Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblechasnspinntringlhi
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: oh, this is interesting (intended to be American Dad cartoon style) [Re: chasnspinntringlhi]
    #24538617 - 08/08/17 07:13 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

So everyone, work together posting time machine designs so we can have them for magic, games, and entertainment. people are right, and their just blocking them? uh for this thing the two spiral cones (made out of stiff wire) should be different widths and point in opposite directions like bowtie. ok everyone don't kill me if non of my designs work so far, I kind of don't have a clue if this one does. So just motion checked, dependent on afterdrop of drop rod.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: oh, this is interesting (intended to be American Dad cartoon style) [Re: chasnspinntringlhi]
    #24538633 - 08/08/17 07:22 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

I don't think this works, I think the only way this design would be real working is if it really was from an alien implant, I have like hardly any theory behind it except I'm thinking spiral cone twisting, due to disproportionate motion of the friction generating intersection point, causes unidirectional propulsion and it's just time reverse momentum conservation.

Stranger
 User Gallery
    #24538842 - 08/08/17 09:44 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

you know something else, a new job option I could do for a few hundred a month extra cash...
hmmm weed high stand up comedy, but kind of not comedy but pair competing and hosting pair triplet stand up, but the topics would be alien machines, cool shit and time travel stuff.

Stranger
 User Gallery
    #24538857 - 08/08/17 09:54 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

So the shroomery staff agenda might be more like shroom irellavent just killing mostly Jewish families right, I hope it's not and I pray shrooms are really all that AWSOME drug that the staff wants to share. it's just like the conveyor belt of people just getting life in special jail for one time nothing grow is symbolized by the title shroomery too. I kind of think all posters should kind of consider that picture, the thing like ythan is kind of just means military base for plow thru all else, find all posters and growers and impression without leaks or breech, and virmiculite is tracker and poison by satellite, status k-z subjects to be brain poped with typing speed measurement. ya but uh that's not the content of standup concept, I'd guarantee I would uh try not to refer to any website.

Edited by chasnspinntringlhi (08/08/17 10:03 AM)

Stranger
 User Gallery
    #24538860 - 08/08/17 09:56 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

So it's not breech, it just might save life of three 123ers. I'll erase post in twenty minutes.

Stranger
 User Gallery
    #24538871 - 08/08/17 10:06 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

So that post just means some 15 year old decided to go with prints instead of syringes and if played silent does not get life.

Stranger
 User Gallery
    #24538883 - 08/08/17 10:13 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

you know what else would be cool, an xm channel that plays computer voice reading of each post live. The other thing is instead of drop rod, use model rocket engine for that time machine.
something else: poisoners and cats, stop now. repeat, STOP NOW. use any intellect skills for projects like the radio computer set-up, like stuff for non backwards humans that just instead of the lowest snake scrum.

Stranger
 User Gallery
    #24538913 - 08/08/17 10:33 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

The cats of shit anti me, for pain riddle, fivefold, simular sideways spelkedperservideCAnine with clean forty years pain, then cease to exist hhhhhhuh. and that's what they get, 4breinGILTY . Russia r you in with sound pick up, the cat teorony is over with the whole worlds pleasure of their liquid. in addition world turbulence requested to end the cats. The end of suffering for nonbackward millions.

Stranger
 User Gallery
    #24538917 - 08/08/17 10:35 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

now I'll check mind I on tube.

Stranger
 User Gallery
    #24538931 - 08/08/17 10:45 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

#@+ :-)

Edited by chasnspinntringlhi (08/08/17 10:46 AM)

Stranger
 User Gallery
    #24538937 - 08/08/17 10:49 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

really M you got the thing just trying to personally screw me with your reference to Turkey. it is so not that shit. what where the alterations  ok in about three hours I'll erase several previous posts and watch Fod mondo

Stranger
 User Gallery
    #24538964 - 08/08/17 11:09 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

let's kind of pause for a second, let's not go way to overboard, what if they stop...

Stranger
 User Gallery
    #24538983 - 08/08/17 11:24 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

So messenge to the gum killers of shroomery:
Resign NOW

OfflineWiiiiilson
Katso Grower
Male User Gallery

#24545585 - 08/11/17 08:47 AM (6 years, 8 months ago)

Mate are you alright?

--------------------
Long time lurker and learner!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman
3,642 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.