Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineXray
Stranger
I want to thank everybody and give my opinion on Golden Teachers.
    #24552909 - 08/14/17 10:40 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

I had an AWESOME first grow because of ALL OF YOU and I would like to call out a special thanks out to somebody that goes by the handle Roger Rabbit!! You are spot on!!! But I don't want to take anything away from this community as a whole because all of you, expert growers to people that ask noobie questions, cause I had the same ones too I just didn't have to post them because someone had all ready asked. With that said Id like to make a comment about Golden Teachers. They are GREAT cubes period~! MS syringe from a trusted sponsor.. Easy to grow and taste like store bought mushrooms (food) with a HUGE after taste just like fresh Blotter LSD 25. I ate about 70 grams wet and it tasted like I ate a sheet of Blotter, It was almost exactly like eating 2 hits or a bit more of REALLY fresh blotter lsd 25. If I wouldn't have known I ate shrooms and somebody would have asked me what I was on I would have said im petty sure its blotter LSD. Oh and I tripped for almost 7 hours so if you haven't grown before and you aren't sure if you should go with the Teachers just go for it you won't be sorry. and once more THANKS TO EVERYBODY!!!

Sorry for the edit but Id just like to add I used (pf tek) Brf & Vermi 2-1-1  to the letter from substrate mix, PC to inoculation and followed the fruiting chamber tek to the letter.

Edited by Xray (08/14/17 01:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemynakedrat
The phantom hourglass
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Inner Astral levels Flag
Re: I want to thank everybody and give my opinion on Golden Teachers. [Re: Xray]
    #24552931 - 08/14/17 10:50 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

:borat:
:acidcat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures