Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

I am a victim of domestic violence
    #24574423 - 08/23/17 04:43 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

And the sad part is my precious unborn child will never have a father because of it, because of living in fear, because I want my child to grow up without violence in it's life. I never would've brought a child into this world if this had happened before I got pregnant but it didn't and now I'm stuck here trying to pick up all the pieces because something was done to me then I was blamed for it by my abuser. I was made to think I was crazy and that being abused was my fault, that I deserved it. I was made to think these things didn't even happen when I know they did, I know because of the bruises, I know because it flashes through my head at night and wakes me up. I was made to believe it was self defense but it wasn't, my back was turned when I was attacked and I know that.

I don't know what the point of this post is, just to vent I suppose, just somewhere to cry about how fucked up my life is now. I want to blame alcohole but that just gives him an excuse and I am done with those.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #2

Re: I am a victim of domestic violence [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24574652 - 08/23/17 06:19 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Wow  :pm:

Anonymous #3

Re: I am a victim of domestic violence [Re: Anonymous #2] * 3
    #24575248 - 08/23/17 11:39 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

It's not easy to read, but it's encouraging that you're able to post it. It signifies that you've built the courage and presence of mind to begin dismantling the system of control he's had upon you, and that you have the power to do something about it. You've already come far.

It'll be tough to say the least, but once you've made more progress on this and gotten your life away from him you'll have a better understanding of what signs to look for in potential partners. Bruises and nightmare-inducing abuse is fucked up full-stop, let alone systemically to one's pregnant girlfriend. You're doing the right thing to get out.

Anonymous #2

Re: I am a victim of domestic violence [Re: Anonymous #3] * 1
    #24575416 - 08/24/17 01:17 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

She certainly is, I think anyone who has dated through their 20s will experience some sort of parasitic toxic relationship, its a shame but it really does seem like everyone I know well has dealt with at least one of this sort...

Its certainly a learning experience and a trial, how you come out of it will define the person you are, your character, your opportunities and your joy in life. Every trial is like this, its easy to stop  trusting and lose sight of the good in people after events like these, but when we do that the assholes win.

Anonymous #4

Re: I am a victim of domestic violence [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24576028 - 08/24/17 11:10 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

you need to jump ship and not look back now

i know thats not what you want to hear but its the only solution

frankly you should have jumped ship a long time ago but its too late for that now isn't it

dont blame anything or let it destroy you

i know thats easier said than done but its the only way to express the only hope you have for happiness

just accept that this is in the past and the future can be different but it can only be different if you jump ship right now and go your own course

Anonymous #5

Re: I am a victim of domestic violence [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #25271458 - 06/16/18 06:08 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I hope everything worked out for you, op!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous