Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepeleg
Gypsy
Loc: Christ Light
Dying to Live
    #2454376 - 03/20/04 03:06 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

To die is to live, to surrender is to die, for if we lose our lives we gain them back 40/ 60 / and a 100 fold. A proud heart is poision, so as is an unforgien and unmerciful heart. We must belive in our call in order to survive, we must forgive in order to be forgiven, not just a yeah yeah i forgive you, but forgivness that comes from the heart and often takes sacrifice.This is no lazy mans walk but those that are dilligent in the heart, for if you seek you shall also find. Seek inerstly.and you shall be rewarded for your dillignce :smile:keep the faith my brothers and sisters, for we not above one another but rather in the same boat and of the same heart.Keep love in your hearts at all times and when not love faith, and when not faith hope, and when not hope thanksgiving.Keep glad tdings and try not to offend another, but rather keep to yourself in matters, and be humble, for it is the proud that is brought down in humilty{when his pants are down his cover is blown :gd_icon:}just keep it reel with one another-evryone-all the time, including YOURSELF be true, peace Gypsy

--------------------
"Well the first days are the hardest days." When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.....

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: Dying to Live [Re: peleg]
    #2454509 - 03/20/04 03:36 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Keep love in your hearts at all times and when not love faith, and when not faith hope, and when not hope thanksgiving.

Nice thought. It's not always easy to love someone, especially when you think they've harmed you in some way. At least we know what we can do when we don't feel love for someone.

Someone called me today, and he's trying very hard not to be mad at someone who ripped him off, but he said he's having a very difficult time but HE JUST WANTS TO HURT HER BACK. (lol)

So we had a talk about this, and it brought back memories from me of being burned or hurt, and it is the hardest thing sometimes to love someone who has hurt you.

But at least if we can't immediately love them, we can be thankful for the experience we went through because it's a learning experience.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Offlinepeleg
Gypsy
Loc: Christ Light
Re: Dying to Live [Re: Frog]
    #2454774 - 03/20/04 05:01 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

:wink:

--------------------
"Well the first days are the hardest days." When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.....

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology