Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Morning Glory Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineUsernameser
Aminita Muscaria
    #24569508 - 08/21/17 03:39 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Someone brought me a good lb and a half wet aminita muscaria and its very large has white dots and its red im not too expierenced with mushrooms ive tripped maybe a dozen times not over 4 grams, just wondering if i should prepare myself with psilocybin mushrooms before taking the aminita.
The aminita sounds very intruiging and ive heard a lot of bad things about it but id like to try it myself, any tips, reccomendations?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMrFellah
Wonderer

Loc: Nova Scotia Flag
Re: Aminita Muscaria [Re: Usernameser]
    #24569846 - 08/21/17 06:21 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Usernameser said:
Someone brought me a good lb and a half wet aminita muscaria and its very large has white dots and its red im not too expierenced with mushrooms ive tripped maybe a dozen times not over 4 grams, just wondering if i should prepare myself with psilocybin mushrooms before taking the aminita.
The amanita sounds very intruiging and ive heard a lot of bad things about it but id like to try it myself, any tips, reccomendations?

Amanitas scare the hell out of me. Personally, don't think I'd ever eat any of them.

--------------------

In order to improve and reach your goal, you first must learn when to blame yourself before pointing the finger at others.

Edited by MrFellah (08/21/17 06:23 PM)

OfflineUsernameser
Re: Aminita Muscaria [Re: MrFellah]
    #24569945 - 08/21/17 06:56 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Im down to be scared i like to test my limits im just not sure how to prepare throughly, the mushroom was brought as a gift. I really want to try them because a lot of people have life changing or traumitizing trips that open their eyes to the real world, so do mushrooms but aminita is a whole nother story, they might be a scare but itd be nice to have experience.

OfflinexDangr
Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

#24570152 - 08/21/17 07:48 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Usernameser said:
Im down to be scared i like to test my limits im just not sure how to prepare throughly, the mushroom was brought as a gift. I really want to try them because a lot of people have life changing or traumitizing trips that open their eyes to the real world, so do mushrooms but aminita is a whole nother story, they might be a scare but itd be nice to have experience.

I've tried Muscaria twice. In terms of the feeling it gives more of a drunk/stoned body high. You will not trip, it is not psylocibin. To be honest not the most pleasurable but I had the best sleep of my life after.

In terms of prep you have to get the ibotonic acid to muscamol, which is done by cooking. First off only use the caps, not the stems. Put the caps in the over at ~80 degrees celcius for around and hour, and if you can prop open the oven slightly for better airflow. This should turn the majority of the acid into muscamol, which is much safer for consumption. Beware, a mate of mine violently threw up because we undercooked one cap.

--------------------
]

OfflineUsernameser
Re: Aminita Muscaria [Re: xDangr]
    #24570547 - 08/21/17 10:41 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Thank you im going to do it with the whole cap and ill make a trip report if anything exciting happens

OfflineZCNYHunter
Male

Loc: Central NY
    #24570948 - 08/22/17 03:51 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Amanita do not make you "trip".  They are not hallucinogenic.  They are classified as a delierient.  In other words, they make you feel kind of drunk and give you an upset stomach.  Most people I know that have tried them, and who I have watched on Youtube, all agree it is not a pleasant experience.  If you do wish to try them make sure you do your research on how best to prepare them.

OfflineUsernameser
Re: Aminita Muscaria [Re: ZCNYHunter]
    #24571440 - 08/22/17 12:26 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Erowid has nice trip reports on aminita in high doses.

OfflineMushroomMomo
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Aminita Muscaria [Re: Usernameser] * 1
    #24572722 - 08/22/17 09:26 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I've taken dozens of doses of amanita pantherina raw without puking. I get nausea everytime i take amanita formosa,and amerimuscaria for some reason though. Had an absolutely crazy out of body experience on 3 caps on pantherina about 2 years ago where i experienced ego death and ceased to exist. I also get no sweats,chills or any side effects from pantherina I really have no idea why.

I've also taken Lsa through morning glory seeds and get 0 nausea if i eat them on a full stomach. I get full on visuals and oev's rather than just slight color changes and an unpleasant body high. I really think it just comes down to preparing them correctly but whenever i try to bring up these points in forums most people shoot me down and think i'm delusional for actually having pleasant experiences(definitely more often than not) on these substances so many people hate.

Edited by MushroomMomo (08/22/17 09:30 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Morning Glory Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification