to quit.
go to school and make your own game :biggrin:

I mean really
if you are starting to understand the world
and see that there is a world wanting
you have a choice to keep in this program or to step out and be free
and start living  your life in your world.

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
Re: Some thoguhts i thoguht id post [Re: shaggy101]
    #2476494 - 03/26/04 12:52 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

shaggy101 said:
Awesome fuckin post man!
everyone has talents
we are all individuals with our own seperate beauty

I percieved a few of yours just reading that post
but I dont feel right telling you(I hope that doesnt piss you off)

maybe look at it like this..
do you play video games?
well you know how once you get to know the ins and outs of the game, you know when all the details come toghether..and you really see the big picture ..you understand the game.
well then you have a better chance at winning..
now if you see it and still keep learning, eventually you get to the point where you understand that youve mastered the game ..or you never cared that much really about winning it in the first place,
and you can choose to quit.
go to school and make your own game :biggrin:

I mean really
if you are starting to understand the world
and see that there is a world wanting
you have a choice to keep in this program or to step out and be free
and start living  your life in your world.

*chills* wow... those were really good words :thumbup:  Deep.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Offlinebarfightlard
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Some thoguhts i thoguht id post [Re: shaggy101]
    #2477330 - 03/26/04 04:28 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

thanks for the replys

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being