Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Next >
InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: The Left Needs To Condemn Violence On the Left Also [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24563868 - 08/18/17 08:19 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
Quote:

ballsalsa said:
I don't know to what extent that's true, but I would rather have the more dangerous elements of society out in the open where i can see them, than plotting away in basement meetings and shit.  While they hide, they can tell themselves that they're the silent majority, but out in the open, the public at large can disabuse them of that notion.

alright.

but they need to be allowed to rally (like any common Muslim group, that are not met with ANTIFA violence) so that they DO NOT MOVE INTO BASEMENTS.

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT?

you remove their ability to use the internet...you disabuse them of their rights to expression, and their ability to protest (and counter-protest with no PERMITS, BY THE FUCKING BY), you're gonna MAKE THIS SHIT HAPPEN, THAT YOU DON'T WANT.

:shrug: fuck how many times in one day can a person make this fucking clear as fucking daylight?

It isn't that i don't understand your premise.  You've made yourself fairly clear.  I just don't think you're right.  It's too late for this all to simmer down.  everyone involved has invested too much publicly.  I'm honestly not sure what you mean about taking away their free speech rights or whatever. I never advocated that.  They should be free to spout whatever hateful shit they want, and anyone should be able to oppose their speech with speech of their own.  It's gonna lead to more violence though, and when it does, hopefully the law will be applied equally.  under those conditions, everyone can make an informed decision about where they stand, and if it's worth going to jail or dying for.

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: The Left Needs To Condemn Violence On the Left Also [Re: ballsalsa]
    #24563880 - 08/18/17 08:24 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

well, i don't give a fuck if you advocated, quite fucking honestly, i was making  a point, and since you're being so vocal, i thought i'd play interlocutor and interject. Google is shutting down not only right-wing platforms but left-wing platforms too, such as people decrying and pertaining to certain political events, ie, community journalism.

this plays into the entire thing that i am speaking about, which a: you admit you understand but b: you only seemingly comprehend some of it (and only could possibly understand this "some") because you don't seem to have the whole story.

well, :themoreyouknow: i suppose. you say too late? well i say, what the fuck are you talking about? i am talking about the fact that the left pushed this shit with their hypocritical "equality" platform, which is a sham, DE-PLATFORMED people ON THE LEFT, as well as the right, for the sake of cleaning up political SENTIMENTS.

all while the mainstream media panders to the left, and insinuates the Trump administration PLUS ANY PERSON WHOM APPROVES OF IT, a NAZI, A LITERAL FUCKING NAZI.

i am trying to address seemingly a different and more dire problem than you.

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
    #24563896 - 08/18/17 08:29 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Seemingly.

How do you plan to tackle this dire problem?

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: The Left Needs To Condemn Violence On the Left Also [Re: ballsalsa]
    #24563901 - 08/18/17 08:32 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

by getting people to think. that's it. otherwise, it'll either work itself out of contracting into a new Historical event to at once expand it's influence unto the rest of humanities futurity, enveloping a lot of Historical dialogue into a paradigm of cohesion and separation to the likes that humans may have only laid eyes on in the days of pre-recorded History, and whether they lived, is another whim altogether.

or it will contract, and there will be hell to pay, until the next time.

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: The Left Needs To Condemn Violence On the Left Also [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #24563916 - 08/18/17 08:37 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

I agree with ballsalsa. Let people utter whatever nonsense they want, however they want it in a peaceful noncriminal manner. But the people without the permit should be dispersed immediately. They can have their protest the day after. When it isn't obviously going to cause someone (likely many someones) to be hurt.

Yet when it all comes down it... The extremists of both sides don't care if they hurt the other. They'd like to. And that is the problem. That is what pretty much guarantees problems.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: The Left Needs To Condemn Violence On the Left Also [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24563922 - 08/18/17 08:39 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

But the people without the permit should be dispersed immediately. They can have their protest the day after. When it isn't obviously going to cause someone (likely many someones) to be hurt.

in otherwords, like everyone else is saying, ANTIFA shouldn't have been there. :smirk: hehehehe

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#24563937 - 08/18/17 08:44 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

I dunno. I don't blame them for feeling inclined to show up. Not considering everything and their convictions (whether or not I agree with many of their convictions.) I do blame law enforcement for not being ready to break that shit up at the drop of a hat.

I think it's funny how some people seem to want a police state when, as it is, they can't effectively police the state.

:lol:

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Offlineakira_akuma

#24563941 - 08/18/17 08:46 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

the police were told to stand down. the mayor rallied against the march, himself. the police did not keep crowds displaced from one another, and they in fact put them in each other's way, and effectively routed the march out of the civic square, where they were met with more counter-opposition.

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: The Left Needs To Condemn Violence On the Left Also [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #24563943 - 08/18/17 08:47 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Case and point.

He will probably win the next election for that though.
Like the government should be concerned with protecting the people, more than anything. They're not supposed to lead alot of wannabe confederates into a wouldbe battle. That's incredibly negligent.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

#24563956 - 08/18/17 08:55 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:
Case and point.

He will probably win the next election for that though.
Like the government should be concerned with protecting the people, more than anything. They're not supposed to lead alot of wannabe confederates into a wouldbe battle. That's incredibly negligent.

QFP.

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#24563960 - 08/18/17 09:00 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

So, if that's true, the responsibility for that incident falls on the mayor. The general assembly, or maybe the feds, should impeach him for inciting a riot.

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

#24563968 - 08/18/17 09:02 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=palemoon&q=Charlottesville+mayor+%22stand+down+order%22&ia=web

draw your own opinions. i don't like "sourcing" things from news sites...everyone is so...you know...on edge, i feel like i can't even rely on any sources, and take everything with a grain of salt.
PS:

video of the march

also a commentary video from a Jewish Conservative

yay!

Edited by akira_akuma (08/18/17 09:34 PM)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: The Left Needs To Condemn Violence On the Left Also [Re: Asante] * 4
    #24564099 - 08/18/17 10:20 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
You are aware that the average Japanese has a HIGHER IQ score than the average American right? Affirmative action my foot.

You are also aware that SJWs basically don't exist in Japan. Coincidence???? :lol: Super high IQ and no SJWs :strokebeard: Correlation or causation I wonder?
And they accept like... 25 refugees a year. They have one of the strictest immigration policies in the world and it works very well.
Not sure why we are comparing the two anyway, they are completely different countries and cultures.

--------------------

Invisiblemycosis
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSA Flag
Re: The Left Needs To Condemn Violence On the Left Also [Re: Shroomism] * 2
    #24564115 - 08/18/17 10:28 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

If they let more than 25 a year in the island might become unstable, tip over, and capsize!

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: The Left Needs To Condemn Violence On the Left Also [Re: Asante] * 2
    #24564131 - 08/18/17 10:37 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Blood and Soil

:rofl:

Fresh off the presses

The Violent Left Exposed

--------------------

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: The Left Needs To Condemn Violence On the Left Also [Re: Shroomism]
    #24564135 - 08/18/17 10:40 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

i really hope Asante of all people wasn't using "Blood and Soil" as a slogan.

OfflineKing Klick
That Guy Everyone Knows
Male User Gallery

#24564278 - 08/19/17 01:45 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Op  is too far right to be a leftist. Let the moderates do nothing as we fight the bastards. Grandiose

--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#24564357 - 08/19/17 04:00 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
i really hope Asante of all people wasn't using "Blood and Soil" as a slogan.

I'm not, what are you even talking about?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleyogabunnyM
fancy cat
Female User Gallery

Loc: Nasty Women Get Shit Done
Re: The Left Needs To Condemn Violence On the Left Also [Re: Shroomism] * 2
    #24564557 - 08/19/17 08:42 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, it's totally all antifa's fault.....:rolleyes:

January 20, 2017: A right-wing extremist shoots a protestor at a Milo Yiannopoulos event at the University of Washington.

January 29, 2017: Alexandre Bissonnette walks into a mosque in Canada during evening prayers and opens fire, shooting 17 people and killing six of them.

January 2017: Over 40 Jewish centers in the U.S. receive bomb threats.

February 22, 2017:  Adam Purinton tells two men from India to “get out of my country” then shoots both plus a bystander, killing one.

February 28, 2017: a mosque in Toronto is set on fire by arsonists.

March 12, 2017: a mosque in Ypsilanti, MI. is set on fire by arsonists.

March 20, 2017: James Jackson arrives in Manhattan with a sword and stabs the first black man he sees to death.  He later tells authorities he “intended to kill as many black men as he could.”

March 24, 2017: Yelling “I hate Muslims!” a man in Minneapolis stabbed a Somali man in an attempt to kill him. 

March 26, 2017: A racist mob attacks a 15-year-old Polish boy in Gloucestershire and, when a local Asian shopkeeper tries to intervene, attack him as well with crowbars and baseball bats, then attempt to run him over with a car.

March 31, 2017: A 17-year-old Iranian/Kurdish boy is nearly beaten to death by a mob of eight people in Croydon after he revealed to them that he was a refugee.

April 6, 2017: A Charlotte store is set on fire by an arsonist who leaves a warning message for the shop owner that he “did not want any refugee business owners and that they would torture the owner if they did not leave and go back to where they came from,” according to police.  It was signed “White America.”

April 30, 2017: A  white man storms a pool party in San Diego and shoots four black women, two black men, and one Latino man while allowing white attendees to leave.  One victim dies while the other six sustain critical injuries.

May 5, 2017: A man walking his dog on South Beach in Miami is confronted by two men who call him a “fucking faggot,” then attack him, beating him unconscious.  At one point in the attack, one of the attackers shouts  “all faggots need to die and we’re going to make sure they do!”

May 14, 2017: Vandals spray-paint hate graffiti on the home of a black family in upstate New York before attempting to set the house on fire while the family slept.  Although the family escaped unscathed, their garage burnt to the ground and their house suffered some damage.

May 17, 2017: A homophobic mob break into the home of a gay couple and shoot and stab both men to death. 

May 20, 2017: University of Maryland student and member of the “alt-Reich” facebook group Sean Urbanski walks up to 22-year-old Richard Collins III, who is black and who Urbanski does not know, and stabs him to death in an unprovoked attack.

May 24, 2017: A barrage of doxxing, rape threats, and death threats received by trans comic book artist Sophie Labelle forces her to cancel an appearance and event at a Halifax book store, which also received bomb threats and threats of attacking the event.  Labelle is forced into hiding.

May 26, 2017: Three men intervene on a MAX train in Portland when they witness another man verbally abusing two Muslim women with an Islamophobic tirade.  The Islamophobe responds by pulling out a knife and stabs the three interveners, killing two of them. 

May 27, 2017: A white man drives his pickup truck through a campsite, targeting the Native Americans camping there while yelling racial slurs at them.  He intentionally drives over two Native American men, killing one and injuring the other.

March 3, 2017: A Sikh man is shot and injured in front of his Seattle house by a white man waring a mask, who yells at him to “go back to your country!”

May 27, 2017: A 34-year-old Anthony Hammond lets loose with a flurry of racial slurs directed at a black man in a parking lot, then pulls out a machete and stabs the man before barricading himself in his apartment for several hours, until finally surrendering to police.

January 1, 2017: 19-year-old Nathan Richardson encounters 67-year-old jogger Wenqing Xu and beats him to death in an unprovoked, random attack.  After committing the murder, Richardson texted his friends that he “fucked sum chink up. Bodied him. I think pure crime scene – his head’s gone,”

June 18, 2017: two men armed with baseball bats attack a group of Muslim teenagers, kidnapping a 17-year-old girl, who they beat to death, dumping her body in a pond.

June 1, 2017: A Princeton professor and racialized woman is forced to cancel a three-city lecture tour to promote her book about the Black Lives Matter movement after receiving over 50 death threats.

June 19, 2017: Shouting “I’m going to kill all Muslims!” 47-year-old Darren Osborne drives a courier van through a crowd of Muslims leaving a Finsbury mosque, killing one person and injuring ten others.

January 28, 2017: a First Nations woman walking with her sister is struck by a trailer hitch hurled from a passing vehicle.  After struggling in hospital for several months, she succumbs to her injuries. 

June 21, 2017:  an Islamophobe approaches a Muslim man and woman sitting in a car stopped at a traffic light and knocks on the window.  When the driver rolls down the window, the Islamophobe sprays the driver and passenger with acid, severely burning both.  :

February 21, 2017: a 24-year-old transgender woman is shot and killed in Chicago, IL.

February 26, 2017: a transgender woman is shot and killed in New Orleans, LA.

March 1, 2017: a transgender woman is stabbed to death in New Orleans, LA.

March 22, 2017: a 38-year-old transgender woman is shot and killed in Baltimore, MD.

April 21, 2017: a 28-year-old transgender woman is shot and killed in Miami, FL.

May 17, 2017: a 34-year-old transgender woman is shot and killed in Fresno, CA.

July 2, 2017:  a 28-year-old transgender woman is shot and killed in Lynchburg, VA.

June 3, 2017: 38-year-old white supremacist Phillip Wade racially abuses a 57-year-old black man on an Oakley, CA. bus, then pulls a knife and stabs the man to death while the man is walking away from the confrontation.  The victim is the third racialized person Wade has stabbed in the past six years and the second person he’s murdered. 

July 16, 2017: A man attempts to pull the hijab off of a Muslim woman waiting for the tube in London, then hits her when she resists.  He then pins her friend to the wall and spits in her face before leaving. 

July 16, 2017: Arsonists set a mosque in Manchester ablaze.

July 18, 2017: A NASA researcher of South Asian descent has her car windshield shattered by a rock thrown through it by an assailant screaming “go back to your country!”  She’s injured in the attack.

July 19, 2017: Two men exit a car and attack a racialized pedestrian with their fists and an iron bar. 

August 5, 2017: A mosque in Bloomington, Minnesota is firebombed, narrowly missing killing & injuring dozens of members there for morning prayers.

August 8, 2017: A well-known Chicago neo-nazi starts an altercation at a concert, then pulls out a smuggled knife and stabs a man and a woman at the show.

August 12, 2017:  A white supremacist in Charlottesville, VA. drives his car at high speed directly into a crowd of anti-racist protestors, killing one woman and seriously injured 19 other people.

--------------------

InvisibleCyrus19
Represents Enlil's Hope

Re: The Left Needs To Condemn Violence On the Left Also [Re: yogabunny]
    #24564560 - 08/19/17 08:43 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Antifa is a nuisance the neo nazis are terrorists.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Next >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates