Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
2c-e report
    #2455386 - 03/20/04 08:59 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

my bestfriend comes over at like 12am last night unexpected and wakes me up, we hadn't tripped together for a while so we decide to take 25mg 2c-e each, this was her first experience with phens (except mdma but that's diffrent really) lots of experience with shrooms but that;s about it, she's taken 5-meo-amt before as well. I've had many trips on 2c-e some at higher doses than last night and never was it so completly intense, i've never eaten it with another person before cuz not to many people i know are intersted in less known psychedelics, anyway she trusts me so down the hatch it went.

this experience seriously rivaled an intense lsd trip, she got pretty scared throughout the night than happy than scared over and over like the thought loops of lsd. the music was basically setting the mood for the night like happy upbeat music having the time of our lives, dark music like some floyd and shit started getting creepy. so she had some problems letting go and just clearing her mind and recent personal issues didn't help but we talked about all of it, getting everything out ect. like when rolling telling each other our deepest secrects which there isn't much we hadn't already since were so close but still got some stuff out that night involving more recent stuff since we don't see each other so much recently.

all the normal phen visuals were there the vibrating ect. but it also came with the most amazing CEVs we've ever had, like so crazy i would shut my eyes and go into another world and it seemed so real i couldn't distinguish between the CEV world and reality, sometimes scary stuff would happen behind my eyelids and i was convinced it was actually happening until i would kinda come back and have to shake my head and wake up form this incrediblely lucid dream, the whole night seems so surreal looking back.

the only down side except the occasional times we went into dark spots of our minds (which i like actually but it frightens her somewhat though she keeps her composure well) was the nausea, it would come and go all throughout the night and puking (which we both did, me like 2hrs into it and her like 5hrs into it) didn't help much, well it made the nausea go away for a while but it would come back still, be really bad for like 5mins then go away only to resurface like 40mins later.

a few times during the night we would just get so into the music, i could feel it pulsing through me, like sometimes this incredibly euphoric sensation would start in my head and just resonate through my body and it was the best feeling i've ever experienced, better than mdma, crack, herion or orgasm though it wasn't constant like mdma and only happened like 3 times that night it was fuckin awesome.

cuddling was amazing, we would melt into each other and just become this gooey ball of pleasure, sometimes my arms would feel as though they were passing through her body really weird. we were on each other like animals making out and kissing, sucking, nibbling each others necks, pulling hair, just so animalistic and hot, it was crazy. we
attempted sex but were just to confused, like not really knowing to take each others pants off and it would have been to much work anyway plus we were just in this groove where we didn't want to pause to remove clothing since it felt so good anyway we just ending up dry humping. maybe to much info but i'm trying to include all the nights memories, plus thinking back has put me in such a natural euphoria.

the effects lingered on until about 10am the next morning and left us worn out with sore muscles and jaws from grinding our teeth all night, it felt so good to just relax my mind and try to sleep though i haven't really gotten more than 2hrs of sleep since then i've been laying down all day though so i fell ok. so yeah that was my night :heart:

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: 2c-e report [Re: John]
    #2455405 - 03/20/04 09:07 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

take the clothes of man!

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflineJuggtop
Stranger

Re: 2c-e report [Re: Vulture]
    #2458027 - 03/21/04 07:47 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like you had an amazing night man. Im defeniately with vulture on this one the clothes should have come off.

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: 2c-e report [Re: Juggtop]
    #2458050 - 03/21/04 07:59 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

we were half naked the whole night, the pants are what was hard to figure out. anyway having sex wasn't really that important to me at the time, this girl is my bestfriend before that chick i fuck, you know. i've had sex with her on shrooms before and it was pretty weird, what happened was just as good anyway, really though i don't think sex would have been that great cuz we both wouldn't have been to cordinated or anything, kinda like 2 virgins going at it but worse, we were really really confused.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Anonymous

Re: 2c-e report [Re: John]
    #2458099 - 03/21/04 08:12 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

that sounds like you guys had a great time!! wow, this really makes me want to try it now. :tongue:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience