Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: this is the place i come when i need to use the bathroom [Re: Enjoywho]
    #24564097 - 08/18/17 10:18 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Enjoywho said:
I shit my pants sick as fuck in Ballard Washington. 

I cleaned up at the safeway that was luckily right there with an open bathroom. Super gross. I thought it was just gonna be a fart.

All of those clothes went into the garbage. After I showered thoroughly. After walking home still ashamed 4 miles. Ugh what a nightmare.

:canthelpbutlaugh:

I had this one coworker at a past job -- older dude, 60-ish. His job was to drive a small bus and basically be a tour guide for the city of Houston for new ExxonMobil trainees that were arriving from out of the country.

I was in the break room and this motherfucker comes strolling into the break room telling me how he shit himself and drove the entire tour that way. He was talking about it casually, too. And loud. There were a bunch of cute, young college age-ish girls who worked there in the office, and they were coming in and out of the break room all the while this dude is just dropping me every detail about how he shit his pants.

I was sitting there like

:wellthatsweird:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: this is the place i come when i need to use the bathroom [Re: Nifflerz] * 6
    #24564116 - 08/18/17 10:28 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

I remember that time a shroomerite shit all over me and my tent. She finger painted my passed out body and her whole body with it. She looked like a football player ready for a game only with shit streaks on her cheeks.

Worst shroomery meet up ever.

She promised me a new tent and backed out.

Shitty as fuck.

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Re: this is the place i come when i need to use the bathroom [Re: vandago] * 4
    #24564118 - 08/18/17 10:29 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

vandago said:
I remember that time a shroomerite shit all over me and my tent. She finger painted my passed out body and her whole body with it. She looked like a football player ready for a game only with shit streaks on her cheeks.

Shitty as fuck.

:girlofdisapproval:

--------------------

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: this is the place i come when i need to use the bathroom [Re: Nifflerz] * 3
    #24564122 - 08/18/17 10:32 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

She stayed in that shit tent all Sunday too, until the whole campsite cleared out, then like a bronze raccoon slipped off into the woods to ride home covered in shit on her motorcycle.

Thats the only time I've ever slept with a friends ex

Will be the last.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: this is the place i come when i need to use the bathroom [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #24564123 - 08/18/17 10:32 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

:rofl:

Ya that's not a story i've shared ever. Lucky you.

One thing I hate about downtown seattle as I worked a couple blocks from the space needle. There is no where to fucking piss at all. I've pissed in every alley in the square acres that is downtown seattle.

I had to really take a shit one time as I forgot my morning shit. I just gave the nearest store my bank card. I don't care what you give me . How much it costs. Can I please get the keys to your restroom. I want some fire food. Charge it to the game I guess. Dealers choice. I got fed at my job and I would never pay 10$ plus 9% tax and i'm a good tipper and tipped him a 5 in cash. That's what it costs to use the restroom in downtown seattle.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Re: this is the place i come when i need to use the bathroom [Re: vandago] * 1
    #24564129 - 08/18/17 10:37 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

vandago said:
She stayed in that shit tent all Sunday too, until the whole campsite cleared out, then like a bronze raccoon slipped off into the woods to ride home covered in shit on her motorcycle

I've obviously never even met this chick but I think it's safe to say that she may very well be the most disgusting chick ever

:speechless:

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: this is the place i come when i need to use the bathroom [Re: Nifflerz]
    #24564132 - 08/18/17 10:38 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#24564159 - 08/18/17 11:04 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

vandago said:
She stayed in that shit tent all Sunday too, until the whole campsite cleared out, then like a bronze raccoon slipped off into the woods to ride home covered in shit on her motorcycle

I've obviously never even met this chick but I think it's safe to say that she may very well be the most disgusting chick ever

:speechless:

Camping is a very weird thing. I'm a guy so I can piss wherever. I can get the allure of it but I could be at home in my house.

I built this shit in pouring down rain.Hacking the stands off with a machete. I just went to sleep still soaking wet. Camping in Washington is great.That was a day after photo. Ya I lost my will to have fun a while ago sorry darlin.

I am proud of that craftmanship though.

Does a bear shit in the woods? I assume so and so do I. I've  been burying a shit hole since I was 10. Good times.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Invisible1234go
#1 Swiftie
 User Gallery

Re: this is the place i come when i need to use the bathroom [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #24564199 - 08/18/17 11:45 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Fuck I love you sprinks. A fucking legend you are.

i once cybered with sprinkles. what have you done? have you even seen her body shots?

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

#24564248 - 08/19/17 01:02 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Enjoywho said:
Camping in Washington is great.That was a day after photo.

Man camping in the remote woods of Washington state, or anywhere in the pacific northwest for that matter, is a dream of mine. Definitely on the bucket list.

In fact I would absolutely love to go camp near where the Roger Patterson bigfoot footage was caught :lol:

--------------------

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#24564367 - 08/19/17 04:26 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Washington is nice. I live about 20 minutes from the coast as well. So we get the weather that rolls off Alaska straight to us. Every time it rains it reminds me of home. As it doesn't snow much here. I've counted 3 times in 4 years. First snow fall was a big thing for me growing up. My birthdays in January. I'm a winter baby through and through. That meant snowboarding season. Fucking yes please :lol:

I was born and raised in Alaska. The cold is just what I do. You never get good at dealing with it. You just get a little better each time. I can't stand the heat that I can't deal with it and why I hate the state of Arizona with a passion. :rofl:

--------------------

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Loc: washington state Flag
    #24566909 - 08/20/17 08:53 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

vandago said:

Shitty as fuck.

who the hell was that?  that is disgusting.  I would have punched the bitch in the face for touching me with her poop.  What a freak.

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

Enjoywho said:
Camping in Washington is great.That was a day after photo.

Man camping in the remote woods of Washington state, or anywhere in the pacific northwest for that matter, is a dream of mine. Definitely on the bucket list.

In fact I would absolutely love to go camp near where the Roger Patterson bigfoot footage was caught :lol:

I live here and go camping all the time.  I dont even smear poop on people or anything.

--------------------
welcome to my world http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/326

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#24566926 - 08/20/17 09:05 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

Enjoywho said:
I shit my pants sick as fuck in Ballard Washington. 

I cleaned up at the safeway that was luckily right there with an open bathroom. Super gross. I thought it was just gonna be a fart.

All of those clothes went into the garbage. After I showered thoroughly. After walking home still ashamed 4 miles. Ugh what a nightmare.

I had this one coworker at a past job -- older dude, 60-ish. His job was to drive a small bus and basically be a tour guide for the city of Houston for new ExxonMobil trainees that were arriving from out of the country.

I was in the break room and this motherfucker comes strolling into the break room telling me how he shit himself and drove the entire tour that way. He was talking about it casually, too. And loud. There were a bunch of cute, young college age-ish girls who worked there in the office, and they were coming in and out of the break room all the while this dude is just dropping me every detail about how he shit his pants.

I was sitting there like

:wellthatsweird:

The real problem with downtown Seattle is there is one place you can use a restroom and that's the Westlake mall. I was working in downtown. I've probably pissed in every alley there is. They need to build some places to use the bathroom. As it's a crowded place. If it's an especially busy day I don't even smoke while I walk because there's just too many people around and I don't want to be rude.

I remember also having to take a shit so bad I couldn't hold it. Just giving the business my credit card. I don't care what you give me just fucking give me your key for your bathroom. I lit that bathroom up. I got some sort of chinese food lol.

--------------------

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

#24567049 - 08/20/17 10:08 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

so there are bathrooms but they're in establishments that you have to be a paying customer to use?

as many homeless people there is in seattle its no wonder its not like a 3rd world country and poop scattered all over the roads & in the water and everywhere.  they need to put a toilet on every block.  For sanitation sake.

I hate the city, I never go there except to seahawks, mariners games or concerts.  Which is rare now.  there is too many people for me to enjoy it.      I want a hockey team.  now.

--------------------
welcome to my world http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/326

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
Loc: Djibouti
Re: this is the place i come when i need to use the bathroom [Re: sprinkles]
    #24567442 - 08/20/17 01:24 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

My dream to get out to see the old growth forest. Legit I want to bad but I'm clear across the country.

Trying to do a Tampa Bay Gathering - west coast has all the fun. Sorry to hear there's poop everywhere in Seattle, that's why we don't have nice things

Edited by Citizen X (08/20/17 01:25 PM)

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
Re: this is the place i come when i need to use the bathroom [Re: Citizen X]
    #24567673 - 08/20/17 03:03 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Sprinks  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :hitit:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:  :poopbanana:

--------------------

Rate me here

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#24567683 - 08/20/17 03:08 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

sprinkles said:
so there are bathrooms but they're in establishments that you have to be a paying customer to use?

as many homeless people there is in seattle its no wonder its not like a 3rd world country and poop scattered all over the roads & in the water and everywhere.  they need to put a toilet on every block.  For sanitation sake.

I hate the city, I never go there except to seahawks, mariners games or concerts.  Which is rare now.  there is too many people for me to enjoy it.      I want a hockey team.  now.

Beside the westlake mall. More or less. And the doors are look over able so people don't do drugs. How embarrasing. Having someone relatively tall when your at your most vulnerable. Taking a shit. I've stared deep into the dude's eyes while I was mid wipe. I'll never forget that shit. That's his job I bet he has that happen a 1000 times a day.

Westlake center is a tourist attraction. Personally I've never boughten anything but food there.

I love seattle and all of the things you listed. But it's so spendy that who cares what you like. It's only for tourists and rich people. Why I live 2 and a half hours sw on the coast.

--------------------

Offlinesprinkles
otd president
Other User Gallery

Re: this is the place i come when i need to use the bathroom [Re: Enjoywho] * 2
    #24572836 - 08/22/17 08:07 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

:typingdog:

Edited by sprinkles (08/22/17 09:14 PM)

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
    #24573012 - 08/22/17 09:17 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Sprinkles what makes you happy?

--------------------

Rate me here

Invisible1234go
#1 Swiftie
 User Gallery

Re: this is the place i come when i need to use the bathroom [Re: Citizen X]
    #24573022 - 08/22/17 09:25 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

:monkeymouse:

:typingdog:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains