Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJenjens
Stranger
Female
Try out this guided meditation?!
    #24541788 - 08/09/17 05:36 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I would like to share a guided meditation with everyone here. This is the first guided meditation that I have received results....actually it ended up scaring me a bit, but if you would like more info on how I heard my higher self speak to me (literally in my head) in the middle of the night after doing these meditations, just ask.

You need to start with the higher self meditation and continue with the rest of the series. I am warning you, the second meditation is CRAZY. It's called "the cosmic flush" I actually felt the energy go through my entire body with tingles, feelings of electricity as well as heat. This is the stuff! I have never received results from anything before and I am truly thankful and grateful I fell upon this website. I felt so wonderful after completing them. They are only 10 minutes long each, but are extremely powerful, as I have proof in my experience.

I did a search on "the cosmic flush" and supposedly, this is the energy that is released during eclipses, which I found extremely interesting. Especially with all the talk I keep hearing about a solar/light flash this is supposed to happen on August 21st.

I would love you to try it out and let me know what you think.

http://ascensionhelp.com/higher-self-meditation.php

Good luck!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTmethylM
Smear in the shale
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida
Re: Try out this guided meditation?! [Re: Jenjens]
    #24541799 - 08/09/17 05:41 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

I get that energetic flushing feeling during every meditation. It only happens when the brain is completely relaxed and not thinking. It's very interesting.

I'll check this out though, thanks for sharing Jen.

--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OfflineJenjens
Stranger
Female
Re: Try out this guided meditation?! [Re: Tmethyl]
    #24541803 - 08/09/17 05:42 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tmethyl said:
I get that energetic flushing feeling during every meditation. It only happens when the brain is completely relaxed and not thinking. It's very interesting.

I'll check this out though, thanks for sharing Jen.

That's interesting. Maybe this is common then?

OfflineTmethylM
Smear in the shale
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida
    #24541851 - 08/09/17 06:02 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

It's only common to people who can actually silence their mind. However, silencing your mind cannot be achieved with effort, the trick is to become empty and still.
All effort is made by mind, therefore silencing the mind with effort is like trying to calm the waves in a bucket of water by smacking the waves with your hands, you just make more waves.

Drop the idea that you're meditating, first.
Then drop the idea that you need to do something to reach the meditative state(your natural state, actually).
Suddenly, there it is.

When I say 'drop' I don't mean make effort to drop, simply let them fall away into silence.

You will typically feel an energy start on top of your head then work it's way down, this is only the first stage.
Eventually, you will experience a feeling of expansion to infinity, and an unimaginable peace and wholeness.

When this happens, do not give in to amazement, simply observe. If you become amazed or excited, you will lose it.
Amazement and excitement happen in the mind, this will draw you back out into a mental state.

--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offlineserendipitythenot
Stranger
Female User Gallery

#24554969 - 08/15/17 05:59 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Oh yep! I've used this entire series in the past, it's lovely =) Highly recommended!

ETA: Good info, TT! =) When I *realized* the difference between actually, truly *being* still and not just thinking about how to get "still" or how to make/force myself into stillness was when my meditations really began to ramp-up in a wonderful(and very quickly, too) way.

It is funny because obviously you can read this information - it is ofc rather common, basic info - and logically understand it but yet it is easier said than done, until it actually "clicks" one day, out of the blue, for whatever strange reason and suddenly, you just *get* it and you're like "ohhh! shoot! *Now* I see!" =)

ETA 2: I like your signature image thing, TT =) Tool fan, I suppose(probably a dumb question, heh)?

Edited by serendipitythenot (08/15/17 06:23 AM)

Offlinebeforethedawn
Re: Try out this guided meditation?! [Re: Tmethyl]
    #24554971 - 08/15/17 06:03 AM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tmethyl said:
It's only common to people who can actually silence their mind. However, silencing your mind cannot be achieved with effort, the trick is to become empty and still.
All effort is made by mind, therefore silencing the mind with effort is like trying to calm the waves in a bucket of water by smacking the waves with your hands, you just make more waves.

Drop the idea that you're meditating, first.
Then drop the idea that you need to do something to reach the meditative state(your natural state, actually).
Suddenly, there it is.

When I say 'drop' I don't mean make effort to drop, simply let them fall away into silence.

You will typically feel an energy start on top of your head then work it's way down, this is only the first stage.
Eventually, you will experience a feeling of expansion to infinity, and an unimaginable peace and wholeness.

When this happens, do not give in to amazement, simply observe. If you become amazed or excited, you will lose it.
Amazement and excitement happen in the mind, this will draw you back out into a mental state.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Truth is, you are already meditating.

--------------------
Hostile humankind
Can't you see you're fucking blind?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism