Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd, Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePinballWizard
Naive and Gullible as usual

Plans for my First Trip
    #2455396 - 03/20/04 09:03 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

In a few weeks I am planning on trying shrooms for the first time, and here is my plan:

I am going to be tripping with 2 other people I have known for years. Both of them have been stoned before, but never tried anything else. I have never even been stoned. They are going to come to my house at about 9:00 in the morning. It is the first day of Spring Break, so we don't have to worry about parents or anything like that. We are going to make peanut butter and mushroom sandwiches, each of us having about 1/16 ounces. Then we are going to chill in my living room, listening to Pink Floyd or some other trippy music. When it hits the peak, we will either just hang out or go for a walk in the forest by my house. I have some MC Escher books and glowsticks if we feel the need. On our way back down, we will either just chill or watch Fantasia.

I have spent hours researching shrooms on the Internet and talking to shroomers, so I suppose I will be the guide for the journey.

So what do you think? Any ideas or recommendations? I am thinking about trying to get stoned before this experience so I will have some idea of what it will be like.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Plans for my First Trip [Re: PinballWizard]
    #2455421 - 03/20/04 09:19 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

you should be good :smile:

make sure to chew them up as much as possible. I always eat mine with a bar of chocolate to disguise the taste. Works like a charm. Drink OJ or whatever..oj just tasts sooo good.

You have never been stoned? shit...id say just smoke about 30 minuted after you eat them...you will be the highest bastard on the face of the earth :smile:

be sure to save some pot tho for the rest of the trip...pot goes with everything...especially psycadelics. Smoking pot before shrooming really wont prepare you...there totally different..kinda hte same if you never smoked but nothing can really prepare you for hte psycadelic experience.

1/16 would be good for you first time...the you will definalty want to smoke pot tho on a low dose like that. Ive eaten less than an 8th only 1 time and that was about a gram and i just felt high on pot or something.

have a good time man :smile: welcome to the shroomery...dont be a stranger..lots of love in the pub :gd_icon:

ps: dont forget the tunes. Shpongle is a must! i cannot stress this enough...shpongle is the best music for shrooms bar none. Also be sure to get some Grateful Dead and mabey some infected mushroom and stuff like that.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflinePinballWizard

Re: Plans for my First Trip [Re: Vulture]
    #2455449 - 03/20/04 09:33 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

This site seems friendly enough.  A lot of the other drug forums I browsed before settling on this mostly consisted of posts like "u fagot.  u arnt hardcore like me if u havnt mixed draino and gasoline and injected it into ur arm"

The whole reason I want to try getting stoned a few days before the shrooming is so I don't get freaked out having little control over my actions and have a bad trip.  But if you say smoking during the onset will make it that much better, then I'm all for it.  :smile:

InvisibleImOver18
FormerlyMr.Sleep

#2455489 - 03/20/04 09:54 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

This sounds like me tripping my first time. Except I tripped alone my first time, because I had heard what a powerful drug mushrooms were, and I didn't know what I might be capable of under their influence. I was a very experienced smoker though when I tripped, and had been clean for a few months and had grown them myself. I tripped, and it was a really incredible beautiful thing. I'm assuming you're a kid, and you may not be, or you may just deny it after I post this because you don't want some Mods removing your account or whatnot, I understand. But if you are a kid, think of everything (that could lead to you getting caught). I tripped when I was 15, and didn't get caught the following 10 times I tripped. And I continued to respect the drug I was using, moderating heavily who I tripped with, making sure there wouldn't be any problems I'd need to explain away to parents. You say your parents won't be a problem, have a back up plan. My parents were never home, NEVER, but I understood after past experiences of having them show up out of fucking NOWHERE that anything can happen at ANYTIME. People, especially teenagers tend to lose touch with that shit, your parents aren't sticking to a permanent schedule. They could have car trouble, they could get a moldy cheeseburger for lunch and get food poisoning and would have to come home sick, you NEVER know bro. So have a back up plan, make sure your friends aren't going to be screaming about colors and shit in the event that someone did come home. You should be straight on 1/16's. But you never know really. I ate 1 gram of popcorn grown shrooms a while back and tripped til I passed out, wild shit. It's good you've been researching too, I researched for 3 months, easily 7 hours a night about mushrooms and their effects, and how to grow them :wink:, before I finally tripped. It was well, well worth it. Good luck buddy, let us know how it goes.

InvisibleImOver18
FormerlyMr.Sleep

Re: Plans for my First Trip [Re: ImOver18]
    #2455492 - 03/20/04 09:56 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

P.S. - You don't need to have tried pot before tripping. I tripped with a friend who had never tried pot before and he did very well. He was a very calm kid though who wouldn't freak out easily.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
    #2456075 - 03/21/04 02:28 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

yeah..just remember if you start getting deep dont fight it...nothing bad is going to happen. Just let go and let what happens happen. if you fight it and dont just ride it out and enjoy it then it wont be fun.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflinePinballWizard

Re: Plans for my First Trip [Re: Vulture]
    #2457542 - 03/21/04 04:36 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for the supportive comments. I don't think I really need to worry about my parents coming home. My parents are divorced, and both of them get home at about 6:00. I'm gonna be trippin' at my mom's house, and she works about an hour away. I'm gonna tell them that I'm at a friend's house all day, so I don't have to worry about them calling.

Any other words of wisdom? I'm not quite sure wether I should smoke pot during it like Vulture said, because if I continue to use shrooms I don't want to feel like I have to smoke pot every time too.

InvisibleImOver18
FormerlyMr.Sleep

#2457937 - 03/21/04 07:00 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Don't smoke pot while you're using them. I really wouldn't. You haven't done either yet, why mix them already?

Offlinesublimished
Stranger
    #2457985 - 03/21/04 07:25 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Hey im in the same boat as you, PinBall. Planning on tripping for my first time with a good friend in the next few months. Neither of us have ever done any type of drug before. I've been researching all this stuff the past week and my biggest dilemma is getting the mushrooms LOL

Where did you grow yours under the radar? I will probably end up buying them from a friend but i hate not knowing exactly what i will get

OfflinePinballWizard

Re: Plans for my First Trip [Re: sublimished]
    #2458101 - 03/21/04 08:13 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Sorry sublimished, but I didn't grow them. My brother is in college and he's gonna get them for me from a friend who lives in his dorm. There's really a low possibility of you getting anything other than magic mushrooms, just make sure you identify them with a picture.

But if you do decide to grow them, there's loads of information on this site and www.erowid.org.

Offlinesublimished
Stranger
    #2458120 - 03/21/04 08:22 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

i musta been going crazy i thought you said you grew em sorry

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Plans for my First Trip [Re: sublimished]
    #2458259 - 03/21/04 09:17 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

"There's really a low possibility of you getting anything other than magic mushrooms, just make sure you identify them with a picture."

pretty much. will probably be cubensis. There were some that were going around that people were charing incredible amounts for a gram. People would take a gram and trip for well over 6 hours, with insane visuals. I assume they musta been liberty caps or something. And considering that they will be dry, identifying with a picture probably wont help too much

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offline4369875
Norse God

Loc: Asheville, NC
Re: Plans for my First Trip [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #2458350 - 03/21/04 09:42 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

imover18 said that he grew them

--------------------
"I believe that if people would learn to use LSD's vision-inducing capability more wisely, under suitable conditions, in medical practice and in conjunction with meditation, then in the future this problem child could become a wonderchild."
- - Albert Hofmann

InvisibleImOver18
FormerlyMr.Sleep

Re: Plans for my First Trip [Re: 4369875]
    #2458413 - 03/21/04 10:01 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Antihermes said:
imover18 said that he grew them

No I didn't.

InvisibleImOver18
FormerlyMr.Sleep

#2458417 - 03/21/04 10:02 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Oh yeah I did.

Invisiblemoeshroom
golden student
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
    #2458424 - 03/21/04 10:03 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

FWIW, I didn't get high the first 8 time times I smoked weed. It was decent KB and I held my hits in. So, PinballWizard, if you smoke weed for the first with your shrooms you may get high as a mofo or else you may just get tripped out. Either way you won't know whether the weed hit you or not and what to expect next you smoke or trip. I recommend to get familiar with at least one of the drugs before you try the combo.

--------------------

Offlinesublimished
Stranger
Re: Plans for my First Trip [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #2459188 - 03/22/04 02:01 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

"There were some that were going around that people were charing incredible amounts for a gram. People would take a gram and trip for well over 6 hours, with insane visuals. I assume they musta been liberty caps or something."

possible they were laced?
Is there a way to find out an average price to expect off the street in my area?

OfflineTasty_Smurf_House
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #2459286 - 03/22/04 02:46 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Hope you have a good trip. :smile:

See you around the zoomery.

OfflinePinballWizard

Re: Plans for my First Trip [Re: Tasty_Smurf_House]
    #2460759 - 03/22/04 05:41 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for all of the tips. It's still not for 2 weeks though. I'm really excited about it (in class all I can do is draw magic mushrooms on my paper.) I just hope 1/16 will be enough for visuals.

InvisibleImOver18
FormerlyMr.Sleep

#2460957 - 03/22/04 06:23 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Even without visuals it's still a moving experience.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd, Shpongle

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience