Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineConnoisseur
 User Gallery

Uber Driver Arrested in NYC Fentanyl Bust
    #24544032 - 08/10/17 05:23 PM (3 months, 10 days ago)

http://www.newsweek.com/fentanyl-drug-dealers-new-york-city-uber-heroin-647688

A New York City drug operation sold a deadly mixture of fentanyl and heroin in plastic baggies stamped with the brand name “Uber”—and when federal agents busted the ring they arrested an actual Uber driver who was allegedly part of the conspiracy, the Drug Enforcement Agency announced Monday.

A team of investigators from the DEA and the city’s special narcotics prosecutor were watching an Upper West Side building across from Central Park as part of an ongoing investigation about 3:35 p.m. Friday when they saw a man leave the building. David Rodriguez, who was carrying two boxes and a white shopping bag, got into a black Honda Accord driven by Uber driver Richard Rodriquez and the pair drove less than a mile before they were pulled over and the car was searched—with the investigators finding packages holding a combination of fentanyl and heroin, according to a DEA press release.

The investigators stopped two men who left the Upper West Side apartment about 90 minutes later—Jesus Perez-Cabral and Johnny Beltrez. The investigators allege Perez-Cabral was part of a drug trafficking organization, and the 19-year-old admitted he had gun and drugs inside his apartment, the DEA said.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Uber Driver Arrested in NYC Fentanyl Bust [Re: Connoisseur]
    #24546171 - 08/11/17 03:48 PM (3 months, 9 days ago)

very dumb for an uber employee to do this. I imagine if it becomes a big enough story it'll be very damaging to uber. I dont think too many people will pay attention to this though.

Theres only one thing that actually bothers me about this story: it is that the guy is obviously selling that fent as dope since theyre mixed that way from the get-go. And i wonder, and doubt very much that this is fentanyl citrate but they never follow up. Most likely an analog. I guess they just call it all "fentanyl"

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open your third eye

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service