Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinekeyser_soze
Truth Bomber
Court Admits DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schulz Rigged Primaries Against Sanders * 1
    #24582673 - 08/27/17 06:21 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The Court thus assumes that the DNC and Wasserman Schultz preferred Hillary Clinton as the Democratic candidate for president over Bernie Sanders or any other Democratic candidate. It assumes that they stockpiled information useful to the Clinton campaign. It assumes that they devoted their resources to assist Clinton in securing the party’s nomination and opposing other Democratic candidates. And it assumes that they engaged in these surreptitious acts while publically proclaiming they were completely neutral, fair, and impartial. This Order therefore concerns only technical matters of pleading and subject-matter jurisdiction.

The catch is the courts can't do shit about it:lol:.Please, Keep voting for these fucktards (especially you, koods)!

https://www.google.com/search?q=Court+Admits+DNC+and+Debbie+Wasserman+Schulz+Rigged+Primaries+Against+Sanders&oq=Court+Admits+DNC+and+Debbie+Wasserman+Schulz+Rigged+Primaries+Against+Sanders&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

--------------------
People in my Fan Club: Masked (President), Ballsalsa (VP), The Ecstatic*don't waste your time "debating" with him, he uses 3rd grader tactics (Director of Bullshit), Koods (Fake News Anchorman), Falcon - Devout Communist

*Word your posts carefully if they contain right wing values. The moderators here like to keep it left leaning, they will use every excuse to ban you but not the others. You've been warned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Court Denies DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schulz Rigged Primaries Against Sanders [Re: keyser_soze]
    #24582687 - 08/27/17 06:41 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Did you read the article? The case was dismissed. The conclusion of the court was that no evidence existed to support the suit.

Quote:

The order then explained why the lawsuit would be dismissed. “The Court must now decide whether Plaintiffs have suffered a concrete injury particularized to them, or one certainly impending, that is traceable to the DNC and its former chair’s conduct—the keys to entering federal court. The Court holds that they have not.”

Your thread is a lie

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Offlinekeyser_soze
Truth Bomber
Re: Court Denies DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schulz Rigged Primaries Against Sanders [Re: koods]
    #24582692 - 08/27/17 06:49 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

not really, what can they do? hold the election void and grant bernie the presidency lol

they knew the DNC fucked over bernie, got it on paper, but they can't do shit about it

that is how you justify the DNC?? :rofl:

goosesteppin' with the dems

--------------------
People in my Fan Club: Masked (President), Ballsalsa (VP), The Ecstatic*don't waste your time "debating" with him, he uses 3rd grader tactics (Director of Bullshit), Koods (Fake News Anchorman), Falcon - Devout Communist

*Word your posts carefully if they contain right wing values. The moderators here like to keep it left leaning, they will use every excuse to ban you but not the others. You've been warned.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Court Denies DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schulz Rigged Primaries Against Sanders [Re: keyser_soze]
    #24582695 - 08/27/17 06:55 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

You're just making shit up. The article desperately tries to make that argument but in the end admit the court didn't find evidence to permit the lawsuit to continue.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinekeyser_soze
Truth Bomber
Re: Court Denies DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schulz Rigged Primaries Against Sanders [Re: koods]
    #24582701 - 08/27/17 07:04 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

i knew you were going to keep saying that without understanding law.

--they got off on a technicality. the plaintiffs can't show damages, the court did however agree the DNC fucked over sanders.

LOL, meine hillary!

:rofl:

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#24582707 - 08/27/17 07:13 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

No they didn't. you're simply wrong.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinekeyser_soze
Truth Bomber
    #24582721 - 08/27/17 07:32 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
No they didn't. you're simply wrong.

Quote:

The Court must now decide whether Plaintiffs have suffered a concrete injury particularized to them, or one certainly impending, that is traceable to the DNC and its former chair’s conduct—the keys to entering federal court. The Court holds that they have not.”

Quote:

The order reaffirmed that the primaries were tipped in Hillary Clinton’s favor, but the court’s authority to intervene in a court of law is limited.

is your next reply going to be telling me "nanny nanny boo boo to stick my head in doodoo"?

keep goose stepping koods!

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#24582725 - 08/27/17 07:38 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The order reaffirmed that the primaries were tipped in Hillary Clinton’s favor, but the court’s authority to intervene in a court of law is limited.

Show me where the order says that. Seriously, you can be this incurious.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinekeyser_soze
Truth Bomber
    #24582728 - 08/27/17 07:41 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

http://jampac.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/62-D.E.-62-Ord-of-Dismissal-8-25-17.pdf

page 2, onward.

is this where koods keeps asking for mountains of evidence???

--------------------

Offlinekeyser_soze
Truth Bomber
    #24582738 - 08/27/17 07:48 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

that wasn't the only thing....

it is literally written in their charter the DNC can pick whoever the fuck they want as nominee, no matter the votes.  and they used it to fuck over bernie!

that's in there too...at least the republicans actually listen to their constituents...

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#24582750 - 08/27/17 08:00 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah that's how political parties work. They are private organizations and can choose who they wish. Primaries are voter preference polls, not constitutionally mandated elections.

Regardless, the court did not say they agree with the premise of the lawsuit. They said they didn't even consider the evidence of bias becasue they were determining if there were damages, and they said no.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: Court Denies DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schulz Rigged Primaries Against Sanders [Re: koods] * 1
    #24584147 - 08/27/17 09:24 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I agree with Koods. 

I think I had another stroke.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Court Admits DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schulz Rigged Primaries Against Sanders [Re: starfire_xes]
    #24584332 - 08/27/17 11:40 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Actually keyser's thread topic is correct:  "Court Admits DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schulz Rigged Primaries Against Sanders"

Once Koods realized he was proven wrong about keyser being wrong, he changed his response to the DNC "can choose who they wish" which is also what the court found.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Court Admits DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schulz Rigged Primaries Against Sanders [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24584514 - 08/28/17 02:43 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

The court said nothing of the sort. You are just having a hard time comprehending what was written.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Court Admits DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schulz Rigged Primaries Against Sanders [Re: koods]
    #24588351 - 08/29/17 03:59 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Court Admits DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schulz Rigged Primaries Against Sanders [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24588381 - 08/29/17 04:17 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Again, your reading comprehension needs improvement

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
    #24588406 - 08/29/17 04:29 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Actually keyser's thread topic is correct:  "Court Admits DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schulz Rigged Primaries Against Sanders"

Once Koods realized he was proven wrong about keyser being wrong, he changed his response to the DNC "can choose who they wish" which is also what the court found.

Actually, Koods is close to correct.  Keyser is completely wrong.  The court didn't admit anything like that.  This was a motion to dismiss.  That means that the case was decided on the pleadings.  No evidence was weighed by the court.  The court assumes, for purposes of the motion, that everything in the pleading is true.  That's all that happened.

The court didn't find that any primary was rigged.  It didn't find that the primary was not rigged.  It just assumed that it was rigged and said, "So what?  That's legal."  End of suit.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineLRG
Supernaut
Male
Re: Court Admits DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schulz Rigged Primaries Against Sanders [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #24588453 - 08/29/17 04:54 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Actually, Koods is close to correct.  Keyser is completely wrong.  The court didn't admit anything like that.  This was a motion to dismiss.  That means that the case was decided on the pleadings.  No evidence was weighed by the court.  The court assumes, for purposes of the motion, that everything in the pleading is true.  That's all that happened.

The court didn't find that any primary was rigged.  It didn't find that the primary was not rigged.  It just assumed that it was rigged and said, "So what?  That's legal."  End of suit.

Sorta like how everyone assumes that Trump colluded with Russia and states it as absolute fact.

--------------------
"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.” - Gandalf The Grey.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

"I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagle's wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm HAMMERED DRUNK!" - Cal Naughton Jr. AKA The Magic Man. Abracadabra homes!

"Each tear is a drop of poison released." - Anonymous

"Could it be you're afraid of what your friends might say if they knew you believe in God above? They should realize before they criticize that God is the only way to Love."

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Court Admits DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schulz Rigged Primaries Against Sanders [Re: LRG] * 1
    #24588460 - 08/29/17 04:56 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Nothing like that, actually.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineLRG
Supernaut
Male
Re: Court Admits DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schulz Rigged Primaries Against Sanders [Re: Enlil]
    #24588464 - 08/29/17 04:58 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Nothing like that, actually.

How is it not like that?

--------------------
"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.” - Gandalf The Grey.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

"I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagle's wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm HAMMERED DRUNK!" - Cal Naughton Jr. AKA The Magic Man. Abracadabra homes!

"Each tear is a drop of poison released." - Anonymous

"Could it be you're afraid of what your friends might say if they knew you believe in God above? They should realize before they criticize that God is the only way to Love."

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom