Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineEntheopsybin
Living Entity
I'm a teapot

Feeling lost
    #24545174 - 08/11/17 03:02 AM (3 months, 28 days ago)

:thumbup::crazy2::mushroom2::wink:

--------------------
"Now I tell you, God is a benign Impersonal Personality, a Personal Impersonality, a Personal Personality, and an Impersonal Impersonality comprising the manifold consciousness of being. He gives and gives of his of his creative Self to the creatures he has made in the hope that they will apprehend his purposes and emulate his consciousness to the fullness with which he has endowed them"

- Saint Germain

Edited by Entheopsybin (09/25/17 06:36 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRJ Tubs 202
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Feeling lost [Re: Entheopsybin]
    #24545211 - 08/11/17 03:26 AM (3 months, 28 days ago)

When you're feeling lost and bored, what are you thinking about?

That will help you focus clearly on what is really going on.

OfflineEntheopsybin
Living Entity
I'm a teapot

Re: Feeling lost [Re: RJ Tubs 202]
    #24545215 - 08/11/17 03:30 AM (3 months, 28 days ago)

I think about what can i do to not be bored,  what should i do, that im going to die one day and whats going to happen and what makes all this worth it,  and sometimes i just think about how bored and unmotivated i feel

--------------------
"Now I tell you, God is a benign Impersonal Personality, a Personal Impersonality, a Personal Personality, and an Impersonal Impersonality comprising the manifold consciousness of being. He gives and gives of his of his creative Self to the creatures he has made in the hope that they will apprehend his purposes and emulate his consciousness to the fullness with which he has endowed them"

- Saint Germain

OfflineSkizor1337
Trip King
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#24545621 - 08/11/17 11:07 AM (3 months, 28 days ago)

This is exactly what I'm going through right fucking now
Tripping back in the day gave me a brand new life and showed me the way of life. But right now I am completely lost. I need guidance somehow or someway. I just want to take a big mushroom dose and become a new person. That's not to much to ask in this fucking world is it?

--------------------
100% Professional Psychonaut
Trippin' Aint Easy

OfflineEntheopsybin
Living Entity
I'm a teapot

Re: Feeling lost [Re: Skizor1337]
    #24549446 - 08/13/17 01:14 AM (3 months, 26 days ago)

Yeah same,  it doesnt do that as much for me now.  Its not alot to ask,  we all deserve happiness :smile:

--------------------

- Saint Germain

OfflineShroomyBudz
지혜
 User Gallery

Loc: Space Cadet
    #24549789 - 08/13/17 06:51 AM (3 months, 26 days ago)

Just remember the good comes in waves .. take some time to apply what you have learned from psychedelics before jumping back into the waters .. ripple in & ripple out brother !

:peace: :love:

--------------------
.                      Explore the unknown!
                      :aliendance:
                      Love forever & always..
                                      :heart:
:pm: me if you ever need anything! I try to check them daily! :cool:

OfflineRJ Tubs 202
Male

#24550473 - 08/13/17 01:41 PM (3 months, 26 days ago)

Quote:

Skizor1337 said:

I just want to take a big mushroom dose and become a new person.

That's not to much to ask in this fucking world is it?

It is.            It's like a tree wanting to become a rock.

OfflineSkizor1337
Trip King

Re: Feeling lost [Re: RJ Tubs 202]
    #24552549 - 08/14/17 08:24 AM (3 months, 25 days ago)

Quote:

RJ Tubs 202 said:
Quote:

Skizor1337 said:

I guess. But this has happened before

--------------------
Trippin' Aint Easy

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada, Flag
    #24552560 - 08/14/17 08:40 AM (3 months, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Primordialaum said:
I think about what can i do to not be bored,  what should i do, that im going to die one day and whats going to happen and what makes all this worth it,  and sometimes i just think about how bored and unmotivated i feel

sounds like a good idea would be to challenge yourself.
get into the gym, learn new skills, music maybe. realize just how much is out there to explore, study and grow from.

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Trip Report: SHROOMS DMT---- My La Campanella Piano Progress

InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
    #24552659 - 08/14/17 09:45 AM (3 months, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Skizor1337 said:
Quote:

RJ Tubs 202 said:
Quote:

Skizor1337 said:

It's like the way the world wants instant slimming pills, or instant mental-health-fixing pills. We live in a society which idolises quick fixes, when in reality, it just doesn't work like that.

Real change; good, lasting, positive, profound, spiritual and emotional life-affecting changes always take time and hard work. And often, a bit of pain in the process too.

Patience is a virtue for good reason.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineSkizor1337
Trip King

Re: Feeling lost [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #24552728 - 08/14/17 10:38 AM (3 months, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Quote:

Skizor1337 said:
Quote:

RJ Tubs 202 said:
Quote:

Skizor1337 said:

It's like the way the world wants instant slimming pills, or instant mental-health-fixing pills. We live in a society which idolises quick fixes, when in reality, it just doesn't work like that.

Real change; good, lasting, positive, profound, spiritual and emotional life-affecting changes always take time and hard work. And often, a bit of pain in the process too.

Patience is a virtue for good reason.

I do want real long lasting change. I'm also willing to put in work. Maybe the real problem is my sense of direction

--------------------
Trippin' Aint Easy

InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

#24553495 - 08/14/17 05:21 PM (3 months, 25 days ago)

So what's the new person you want to see like?

Describe him to us man.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Re: Feeling lost [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #24553516 - 08/14/17 05:31 PM (3 months, 25 days ago)

i really liked the movie limitless cuz it really a good inspiration of how to approach life. spiraling out and expanding your horizons.

i also love watching these youtube motivational videos. great stuff for motivation. i watch these sometimes to get a little boost :laugh:

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

OfflineSkizor1337
Trip King

Re: Feeling lost [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #24555463 - 08/15/17 12:28 PM (3 months, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:

Describe him to us man.

Who do I want to be?!?

I want to be the person I used to be

I used to love everything such as the world, people, nature, and life itself
I used to know exactly how to communicate with people and making friends/girlfriends wasnt a challenge
Most importantly I just want that clear headed feeling. The take one step at a time to solve any problem type of feeling.
Even more importantly I just want to be Happy. 100%

I don't know wtf happened in the past years but I have lost myself completely and haven't been able to truly feel normal for a long time. It's depressing and I'm always angry for no reason. My head feels like it's in a vise and I just can't let go of the negative person that I am. I have tried sooooo Fucking hard but I can't seem to feel any different.

--------------------
Trippin' Aint Easy

InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

Re: Feeling lost [Re: Skizor1337] * 1
    #24555558 - 08/15/17 01:16 PM (3 months, 24 days ago)

That's very interesting man, thanks for sharing. I've had similar highs and lows in my life, mostly in my 20's, where I would look back and almost resent that I didn't feel the way I once did. And TBH, I can't really pinpoint what caused it either. Changing self, changing views of the world, changing friends and partners and jobs and living situations. The world changing around me..

But perhaps it's the looking and harking back to an earlier time that causes a lot of it. It's very easy to view the past through rose tinted spectacles, forgetting the hardships that were underlying those times, because it's true what they say; ignorance IS bliss, and youth is certainly a time of ignorance for most of us.

It's important to realise that there is no such thing as 100% happy. To chase it is to guarantee yourself suffering. All in life has a shadow side, and only in acceptance of that fact can peace be found. It's always possible that there is a chemical or underlying psychological trauma that's causing you to feel this way but based on my own experiences it just sounds like the ebb and flow that is an inherent part of the human condition.

No matter what, you've my love and support through this time, for I empathise completely with what you're going through. It will pass man, of that much I am sure.

--------------------
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

#24555568 - 08/15/17 01:19 PM (3 months, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:

It's important to realise that there is no such thing as 100% happy.

aha this is my experience of life at the moment.

very few and fleeting moments of happiness drowned in a sea of despair but ive found hope and a reason to endure my experience of life.
who know my experience might change, its definitely something thats fixable.
i just have isolation sickness due to lack of social interaction. fucks with your head a lot though :lol:

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

OfflineSkizor1337
Trip King

#24555618 - 08/15/17 01:45 PM (3 months, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
That's very interesting man, thanks for sharing. I've had similar highs and lows in my life, mostly in my 20's, where I would look back and almost resent that I didn't feel the way I once did. And TBH, I can't really pinpoint what caused it either. Changing self, changing views of the world, changing friends and partners and jobs and living situations. The world changing around me..

But perhaps it's the looking and harking back to an earlier time that causes a lot of it. It's very easy to view the past through rose tinted spectacles, forgetting the hardships that were underlying those times, because it's true what they say; ignorance IS bliss, and youth is certainly a time of ignorance for most of us.

It's important to realise that there is no such thing as 100% happy. To chase it is to guarantee yourself suffering. All in life has a shadow side, and only in acceptance of that fact can peace be found. It's always possible that there is a chemical or underlying psychological trauma that's causing you to feel this way but based on my own experiences it just sounds like the ebb and flow that is an inherent part of the human condition.

No matter what, you've my love and support through this time, for I empathise completely with what you're going through. It will pass man, of that much I am sure.

I appreciate it man. We need more supporting people like you around.
I'm going to focus on finding some friends which I just thought of today.
Main reason I want to pursue that is because I lost a lot of my friends after college because they moved all over.
It's never easy but I know it will help for sure

--------------------
Trippin' Aint Easy

OfflineMrMoon
On The Moon
Male

#24571012 - 08/22/17 05:05 AM (3 months, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Skizor1337 said:
Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:

Describe him to us man.

Who do I want to be?!?

I want to be the person I used to be

I used to love everything such as the world, people, nature, and life itself
I used to know exactly how to communicate with people and making friends/girlfriends wasnt a challenge
Most importantly I just want that clear headed feeling. The take one step at a time to solve any problem type of feeling.
Even more importantly I just want to be Happy. 100%

I don't know wtf happened in the past years but I have lost myself completely and haven't been able to truly feel normal for a long time. It's depressing and I'm always angry for no reason. My head feels like it's in a vise and I just can't let go of the negative person that I am. I have tried sooooo Fucking hard but I can't seem to feel any different.

This hit home Alot for me. My quality of life has diminished Alot in the past 2 years although I was using mdma irresponsibly alot.
Now that I've been off it for about a year things seem dull and blah.
If you ever need to chat my man you can always private message me. That is if you want too.

--------------------

:raver2:MrMoon:raver2:

OfflineWiiiiilson
Katso Grower
Male User Gallery

Re: Feeling lost [Re: MrMoon]
    #24571065 - 08/22/17 06:11 AM (3 months, 17 days ago)

I think MDMA and drugs make some long lasting changes to your ability to appreciate normal life. Just give your mind some time to recover.

I know the exact feeling of being perpetually bored and dissatisfied with life too.
I went through a long phase of trying to figure out what it is I actually enjoy - because for a long time growing up I just didnt have an answer. People at school would say stuff like, 'did you see ____? Man, that was soo good' and 'this/that is the best!', 'I love that!'
I didnt feel the same - most of the stuff they talked about (movies and bands, bars and stuff) I either didnt have an opinion on or I thought were actually pretty shitty. I would search my mind for an opinion and found that I didnt feel one way or another about most things. I decided that this was because I was living through my logical mind, ignoring my emotions.

I made a conscious effort to start evaluating things. I did the things I normally did, but paid closer attention to the parts I enjoyed (the moments that I really enjoyed and felt good) and the parts I hated and found tedious. The exact things.
I also stopped trying to predict everything so much. Like, I would decide not to go to the movies because I hadnt seen a 'good movie' in years, so I predicted that there wouldnt be any more good movies. That kind of thinking leads to a sort of helplessness. Of course there will be good movies, you just have to learn how to find them!

Once I started to think more positively about simple things, I started to enjoy them more. Most importantly, I learned that I love learning. I love the process of understanding how things work - which lead me to discover a career I love. I'm never bored these days because I am always curious about something new and (the next important thing) I'm constantly busy. I dont have a lot of time to satisfy my curiosity, so the time that I do get to let my mind wander is extremely satisfying.

I've only learned the value of getting fit recently, but it is a whole new interesting world and it teaches you a lot of important things, like that progress takes time and that you need to struggle if you want to change. Good things are worth struggling for.

I also hated routine, but have learned that it is an important part of reaching your potential and in enjoying the good things. You have to take the good with the bad. After a while of living like an adult, so many of the old cliches and sayings are now making so much sense.

Some practical advice for you right now? Answer these questions for yourself (write or type them out)
1. What is the best possible vision for my future? (be as realistic as you can and then as grandiose as you want)
2. What was the best thing that happened today? What did I enjoy about it?
3. What was the worst thing that happened today? How did it make me feel? Is it something I can change?

Do 2 and 3 every now and then. I find it hard to devote time to self-discovery, but it's valuable every time that I do.

Sorry for rambling and good luck!

--------------------
Long time lurker and learner!

Edited by Wiiiiilson (08/22/17 06:12 AM)

Offline83wonder
Stranger
Re: Feeling lost [Re: Wiiiiilson]
    #24573200 - 08/23/17 12:28 AM (3 months, 16 days ago)

Start keeping a daily reflective journal about these thoughts and feelings.  Doing so may help you to retain some of the enlightenment you get from these trips.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being