Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Conspiracies and Cover-ups

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePopperseed
Stranger
Male

Loc: The forest
Clinton Crimes * 1
    #24499840 - 07/21/17 11:59 PM (2 months, 28 days ago)

What are your thoughts? Ive seen alot of youtubers talk about the Clinton body count and their role in child sex trafficking.

--------------------
“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.”

― Albert Camus

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLRG
Supernaut
Male
Re: Clinton Crimes [Re: Popperseed]
    #24501440 - 07/22/17 09:59 PM (2 months, 27 days ago)

Let me equip myself first

I think that with the issue not really being a big issue with our government is a pretty big deal. Could be it is and they just don't talk, but I'm more inclined to think it isn't a big deal.

The deeper you get into conspiracies about this and in general lead to some suggestions and theories that people like the Clinton's, specifically Hillary, could be associated with them.

On the other side I have guys at work who tell me Hillary Clinton is going to break the giant glass bubble that is imprisoning the flat Earth.

From what I've read the actual evidence is extremely thin and not even circumstantial. She is a crook though, so glad she lost.

--------------------
"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.” - Gandalf The Grey.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

"I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagle's wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm HAMMERED DRUNK!" - Cal Naughton Jr. AKA The Magic Man. Abracadabra homes!

"Each tear is a drop of poison released." - Anonymous

"Could it be you're afraid of what your friends might say if they knew you believe in God above? They should realize before they criticize that God is the only way to Love."

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: Clinton Crimes [Re: LRG]
    #24535095 - 08/06/17 06:15 PM (2 months, 12 days ago)

Yeah, dozens of people who had the goods on one of the clintons and mysteriously died or vanished just before testifying does not prove murder but anyone with a brain can see the pattern. They are the most evil family in politics by far and more corrupt than any. They have a whole fake foundation to launder bribes and payoffs. They even stole from haitian children, took their food and spent it on themselves.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
Re: Clinton Crimes [Re: Stonehenge]
    #24535253 - 08/06/17 07:38 PM (2 months, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Yeah, dozens of people who had the goods on one of the clintons and mysteriously died or vanished just before testifying does not prove murder but anyone with a brain can see the pattern. They are the most evil family in politics by far and more corrupt than any. They have a whole fake foundation to launder bribes and payoffs. They even stole from haitian children, took their food and spent it on themselves.

Their associates were caught actually stealing Haitian kids.  The one lady got a little jail time.

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Re: Clinton Crimes [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #24535270 - 08/06/17 07:47 PM (2 months, 12 days ago)

>Their associates were caught actually stealing Haitian kids.  The one lady got a little jail time.

Lol, I wouldn't take a kid if you paid me, even less so a haitian kid. But there is a market for that. The media is trying to keep trump and his admin tied up so they don't go after any of the real bad guys. I'd love to see one or both of them in jail for a long time. Or dead but jail is more fitting, they would hate it so much.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

OfflineLRG
Supernaut
Male
Re: Clinton Crimes [Re: Stonehenge]
    #24547040 - 08/11/17 10:33 PM (2 months, 7 days ago)

Now there's talk of Sessions having offered Clinton a plea deal on those emails. I reserve the right to sit back and take a we'll see approach to that, but I still think the right thing to do is a real full circle investigation on them.

--------------------
"I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.” - Gandalf The Grey.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

"I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagle's wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm HAMMERED DRUNK!" - Cal Naughton Jr. AKA The Magic Man. Abracadabra homes!

"Each tear is a drop of poison released." - Anonymous

"Could it be you're afraid of what your friends might say if they knew you believe in God above? They should realize before they criticize that God is the only way to Love."

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Re: Clinton Crimes [Re: LRG]
    #24547072 - 08/11/17 10:57 PM (2 months, 7 days ago)

Oh I would love to see nasty hill behind bars. Not just fines, she has stolen hundreds of millions along with bill, they would laugh at a fine. Jail time, thats the only thing that gets people's attention. I'd also like to see some leakers charged with serious crimes, comey maybe, maybe not. Obama would be  the top prize to jail but he would just pull a pardon out of his pocket that he signed during office and get out of jail free.

They should also go after the dnc

--------------------

OfflineConnoisseur
 User Gallery
Re: Clinton Crimes [Re: Popperseed] * 1
    #24600914 - 09/03/17 05:04 PM (1 month, 15 days ago)

the clintons are worthless pieces of garbage

they just give the illusion of being human

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Re: Clinton Crimes [Re: Connoisseur] * 1
    #24601086 - 09/03/17 06:32 PM (1 month, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Connoisseur said:
the clintons are worthless pieces of garbage

they just give the illusion of being human

They are the face of greed and corruption but since they are liberal they get a free pass.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Conspiracies and Cover-ups