Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Culinary Arts, Gardening and Brewing

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
Pork stuffing / topping
    #2455277 - 03/20/04 07:54 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

If you're like me when you think pork you think apples.

Well my roommate and I bought a pork roast the other day and he put it in the "set it and forget it" rotissery grill he's got....not a bad appliance at all hes roasted some chickens in there and they came out really good, as did the pork, also worth mentioning is the accessories are great like the food injector

Anyway, I made some sauce, I would have personally stuffed it under the skin of the pork, but my roommate's on the Atkins so he has to avoid sugars. Instead he stuffed the pork chop with butter and fresh garlic chunks, it was nice.

But to the topping, I invented it on the spot and I'd use it with pork chops, this'll probably serve enough to cover (or stuff) four chops.

I took an apple and mashed the hell out of it, then put it in a pan and put it on some high heat and added a half cup to a full cup of brandy.

Next time I plan to start by putting some pine nuts in some oil and toasting them, then adding the apples to that, and then the brandy.

Then, add some brown sugar and cinnemen to that...

Next time I plan to add some apple juice after the brandy cooks down

Then some corn starch and water to thicken it up.

That's all there is to it, delicous and simple.

We also had some steamed green beans and squash and mushrooms and it was a great meal

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

General Interest >> Culinary Arts, Gardening and Brewing