Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

What is the DMT experience ? * 1
    #24565175 - 08/19/17 01:27 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

I want you to weigh in.

What you think is going on.

Is this a different dimension?

A different world with different beings?

Our own psyche?

Our attempt to make sense of new information similar to not having eyes and gaining eyes to see the world?

Please weigh in on what you believe is actually going on when you take DMT.

I appreciate you.

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTempestDnB
Lost but found.
I'm a teapot

Loc: SoundCloud Flag
Re: What is the DMT experience ? [Re: Enkidu]
    #24565217 - 08/19/17 01:46 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

I have no clue. But I think most of it is the mind. I've seen some crazy things dreaming too, and I'm pretty sure that's all coming from me, not some outside dimension.

--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

Re: What is the DMT experience ? [Re: TempestDnB]
    #24565260 - 08/19/17 02:03 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

I haven't had pure vaped DMT yet, but i have worked with Aya a lot, and ime/imo the stuff i've experienced definitely comes from within myself, but it feels/seems like i can see/experience more of reality than i can while sober. I do think there's a hidden dimension of reality, or different levels of reality, that we Humans can tune into. I haven't experienced anything that seems like it comes from outside of myself, i also haven't encountered any entities so i can't speak on that, though i'm not discounting the idea that there could be entities in other dimensions that we can tune into, but since i haven't experienced that yet i can't really say.

--------------------

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada, Flag
Re: What is the DMT experience ? [Re: Sabnock] * 2
    #24565316 - 08/19/17 02:25 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

my vote is hyperspace

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Trip Report: SHROOMS DMT---- My Youtube Psychedelic Channel

OfflineTempestDnB
Lost but found.
I'm a teapot

Re: What is the DMT experience ? [Re: Sabnock]
    #24565319 - 08/19/17 02:26 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

The only entity I could say I've experienced was this universal mother thing that loved me so much, like I was her baby. And it was everywhere, I felt surrounded by its love. But I couldn't really see it as some entity in front of me or speaking to me. I've seen visions of animals, like jaguars and butterflies. This was on ayahuasca both of these things. With 5 meo dmt I dissolved into what I could describe as the force in Star Wars. I remember seeing this vortex after the burning from the insufflation spread from my sinus cavity to my whole body with each beat of my heart, turning into an electric buzzing, no longer recognizable as pain. With smoked DMT I have seen other worlds and their landscapes, among other things like hearing music and getting really good advice from myself.

--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

#24565523 - 08/19/17 04:07 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

I here ya, same here pretty much except that i don't get much in the way of visuals with Aya/Pharma, i mainly feel things and experience things mentally, i have seen some visuals though and had one precognitive vision, i think the visual thing for me might be due to higher dosages of Harmaline, which ime seems to in a way maybe counteract the visual part, but at certain more moderate dosages i tend to get more visuals.

--------------------

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

#24565639 - 08/19/17 05:01 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

just gotta up the dose :P my oral dmt experiences can get as immersive as smoked breakthroughs out of body wise.;

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

OfflineBlabble40
Scorpio

Re: What is the DMT experience ? [Re: SleepyE]
    #24565824 - 08/19/17 06:20 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Dreams and DMT are way different, you can't use that as an example to prove hyperspace isn't extradimensional/real. Each person has the ability to access these realms via use and/or meditation, see it seems like it comes from within. But the DMT space exists outside of the body and consciousness. The DMT experience is consciousness not inside the body. There are other entities free floating there and they can show you things. It's what it's like during certain stages inside the womb before you were born only you can't remember it. It's just the realm of the non living. It just facilitates communication with the spiritual realm.

And it's the most psychedelic thing out there by far. To quote, "It's psychedelic as fuck"

It's everything it should be. It's magic. It's impossible. The curtains open and you come upon a different world with beings there. Reality is like the matrix with everyone plugged into the simulation. It's all a dream and DMT grants access to the true reality where you may witness the truth. When people are born their consciousness exits the DMT realm and enters a fetus/body. It can be uncomfortable.

It forces you into a dream like state but it's only hypothesized that DMT plays a role in dreams. So you see visions like if you were dreaming with your eyes closed. It can be the basis of a vision quest - they also used to seek visions through lucid dreams; etc and meditation. DMT is the key behind it all perhaps.

--------------------

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Re: What is the DMT experience ? [Re: Blabble40]
    #24565873 - 08/19/17 06:46 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

it tries hard to appear extra dimensional, the way the visions warp and twist and overlay perfectly.

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

OfflineAuroraBorealis88
Stranger

#24565917 - 08/19/17 07:10 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Enkidu said:
Is this a different dimension?

Our attempt to make sense of new information similar to not having eyes and gaining eyes to see the world?

Aren't these 2 things really the same thing?

Quote:

TempestDnB said:
I've seen some crazy things dreaming too, and I'm pretty sure that's all coming from me, not some outside dimension.

Dreams are absolutely pedestrian when compared to psychedelic tryptamines.

OfflineTempestDnB
Lost but found.
I'm a teapot

Re: What is the DMT experience ? [Re: Blabble40]
    #24566073 - 08/19/17 08:55 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

I never said dreams and dmt are very similar either. I'm just saying that the human mind is capable of very complex things. I think the reason people experience these things is because different parts of the brain are connecting in ways that they don't usually do. At least we know that much is fact, the rest is interpretation and speculation. In my dmt and mushroom experiences I've never experienced anything that I could seriously consider to be something not coming from my own mind functioning differently.

--------------------

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

#24566096 - 08/19/17 09:04 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

That's the main question I have. Is this ourselves or is this like what blabble 40 describes....

I was just curious what you guys thought. I appreciate your thoughts and opinions, without a doubt :super:

I was hoping more people would chime in. Maybe ill just have to do my own research. Its very far out stuff.. I thought mushrooms were far out..

Ill have to go look up exactly what Hyperspace is.

Thanks guys

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

#24566107 - 08/19/17 09:11 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

I have felt like on mushrooms I was being shown or told things by something other than myself. And seeing things I could not have produced on my own.

In retrospect, I can't throw out the possibility that these experiences were all created by my own mind...

I can't say I want that to be true... But It seems possible..

But for me the mushrooms do seem likely to be a form of communication between nature and man...

You've never felt that way tempest ?

Does anyone know any science behind if these chemicals could be used for communication ? It seems very plausible, if I remember correctly, plants communicate via chemicals through roots etc, and are rumored to be able to share information...

Maybe we are gaining the ability to communicate with other living entities...? Like psilocybin with mushrooms, dmt with... dmt, also derived from plants...

I thought they explain something like that in the DMT documentary on Netflix.

Thoughts ..?

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineJaegar
Formless One
 User Gallery

#24566150 - 08/19/17 09:31 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

I agree with Tempest. DMT binds to serotonin and dopamine receptors effecting the organism sensory perceptions and generating intense emotional affects. The brain makes a narrative of this chaos and you get a entertaining magical experience.

Edited by Jaegar (08/19/17 09:32 PM)

OfflineTempestDnB
Lost but found.
I'm a teapot

#24566180 - 08/19/17 09:46 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

I understand the interconnectedness of the world around me. I can really feel it under the influence of psychedelic drugs. But that's all me, nobody is telling me about it, or trying to show me it. Under the influence of dmt though I heard my own thoughts as though they were coming from somewhere else. It was just about organizing my life. It felt wise and foreign but I'm pretty sure it was me facing reality in a way.

--------------------

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

#24566283 - 08/19/17 10:26 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

What about our DNA?

What if we are gaining access to what's stored in it?

Also what are your thoughts on the akashic records? Do you not believe in them?

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineTempestDnB
Lost but found.
I'm a teapot

#24566317 - 08/19/17 10:41 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Why should I believe in something that there are only anecdotal accounts of? I don't have much faith in most things, I don't want to come off as rude.

--------------------

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

#24566326 - 08/19/17 10:47 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Enkidu said:
What about our DNA?

What if we are gaining access to what's stored in it?

Also what are your thoughts on the akashic records? Do you not believe in them?

I for one think it's a possibility, but i don't blindly believe in things, i must experience it for myself. So i am open minded towards there being information within our DNA or different mechanisms of the brain that are out of our reach during sober consciousness, or that we can tap into different levels of reality, and i do like the idea of the akashic records. I do think there's a source of information that we can tap into and it can tell/show us things, but idk how deep it goes.

--------------------

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

#24566357 - 08/19/17 11:02 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Not rude at all. I wanted to hear people's beliefs.

Glad to hear from those that shared

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
    #24567634 - 08/20/17 02:48 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

IMHO it''s nothing but your cerebral cortex on drugs. It's just the subjective, transient effect you get when you introduce an "active" outside agent that scrambles your neuronal pathways in a chaotic way.

The drug effect is profound, but is empty of any "meaning" per se, so it's best to not try to ascribe any meaning to it..  You'll just end up in an existential quagmire..

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract