Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
Never ID'd these - PNW autumn 2016 coast/trails
    #24566937 - 08/20/17 11:15 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Psathyrella with microscopy to confirm?

September 29th Oregon coast, 2 weeks out before first flush, a little before a few mats of azures but more in the mycena/hygrocybe areas, across from a farm and a bit around where I find some of my pan in adjacent horse trails.. but still enough in the pine woods to be around king boletes and some lactarius. I guess just on the edge of azure/cyan land, right before you hit paydirt passing through pines.

I couldn't follow up on these. They were gone in a week when I went back.

Stipe on mushroom #1 is dead giveaway for psathyrella, with microscopy to verify?

They share a similar habitat to these monstrous psathyrella.

Look so much like azure pins but stem is wrong it's not them. Just interesting sharing characteristics of a nearby fungus. So close but so far haha.

--------------------

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification