Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Amazon Tacos

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleLemurLemur
Pray for Boog
 User Gallery

Loc: Drinking on the roof Flag
Weird tracers N hallucinations
    #24554585 - 08/15/17 12:18 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

So like when my thumbs swipes past my phone screen ill get a blue tracer and when i walked into the kitchen steam was coming from an empty pot, there were a few more but thats what i remember.
I think im just tired but could the pc cacti brew have any effect on tonight?
I get usual tired hallucinations ,shadow ppl n shadow bugs. So this cool its just weird cause they aint usually like these

--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFreeTheSoul
The wonderer.
Re: Weird tracers N hallucinations [Re: LemurLemur] * 1
    #24554613 - 08/15/17 12:30 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

You're in need of a frontal lobotomy. :taco::cheers:

OfflineLed Zeppelin
Tripper

Re: Weird tracers N hallucinations [Re: FreeTheSoul]
    #24554649 - 08/15/17 12:57 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I wish that's all I had my HPPD is insane. It almost went away completely after a few years clean then after a few bowls and some acid it came back full force

InvisiblePlain
You are the universe
Male User Gallery

Loc: In the moment
Re: Weird tracers N hallucinations [Re: Led Zeppelin]
    #24554652 - 08/15/17 12:59 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

What is HPPD like im genuinely curious?

--------------------
"You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle."

- Eckhart Tolle

“Everybody is ‘you’. Everybody is ‘I’. That’s our name. We all share that.”

- Alan Watts

"Cosmic apotheosis wears off quicker than Salvia"

- Rick Sanchez (voice of Justin Roiland)

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male

Loc: subtropics
Re: Weird tracers N hallucinations [Re: FreeTheSoul] * 2
    #24554663 - 08/15/17 01:04 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FreeTheSoul said:
You're in need of a frontal lobotomy. :taco::cheers:

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy.:grin:

OfflineLed Zeppelin
Tripper

Re: Weird tracers N hallucinations [Re: Plain] * 1
    #24554675 - 08/15/17 01:10 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

It stands for Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder as in, some of the visual effects of hallucinogens never seem to go away. It obviously varies in intensity but some of the common disturbances include visual static (most noticeable when looking at a blank surface such as the sky or a wall), slight movement of objects, subtle patterns (especially noticeable when staring at a blank surface without moving ones eyes for a few seconds), travers, and after images. It is believed by some to be strictly a visual disorder but many people suffer from anxiety and depersonalization/derealization disorders as well. In some the anxiety is just a reaction to the visuals and not part of the disorder itself.

Almost no research has been done on HPPD and its exact mechanisms are unknown (5ht2A receptor damage?). Is it a form of PTSD, "permafried", never truly coming down? No one really knows. Some people who suffer from anxiety and have never done these drugs have some of the same symptoms, so that's something.

Most psychoactive substances seem to make it worse. In my case, weed or any hallucinogen will exasperate the symptoms for a long period of time while drugs like alcohol and cocaine will worsen it for a few days before returning to baseline.

The only way to rid yourself of it is to stay completely clean for as long as it takes, which could be never.

Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

Re: Weird tracers N hallucinations [Re: Led Zeppelin]
    #24554850 - 08/15/17 03:24 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

It's a hyperawareness thing. Drugs make you hyperaware and sorta open those neuro function doors in yur mind and they can stay open to a varying degrees. I think it's largely psychological and can be overcome by forgetting about it and unlearning those neuro functions. Helps to continuously remind yourself to not fixate on it, let it go. It can resolve 100%

OfflineMad_Larkin
fnord
I'm a teapot
Loc: British West Indies Flag
Re: Weird tracers N hallucinations [Re: LemurLemur]
    #24554911 - 08/15/17 04:56 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LemurLemur said:
So like when my thumbs swipes past my phone screen ill get a blue tracer and when i walked into the kitchen steam was coming from an empty pot, there were a few more but thats what i remember.
I think im just tired but could the pc cacti brew have any effect on tonight?
I get usual tired hallucinations ,shadow ppl n shadow bugs. So this cool its just weird cause they aint usually like these

:underage:

--------------------
dugasprogie:ramen calcifies ur third eye
DoD

InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Weird tracers N hallucinations [Re: Plain] * 1
    #24554931 - 08/15/17 05:13 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Plain said:
What is HPPD like im genuinely curious?

Mine lasted maybe 6-8 months. Just mild tracers and shadows and ripplings in vision, as one might have on a mild shroom trip. Most noticeable mornings and nights.

It never bothered me much; kinda like the eye floater I developed in one eye after my last motorbike crash. The mind learns to filter out such things as much as possible after a time.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Amazon Tacos

Community >> The Pub