Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
New species of Human
    #2447931 - 03/18/04 03:48 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I think the humanrace is evolving at an ever faste rate especialy today as more and more minds are
awakening. Its an old form of evolution that started thousands of years ago which today is now producing
two species of humans us and them.

Thoes that have used psychedelic drugs have awekend to a new reality a totaly diffrent way of experiencing
the world they have almost become a new life form an alien. Although this change may not be apparent with just a
few sessions I beleive its like a changing from a catapillar to a butterfly all it takes is experience and time.

I beleive thoes that have experience the Psyhedelic state in this way are no longer human there are deviating from
the normal tribal games of money, power, domanation and greed and starting to seek a higher meaning than just
rather than mundane experience of fuck, work, eat, sleep and consume.

These changes can happens on many diffrent levels such as on a spacial awarness so rather than thinking
in or out of the box the psychedelic user can see ideas within a multidimensional hyper cube. These ideas can
be inside and out its even possible to think of ideas ligthyears away friom it.

But in modern society we are competing with the other specise them, thoes that have never tryed such substances.
The ones that play normal trible games, thoes that want power and money and want everyone else to be below them.
They want control they want slaves trapped in a never ending prision, brainwashing the masses to conform. Thoes that think in 2 dimensions rapeing the planet with no real clue or care to whats realy going on.

I just hope our species win the psychedelic user, no longer human, all alien.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: New species of Human [Re: EvilGir]
    #2448141 - 03/18/04 04:25 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

"devolving" would be a better word...we are rapidly becoming a more aggressive species..and not less aggressive...and this is actually consistent with darwin...for example..pot was not out-competed in the marketplace..but it was in the larger social darwinian context...the new species of human has long since been given a name ..homo economicus...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: New species of Human [Re: Annapurna1]
    #2448201 - 03/18/04 04:41 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Well i dont think Jezu is referring to the majority of the human race. He was pointing out a select few in his statement. But if you are going to look at the global scale of humans, the status quo... homo economicus might be a more fitting name.

But as i have realized on my trip this past week, there are so many people that have more problems to deal with in their own lives, than to consider any other outside issues. Its really sad when you see this, its even more sad when you think that more and more people are born every day who barely have a chance to even think about the things we think about.

In some ways you could say we are lucky because we have enough "freedom" to do so, because we are not as bogged down by certain issues that keep up from pondering these great questions. Once again... you have to remember there are people who are so caught up in their own ignorance of their life... and they suffer.

Maybe thats a sign that could lead to a devolution... if something is done to correct it.

--------------------
What?

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: New species of Human [Re: Zero7a1]
    #2448280 - 03/18/04 05:06 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Actually you have a really good point.

People that work dead-end jobs caught up in debt living life paycheck to paycheck really can't afford the luxury of psychadelics. Also, the homeless, 3rd world countries, people who's lives are generally just miserable. People who know nothing of psychadelics. The people who take psychadelics are (generally..some people..god) intelligent people. I think sometimes this gives off a bit of an impression that the psychadelics are what's making them so deep and wise. When really, they are just educated.

That's my say on it.

However, I need to clear this up. I feel psychadelics DO indeed change people for the better. Don't get me wrong. And I do agree that at times it seems that there are two classes of people. But, a HUGE majority of the non-psychadelic class don't have a choice.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1
    #2448567 - 03/18/04 06:40 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Without a doubt, we are evolving. So is every other living thing on this planet. Evolution never stops and never rests. As to what homo sap. is evolving into however, is anyones guess.

OfflineSpokesman
The HighPhilosopher

Loc: New Jersey U.S.
    #2452072 - 03/19/04 03:53 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I belive we are evolving and have been ever since we first bacame human. Now we evolve our technology more though. However, i dont think that just because you've experienced psychedelics you have "awakened". I have plenty of friends who are racist, criminal, closed minded dumb-asses who do acid and mushrooms just to get fucked up.

--------------------

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
    #2452093 - 03/19/04 04:01 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

We will upload our brains into the net and BECOME technology and stuff....

or something.

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

OfflineTimeTraveler
Another

Loc: I'm right here.
    #2453138 - 03/19/04 10:57 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I believe a few of you said that when one takes psychedelics, that person is "awakened". I do agree with that logic, but having experienced that form of awakening myself, and then stopping tripping for a long while, I see it as a temporary thing. I don't think of things now the way I remember thinking of them when I was using psychedelics on a semi-regular basis. Maybe I have adjusted to this awakening, or I have slipped back into the coma of day to day existance? What do you guys think?

--------------------
The air is cut with cyanide.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: New species of Human [Re: TimeTraveler]
    #2453249 - 03/20/04 12:16 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Psychadelics to me... offer an experience. Lasting the duration of trip, lasting through the integration of "reality" or soberness. You have to remember the things you saw in your experience.

It is a trip indeed! It very much reminds me of taking a trip anywhere away from home. Although the firs time i took shrooms, i felt like i was very much at home! But i learned something through not really travelling on psychadelics, it was more of a stationary introspective journey.

But off of psychadelics, i realize that there are things in my life that are very important, real, awakening without the aid of any outside chemical.

Psychadelics change in some ways the way you think for a short period of time, this can alter to a degree your road. Or destination... that destination maybe being the journey, it certaily provides a "trip".

Dont think that cause that you arent on shrooms that you arent right. Its like this vacation i went on this week, I realized what it was that i had left behind. What it was that i had found being there. I stepped outside of myself "home", and came to a greater understanding (outside perspective) of who i am, what it meant to be who i was.

While on my vacation, i didnt take any drugs, except for a couple of beers on st. patty's day  :beer:  :laugh: . But regardless, i was able to look at all these things without the use of a psychadelic...althout the experience was a trip to say the least :wink: :laugh:.

I wish i could just travel all over, it would be the greatest sensual pleasure and trip of all. Imagine all the surroundings you are vulnerable too, all the different stimuli to change the way you think. I dont know, thats just how it seems for me :smile: .

If you think about it... shrooms LOVE to travel!!!!  :heartpump:  :smile2:

--------------------
What?

OfflineSquatting_Otter
Freedom Code

Loc: point no point
    #2455916 - 03/20/04 10:46 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

My god I'm gonna puke next time I come across somebody claiming that he's part of a new master race. I puked this time too, and last time.

People who do mushrooms are no more enlightened than the rest. Sorry. You'd be surprised how many of the "lesser humans" have tried mushrooms and somehow failed to become blonde-haired and blue-eyed aryans. Er.. whatever

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: New species of Human [Re: Squatting_Otter]
    #2456000 - 03/20/04 11:43 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Now where did he claim to be from a "new master race"? As I read, he was stating a theory about how psychedelics may be causing a different form of conciousness to express itself among humans.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineGeeno
    #2456714 - 03/21/04 07:19 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

Say it my brotha.

OfflineGeeno
Re: New species of Human [Re: Annapurna1]
    #2456717 - 03/21/04 07:24 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

I hate that I have no better way to put this than, what is evolution without the loss of the unfit?

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

Re: New species of Human [Re: Geeno]
    #2456722 - 03/21/04 07:31 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

This unspoken hierarchy wreaks of shit.

Evolution without the loss of the unfit?
Define evolution and I'll tell you.

The word evolution has two different definitions on these forums.
1) Darwinism type evolution
2) Self-empowerment

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Re: New species of Human [Re: psyka]
    #2456747 - 03/21/04 08:04 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

Dam I did have a post here explaing my self a bit better but its gone, guess my computer screwed up or something. Anyway what I did try to say was that I understand that takeing mushrooms ect dosnt mean its gona make you super human or anything.

It dosent even make you a good person what it can do thoe is help speed up evolution or devolution, it all depends on the path that you wish to take. But a person who takes psychedelics would be found to be more creative than a non user. Drugs have been used for thousand of years to enhance what is already there be it good or bad.

I am not claiming to be from a superior race of beings, everyone is equal no matter how thick or intelegent one is. But LONG term psychedelic use from a wide variaty of substance does have some effect.

It must have just like long term effects from coke causes psychosis or cancer from smoking. I know these are negative examples but with carfull controll with psychedelics there would be positive responsis if one has a stable mind.

I am not saying if johnny takes mushrooms 5 times hes gona be enlightend, what im saying is if johhny is a good honest person who takes mushroom, L.S.D, Mescaline, DMT and so on over a period of 30 years and being responsable then he woudl be half way there.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

OfflineSquatting_Otter
Freedom Code

#2456822 - 03/21/04 08:54 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

???

Umm.. if somebody works at a skill and self-discipline for 30 years they would be a LOT further than somebody who just sat on their ass and ate mushrooms for 30 years. If you do anything for 30 years you will change. I don't understand what magical effects you are claiming mushrooms have on people's "evolution".

I'm not convinced that mushrooms alter anyone anywhere enough to warrant classifying them as part of a new species. You're misusing the word evolution, and your whole theory makes no sense.

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

#2457062 - 03/21/04 11:06 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

I didnt say that you just sat on your ass and took mushrooms and did nothing for 30 years. You still must work towards what you want to achieve, I think people are misunderstanding the reason not just to take mushrooms but all psychedelics.
Remember these things are a powerfull tool not just something to take to get fucked up.

If you take two people of same intelligence and gave one a course of psychedelics for 30 years and the other without and told them both to meditate.
The person with the psychedelic experience will achive more than the person with out if they where trained by the same teacher.

What I am tring to say is that psychedelics would give you an evolutionary advantage if used correctly.

If psychedelics where not such a powerfull tool or even gave the user the remote bit of knoledge or insite to the world what is the point of takeing them. Just to escape or see colourfull patterns. There is no other reason at all other to help evole the mind.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Edited by jezu (03/21/04 11:17 AM)

OfflineSquatting_Otter
Freedom Code

#2457104 - 03/21/04 11:22 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmprove it:

"If you take two people of same intelligence and gave one a course of psychedelics for 30 years and the other without and told them both to meditate.
The person with the psychedelic experience will achive more than the person with out if they where trained by the same teacher."

"What I am tring to say is that psychedelics would give you an evolutionary advantage if used correctly. "

this is total.. garbage.

InvisibleYidakiMan
Stranger
Male User Gallery
    #2457114 - 03/21/04 11:26 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

I'm not sure about complete garbage. Maybe a little over idealistic, but certainly not garbage.

OfflineSquatting_Otter
Freedom Code

Re: New species of Human [Re: YidakiMan]
    #2457121 - 03/21/04 11:28 AM (20 years, 30 days ago)

no.. making grand claims with nothing to back the claim up is poor form. low score. Garbage

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order