Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
Citizen Bush
    #2457702 - 03/21/04 05:34 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

so... what's this guy going to do when he's fired by the American people?

is he even qualified for any other job?
would you hire him to run YOUR company?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Citizen Bush [Re: infidelGOD]
    #2457708 - 03/21/04 05:37 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

He's got 4 more years before he needs to worry about it. Even then the pension combined with what he and his family have will leave him with no worries.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Re: Citizen Bush [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #2457749 - 03/21/04 05:54 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I'm looking forward to his memoirs.
written by him without any help from authors or speechwriters.

I haven't read a single original piece of writing from him so far, so it's impossible to know what's really going on in there. I don't want my president to be a shill for the interests, policies and ideas of others.

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #2457765 - 03/21/04 05:58 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

infidelGOD said:
... it's impossible to know what's really going on in there.

This is what's going on in there,

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Offline284_27
Indocybin

#2457791 - 03/21/04 06:05 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

YOUR president is a graduate of Yale University , that is not something that comes easy . YOUR president has proven his business sense with the deal he put together with the texas rangers . YOUR president is the most qualified man in this race and will continue to do a good job for four more years . As far as for a president that was not a shill for the special intrest please tell me one in the last 20 years who was not , including the special intrest that mr bill clinton seemed to court with the chinese delegation in the Lincoln bedroom . Like most americans I was glad that we had G. W. Bush in office when 9-11 happened and he is the man that we need to continue to lead this country until every last terrorist has been terminated . I am a democrat and would not vote for John Forbes Kerry for dog catcher and surely nothing of higher office . And if you try to espouse that J Kerry is for the poor people the truth is that the only poor people that J Kerry knows clean his pool . Heinz catsup company have more factories in india and in china than in the US. perhaps he needs to bring those jobs home instead of spouting his pablum . But the best solution as far as I am concerned is him going home to his boyhood summer home ie france .

--------------------
"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson

Fly high and I will meet you there .
- Timothy Leary

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Re: Citizen Bush [Re: Evolving]
    #2457804 - 03/21/04 06:08 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

lol I stared at it for a few seconds waiting for a picture to load

I hope we don't have to wait four more years

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Citizen Bush [Re: 284_27]
    #2457822 - 03/21/04 06:15 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

284_27 said:
YOUR president is a graduate of Yale University , that is not something that comes easy .

At least not if your Dad's not a powerful politician who also graduated from Yale.

Quote:

YOUR president has proven his business sense with the deal he put together with the texas rangers.

Using taxpayer money, if I recall correctly.

Quote:

YOUR president is the most qualified man in this race and will continue to do a good job for four more years.

Are we talking about the same president that's been spending our money like a teenage girl with her dad's credit card for the past four years? The same president who signed the Patriot Act? The same president who has managed to turn the worldwide sympathy for the US after 9/11 into almost universal hatred for us? That's what I thought.

Quote:

As far as for a president that was not a shill for the special intrest please tell me one in the last 20 years who was not, including the special intrest that mr bill clinton seemed to court with the chinese delegation in the Lincoln bedroom . Like most americans I was glad that we had G. W. Bush in office when 9-11 happened and he is the man that we need to continue to lead this country until every last terrorist has been terminated.

Don't tell me you actually buy into the load of crap about how we're actually going to end all terrorism. Turn off Fox News this instant and please learn a thing called logic.

Quote:

I am a democrat and would not vote for John Forbes Kerry for dog catcher and surely nothing of higher office . And if you try to espouse that J Kerry is for the poor people the truth is that the only poor people that J Kerry knows clean his pool . Heinz catsup company have more factories in india and in china than in the US. perhaps he needs to bring those jobs home instead of spouting his pablum . But the best solution as far as I am concerned is him going home to his boyhood summer home ie france .

Kerry's not perfect, but Bush is the worst president this country has EVER had. Kerry is the only hope we have for at least slowing down the march to tyranny which has rapidly accelerated under Bush.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#2457826 - 03/21/04 06:17 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

YOUR president is a graduate of Yale University , that is not something that comes easy

everything comes easy... when you have the right connections...

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #2457863 - 03/21/04 06:31 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

284_27 said:
YOUR president is a graduate of Yale University , that is not something that comes easy .

That's why you go in as a legacy with a rich daddy.  I have a friend that earned his way through a major University helping rich punks like George W. Bush to graduate, doing their papers, taking their tests.  A college degree is no indication of superior intelligence, did you know that Bill Gates and Larry Ellison are both college dropouts?

Quote:

YOUR president has proven his business sense with the deal he put together with the texas rangers .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  Didn't his deal use land funded with taxpayer money?  Didn't he buy an oil company that couldn't find oil and then went bankrupt?  George Bush doesn't have proven business sense, he has a well connected, wealthy family.

Quote:

YOUR president is the most qualified man in this race...

Huh?  I guess if to be a congential liar makes you qualified, maybe you're right.

Quote:

... and will continue to do a good job for four more years .

Continue?!?!?  He hasn't even STARTED to do a good job.

Quote:

As far as for a president that was not a shill for the special intrest please tell me one in the last 20 years who was not...

So that makes it right?

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: Citizen Bush [Re: silversoul7]
    #2458239 - 03/21/04 09:08 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Like most americans I was glad that we had G. W. Bush in office when 9-11 happened and he is the man that we need to continue to lead this country until every last terrorist has been terminated.

i will be so bold as to venture..that there would have been no 9/11 had bush not been in office...there have already been several threads posted about the PNAC and the new pearl harbour...and so long as terrorists continue to provide the junta with excuses to further consolidate power..the junta has no reason to terminate them...

Quote:

The same president who has managed to turn the worldwide sympathy for the US after 9/11 into almost universal hatred for us?

this ties in to what i said above about how terrorists are actually helping bush...anti-US sentiment has the effect of polarizing the resolve of both sides..which in the US means bush!!bush!!bush!!...as such..this was more likely the intention...

OBL (aka emannuel goldstein) speaks the truth ..

Quote:

I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The US Government will lead the American people - and the West in general - into an unbearable hell and a choking life.

and i'll sooner vote for him than bush...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

OfflineLearyfan
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #2458335 - 03/21/04 09:40 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

I'm looking forward to his memoirs.

Written in crayon, no doubt.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: The Dovers - The Third Eye

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
    #2458606 - 03/21/04 10:52 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

infidelGOD said:
lol I stared at it for a few seconds waiting for a picture to load

I hope we don't have to wait four more years

it'll be muchmuch longer than that...
american prospect

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Offlinefalcon
In the green

#2458656 - 03/21/04 11:02 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

he is the man that we need to continue to lead this country until every last terrorist has been terminated

young george has loose definition of terrorist, it's scary man, get it scary

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Citizen Bush [Re: falcon]
    #2461377 - 03/22/04 09:02 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

JEBBY in '08!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

--------------------

Offlinefalcon
In the green

Re: Citizen Bush [Re: zappaisgod]
    #2461682 - 03/22/04 10:34 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Well then theres infidelGod's answer: George can be the friendly greeter at the White House door when they run tours.  :grin: :syringe: :shocked: :cool:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion