Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: Is it possible to O.D. on Shrooms?": [Re: harmal]
    #24542911 - 08/10/17 02:01 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

There are several hundred psilocybe intoxications reported in England from 1978 to 1981*.

No fatalities, but the highest reported dose taken by a patient was 1360g of psilocybe semilanceata.

The book does not say if they were eaten dried or fresh, though.

//edit: Damn, why am I answering to a 15 year old thread..

* 1994, Brenneisen und Stalder - Psilocybe

-

Edited by Pandemoon (08/10/17 02:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineharmal
passenger
 User Gallery

Re: Is it possible to O.D. on Shrooms?": [Re: Pandemoon]
    #24542969 - 08/10/17 03:15 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

how did this post appear in the recent posts if the last post before me was 15 years ago? i didn't notice when i replied but i'm sure it appeared with the recent posts maybe someone deleted their comment?

Edited by harmal (08/10/17 03:17 AM)

OfflineAkashicExplorer
Dimensional Jumper
 User Gallery

Re: Is it possible to O.D. on Shrooms? [Re: conphormant]
    #24547685 - 08/12/17 05:24 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

conphormant said:
You would be surprised how much some people will eat.  I dont think you can OD on mushrooms, and if you can it is WAY over how much you can eat.  The most I have stomached down is 14 grams in a couple hours...Very queezy stomach.  It would be much more funny to see what would happen to someone who drank like a quart of liquid LSD though.  That would be fucked. 

Someone here ate a whole sheet of LSD... he tripped for like a couple months, huge post, it is around here somewhere. It was fun and crazy to read.

Quote:

harmal said:
how did this post appear in the recent posts if the last post before me was 15 years ago? i didn't notice when i replied but i'm sure it appeared with the recent posts maybe someone deleted their comment?

Did not even notice lol, since there were fresh answers already, 15 years, damn! Biggest necro I ever saw, prior record was Shrommery too with a 8 years necro (third was a 2 year necro in another community) but 15... damn! :laugh:

--------------------
:mushroom2: The 87 gram MushZilla BEAST  :mushroom2:

:thumbup:And it just obliterated the uttermost crap out from me.:thumbup:

Love, Bliss, Laughter and Enlightenment!

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Is it possible to O.D. on Shrooms?": [Re: wacked]
    #24549512 - 08/13/17 12:02 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Does anyone know even today? Lol

Maybe if u ingested an extract. But raw shrooms? Doubt it.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

OfflineTempestDnB
Lost but found.
I'm a teapot

Loc: SoundCloud Flag
Re: Is it possible to O.D. on Shrooms?": [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24549566 - 08/13/17 01:11 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

People were saying that there are other alkaloids in psilocybe mushrooms that are mildly toxic, is that old misinformation or is there some truth to this?

--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Is it possible to O.D. on Shrooms?": [Re: TempestDnB]
    #24549585 - 08/13/17 01:42 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

There might be toxic chemicals in wood lover psilocybes. But nobodies sure if they are deadly.

OfflineTempestDnB
Lost but found.
I'm a teapot

Loc: SoundCloud Flag
    #24549621 - 08/13/17 02:12 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Good to know, thanks :thumbup:

--------------------

“How happy is the blameless vestal’s lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray’r accepted, and each wish resign’d”

OfflineShroomyBudz
지혜
 User Gallery

Loc: Space Cadet
    #24549629 - 08/13/17 02:15 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
There might be toxic chemicals in wood lover psilocybes. But nobodies sure if they are deadly.

:takingnotes:

--------------------
.                      Explore the unknown!
                      :aliendance:
                      Love forever & always..
                                      :heart:
:pm: me if you ever need anything! I try to check them daily! :cool:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Is it possible to O.D. on Shrooms?": [Re: ShroomyBudz]
    #24549817 - 08/13/17 05:19 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomyBudz said:
Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:

:takingnotes:

Paul Stamets briefly mentions this in one of his books. Check it out if u are interested.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies