Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineWoodRabbit
Male

Loc: California Flag
Legit re purposing
    #24534914 - 08/06/17 04:52 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

TECH INSIDER

An abandoned Pepsi factory is being turned into a massive marijuana grow
Melia Robinson Jul. 18, 2017, 10:50 AM
------------
Now this is what I call progress!--
-------------
Markets Insider
Business Insider, Inc.
GET - On Google Play.
TECH INSIDER

An abandoned Pepsi factory is being turned into a massive marijuana grow
Melia Robinson Jul. 18, 2017, 10:50 AM 41,834
doyen elements marijuana pepsi factory 4
Courtesy of Doyen Elements

A former Pepsi factory that sat vacant for a decade is being reincarnated as an indoor marijuana grow — one of the largest in the pot-friendly state of Colorado.

Doyen Elements, a holding company that leases real estate properties out to legal cannabis companies, bought an old bottling plant in Pueblo County. Upon completion in 2019, the facility could potentially produce up to 70,000 pounds of marijuana flower a year.
--------
Damn, thats alot of bud... Its so cool to see other industries recognize the potential of the Marijuana industry...

--------------------
Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Legit re purposing [Re: WoodRabbit]
    #24535693 - 08/06/17 11:31 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Huh, thats odd.

Cauze Pespi is doing really good in sales right now. I guess not in Colorado thou.

Weed, here we come! :rainingjoints:

--------------------
"Conscious contains the ideas, the thoughts, the building blocks behind every reality. Sentience, on the other hand, is the creative force that animates reality and experiences all possible emotions and sensations within them. Consciousness creates reality, sentience experiences reality. Together, consciousness and sentience create the totality of Creation." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms | Trippy Gematrix | Dj Teknological at BandLab.com | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || Remember George Floyd (END THE POLICE STATE!) ||                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017:: Aug 19th to 21st :: Pure Paradise. :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:  :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | Water-Bath Cacti Tea:bongload::cacti: 

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Loc: united states Flag
Re: Legit re purposing [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24535708 - 08/06/17 11:42 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

i only drink bepis

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Community >> The Pub